Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 38 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Hmm, I have free time... So looks like I'll be finishing up the Najica section and then working on fixing the galleries with 500+ pics(while playing some Castlevania).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 38 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:18 am

So many sightings this month, I am quite thankful =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:34 pm

My friend came to visit for the past two nights, had fun doing the 100 Mario Challenges and testing out some of the music courses(like To Zanarkand). Unfortunately this means that I haven't had time to the gallery. I have the next two days free(in theory) so I'll get to work on the gallery hopefully.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Had a different schedule this week than I was used to, and it left me exhausted at the end of the day. Friend is going to be visiting me next week, but I'll work on the gallery when I can. Christmas time can be rough on free time is all I can really say... I did get some rough stories written up in my idea thread... I probably should diversify my "victims"... I know people are probably getting tired of me using Charlotte Aulin, Jessica Albert, FF7's girls, and Sailor Scouts all the time... It's just they are easy to write, popular, and tend to have overconfidence in spades. Character I want to tackle are more of Dragon Quest's other heroines(probably something with DQ Heroes), Smash Bros Heroines(more specifically Palutena and Lucina), FFX/-2(mostly Lulu, Paine, Yunalesca, and Leblanc), Project X Zone characters(Lady Riemsianne and her girls need their dues with those heroines), some Hyrule Warriors stuff(probably wait until the 3ds version hits and then tackle some things with the lovely Cia), Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE(like a mirage takeover/ec by some of the naughtiest bad girls in FE) definitely some Aika/Najica(especially a Aika Zero bad end), and just so many other heroines and villainesses... Some of which I would have to do crossovers for because the heroines don't have a good villainess and vise versa(like the Dark Queen from Battletoads and Yoko from Gurren Lagann, though she is on the more popular side...).

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:18 pm

The registration issue came back up randomly, but I fixed it in 1. Also, allowed people to change their emails if need be.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 pm

... I've been so busy and dead tired... and I still have some shopping to do... also... CLOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Internet was out yesterday, was busy shopping today, going to be working and go see a movie tomorrow, and after that I will be doing a pic haul for Nintendo hopefully. Been meaning to go through Oo_Sebastian_oO's work as well.

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/32071/blonde_hair-bottomless-female_only-femdom-femsub-f
Grown up Tetra is a favorite thing of mine~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:54 am

Too... much... gasping... today... Brain... dizzy... Just... need to check... new post... in picture thread...

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 38 Futura10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:38 pm

So I've become a health hazard then? Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Oh man, those bombshells of news hit way too close to me, especially that Glitter Force thing that came out of nowhere.

Last night I did some pic hunting, so yay. Probably going to hit Oo_Sebastian_oO images tonight. Long admired them and that wonderful art of his, but felt for some reason that I should go through them in one go. But I got some Christmas gifts out of the way, though I fear I'm going to be a little dry for the forum... *sigh*
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Thoughts while collecting pics...

"Nova and Hikaru would fit right in with Persona 4... Nova the Ultimate Shadow? ... Maybe Lady Debonair takes over for Nyx..."

"I would love to do something with Ikki tousen... such sexy girls...  Could also cross over with Kagura... I haven't done that sighting with the second season of Ikki have I... Those clips are probably gone too... a gif might be on hypnohub... I'd love to have Kaku Bunwa finally take over... Though that reminds me of that redacted Jimryu comic... Lost forever and replaced with maledom... While browsing though someone twitter I kinda realized something, most maledom "corruption" is just gangbang the nice girl until she's a slut for every guy... There are some exceptions of course... But with most yuri corruption I've read and written the girl is granted power and elevated servant status, or is at least a pet/minion to the mistress, and possibly her harem... I guess it's more aspects of love and desire, rather than breaking and turning them into a human toilet... That probably isn't fair though... since there is hardly any pure yuri corruption doujins... "

"...  Could always go old school and do something with Deedlit and Pirotess...  I think Sue-chan did something with them, but more elven hotness is never a bad thing, especially with Pirotess..."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deedlit
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44650921

"I really do need to watch JoJo... I just wished the Crunchyroll app didn't cost money on consoles when you can get it free on the internet..."

"Alisa from God Eater... Hmmm...  Maybe something with Riemsianne... Possibly tie her in with Selvaria since she's sort of a military girl... I really like Alisa first outfit, though her second isn't bad and she has better hair in that one...  Of course there are some monstergirls in God Eater regular... I do like how the Zygotes look, and then there's Venus...  Could possibly work in a aragami pantyhose(battlehose?) Have Alisa be the first to fall to it and have her help convert the others for Venus or some female Aragami"
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=14013723
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2238259?tags=god_eater

"So many Abyssal girl conversions, so little time..."

