Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aggra's wild ideas

2 posters

Go down

Aggra's wild ideas Empty Aggra's wild ideas

Post  Aggra Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:17 am

Hello everyone!

I am currently making a game called "The order of light" which has a lot of mind control and corruption in it.
Most of it is from females, but there are of course some males there also, since I like male and female dom mostly the same.
I have been working on the game for more than a year and it has quite a bit of content.
But! I had the thought to make another game, since I had a few ideas that just don't fit into the fantasy realm I created with the order.
It would be another project next to the order or maybe a game that I start after finshing the order.

The ideas I had where 3 different games just let me write down so you guys would know which way I wanna go.

The first one would be about you playing an agent in modern times. You would get mission from your agency where you would need to fight against enemies which use hypnosis or tech to control you and try to make you a new companion. After losing to your enemy I would of course like to make yourself convert your agency too.

The second one would be more like "Beat Blades Haruka" or "Beat Angel Escalayer" if you guys know these games. You would "control" a hero or heroine, that has a 3 girlfriends that are kind of goddesses. You will need to use your "love" to strengthem them and beat your angels in battle. I would like to make the battles either with one character, where the other two "inactive" characters give your character buffs or get every one into battle but have different roles(Physical, Magic, Support or so).
The thing I most "hated" about Haruka and Escalayer, was that there where only "2 levels" of losing, 1 where this still fight and the other where they get nearly broken, so I would like to make it 3 levels. with the 3 level the heroine breaks and becomes a slave of the boss. Thus fighting by his side and strenthening him.
Also with every time you lose to normal mobs or don't cleanse the city from corruption the heronies corruption meter would rise, which would slowly make them followers of the enemies. Than their buffs or roles would change depending on their corruption.

My last idea was that of a dimension "hopper". You would be part of a "Anti-Mind controling" Team. In your world is another dimension hopper party, but they want to rule other dimensions by controling the heroes of these worlds. You would need to travel to the same worlds and bring the story back on its tracks.
This would of course give the oppurtunity to bring in a lot of ideas from games or use these to bring out my or your ideas onto new levels.

I really think that the last idea will be my next game, since I can even bring my other two ideas into this game too, of course in a smaller frame :O
If you have any ideas or want to say something about my ideas feel free to reply!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Aggra's wild ideas Empty Re: Aggra's wild ideas

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Before I start I'm going to go ahead and let you know that I'm viewing this from my ideal point(aka yuri world), but feel free to alter if you feel you need to do so.

I really do enjoy the last one, doesn't hurt that Project X Zone is basically that except without the mind control for the most part. But yeah, possibly combining that idea and the first one like possibly start the game off with a agent infiltrating such an organization with multiple Bad End states with the female spy/infiltrator falling to the various mind controlling, brainwashing, corrupting, converting ways the organization uses on heroines of other lands, or being brainwashed by the "loyalty insurance" of the company for it's sexy minions(special clothing, visors, screens layered throughout the place). A good reference for this is trilby else's Hive fic( http://www.mcstories.com/Hive/Hive.html ), though I will admit I could go without the grimdark themeing and the shaved scalps... (trilby else writes some great stories but they make me feel too sad ;-Wink. Another thing would be getting roped into a "meeting" or being spotted by a villainess who either can spot the not and just wants to have some fun with you before she brainwashes you, or just wants you for her harem/personal entourage. But yeah, the first spy section which ultimately leads you to find out the villainesses's plan and send out a partial transmission before being found out and falling to her control completely and spilling all the secrets of your agency(which will later lead to your organization being compromised half way through?). Then your two female agents have to prevent anymore with the info you have and rescue who you can which could lead to party members to help you. Of course the organization catches on and sends you some heroines with multiple layers of brainwashing who can tempt you into bed to congratulate you for freeing them(or maybe this is a base mechanic) except brainwash you with sex or a special hypnotic method developed just for you or one of your agent's fetishes(which could be a weakness mechanic for sure, making certain heroines weak to certain methods).

... That's all for now.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:14 am

Rainday wrote:A good reference for this is trilby else's Hive fic( http://www.mcstories.com/Hive/Hive.html ), though I will admit I could go without the grimdark themeing and the shaved scalps... (trilby else writes some great stories but they make me feel too sad ;-Wink.
I really like tribly else's works.
But I also have a problem with the whole bald/robot/strange body color shemes he often uses.

The game I currently make already has some "got corrupted, now corrupt your friends" content.
I really love that kind of thing, were you not only lose, but then also get to enslave your own friends!

Just like the works of othila on pixiv, where one magical girl is enslaved by a haigure army,
and then she enslaves one of her friends, than that friends enslaves a new one...
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36696678
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36750520

When I come to the next game, I also want to insert some graphics/pics into the game. Since there a quite a few things that are just so hard to implement without pictures. I think that a description is good and all, but a picture can make it just so much more thrilling!
Still don't know where I shall get these though. :O

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Yeah, you have to have deep pockets if you want a artist, the other routes being using existing works and working around them or editing existing pics... Though I've always wondered how 3DCG looks in those programs, though you're sorta limited by what sets are made/what you have.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down