Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Grand Order

+6
hawk-99
DoubleEdged
ZeroStormZZ
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
LeonOne994
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate/Grand Order

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:08 am

And another maybe relevant thing, story information isn't super concrete but this certainly looks like corruption, and Tiamat is definitely the cause of it.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 IzL213O
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:24 am

Played the newest PS4/PS Vita game for Fate.
Fate/Extella was pretty interesting with a hint of corruption.

The main antagonist is some kind of meteor that wants to destroy and
absorb all of humanity and it`s knowledge.
The main antagonists helper is the former "mechanic" of the moon,
that has some kind of computer world where you exist as data.
It corrupts him and then tries to use him to make you release the
lock of the moon to let the meteor in. It is never really shown how
archimedes, the male mechanic, gets corrupted though.
You enter to destroy the meteor, some force enters you and he is bad kinda.
Another character that gets "corrupted" is a girl, Elizabeth Bathory that
also exists in Grand Order.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 339?cb=20160808081643
She wants to release herself from her "loser" state to show that she also is strong.
But she never really gets corrupted to be honest. Her appearance changes
and she appears maybe a little bit more forceful. But she never really changes
in her mind or what she wants to do. She rather uses the power of the meteor
for her own little agenda. Her name also changes from "Elizabeth" to "Elizabeth Void"
though no idea why. Since Archimedes name never changed.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Tumblr_og0huuqKdM1ssg673o1_1280

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:12 am

... And while male protagonist in First Order is meh, finally getting some Archer and Saber Alter interactions will be very nice.

... I guess there's that... Just a crying shame that they won't take a honest chance with any of the games playable female protagonist for any media outside of their game(no anime, no manga, not even drama cds apparently)...  That being said, I still love the Riyo's Learn by Manga series for FGO, but it's zany cartoony fluff that is also free.  Same goes for the Koha-Ace(though that comes as part of a magazine).

I know I'm sounding like a broken record every time a new Type-Moon series based on these games pops, but I'm not so much arguing with you or anyone here about it, just the complacency that I see across the internet drives me a tad batty.  Lame reasons like "how are the otaku's suppose to insert themselves in if it's a girl" like that's ever stopped anyone into magical girl series... Or "it won't do as well", well I see Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya is doing well enough to get 4 seasons and a movie...  But anyway, I'm not saying it will be bad by any means, I'm just looking forward to the day where Type-Moon will take that chance and stand up to Mr Marketing.

But yeah, love the look for Medusa Lily, makes me wonder if their trying to build up a magical girl team with Medea Lily, Saber Lily, and now even Santa Lily =)  Speaking of which, Medea Lily was the big bad for one of the story arks, how the heck did that work out?  Also, how did the storylines with the Artoria Lancers work out?  For example did Lancer Artoria have anyone under her divine allure?

Avenger Medusa, that's quite a look for her, lovely heroine design with the snake skin legs legs held up by her tail, and a lovely addition of tying the ultimate attack to her appearance in Hollow. The more monstrous version is something else too with it's more lamia like body and boy does it project that "End of the World" feeling.  (Hmm would be interesting if her stare turned women into golem girls or worshiping lamias/gorgons enslaved to her will).  

Agreed on Taimant, such sexyness with dark and reveling cloth scattered about, and those detailed horns are beautiful and creative. Hmm, the way her hands are positioned almost makes them look like a scarf, which would be interesting to say the least.  The body eventually going lamia after the knees is also cool, along with the various evil markings that dot her pale skin.

So Scáthach is basically Aoko with purple hair, Ishtar is Rin with a belly dancer outfit, and let's no get into all the Saber clones. Type Moon are getting lazy with their character designs to say the least

I'd have to disagree on Aoko and Scathach looking alike, Scathach hair alone is a lot more soft and curved than Aoko's as well as being longer and parting as it goes down.  I mean, I guess they both have those little hair ridge lines, but Aoko are a lot more angular and pronounced.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Sc%C3%A1thach)?file=FGOLancerScathStage2.png
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Aoko_Aozaki?file=Aokomissiles.png

But yeah, exceptions of some of the Saber clones, all the, what, 200 or 300 characters they have look distinct enough to me.  The only two characters that look similar to Saber with no real reason are Red Saber(Nero), who was designed to pull people into Extra without the main having to be Artoria, and Sakura Saber, original a joke character in Koha-Ace. Mordred and Jeanne both have plot related reasons... but I'm probably putting way too much into the comment...

