Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments on my ongoing project.

3 posters

Go down

Comments on my ongoing project. Empty Comments on my ongoing project.

Post  creativerealms Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

This was a mistake I was not ready for this. I want to close this topic but I don't see how. So please close it.

HI I have this on going project that is still a long ways from being finished. It has to do with that Disgaea story I'm making in the VIP group, Red netherworld. I am making some Computer Graphic models and scenes relating to Part three Flonne's conversion. Which is also why I'm taking so long with that part of the story.

Now my goal when I'm done with the models and renderings is ether a short comic or some captions for VIP 3. I have three characters I am making Flonne, my original monster girl Carnelian, and a corrupted Flonne. I am using Blender an open source computer graphic's program I have three years worth of experience with and am building the models from the ground up.

I am currently working Flonne's basic model and while I'm making it I would like some advice to comments to make sure it looks good and enough like the character from the game. Carn's model and the corrupted Flonne I won't show here to keep that stuff for VIP Three.

Take Two
Comments on my ongoing project. Flonne13

I adjusted the model and texture for eight more hours and the result is this. I very pleased with this Flonne it could still use improvement but does not have the glaring flaws of the first attempt.

Am I ready to move on to her body or are there any more areas for improvement. Any advice will be helpful. Oh I plan to finish this project but don't expect to see the finished result in a long time. Each model will probably take a month or two and then I have other things to do to get this done. Still if it works out it will be something special.

Last edited by creativerealms on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Comments on my ongoing project. Empty Re: Comments on my ongoing project.

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:38 pm

No offense man, I really mean it on this, but those faces scare the crap out of me. I know your attempting your best and most 3d work is very hard, but I can almost hear those faces saying "Redrum, Redrum!" I'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. Good luck to your future endeavors.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 pm

That's fine I actually agree on the first I set to be honest. I feel the second are better but hey i want advice so thanks.

Sorry for creeping you out.

sigh now my confidence is shot. It's easily destroyed and now it's gone. Sigh.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

This topic was a mistake. I'm not ready for this. This topic is closed. Er foes the admin have to close it or is there a way I can. Ether way ignore this.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 am

Are you sure? People can still stumble upon it and recommend options or other 3D software. Again, I would really hate to make you feel terrible about your work and in my opinion you should always seek help if you need it and never keep give up on a ideal.

But if you truly wish this, it can be done, still, there's always hope dood. You might want to try hypnochan or some 3d resource site. Again, I want to warn you that there are people who can be very mean spirited out there, but this is another problem with me, always worried about the worse case scenarios, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt if it all.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:29 am

yeah don't give up man, like i said before making mistakes is the path to progres and success. besides what you got there is tons better then what i could do. i once did things like this but they where space ships i probably don't have the skill for this type of thing, but you clearly have talent for it.

but yeah maybe try using different software or something?
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down