Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Nightington Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 am

Just ran into this one in-game... It's even funnier with a female target.

Never mind how they reuse a few animations from Jandelaire of all people.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Wow, wouldn't have thought it, but there is some real sex appeal in Dark Souls 2. Best I could see in the first one was Princess Dusk of Oolacile, and that's only because I find lots of appeal in really elegant princess dresses.

Desert Sorceress.
(I wish I could find a better quality picture)
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 1000px-20140317_232709
You can't see it here, but their shoes are high heels.

Oh yeah, and you can collect their equipment too. And then there's also something in this game where there's an NPC that wants to get out of her ragged clothes, and asks you to give her some. Yeah, I'm definitely thinking of dressing her as such. Actually, I'm halfway there, but unfortunately, I now realize that all parts have to be given AT THE SAME TIME, because she'll just wear the exact set you give her. I gave her the skirt and gloves already, but if I give her the hood and top later, she'll lose the skirt and gloves. So I have to farm the skirt and gloves again (actually, I already did, and still don't have hood and top >_>)

And then... there's the thought of having my character jump into that coffin in the beginning. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:16 pm

-Sexy, hollowed/evil Desert Sorceresses (who use powerful fire abilities)
-Sexy outfits worn by hollowed sorceresses available to player
-Cute pyromancy-trainer NPC that you can dress up
-Sex change coffin
-My character is a male, with a major tendency to use Pyromancy/Fire element weapons.

... Goddammit, if this doesn't produce a story, I might just make one myself.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:47 am

Very nice, I know about the coffin because of this
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/art/Death-isn-t-picky-440253552

I also heard that it doesn't effect your face oddly enough.

But yeah, that sound interesting.

There may be hope of someone making it, what with the unofficial cult of the Fluffy Tail from the first game
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1085696?tags=zombie+bikini
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Oh, here's a good image of Desert Sorceress. It's art though, not game-rendering-
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 Image
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Eh...
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 Img_0011

I went ahead and did it. >_>
(Had to use Bonfire Ascetic to reset the region at a higher level to do it though, since this game has a 15-kill limit, and then enemies stop respawning)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Very nice dood, love it =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Here's an awkward thing for me to say-

So, Gundam Build Fighters ended last week. It was a pretty damn good ending, to a pretty damn good series. This is a toy-line series made for kid audiences, no evil global-domination plots (just a greedy fool, who was never even a contender in the fights), just a straight up game series with some sci-fi elements and good characters.

Now I want to see this series all over again, with an English cast. T-T
Right now, I'm just trying to think of how many people there are that they'd have to cover for voice references (Ramba Ral, Sei's Mom = Murrue Ramius), and of course, I can probably think of a few other actors for parts that don't need references (but will likely have them anyways, since pretty much all of the Vancouver region has been in a Gundam series).

Seriously though, awesome series, and you should watch it on Sunrise's Youtube channel.

Signing off with some ChronoPhantasma- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL69zbcu6Qo

(PS: Aila is love)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Hmm, I can even watch that on my PS3, sounds quite doable.  It actually sounds nice, I just have to find where to fit in to my watching schedule.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Been playing that f2p Vita game, Destiny of Spirits, a lot. Managed to make some trades for two of the Gravity Rush Collaboration rare spirits: Spy Costume Raven and Spy Costume Kat.
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Raven
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Kat
Still lacking Spy Costume Yunica, but right now, it'll be impossible to trade for her, because I have to trade advanced spirits to get advanced spirits, which is what the collaboration packs are. Why don't I have any other advanced spirits I want to trade? Well... someone on another message board held a contest to see who could guess the level and experience percentage of a certain spirit he had, and he'd give them the spirit.

I won.

This was the spirit-
http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_of_the_Depths
This Gravity Rush spirit... is pretty much considered the best spirit in the game right now. And I won it. I had to trade my last throwaway advanced spirit to get it, but it should be arriving tomorrow morning. (Yes, there's a time delay on receiving trades)

I'm happy right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uv4bYQQeSw
*Marches out "Haters gonna hate" style*

PS: tried hijacking a few /v/ threads talking about FF7 girls. Got some love for the Fascination in there too. <3
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Awesome on the card finds dood!

But god damnit, you made me to go 4chan again!  I wanted to check to see if I could find them and see if there was any interest among them lol.  Of course my link for 4chan is for /u/...  and so 30 tabs later I go to /v/, and then remember the rest of 4chan is a fucking fast cyclone compared to nice and steady /u/(which had a neptunia thread that lasted over a year).  So that didn't work out hahaha!  But yeah, it's good to check where others interest lay, and the possibility of awaken those long hidden desires haha.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Oof, sorry about that. Topics in /v/ don't last all that long. The two FF7 girl topics I got into had a lot of traffic, but I couldn't possibly expect them to still be around after a whole night.

Here's the real kicker- I only made one post detailing the Fascination girls, no images. My first post was in the "Tifa- best girl" thread in response to "you suddenly wake up, transformed into Tifa. What do you do?" to which I answered "find my way to North Crater and surrender myself to Pollensalta." That certainly kicked up a storm of posts, ">tfw you will never be hypnotized into Pollensalta's love slave," a few Pollensalta pictures, that one Pollentifa/Aerisnow picture, the "Frog" Slave picture duo that Rico commissioned... it was great, and none of that was me, and this was on /v/, not /d/.
Second thread I didn't see much of, certainly didn't get as much notice as the first one did. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Looks like I'll have to correct a post I made in the game thread.

The FFXIV Second Coil of Bahamut boss I was talking about, it's not Medusa...

It's Melusine.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm

After seeing a particular image, I decided I'd jump into Phantasy Star Online 2. Took a while to figure out everything I needed to do, since there's no localization for it yet (or maybe there never will). There's some translation patches, and if you can get those set up, then registering for SEGA ID might be the hardest part.