Anyway, on to the important part, Ishtar!  I wonder how much influence the goddess will have over Rin's soul, or if Rin will become corrupted with having the power of one of the first goddesses in existence?  Or would she instantly become a slave to such a presence merging with her soul...  Probably all will be glossed over, but let me dream T_T

I will say King Hassan is badass incarnate, though the design and strength(?) switch radically from all the previous Hassan considering they were all barely clothed assassins.  I mean, I love it but wow does it stick out like a sore thumb unless there is some story reason for it.

Next two post will be handled in my next reply.  Also, sorry for my bitching about the little things m(_ _)m
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:02 am

Medea Lily is the final boss of the Okeanos chapter, basically she's working for Solomon and manipulating Jason into fighting you. She summons a big demon and battles you at the end. In the London chapter Lancer Artoria Alter is the finally opponent you face before you go fight Solomon, but she's pretty silent there unfortunately. Lancer Artoria in Camelot on the other hand had way more screentime and talked way more. She didn't have anyone under her divine allure, but Mordred was happily doing everything she told her to since she was finally getting the recognition she wanted. Gareth (Who in this is female) also served her, but we never got to see her, just hear about that.

Avenger Medusa actually starts out looking pretty villainous and becomes more divine looking as she ascends interestingly enough. And that more monstrous lamia version of her is Medusa possessed by Tiamat, her body corrupted by her power. And speaking of Tiamat, her skills were translated and one of them explains what happened to Ushi up there-
Sea of Life: EX
The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity

I love Nasu's chuuni nonsense, but basically she's got Dark Sakura's deal of devouring a servant and spitting them out corrupted but taken to the next level. She also has a huge super monster girl from. She also voiced by Aoi Yuuki who is amazing.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:54 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Medea Lily is the final boss of the Okeanos chapter, basically she's working for Solomon and manipulating Jason into fighting you. She summons a big demon and battles you at the end. In the London chapter Lancer Artoria Alter is the finally opponent you face before you go fight Solomon, but she's pretty silent there unfortunately. Lancer Artoria in Camelot on the other hand had way more screentime and talked way more. She didn't have anyone under her divine allure, but Mordred was happily doing everything she told her to since she was finally getting the recognition she wanted. Gareth (Who in this is female) also served her, but we never got to see her, just hear about that.

Avenger Medusa actually starts out looking pretty villainous and becomes more divine looking as she ascends interestingly enough. And that more monstrous lamia version of her is Medusa possessed by Tiamat, her body corrupted by her power. And speaking of Tiamat, her skills were translated and one of them explains what happened to Ushi up there-
The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity

I love Nasu's chuuni nonsense, but basically she's got Dark Sakura's deal of devouring a servant and spitting them out corrupted but taken to the next level. She also has a huge super monster girl from. She also voiced by Aoi Yuuki who is amazing.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much corruption potential that is touched upon with poor Ushi getting thrown into that mud.  At first, Enkidu was just going to insert a seed into her and slowly transform her into a breeder for more Beasts, but she shit-talked him and pissed him off.  So he chucked her in and made her take the fast track.

On one hand, I feel bad about the whole thing, since Ushi is a pretty cool character who has been utilized in a number of event storylines.  On the other hand...potential for sexy-evil times.  :3

Makes me want to see Tiamat chuck all the female Servants into her muck and make them into devoted Beast Dragon-daughters.  o//////o

As for that Extella info drop... well, it looks like that cyber corruption idea I had in mind some months back was going to be canon for some servants in the game. O.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 am

110% agreed Alex, even the simple evil makeover Ushi gets is really great and the whole concept is super hot. The whole regeneration and self replication stuff really reminds me of another corruption thing, the Devil Gundam Cells from G Gundam. Imagine holy, just servants like Jeanne and Martha getting claimed by Tiamat's mud and being remade into enemies of humanity. It reminds me a bit of the abyssal fleet in KanColle as well, although I doubt it will be as popular fanart wise. Either way, considering how much corruption fanart this franchise gets to begin with I am sure we will see some stuff of others getting corrupted the same way Ushi did, at least once artists finish the chapter.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Hmm, sounds like a missed opportunity for Mashu with Lancer Artoria, but it's real nice that Mordred finally got what she wanted in some capacity.

Well damn, that's much better than what I had =) That adds so much possibilities, self modification makes them better, biotransformation could add stuff like pheromones or corrupting liquid oozing from the lips or breast, bio-merging could make them merge with mythical beasts to become legendary monstergirls, self replication could create an army of them, potentially making a new species, compounding the corrupting influence of the sea with Beast II(or is the geass the thing that corrupts them at the end) means as soon as they are reborn they turn they backs on humanity. Though I wonder, does this make them loyal to Avenger Medusa/Tainment as well?

