Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 17 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Also http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36896825 Jelly scylla yuri with a unsuspecting heroine, on the more friendly side, but really good.  No phallic tentacles too~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 17 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been in a personal funk it seems(mostly due to a LoL losing streak).  I got my sleep back in order, and hopefully that will last, but I haven't been really able to get to anything else.  Add in that my cousin is going to be visiting randomly which doesn't give me much time to do anything.  I haven't lost passion for the caption though.  On the bright side, thanks to all this indecisive time, I have gotten some nice pics from here and there.   The question is, when do I upload them, where do I upload them, do I create another folder for this?  Yahoo updates have been rather trippy recently, which is not a good sign to be doing much of anything(they seemed to do that before the gallery got wrecked).  So that's a boggy quagmire...

I've thought about doing a short list of any the relevant sightings I know about, nothing detailed, just something for people to go on and possibly create a topic.
Cardfight Vandgard Link Joker, has some EC in it apparently
Aika R-16, mind control chips by sexy teacher in lingerie
Aika Zero, mind controlling sexy female "alien" who uses tendrils
Megumi Paradise, harp hypno and possible EC
etc...

But that may zap motivation by me or others to do well crafted threads that give you a better understanding of what's going on.  I'd feel it would lead to something very sloppy and frankly I'm proud of the work I and others have put into those.

I've also considered throwing up a evil clone/doppelganger thread, because it does skirt rather closely to our fetish.

As always, check back on my first post of this thread for links to my deviant and pixiv accounts(most pics are relevanat, and if not, usually have yuri or hotness to make up for it).  I'm also working on setting up a hentai foundry account.

And everyday problems...
#1  WHY!?  Right when I try to catch up on Queen's Blade and notice that Hulu has the dub that they took down quite a few episodes of the dub(most notably the one with Airi).  I've been following stuff so much better too in the dub...
#2  Why has Funimation not picked up Symphogears second season...  this annoys me... because the first season was surprisingly awesome and THE YURI VIBES.  Hell, I'm planning to make a thread of it for one scene in particular that just reeks of S&M.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Ugh, sorry I haven't been that active this weekend, messed up sleep schedule...  I tried to at least keep up on the 2chan threads.  Also, through some touhou stuff up onto the group.  I wanted to do more, but that would require time and organization or creating a new folder, none of which I have or wish to try atm.  But yeah, gtg, going to see Pacific Rim!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Hope the film was as good as it looks.
Have a good un.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 pm

obviousagent wrote:Hope the film was as good as it looks.
Have a good un.

It was awesome and totally worth going to see.  Just, wow.  I literally had to quote Otacon at one point, "It's just like one of my japanese animes".

Ok, at some point today/tonight, I'll be able to get some work done on the caption hopefully since I got no plans.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 am

...  Or I'll end up getting the gif album back up in the group, post some old ideas, and throw up another post in "Well, that's something" thread involving singing villainesses.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Just a heads up, I put up a Type-Moon album too.  Now you may be asking yourself, "Why all the gallery updates?  Shouldn't you be captioning something?"  to which my reply would be yes, but my grandfather has been a little ill this week so I haven't really been in a good place to write.  I've been doing gallery stuff and the like to keep my mind off it, but he came back today and it's only a small infection, so yay!  

Of course today I'm not feeling too well myself unfortunately, a little light headed because of lack of sleep last night...  But basically I'm sorry for making you all wait and just wanted to keep you in the loop.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:36 pm

In personal affairs...  Grandfather is slowly recovering(yay), I'm being constricted into Borderlands 2 by my friend(boo), haven't slept all night(... eh)...

In more relevant stuff, finding some nifty pics(yay), have a good number of relevant finds that I wish to share, questioning how and where...  For instance, google search the following "Omi Gibson Cloe Walsh"...  I have never been struck so dumb by such a sexy cosplay(thanks tbfp).  But she's relevant in some way, like an Asian Poison Ivy with a bondage/mesh theme...  Sorry, drooling.  Other things too, the captioning will come after things settle down on my end.  I'll add more pics as soon as the recent uploader decreases...  Might go for monster girls, but that is gonna be massive~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 am

Well she is fairly f@£$ing awesome.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Okay, starting to get back on top of things, yay.  So expect stuff, but not too much =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 am

Ugh, so much to do and I keep getting sidetracked.  On the up side, might have a sighting done...  Ugh, where is all my time vanishing.

Also this find
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ118626
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydare Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Ooooo, that one looks cool. Now if I could only get a translator patch. Oh, and speaking of Monster Girls and translators, have anyone heard anything about MGQ 3?

