Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

+3
DoubleEdged
Cio
Rainday
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Empty Re: ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 pm

14) Shovel Knight, all you need is the intro scene and the last stage.

15) Bynyceda Aja
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Empty Re: ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:52 pm

16) Aikatsu! 3 Episode 122

17) Yurikuma Arashi(episode 9 and 11)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:08 am

18) Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth  
Reason, remember that stuff I posted in the game thread(I think), well I found this

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49627152

and in case I didn't
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Digimon1
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Digimon2

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Digimo10

ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Digimo11

So there's 90% of it, just need to find out the story for it.  Girl being dominated is Yuuko Kamishiro, girl dominating is named Fei Wong.

Edit: Apparently main antagonist is a corporate princess named Rei, and Fei works under Yuuko, but "Fei has an absolute sense of loyalty to her team leader and will calmly purge teammates if they don't follow orders". Interesting.
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Fei_wo10
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Rie_ki10
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Rie_Kishibe#Rie_Kishibe
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:03 pm

19) Rosario + Vampire. I went ahead and looked through some of the ep descriptions because I know of the curry one(Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 05) and the succubus one(succubus and a vampire ep 2), found one more in episode 8(Math and a Vampire). There could be more, I was just reading description. So if someone wants to make points, there they are. Some good femdom ones for sure. Currently up on Funimation and Hulu(free versions).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 pm

20) Rumble Roses, apparently FD EC is the main theme of how the heroines turn to heels in the first game, combined with tattooes and a evil Nurse(in the first game at least), there's a wiki for it so the pics and info are there, just need someone to get the relevant bits and pics, lots of points for this one since every girl has a Heel side.
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Experi10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm

21) To-Love-Ru Darkness has two more bits of EC, one by a sword I believe and the other concerns Yami transforming into true darkness.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1902783?tags=konjiki_no_yami
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2046854?tags=konjiki_no_yami
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1654405?tags=konjiki_no_yami

Also, updated the main page to show what bounties have been claimed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:08 pm

22) Go Pretty Princess Pretty Cure, episode is unknown.

This deals with the enemy Twilight becoming Cure Scarlet(Towa). Now, normally this wouldn't be anything to get excited about, but then I read some interesting news on the wiki.

"As a child she was known as Princess Towa. She dreamed of being a Grand Princess. Though her brother Prince Kanata told her how only the Princess Pretty Cure could become Grand Princesses, that didn't stop her from trying. As a child, she would play the violin with her brother. One day, sensing her desire to become a Grand Princess, Dyspear appeared and told her that she could help her become one. Towa accepts her offer, not knowing that she was going to become a pawn in Dyspear's plan to conquer Hope Kingdom. Dyspear actually trapped her inside the Forest of Despair as part of that plan. Soon after, the citizens of Hope Kingdom fell into despair because of Towa going missing, making it easier to Dyspear to take over as she fed on that despair. Dyspear then decides to brainwash Towa and assumed the name Twilight."
http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/Akagi_Towa

Now, the hunt is for when this backstory is discussed, because it might actually show it and thus be SUPER RELEVANT("I'll give you you wish, but first I'll make you despair and then brainwash you into my cute evil daughter"). Unfortunately the wiki isn't helping much in that regard... I've been browsing episode screens there on episodes that take place on the purifying, but no luck >_< It might be from a episode they don't have a description up for yet... They should have something for it if it's not explained in a hurry when she is purified, but I doubt that because it's a rather long back story so they have to have some screens at the very least(like the Hyrule Warriors one).

Also, she has nightmares about Queen Dyspear coming for again and there is a screen where she tries to make her come back... So maybe a relapse is possible.
http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/File:TowaNightmare.jpg
http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wall_princ_22_1_S.jpg

I would do this myself, but I got plans tomorrow and then other things to deal with so it would be a while.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 pm

The backstory is discussed in Episode 21 of Go! Princess PreCure & Dyspear's confrontation with Towa is in episode 22. I watched both.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:The backstory is discussed in Episode 21 of Go! Princess PreCure & Dyspear's confrontation with Towa is in episode 22. I watched both.

Does it show anything for the backstory?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 am

If you mean scenes then yes.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:29 pm

Updated with resources(1st post)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Okay, I'm putting up another bounty

23) Tales of(series) monster books! For a long while the Tales series has been popular, but not enough to get it's own complete bestiary site. This is a shame because unlike the Final Fantasy series, the Tales series has kept sexy monstergirls and enemy women alive and well. So what I need from you all is to find or post Tales Monster Books in a format like so.

and put times at when female villains/bosses/monstergirls appear, or just going to their pages directly in the video.

These will be worth 30 points for each games Monster book. All monster books will need to be posted here
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t241-m-c-collection-and-other-resource-sites

That one up there is pretty much free, list the times and put it in the above topic and I'll give you 10 points for your trouble.

Finally, 5 points to Hornofdesolation for confirming that sighting.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:58 pm

24) Eureka Seven AO episode 11. This was pointed to me by hypnochan, and did some digging... I couldn't really understand what was happening but it appeared to be some split personality MC...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Both of these have the same theme and one of my favorite fetishes! A all female school controlled by a beautiful princess type that secretly brainwashes all the girls into her servants.  A heroine goes into investigate, and can't find anything wrong, until they catch her and begin their brainwashing of her.

25) Burst Angel, a favorite series of mine because of the relation between Meg and Jo(both female). There's a episode(or 2) where Meg is the one who infiltrates the school, however it turns out the school has a greek like cult that brainwashes girls through their food and drinks, they eventually capture and give Meg some special milk that causes her the hallucinante that she is a toga clad servant to a greek goddess(ojou-sama) and betray her plans

26) The same might be happening in Triage X, volume 10 and 11 of the manga.  I flipped through 10 since it didn't have the plastic jacket on it and that definitely was what the heroine who went in, kept getting weak at night, and visited by a mysterious wheelchair bound student.  Near the end of 10, it appears that the student body may be brainwashed, but it stops before the main confrontation.  Unfortunately 11 had just come out and it was still plastic bound.

...  I really might have to consider picking Triage up, I do love the artist(Highschool of the Dead), and it does have some badass females and action, there's even a lesbian at one point(unfortunately she suffers the usual fate) and a brainwashing drug on the market...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 pm

27) Saw these on 2chan, very interested to know what they're from
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Myster10
ONGOING: Doing a Sightings topic/Sighting that need to be done - Page 2 Myster11
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Rainday wrote:16) Aikatsu! 3 Episode 122

Found a gif of what I saw, basically nearly all the idols have become vampires, and it's up to the three remaining girls to stop them. Unfortunately I don't know if there is a something before this that shows all the girls getting bit by each other.
https://twitter.com/iamstar_stage/status/776411872190791680
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2