I do like the sinking into a the sea aspect of it, struggling futilely as they are slowly descend, the mud coating their bodies completely as it weighs them deeper into it, draining their strength as they finally can't hold their breath anymore, and allow the darkness into their bodies as it begins its alterations... Then, with their new form, powers, and strength they swim out of their sea, take their first new breath, and open their eyes as the overpowering influence of their new mother rewrites them to serve her needs.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much corruption potential that is touched upon with poor Ushi getting thrown into that mud. At first, Enkidu was just going to insert a seed into her and slowly transform her into a breeder for more Beasts, but she shit-talked him and pissed him off. So he chucked her in and made her take the fast track.

Better a corrupted warrior than a constantly pregnant brood mother, unless that is still her fate... Which I hope not because that would seem like an endless nightmare to most women, especially a warrior... Also, I see Enkidu and thus Gilgamesh have a hand in all of this...

Makes me want to see Tiamat chuck all the female Servants into her muck and make them into devoted Beast Dragon-daughters. o//////o
Seconded =)

Interesting about the Fate/Extella thing Aggra, for what it's worth, it certainly looks like a corruption, especially the more clear eyes. At the very least, it probably gave her the power to seek her desires, thus turning her from benign evil to true evil. I'd probably dive deeper into this, but I do what to save a little bit for when the game come... Though I do wonder if the corrupted servant is the same for 3(main servants) to 6(main character gender) routes in the game.

But yeah, thanks for sharing all this info Zero, Alex and Aggra. It's good to see this series still sticking to it's corrupting roots ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Wow, that first Noble Phantasm is something else, and makes Ishtar/Rin the second biggest character after Kiara

Reading up on the Ishtar Rin servant status has proved interesting, it seems to be a full possession, so chances are the absolute subjugation of Rin happened(or she merged with Rin and absorbed some of her traits)...  However, while reading up on Mashu, another demi-servant, I noticed it said this about the Spirit she fused with(Galahad)
"While the project succeed in summoning and binding a spirit to Mash, the spirit failed to awaken or perhaps as Dr. Romani had theorized refused to awaken due to being aware of Mash's fate should it awaken."
...  I wonder if that involves the destruction of Mashu's identity, and if it's only because of what Mashu is(Designer Baby).

Anyway, back to Ishtar, and her most notable skill

"Manifestation of Beauty"

"A skill that the fearsome charismatic nature as a goddess of beauty (possesses). A power to charm others. Despite being in a condition of merely possessing another, it already surpasses the realm of men. Originally it was supposed to be a composite skill (gauge absorption, curse, skill-sealing) that had a strong temptation effect at its core, but thanks to the strong inclination of the possessed human, the restriction effects towards others were removed and it essentially became a simple Charisma skill. (Originally EX Rank, but it was reduced to B)"

So, deciphering all that, it appears to be a temptation skill with Rin at the very least, if even that.  Though the line about the "strong inclination possessed human" makes it sound like Rin may be resistant in some respect, which is odd because why would she deny that power?  From the sound of it Ishtar could use it to it's full effect, and even remarks “My original self was more glamorous, but this body is also not bad.” ...  At the very least it shows that Ishtar likes Rin, and what Ishtar wants, Ishtar gets...  This is just wild speculation, but Ishtar could've done this to appease Rin...  weather that be from her strong will, or if Ishtar used it on her to get the body in the first place and Rin begged her to only use it on her...[unrealistic but sexy]

Either way, I could see Ishtar coming back for Rin after this is over =)

Oh, and while I'm here, I should post the design for True Ishtar..  I want to say it's by the Artist that did Ishtar Rin, but I can't recall for certain.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 True_i10

I believe they used Rin because their personality were similar, and more Rin is never a bad thing.  That along with other human characters from Fate getting possessed, like Taiga with Jaguar Man

Two things I wanted to mention, Corrupted Ushi has already made it to 2chan, so there is that, however, there appears to be something with Nero on the phone with some unidentifiable mage girl, but it is SUPER CUTE
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:39 am

If I remember correctly, it's said in the story that due to the similarity in personalities between Ishtar and Rin the possession basically caused their personalities to fuse with Ishtar in control. The mental state of demi-servants really varies by who they fuse with, like you already had the Mashu example but Waver is also only minorly effected by Zhuge Liang because Zhuge decided that would be optimal. Also with Mashu I should note, that every one in a while in Camelot some of Galahad's traits do present themselves. There's a really funny scene where she goes ham and just starts shit talking Lancelot super hard because the spirit of Galahad within her is so angry with him.

