Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC)

2 posters

Go down

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) Empty Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC)

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Luvia and Rin are seen dressed as maids with dull eyes from the middle of chapter 14 all the way through the current chapter 17. But I am unsure if they are being controlled or simply had something else placed into their bodies because Illya was shown with her soul in a stuffed animal with an apparently empty body in chapters 13 through 16. So it is possible that something else has been placed in their bodies as a substitute for their minds and their minds are contained elsewhere. The relevant chapters are not yet scanlated which is the cause of my confusion. They can be downloaded via mediafire links found on the Prisma Illya thread of the Beast's Lair forum. Search the thread for each chapter in quotes and you should find the links.

Last edited by Hornofdesolation on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) Empty Re: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC)

Post  Rainday Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:16 pm

That forum's search engine didn't work too well for me, so I had to hunt it down from the newest post...  But yeah, after looking through what's there, there is a good chance that their minds have been replaced by dolls(still sex though).  I do see a possible route where they could of submitted to it willingly given the villainess's goal
Spoiler:
, but that would be a huge stretch.

PICS!
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) 00110

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) 00410

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) 01010

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) 02110
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC) Empty Re: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma ☆ Illya 3rei!! (MC)

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:23 pm

New information. While I am still not completely sure what happened to Luvia and Rin in chapters 14 through 17 the latest scanlation of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!! has shown that an attempted brainwashing of Illya by Angelica at Erika's request was done on pages 1, 8, 9 and 10 of chapter 13. Its failure is why they switched Illya's soul into a doll and left a fake mind in its place. Also on page 12 Angelica mentions that she used the same method the other day which may be a reference to doing it to Rin and Luvia.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:47 am

Then that does sound very plausible given the earlier page was based on Ilya's reasoning at the time. Also, Angelica, being the last character in the pictures above(twintails), is awesomely hot =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down