"Should do something for Tharja... she does have the canon ability to manipulate memories..." (see support)
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Tharja

Ok it's been 2+ hours... time for some gaming...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:46 pm

I'll try to work on a Project X Zone sighting this week, the first 3 days I'll be busy with work and friends. I'll also work on getting the rest of Nintendo up since I do have a number of sexy Nintendo villainess and heroine pics...

Also, if you ever need a background soundtrack, let me recommend this, kept me focused.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8DF09F4BD991868
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:18 pm

I had a really bad experience trying to preorder a game at Best Buy... It was the worst ever... As much as I dislike Gamestop, they at least can mark me down for a preorder in less than a minute... instead of taking 30 trying to preorder one game... Best Buy was also kind enough to inform me that I didn't have a gamer's reward card that I paid for when I got the Phantom Pain, and have no record of it's purchase... Their facility was not setup to preorder games, and their computers apparently keeps having problems with it... Oh, and I can't refund the preorder because they had to do it on their little credit cards to make the interaction go through...

... L O V E L Y

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Its things like that that keep me from preordering games.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:27 pm

It's things like that which make me utilize Amazon for just about 100% of my physical gaming purchases.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:55 am

I've also switched to Amazon for preorders - free day-of shipping, and if you're an Amazon Prime member (I am for the video service), 20% off, which is equal to Best Buy's deal IIRC.

At this point, I'm basically trimming Gamestop and Best Buy from my purchasing diet unless there's truly solid deals there. It's not like Amazon is a better company ethically, but they're better at a no-crap experience by far at this point. (For used stuff, I rely on the surprisingly large array of local-owned shops...)

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Went back to Best Buy today to clear up a bunch of things. Fixed everything, much better service this time around. People who knew what they were doing. But saved $20 on Project X Zone 2 and LoZ: Twilight Princess. They didn't have the bundle For Fire Emblem Fates... Well, I guess I can preorder from gamestop and have an excuse to get that adorable Aqua keychain =)

Oh... wait...
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition-pre-orders-cancelled-gamestop/

Sohn von einem Weibchen!

Well, it's nice to see FE: Fates so popular I guess...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Well, my monitor died, so I'm forced to use my 43' tv as a replacement till I can track down a better fit... There is such a thing as too big... On the other hand I haven't visited pixiv yet today...

I've been coming up with some ideas, mostly simple stuff... Been playing videogames, watching anime, and actually getting through my manga backlog which is nice for me, not so much for the forum... To aide to not no new sighting have pinged on my radar for a while... Though maybe there will be something in one of media that I'm consuming.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Got my new monitor, works wonderfully~ In other news, trying to beef up my various accounts with more finds... I have a huge backlog too. I have been doing a number on various things though, like Precure on pixiv, some new/old and hidden HF stuff, and a few things scattered on DA. I do want to return and upload my "progress" to the gallery, but I want to get to a good stopping point first... Oh, and got a bit of a raise at work...

I apologize for not doing much more than this recently...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Exhausted from work... Wanted to work on getting another idea down, but my energy is extinguished...

Twin Idols(in the religious sense)... Hmmm...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:11 am

I now have my lovely Twilight Princess... But I need to complete some things before I dive into it... 2 of which are here....
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:00 am

Spent most of the day running around... On the brightside I did get Senran Kagura Estival Versus preordered, got some more manga, got some walking in, and finally found a jackpot of succubus stuff... On the downside I found that succubus stuff right before I was going to bed so it's now almost 2 and I didn't even get to play anything... Well, tomorrow's another day...

Also Senran Kagura Estival Versus in 5 days, and it appears the default edition is the Endless Summer addition. I'm glad to know I'm supporting Katsuragi's boob kingdom, or would it be queendom... Queen Dom does have a nice ring to it...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Ever since I saw that epic Katsuragi's pic I've been doing some research on Senran Kagura Bon Appetit... But yeah, that end is super MC heavy, especially when you consider how much Homura deplored her actions before she lost and next time we see her she's a happy harem girl of Katsuragi's.

I just looked through Haruka's and their is some elements of drugging people into Samba dancers. I'm not sure if anyone else would have anything related, but I might check anyway. Unfortunately the wiki only covers so much but there are nice vids out there...

But yeah, also doing some research here and there on Shinovi Versus to figure out what happened to the characters...
Oh, the Estival Versus english site is up as well
http://hanzonationalacademy.com/skev/home.html

So enjoy that. 4 more days till it's out, the question is if I'll be playing that or Zelda...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:37 am

Wait, wait...what? Katsuragi, boob kingdom....MC HEAVY?

I missed something here. >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:36 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Wait, wait...what?  Katsuragi, boob kingdom....MC HEAVY?

I missed something here.  >.>;

I'll assemble it tonight.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next