Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 18 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:25 am

Rainday wrote:
Rubyfruit wrote:
Spydare wrote:It's not a bug, yahoo reformatted the groups page. I hate it.
It's so hard to navigate now. Even though I like what Yahoo did with its mail page, the Groups page is a freakin' mess.
Quite true...  Also, thanks for alerting me of this, otherwise I would of been trapped in fearful delusions =)
They're trying to court Tumblr's userbase, or Facebook's. But given the emphasis on pretty pictures, I am guessing Tumblr. But it doesn't work because it loads so slow and it doesn't even look particularly good.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 18 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:23 pm

However, there is a way to fix this Neo Disaster.
If you have Firefox, you can download an extension that'll display Groups like normal. That extension is here: http://ehibbert.org.uk/extension/install.html

Now I wish they'd come out with one for Chrome, too...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 pm

I wonder if I'll be able to get around to backing up a gallery today.  I also need to organize more on my own folders...  Right now that is the biggest hurdle for uploading pics for me at the moment, because I have to hunt through them and figure out what I have and haven't uploaded which gets very trying.  Main reason I haven't uploaded anything to Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy for a while.  I don't want to mistakenly upload another the same image mostly.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Ok, since I've finally gotten around to Queen's Blade season 2 I finally threw that up instead, so enjoy it!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Probably won't get anything done soon, but stuff that should of been done forever ago...

That fox girl manga that I can't recall that had the hypnotic lingerie.  It's been linked in the yahoo group ages ago and that part alone needs it's own section.

Dragon Quest section, for all the Puff Puffs, as well as some seductive heroine stuff.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 18 Puff_p10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Ok, right now I'm basically taking a break going through my anime folder, organizing it into actual stuff and original works, which I might go with.  Just to make Anime/Manga it's own thing.

Also, read something that requires a great amount of thought...  Hmmm...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Doing some easy stuff right now while I'm organizing my folders.  Changed the Mortal Kombat Folder to fighting games in general, and uploaded some stuff to it.  Now hopefully I can get around to backing up some of those other folders so I feel safer about any other changes.

EDIT:

Okay here are some things that I will be doing soon, hopefully.

[Easy]
Create a section for Okitsune-sama de Chu
Create a section for School Mermaid

[Medium]
Create section for Dragon's Quest
Backup Precure, Street Fighter, and Persona folders

[Hard]
Create section for Dragon's Crown by finding video of Vamp transformation.
Create new 0 albums and upload according(lot of moving stuff around).

[Dante Must Die]
Organize my Sailor Moon Album
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Sorry I haven't been up to much as of late.  Been freaking moshing through games and anime with corruption themes, but sadly, they are all maledom...  Two in particular piss me off...

Anyway, I'll try to get that fox one up tonight.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh, for those that might remember, their was a cute story by a popular yuri artist that had to do with a nerdy girl slipping off to dream land were a succubus makes love to her.  Well, the second part has come out if you're interested, in jap of course.

Part 1
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=33233610
Part 2
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38334813

I could make a section for it, since it is yuri and the succubus is more in charge, and it certainly is themed correctly...  I should do that after I get some actual sleep.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Okay, sleep is done, so I'm gonna wake up a little more and then freshen up some things.  I'm thinking about adding a 3DCG section, not one for full on captions mind you, but just experimentation by our users and random finds from 2chan. There was a nice unitard/rhythm gymnastics theme one that was on the BW/TF thread this week that had ribbon dancing hypnosis, one of my favorite types as it's easy to mimic a spiral with it, it truly draws the eye, and if all else fails you can bind them up with the ribbon or knock them out with the juggling pins.   Plus unitards are awesome, combining pantyhose and a leotard with arm stretching fingerless gloves, ehehe.

But yeah, I'll finish up the fox manga, then I'll think about starting to back up one of the folders as I still have the fear that if I add a new folder it will ruin everything.  Along with disorganization on my side that's one of the primary hurdles in me uploading a bunch of sexy stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:27 am

Ok, so I uploaded some really damn good stuff to the NIS/GUST folder, so go check that out, like, ASAP, because I organized it and everything(EVERYTHING, it was one of my "bad" folders that had previous uploads in it, so I had to hunt through it and see what I had already uploaded, but now that folder is finally organized).  I also threw up a "new" sighting after I got super sidetracked with another yandere/denpa thing(It's 3, how is it 3...)

So yeah, enjoy the fruits of my madness, tells others who have similar interest, uhhh...  Hmmm.  There you go.  I'm gonna take a break now.