I hadn't checked out any of Ishtar's skills, though, that one definitely seems like it could be interesting. And while that True Ishtar design is from a doujin and not technically canon, you are right that it was drawn by the official artist and thus could totally be made canon if they ever decide to show ups what Ishtar canonically looks like.

Also I adore Jaguar Man Taiga's design, she goes from goofy cat outfit to badass Yakuza.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 8OaVeXu
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:13 am

That final ascension art for Jaguar Man-Taiga screams "Yes, your mother squeals the same in bed as you do~" XD

Zero's pretty much hit it on the head. Ishtar's in control, but she hasn't completely subsumed Rin. Rather, their personalities were similar enough that they became kind of a mix of the two, with Ishtar's identity being dominant. It's likely that Rin is still in there. Now, as for Ereshkigal...I have no clue. I think she just modified her appearance to coincide with Ishtar's, but I could be wrong. Only basis I have for this is the boss fight with Ereshkigal, where you fight her as a giant wraith.

The merge between Mashu and Galahad is unique, and I think it's partly due to Mashu being a homunculus created to serve as a demi-servant vessel. Galahad merged with her, but due to his nature, he didn't subsume her. Instead, he's supporting her in a sense, and keeping in the background. Also, Mashu gets her final ascension at the end of this chapter, so you can get her to level 80 now (she went from silver ranked to gold ranked in Camelot due to Galahad getting a power boost).

I'll cover my impressions of the story in the F/GO Watch thread, but I just completed Babylonia. Had to use 9 quartz throughout the course of the story, so I'm irritated with that. Otherwise, solid chapter. And I'll have to keep an eye out for the corrupted Ushi art on 2chan when I check the EC thread tomorrow.

I did see that concept for Ishtar, and I happen to like it as much as IshtaRin. Or Rishtar. However you want to call her.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 pm

I kinda got fascinated with Quetzalcoatl recently.  She is a tall muscle girl with long hair after all, but it's very interesting to see Mayan deities get representation.  Also, she has one hell of a rape face in the brief animation that sadly doesn't look like it fits her character at all...  
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Riderq10
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Riderq11
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Riderq11

... also a lot of great underboob that I discovered while going frame by frame.
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Quetza13
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Quetza14
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Quetza12
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Quetza13
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Quetza15
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:05 am

Quetz is awesome, yeah she does have the rape face in game too at times but her personality is more fun loving older sister type with a love for wrestling. Generally the anime PVs for chapters are fairly inaccurate (Saber Diarmuid in America, Enkidu being with Gil in Babylon) because I guess they aren't given much info to go on? Either way, they look nice.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 pm

So Fate/ Grand Order: First Order, the ova covering the game's prologue came out and surprisingly had some relevant material. In the game there are very few unique enemies in it besides Saber Alter, but in the anime they changed things up. In this version when the grail war gets messed up, Saber Alter defeats all the other servants besides Caster Cu, corrupting them and turning them into her minions. And while in this version Medea isn't around, what we do get is a corrupted Lancer Medusa with a unique design (Quite reminiscent of a mix of her normal and Lancer Lily design, with some red markings on her leg from the whole corruption stuff). Definitely an awesome surprise.

Also I don't have a picture but among the many random masters who show up near the beginning, a certain girl master is in the background with them. We may actually get the female GO master doing stuff if they decide to do anything with that.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:02 am

Posting this over here because we also use this post for extra.

ZeroStormZZ wrote:So a lot of stuff got confirmed this morning. First off the New Year's gacha. Genderswapped Musashi Miyamoto was added to the gacha, with returns from a lot of servants including Iskander, Scathach, Illya, Gil, etc. Next is that the new story arc to Grand Order was anounced coming sometime mid 2017, Epic of Remnant and a few new servants were shown.

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 5X8Ks1d

The girl in the middle is Musashi, while the others are kind of mysteries for the moment.

Then on the anime side of things the first Grand Order episode was released, which I haven't seen yet. Fate/Apocrypha was confirmed to get an anime, and although I think the story in it is kind of weak there is cool stuff I want to see animated. Then a new trailer for the Extra anime was shown, confirming that the female MC will be in it in some form meaning we are getting both MCs.