But after a few days of farming, I got myself my dream outfit. It's a bit bulky around the arms and legs, but it leaves the torso fully exposed to show off its shiny rubber glory-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/49/75/42/zelsiu10.jpg
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 Zelsiu10

It's called Zelsius. Its standard version is black armor, with multiple color variations for the inner suit. Mine is Zelsius Crimson, and it has no color variants. There's also a Zelsius Snow, a white armor that has the color spectrum available.

Apparently, there's a lot of fanart of it on Pixiv too.

EDIT: There's also a 3DCG mod for it. I'm pretty sure it's for a body type I don't use though. Sad
... Oh well, still getting it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Nice, also wasn't there plans for a english release in Asia?
Here's the article 
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/26/phantasy-star-online-2-english-teaser-site-goes-live-asia/

But yeah, red, white, and black, very nice color choice =)  Too bad there isn't a pink, then that would be a complete set(at least on one genders side).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Rainday wrote:Nice, also wasn't there plans for a english release in Asia?
Here's the article 
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/26/phantasy-star-online-2-english-teaser-site-goes-live-asia/

But yeah, red, white, and black, very nice color choice =)  Too bad there isn't a pink, then that would be a complete set(at least on one genders side).

Yeah, I think it's in beta right now. People hate the font.
And there is no "one gender's side," as Zelsius is Female Non-Cast only. (Cast being the robot people)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:41 am

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Nice, also wasn't there plans for a english release in Asia?
Here's the article 

Yeah, I think it's in beta right now. People hate the font.
And there is no "one gender's side," as Zelsius is Female Non-Cast only. (Cast being the robot people)

Hehehe, I was referring to a possible relation to Eva plugsuits since we have a red(Asuka), a white(Rei), and a black(3.0 spoilers), and if they had a pink that would fit Mari in, thus representing all the female plugsuit colors in Evangelion.  It might just be a coincidence of course, but I feel there can be a connection.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 02, 2014 7:42 pm

P4Golden anime announced.

You know what that means?

... Kusumi-no-Okami... and FSTEAK FSKEWERS.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Good night, Lady Snake...
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/49/75/42/ffxiv_11.jpg

May you never haunt me again... this week (which ends tonight ><).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 am

Reached the final boss of the Second Coil of Bahamut last night, but the week resets going into Tuesday, so my group has to push through again.
The boss is...:

Lately, I've been coming unlocking and summoning some beautiful lady spirits in Destiny of Spirits.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 600px-Nine-tailed_Fox
- is what I unlocked by reaching Japan (not too hard from where I'm at). She is pretty much the same as another Fire spirit more common to my area, Wyvern. I'm still definitely going to collect her if I can though, but she'll clearly have more value than Wyvern because of Waifu Factor.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 600px-Genie2
- And this is the mother of all waifus for this game. Gravity Rush artist Shunsuke Saito contributed artwork for a regular spirit in this game. And she is VERY hard to get unless you live in Europe, as she's unlocked in Madagascar. For me, in Midwest America, that is pretty damn close to opposite end of the globe, and enemies only get more powerful the further you get from home. If I didn't want to build her up for a super Light team (with Lady of the Depths and two other Light Spirits), I could possibly get something of SR value or multiple Rs trading her.

Not collecting this one, but...
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 600px-Medusa
I know it's supposed to represent Medusa's severed head, but the golden color (which is probably only because they gave her Metal element) and limited view of the back of her cranium just screams "cursed mask" to me.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Yay, finally getting a hold of the other Gravity Rush SR Spirit in DoS: Gravity Panther!
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 626px-2014-05-18-015429
Doing this because I managed to nab a decent Advanced SR (while the Asian Advanced pool is available with 5x SR rate). Also got this sexy but not so decent Asian R-
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 600px-Hua_Po

I found a really nice freebie on PS Home that appeals to a major fetish of mine. The freebie is Eve-model Android body from LOOT: Aliens vs Androids. Love the idea of a sleek, hairless metal body.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:18 pm

I like the gorgon idea.  I could see a gold obsessed heroine happening upon it, and of course the mask would have a tempting aura to it, maybe whispers too.  Of course once the greedy heroine puts it on some of the snakes coil around the back of her head so she can't remove.  She seeks help from another heroine, but her gaze turns her into a nude golden statue girl(a girl who looks like a statue, thinks like a statue, but can be commanded to move and strike poses by their owners).  Of course the shock of this to the wear would fade as the golden statue girl has it's own hypnotic beauty, and her power over her would eventually lead to her new found power corrupting her as she desires a treasure hall full of golden statue girls.  But that's just one idea...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Apparently, I've just been getting really freaking lucky with that whole 5x SR drop rate pool. With the small amount of free destiny orbs I was able to get from the system and the admins, I was able to do 4 summonings in all. The one I got in order to trade for Gravity Panther was Yamata no Orochi, pretty much the 8-headed snake. Well, I got a second one. I think I'll hold onto it until some new special collaboration packs come out and I find myself really wanting an SR from that (*coughLegendOfDragooncough*)

The other one was this-
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 600px-Kuko2
What a beauty, and she seems to be powerful to boot. I think I might keep her, since I don't have any decent SR Metal spirits right now.

So out of four draws from that summoning pool, three were SR rank.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:59 pm

My that is a real beaut, nice coloration, good design on the tails, and those blue wisp skulls definitely make her look evil =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:16 am

I wanted to play a little bit more PSO2 for a bit after a while without having done so.

Well... after a certain DDOS attack on their servers, my connection to over there is cut off for the time being... or they just outright IP-banned my area.
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 5 45e50610

Not very happy about this...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next