Song of the daynight
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:48 am

Here's something that seems right up your alley-

Wanna Be the Strongest in the World
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-15/wanna-be-the-strongest-in-the-world-female-wrestling-anime-ad-aired

Girl-on-girl action, compromising position, loud moaning...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Here's something that seems right up your alley-

Wanna Be the Strongest in the World
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-15/wanna-be-the-strongest-in-the-world-female-wrestling-anime-ad-aired

Girl-on-girl action, compromising position, loud moaning...
I'm gonna need to do some major catch up on ANN at some point.  This does sound quite interesting though, provided it doesn't go Martial Hearts on me.  Characters are beautiful, I will enjoy the fainting and submission aspects of it.  My favorite non-yuri scene in the first season of Ikkitousen was Ryoumu(blue haired maid with eyepatch) getting Hakafu in a hold that causes her to pass out...  It's just how Hakafu describes as she begins to go all numb and floaty(I believe she says something on the line of "I... feel... good") it is so perfect.  But yeah, hopefully they won't ignore the yuri potential.

Since you gave me something, here's something you might enjoy if you haven't seen it before
http://fav.me/d2pdtc0
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:51 am

Note to self:  Need to check out the new updates since I just saw them and it's 2:50.  Need to update my yuri game sighting.

And that will be it because I'm technically on break.

Additional note, love~(muscle girl)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/575775?tags=hasumi_eri
It's perfect, just the right ratio too, sexy and not bulked out. She's pretty tone and you know she's got enough power to easily subdue a threat or target.  Also, it is by a somewhat popular hypno artist =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Rainday wrote:Note to self:  Need to check out the new updates since I just saw them and it's 2:50.  Need to update my yuri game sighting.

And that will be it because I'm technically on break.

Additional note, love~(muscle girl)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/575775?tags=hasumi_eri
It's perfect, just the right ratio too, sexy and not bulked out. She's pretty tone and you know she's got enough power to easily subdue a threat or target.  Also, it is by a somewhat popular hypno artist =)
Ugh, the day is being stolen away from me.  So much to do still.  First order of business will be looking through the new pics and expressing my thankfulness to RB9 =)

Let's see, other things I would love to do is create that mermaids section, followed by backing up some albums finally while I watch something...  Want to update the anime folder finally.  Also, creating a yuri watch section in the general thread could be fun.

Need to check this and that, haven't even been on my pic hunt yet.  So yeah, let's see how much I can actually get done today.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Okay, yesterday was completely stolen.

Things to do...
Check out dem pics
Read dem stories
Create School Mermaid sighting
Create Chrono Crusade sighting(I just remembered it, good arachne mind control)
See about a Freezing sighting section since most monsters in that resemble females

Also, I'm thinking about putting up a bounty board and Yuri watch section.  The bounty board could help me and others outs.  I know quite a few sightings, but I don't have the time to throw up a section for each, and people want points~  We can also use it to keep track of new sightings, however in order for a bounty to be fulfilled it will need a proper section of course.  I don't know, I'll need to extend some feelers and see how receptive to such an idea.

Also, at some point I want to create a topic in the philosophy section about Neptunia and how mishandled the R-18 "ark" was in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but that one just had so much potential wasted.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:23 am

Okay, got wrapped up in something and now it's 3... F.  Oh well, just rest assured that things are happening behind the scenes for now.  Good things.  But I'm stopping for now, cause it's 3:20...  F

Okay, I'm gonna wind down and then sleep
Random image go!
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 18 Let_us10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Backing up the Precure album, yay.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:02 pm

And I'm calling it a day, 230 pics...  I'm a little more than halfway there...  That being said, it's probably a good candidate for the 0 system.  I'm in fatigued status so I'm gonna play some games.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 am

Ah~  So I do have the tools to split and merge.  Good.  The Yuri Watch thread is on it's way *giggle*.  But yeah, didn't get much done today due to getting sidetracked on a bunch of stuff last night.  But yeah, tomorrow I'll see about backlogging some more images, and probably adding some.  I'm sorry most of my recent updates have been behind the scenes type deals, but they will pay off.  Me and Rico have just been going over a few things is all.  Oh darn, that reminds me, I forgot to comment on the new pics, I should do that soon.  

Oh, my plans for the yuri watch section are basically for me and others to blab about yuri sightings new and old.  Like in upcoming games so I just don't flood that area with yuri, or for recent anime that give off yuri vibes, or are actually yuri.  I've always felt that yuri is a strong binding element in this group, and while it may not be dominate X submissive or evil X good, I still want to spread the word.

As for the bounty board, well, that's just something people can post sightings and hearsay that they cannot verify or cannot setup atm.  Then people who want some points can go and verify the sightings and set things up.  Ideally I would like to give some small amount point to people who even check up on leads that don't pan out, because that's half the battle.  Let me give some examples. 