Luckily for me the stream of the announcements popped up for me on youtube as a recommended, so I got to enjoy the fun Koha-Ace moments with Nobunaga, Souji, Medusa, Nero, and Artoria =)  There was even a fun/weird moment with a Riyo's Ritsuka as a giant robot appearing menacingly causing the others to run.  I can't comment too much on the other stuff...  

However Fate/Extra Last Encore...

I'm finding something interesting...  Or rather, I'm not finding something.  In all the news articles from March that I can find on it, none of them besides this entry mention that the male is going to be the lead https://myanimelist.net/anime/33047/Fate_Extra_Last_Encore  For some reason I can't seem to find the original discusion we all had about it(unless I'm overlooking it).  The first promo is just a shot of Nero too... and this one, the first real promo seems to be putting the focus on the female PC and Nero...  So, that leaves me wondering...  Did they scrap the story altogether and go with the female protag?  There are a few factors leading me to these theory.

1) This was announced way before the FGO special and Fate/Apocrypha which both look further along, so that lends itself to the scraping of the original idea
2) The way this is directed, it definitely looks more FEMC X Nero.  To me, it wouldn't make much sense at all to show her since there is basically a y chromosomes difference between their appearance(and personality if we go by the game), unless they are going with her instead.
3)
Expert analysis reveals this
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Femc10

I am so cautiously giddy right now

ZeroStormZZ wrote:So Fate/ Grand Order: First Order, the ova covering the game's prologue came out and surprisingly had some relevant material. In the game there are very few unique enemies in it besides Saber Alter, but in the anime they changed things up. In this version when the grail war gets messed up, Saber Alter defeats all the other servants besides Caster Cu, corrupting them and turning them into her minions. And while in this version Medea isn't around, what we do get is a corrupted Lancer Medusa with a unique design (Quite reminiscent of a mix of her normal and Lancer Lily design, with some red markings on her leg from the whole corruption stuff). Definitely an awesome surprise.

Also I don't have a picture but among the many random masters who show up near the beginning, a certain girl master is in the background with them. We may actually get the female GO master doing stuff if they decide to do anything with that.

Interesting, luckily I heard that Aniplex is going to end up streaming in english on Crunchyroll so I have something to look forward to by the sounds of it, especially Lancer Medusa.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:13 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:So Fate/ Grand Order: First Order, the ova covering the game's prologue came out and surprisingly had some relevant material. In the game there are very few unique enemies in it besides Saber Alter, but in the anime they changed things up. In this version when the grail war gets messed up, Saber Alter defeats all the other servants besides Caster Cu, corrupting them and turning them into her minions. And while in this version Medea isn't around, what we do get is a corrupted Lancer Medusa with a unique design (Quite reminiscent of a mix of her normal and Lancer Lily design, with some red markings on her leg from the whole corruption stuff). Definitely an awesome surprise.

Judging by what happens during the OVA, we probably won't be seeing much of Gudako (the fan name for the female Protag character in F/GO) outside of that brief cameo. Also, damn...Olga Marie got it rough. But...

Spoiler:

I did like the design for Lancer Medusa in this OVA, and as Zero mentioned, there's some relevant corruption in the OVA. Hopefully the OVA will be received well enough to see further episodes. I believe that TypeMoon announced that it originally intended for there to be an initial six episodes of the OVA series, so if that is true, we'll be seeing F/GO's story up through to the end of the America Chapter (which is Chapter 5 of the "first season"). I'm hoping that this is the case. Otherwise, we're at the mercy of the dreaded "reliance on BD sales" that Japan uses to justify whether or not to make additional seasons. F/GO is pretty damn popular in Japan, so it's entirely possible that we'll see at least another two episodes before this becomes a concern. But I still worry, especially since Keijo!!!!! isn't getting a second season due to underperforming BD sales. And don't even get me started on High School of the Dead. -_-;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:44 pm

Apirl Fool joke game of Fate/Grand Order turned into a Pokemon GO clone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fgogutentagomen
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 10, 2017 11:34 pm

So with the Fate/Extra CCC event going on, Kiara was not only the final boss but has been added to the game as a rollable servant as well and in this topic I wanted to bring some attention to her Noble Phantasm-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFMv3wEXzec

And a description of it someone translated-
Amitābha Amidala Heaven's Hole

Type: Anti-human NP
Maximum targets: 7 servants
Anti human order, or anti grand NP.
The NP of Beast III which breeds infinite demon pillars within its body.
Her body is now a universe of its own, and a paradise.
Anyone drawn into it loses their existence, with their consciousness liberated and their will melted.
No matter how strong their body, or how much armour they have, this is meaningless inside Kiara's body, and they become as powerless as a newborn as they are liberated.