Spydare

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Sorry I haven't been doing much lately except posting 2chan threads, personal matters are draining me a tad, but all is not bad.  While I may not be able to do much, I can still upload stuff and bring awareness to things.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:28 pm

I uploaded some Queen's Blade pics to the folder in the yahoo group, so go give those a browse if you're interested.  Also threw some things up here and there, like the new Schmitt doujin preview.  I feel we should pay him some dues in some way for not only being a member of the yahoo group, but making these doujins possible.  Not uploading anything but the preview pics would be a start... But that's just such a painful a concept to me Crying or Very sad  Hmm, it's just sad that there is such a language barrier between us and japan in general.

In other news, some more good sleeps willing, I'll try to do something more for the group/forum.  One of the bigger things I need to do is organize my Sailor Moon album on this comp.

In other other news, the next Vanquished Queen's is out, but I haven't really seen anything relevant sadly, and it even has Airi in it >_<  Just some weird giant slime monster(?), growth(?), and bondage...  No Airi doing what she does best, kissing sexily.  On a brighter note, I found some Senran Kagura anime bonus stuff, and IT IS VERY YURI TASTIC!  Seriously, they crank up Yagyuu's lust for Hibiri up to 11, and of course Katsuragi has some fun, and then gets the tables turned on her.  Currently 5 are out, found them via /u/.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Did a small update to the Soul Calibur folder, and did a huge update to my private gallery organization.  I have a lot of good stuff, it's just I need to figure out how to organize it on the group without creating too man folders.  Might start lumping smaller folders together, like Mortal Kombat with Soul Calibur to create a fighting game folder... though Street Fighter/Dark Stalker till need their own because of the huge amount of pics...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Just a small mention, todays ep of Neptunia featured some lovely Puff Puff seduction by Vert on Nepgear...  It was great...  I think I might make a section for it, but not just yet...  Since a special sadistic goddess has just made her appearance...  A part of me hope she stays with Noire, and trains the sisters.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Ugh... My main comp's power supply unit is having problems, so I'm back on the other until I can get it fixed, which not be too long depending on how tomorrow goes.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Yay, it's working fine now!  My precious picture ark survives.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Things to do
1) Make Dargon's Crown section(provided the vampire(ss) biting those beautiful does result in a well animated Vanillaware corruption)
2) Create a section for Gunsmith Cats manga
3) Organize my own folders(already did a major overhaul with my various game ones)
4) Find out what I have and don't have of Pronon1990 and upload to appropriate galleries.
5) Create a day/night where I solely work on group stuff.
6) Throw up some new ideas
7) Finally get started on that caption
8 ) Upload more
9) Read more stories and provide more feedback
10) Not go crazy
11) Ponder
13) Create backups for Precure folder, split it, and see if there is enough material to warrant a "0" folder.
14) Wonder where 12 went
15) Catch up on lots of nongroup related stuff like 40+ pages of gaming news.

EDIT:
16) Organize my stuff for western subject material better...  Right now it's all in one giant folder labeled "Poison Ivy"...
17)  Do the same organizing and backup-ing for Street Fighter X Dark Stalker, see if it needs a 0 folder.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Made progress in Dragon's Crown.  The female Vampire turning people is definitely worthy, might even be gif-able.  However in my haste I forgot to lose to them to see if there is any special game over stuff for losing to them.  Also, I think I heard the narrator's voice become corrupted as the transformation was happening, but not sure(I was using the elf as the narrator, so that worked out nicely).  

Now, to work.

Edit:
Well, I would love to throw a link to a video showing the turning process, but it seems no one wants to allow that to happen... =(
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Been working on making my comp run better most of the day, did some small additions here and there to forum/site, but I still need to decide what is my next move concerning the gallery.  

But for right now I should throw up those 2chan threads that I forgot about to just till now in my haste.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:05 pm

The yahoo group seems to be acting funky.  I'm not sure why, haven't uploaded anything to it.  My only theory is that someone deleted a misplaced picture of their's and that causes some chain-reaction that breaks the thumbnails.  It's a stupid bug for sure, but I think that's what happened the first time, which is why I have been hesitant of deleting any repeated pics.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydare Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 pm

It's not a bug, yahoo reformatted the groups page. I hate it.

Spydare

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:53 am

Spydare wrote:It's not a bug, yahoo reformatted the groups page. I hate it.
It's so hard to navigate now. Even though I like what Yahoo did with its mail page, the Groups page is a freakin' mess.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:
Spydare wrote:It's not a bug, yahoo reformatted the groups page. I hate it.
It's so hard to navigate now. Even though I like what Yahoo did with its mail page, the Groups page is a freakin' mess.
Quite true...  Also, thanks for alerting me of this, otherwise I would of been trapped in fearful delusions =)

All we can do is wait it out like last time, but after that I'm going to go to work on it for a bit.  In the meantime, hmm...  I'll see what I can do as far as sightings go like Dragon's Crown.  Though I will confess it's going to kill a little bit inside of me if I can't  get a gif or vid of the Vampire turning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next