Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 31 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:10 pm

I continue my job this week and try not to get Christmas tunes so stuck in my head that I don't vomit. It's not that it's bad music, it's just having stuck in your head for audio on weekends and instantly reminding you of work is upsetting.

Also, 78 is indeed doing Youma getting the upperhand on the Sailor Scouts, HAZZAH! (Now to hope it goes more towards dominance than gut punching).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 31 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Wow I ran out of time hard today, -6 hours I could of used to get some stuff up, but now it's going to have to wait till tomorrow(though I did delegate some...). Well, tomorrow I'll be set at least.

Also I got the boxset for Agent Aika, yay~ Already have Aika-16 and Najica, now if only they would release Aika Zero over here... Did I ever do a sighting for that one?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:57 am

Rainday wrote:
Also I got the boxset for Agent Aika, yay~  Already have Aika-16 and Najica, now if only they would release Aika Zero over here...  Did I ever do a sighting for that one?

Not that I recall.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Hey, just seeing how things were going here?
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 am

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Hey, just seeing how things were going here?

Okay here and there, we got a new end of the year thing
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t514-ending-the-year-with-a-bangdouble-points-for-fics
Doing what I can here and there and thankfully able to delegate some of it off. Staying up way too late tonight because I got yanked into Minecraft to wrap things up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:53 am

Cool I'll try to do at least something for the group.

I'm also in the middle of creating this nice little archive

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t518-the-bohemianincubus96-archives
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Rainday wrote:
BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Hey, just seeing how things were going here?

Okay here and there, we got a new end of the year thing
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t514-ending-the-year-with-a-bangdouble-points-for-fics
Doing what I can here and there and thankfully able to delegate some of it off.  Staying up way too late tonight because I got yanked into Minecraft to wrap things up.

That end of the year thing might motivate me to finish one of my half-formed ideas...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:20 pm

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Cool I'll try to do at least something for the group.

I'm also in the middle of creating this nice little archive

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t518-the-bohemianincubus96-archives

Okay, I'll try to get to grading these tomorrow(as well as the Midna one), had a rough day today, but it is good to see you back.

That end of the year thing might motivate me to finish one of my half-formed ideas...
Well now would be the time to act dood =)

As for me, I'm gonna watch some Sailor Moon, or catch up on something... Work has left my watching schedule in disarray.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Okay, split the forum bestiary decision over to the ideas board
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t521-forum-bestiary#5199

As for me, freaking stayed up all night because Minecraft and ADD with OCD, but on the bright side, plowed through a bunch of vids I was behind and made progress in the pixiv tags.  Also, saw a somewhat interesting book at work(that was placed in the religion section, which I loved, but had to move to business/self help), The Corporate Dominatrix
http://corporatedominatrix.com/

Talks about women taking charge through the various facades of a dominatrix in a corporate enviroment.  I only read the glossary, but damn does it sound interesting.  Basically it list 6 types of dominatrix personas to employ at work.  Amazon, Queen, Goddess, Governess, Nurse, and Schoolgirl.  Each has it own sexy twist, like the Schoolgirl topping from the bottom(presenting submissiveness but using it to manipulate others), and there were even sections about grooming a protegee for both Schoolgirl and Governess.  But yeah, might provide some interesting insight so I'm going to browse through it at break.
(Not endorsing it, just it's kinda something sexy to read by the sounds)

In other news, 78 is drawing nonstop Sailor Moon Monsters Of The Day, so that's nice.

But yeah, I'll try to get through reading some more of your stories and everything.  Hopefully I can have something out on Christmas or New Years, but no promises.  I am glad to see so much activity from everyone though =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Well, looks like someone picked up that book, kinda a shame since I just got through the author's foreword and didn't get to read anything special(most importantly the protege grooming "Dark side" of each). It did give a name to the dom I like the most, the schoolgirl. I had always liked younger seeming characters to dominate the older more mature ones because it presents such an unlikely image to me. Usually the older teaches the younger, but instead the younger one is showing them how to really live, as their slave. They may be weaker physically , but their sheer force of will or disarming nature puts them on top of the confused older girl. It also let's the older naturally want to pamper her, and can create a dominating from the bottom sort of thing if the younger likes to play with them like this(the older appears to be on top and overly protective, but a simple sexy whisper from the younger makes her melt). That's one of the reasons I like that Sailor Moon Clown Doll doujin so much( http://g.e-hentai.org/g/634901/1d2d647fa0/ ), and what lead to my OC witch monstergirl Yyl(see the last chapter on the "Blue" story I wrote in the yahoo group). I wanted to create a fun loving character who disarmed & charmed people with her cuteness before hypnotizing them and making them hers, but also allow those same victims to be able to dominate her once they were hers by giving her a weakness, and that she's a switch. It's really nice when you find stuff like that ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1705635?tags=wa_bu_ki & http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1142065?tags=haru_%28calipur%29 ). However, there's also the down side that most of that stuff they tend to make the domi too young to the point where it's lolidom, which I am not okay with(though freaking Katja from Qwsaer makes a strong case http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1135203?tags=ekaterina_kurae ). Ugh, I rambled... Anyway, I'll see if I can start on anything tonight if I don't get bogged down in stuff, though chances are it won't be anything seen till later.