Beast III is a hole in reality itself, but those drawn into the hole are overcome with ecstasy as they are erased.

One could say that liberation from the reality of suffering is a form of salvation.
-
So basically the new version of her NP is straight up mind breaking the target with pure bliss. And of course then there's Kiara's personality which is as lewd as it was in CCC itself.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 11, 2017 12:39 am

Very very nice, the imagery isn't as sexually explicit as the one in CCC, but the description does go the extra mile.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Remember that Alter Shielder I posted here, well, the artist has been busy~
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2941949

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Charle10

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Elizab10

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Douji_10

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Kiyohi10

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Morder10

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Scatha10

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Alter_10

Even more on the Pixiv, along with some Abyssal Ship Girls

Oh, and you've heard of Alter Jeanne, but what about BEAST Jeanne

Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Beast_10

https://twitter.com/2946uc/status/864164521987915776
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Yeah, that artist's stuff is fantastic. That Mordred is really great, and I absolutely adore that Babbage Alter's design. I had never seen that Beast Jeanne though, holy shit that is sexy. Now I really want to see more Demon Pillarized servants like that, mmmmph~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 pm

More Beast Jeanne
Fate/Grand Order - Page 3 Beast_11

And what happens to the heroine if she gets caught in Kiara Noble Phantasm, it's sexy, but sad(you know, with the whole existence erasing)
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63374041
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Some solid corruption pics, very delicious.  :3

Let's see if I can name them off the top of my head:

1. B- ...."B" something.  Forgot his name.  >.o  Edit: Charles Babbage, who was responsible for making the first (though crude) computer.  Anyway, loli mecha design makes me chuckle.

2. Elizabeth Bathory, with this Alter version of her having a good mix of the Carmilla manifestation in her design, which is really cool.

3. Ibaraki Douji, looking extremely feral, also cool.

4. Mysterious Heroine X Alter (Odd that we would have an Alter version of an Alter, but it's a really cool design.  Sort of reminiscent of the Arrancars, who were also visually appealing with many of their designs).  Edit:  I'm stupid, that's Kiyohime.  Still really cool, though.

5. Mordred Alter (I'm guessing but pretty certain on this, mainly because I recognize her sword Clement)

6. Scathach Alter (obviously, and the ears are a funny addition  XD)

7. Prisma Illya Alter

And it's funny that this corrupted version of Jeanne is called "Beast Jeanne".  I think it would be more appropriate to call her "Demon Pillar Jeanne", since the Beasts themselves control the Demon Pillars, the Pillars themselves can take on a compressed humanoid form, and the classification of "Beast" refers to an entirely different entity than what the Demon Pillars are.  Beasts are an inevitability of existence, the antithesis of humanity's development, covering different aspects of how humanity can and will be destroyed; thus, any particular servant or being with enough power and with beliefs that make them a prime candidate (or even a legend that meshes well with genocide or destruction) for becoming a Beast will, at an appropriate time, manifest as a Beast.  There's a lot of fan speculation that, due to how Christians viewed her and Rome during her time as Emperor, Nero could manifest as a Beast, specifically "Mother Harlot", or better known as the Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation.  And I'm pretty sure that F/GO, during the CCC collab event, confirmed that Tamamo is more than capable of manifesting as a Beast.

As for the Demon Pillars, I'm not too clear on them (not being versed in reading Japanese script to understand the story in F/GO), but I get the impression that Demon Pillars are created by Beasts, and can be absorbed by beasts to do a number of things.  Also, there was an antagonist that existed early on in F/GO's story who was responsible for a lot of bad stuff happening in Chaldea (that dapper scientist guy, if you've played the game or seen First Order), who either was a Demon Pillar all along, or got turned into one by Solomon (I think it might be the latter, but I can't be certain).  If he was granted "greater power" by being turned into a Demon Pillar, then it would make more sense in the "Beast Jeanne" pics for her to be called "Demon Pillar Jeanne" instead.  Razz

Sad that this is the first time I've actually seen these posts; the post with the first set of pics was posted in May. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Well it's not really, I just saw what Kiara had the pillar look when she was considered a beast so I went with that. Also, informative =)

5) It is Mordred, there's even a more armored one in the link.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 am

Drake Alter tag is getting populated on Pixiv
https://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AE%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Cute little yuri comic with Euryale using charm on the female protagonist =)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12952
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next