Low Bounty
Manga[or game, or anime, or whatever]: School Mermaid
Wanted: A sightings topic and brief descriptions(/warning) about the subject material with a link to a source since it's unlicensed.  Added pic of moment of capture.   
Details: This is a horror manga, so be forewarned.  However, it's really easy to find.

Medium Bounty
Anime/Manga: Chrono Crusade
Wanted: Section with arachne using spiders to mind control people on train.
Details:  I can't think up the episode # off the top of my head, but it should be in a wiki description somewhere.  Since both of these are licensed, if you can't find it up streaming anywhere legally, try to either find a clip or pics of just that section.  As always, listing ep number, time, page numbers is required.
Bonus: Getting both.

High Bounty
Game: Dragon's Crown
Wanted: A vid/gif or the Vampire turning a Village Maiden
Details: Bosses of Castle of the Dead, many videos of people fighting them, but not a single one with a maiden getting turned that I can find.  Still there are a lot of videos, so there may be one somewhere out there.
Bonus: Collecting peices of relevant sidequest(Harpy, Dark Crystal Zombies, etc.)

Verification needed
I can't think up a example atm, so...
Game: Project X
Rumor: Rumor has it that heroine B turns evil or is brainwashed near the end.  Need verification if this is true and if the case is brainwashing, was it femdom?

Now, I probably will get to all of these eventually, but it will be a while, and if you want points I'm sure Rico would be more than happy to oblige.  But this will also be a good place to list stuff that needs to be done.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Well, yesterday got stolen from me, and today I'm in a really bad mood over a number of things.  One that comes off the top of my head is WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE TO THE GROUPS!?!

I am not in the mood to deal with this...  Thanks yahoo for the prior warning...  I just... agh.  Everything was going fine and smooth, I was backing up pics, I was going to upload some, and then suddenly this gets dumped into my lap on a day with a really crappy sleep and other things putting me in a really bad mood...

Who knows, maybe this new change might be great, but right now, it's a unexpected major inconvenience that confuses the fuck out of me, so I'm gonna go rage in the corner now.  

FUUUUUUCK!
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 18 Fuuuuu10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Okay, after de-stressing I examined how the new group layout works.

Pros
Thumbnails are larger for pics and it's much easier to browse in general, especially for you folk
No more pages, just loads more pics, which makes me wonder if there is no longer a pic restriction issue.
The slideshow feature seems upgraded, and can be damn sexy with some background music.
Pics automatically fit to screen.
Faster pic upload.

Cons
It has to load everything, which takes some time, and sometimes it won't load so you'll have to refresh.
There is no original size anymore, you have to download the pic(so have fun with captions)
I have to move images individually from album to album.
The ordering...  It's sometimes messed up, sometimes not... it's odd...
Files and links are now located under the "More" tab, thus making them a little more hidden.
There no longer is a "Set cover pic" option...

Everything else seems nominal.  So...  It's okay.  A little more pain in the ass for me, but better for everyone else I hope.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

More Cons to the new Neo Format: No downloading images, and being forced into the slideshow. This is why I look at the group on Firefox while using ModPlugin, which allows me to use the old format.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:More Cons to the new Neo Format: No downloading images, and being forced into the slideshow. This is why I look at the group on Firefox while using ModPlugin, which allows me to use the old format.
Wait, what do you mean you can't download?  Isn't there a icon like this ">]" rotated 90 degrees to the right at the bottom right of the thumbnail or the pic itself?  Clicking on this gives me a downloaded image.  Is it just a moderator thing?

As for the slideshow thing, you don't need to play it, just click the arrows to the side and you can go to the next pic.  If you on't want to go to the next pic, then you just exit out of the pic and scroll through the album.  All pics are fitted to the window so it's it's somewhat better.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Rainday wrote:
Rubyfruit wrote:More Cons to the new Neo Format: No downloading images, and being forced into the slideshow. This is why I look at the group on Firefox while using ModPlugin, which allows me to use the old format.
Wait, what do you mean you can't download?  Isn't there a icon like this ">]" rotated 90 degrees to the right at the bottom right of the thumbnail or the pic itself?  Clicking on this gives me a downloaded image.  Is it just a moderator thing?

As for the slideshow thing, you don't need to play it, just click the arrows to the side and you can go to the next pic.  If you on't want to go to the next pic, then you just exit out of the pic and scroll through the album.  All pics are fitted to the window so it's it's somewhat better.
You mean they fixed the No Downloads thing? At least when they first implemented the layout changes, there was no way to download images. I'm glad they fixed that. The new Neo layout still looks like someone's Tumblr page, and the summary of my feelings about Tumblr is I hate Tumblr because I am cranky and old.

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to get a dig in at Tumblr.)
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next