I'm tossing around quite a few longer term ideas that I probably won't get to till much later, like Black Lady versus Esmeraude in a charm off to see who can charm the most scouts(Esmeraude uses gloves, fan, blown kisses, more seduction based, Black Lady uses her sash to bind and cocoon them in fabric, her legs, jewels, and is more forceful), a Pokemon idea where older Hikari/Dawn dominates Shirona/Cynthia(inspired by http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1858894?tags=shokushu_ura & http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1858898?tags=shokushu_ura (this artist use to do A LOT of this, with a cold Hakari and a submissive Shirona, but they keep deleting their older work, truly aggravating), or a story about how a girl wants to become a villainess's hypnotized/brainwashed sexy nameless/faceless uniformed minion, and the trouble that comes with being "saved" by a heroine right before it. That last one I've had on the back burner for a long, long time... I've also thought of a variation where a wannabe villainess becomes a villainess's minion to learn from her and usurp her, only to discovers her submissive masochistic side and struggle between it and her dreams of being a pampered spoiled Queen. But yeah, on the back burner till I get back into a writing jive.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:08 am

Maybe I should start a philosophy topic about that, what type of dom is your favorite... That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll do it when I wake up. Spent all night catching up on vids, exploring Heroes of the Storm which I got Alpha access to(no email, just here it is on your battle.net account, enjoy), and most importantly catching up on the Pixiv "evil fallen" tag and doing a little saving of images for Precure, like brainwashed Tender, Unlovely, and Queen Mirage, amoung other things... So feel free to look through that if you want.

Now I'm going to sleep and when I get up maybe I'll be productive...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Tomorrow I will do stuff, if I don't get swept away in gaming.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Rainday wrote:Tomorrow I will do stuff, if I don't get swept away in gaming.

Or I'm going to get dragged to the new Hobbit movie
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1030134?tags=shiraume_ume

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Lost all respect for The Hobbit with the first movie. Never even bothered with the second, sure as hell won't see the third.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Now I'm back~ but the time and I still need to catch pics T_T

As for the 3rd movie... I actually found it pretty good, and made up for the second one. It's pretty action packed(considering where the previous film left off and the 3rd films title). To me, it was worth watching, and I enjoyed it very much.

Super spoilers don't click, seriously, only those who watched it or never ever ever plan to watch it should.:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Okay, that's one thing done, now to get back to pic hunting, after that I might be playing some Smash finally. If I have any time after that, I'll see about doing something else.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Well, didn't get to touch anything with the Holiday rush happening all around me(and Smash Bros), but at the least I'll try to have a gallery up and a caption completed by years end. In the meantime, I actually got a (indirect)present from 78 =)
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 31 Thetis10

Hope everyones Holidays are treating them well, I wish you the best~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Okay, just woke up after a long night of... stomach aches from my beloved eggnog.  After I make my usual rounds I'll be reading stuff on the forum to provide feedback and then trying to make some progress on something.  Maybe a lamia folder, that wouldn't be too hard...

Also, go check out 78 if you haven't, more sexy pics of Monsters of the Day including fan favorite Atsugessho
http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Well, I got wrecked by the flu last night, I'm probably going to be sick for the next few days... So might not be that active.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:38 am

Still sick, I'll get to everything once I'm better...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Ok, I've entered functional status, so I'll be doing this that that(already took care of a few things) so if I miss anything LET ME KNOW PLEASE! But yeah, New Years contest is over, but I'm keeping the exclusive points to 15 because it is worth something for making your stuff exclusive here and increasing traffic and growth. I've also taken some lessons, promoting it around, doing some reminders on occasion, ideas for future stuff(like theme contest), but I'll probably keep them spaced out for right now so people don't hold back and wait for them(you still get a good amount for stories as as, 7 points per 500 words).

But yeah, maybe a gallery tonight if I have time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Well, I put up another gallery on the google drive, again if you want access to it(and our stories and other things), all you need to do is become a member, which is free of course. No spam mails, no pay wall, no complicated account creation, just a name, a password, and a email address. This way you're able to comment freely to people on their works if you want and have a account just in case you want to start your own works.

The Circle of Mana sighting is set up, the Dragon's Crown gallery is fixed, and I went into huge ramble mode in my idea thread with a nylon fetish idea because I haven't opened the floodgates recently. There is a sequel to it if I feel like putting that up or if anybody enjoyed it. Playing catch up here and there, grew my pixiv account and hentai foundry account with new stuff. Anything else... Oh yeah, I saw this cute looking new yuri series that's coming out, the character design is adorable, and it kinda looks like it's magical girl... Oh look, I found a gif of it... THIS IS GOOD... wait... no... no. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1896951?tags=yuri_kuma_arashi

Spoiler:

Though hey, maybe I'm crazy, but god damnit cannot unsee!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:40 am

I've stayed up all night, slept all say, read some fics, graded, and now I think I'll be going to sleep again. So I've effectively done 2 more things than my cat...

I'll probably check out that yuri anime anyway, I just love the cute bear costumes so much and one of them is twintails... But if there is one more remotely phallic thing I will rage...

But something happy http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1895146?tags=da-cart
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:05 pm

... I really should get to that Sailor Moon gallery, even though it's going to be a nightmare to set up and make sure that I have everything... I'll shoot for sometime tomorrow, no guarantee though. I have no idea where the time went today...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Rainday wrote:...  I really should get to that Sailor Moon gallery, even though it's going to be a nightmare to set up and make sure that I have everything...  I'll shoot for sometime tomorrow, no guarantee though.  I have no idea where the time went today...

Well that got screwed, got work tomorrow and to have a ride I had to be relocated. Fun.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next