Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Nice, I love the fact she's a tengu, kind of reminds me of 2's boss, except sexier.  But yeah, hoity-toity  monster girl ho~

Been playing more Deception IV to keep my mind off the pain, it works surprisingly well.  At some point I would like to be skilled enough to capture all the female enemies~  Also, I want to see yuri of this game so bad...  We got three sexy daemons serving the daughter of the devil, all hot in there own way...  and I just came up with pic ideas... which I'll probably hold off on until I get more stuff done.

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 Laegri10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:41 pm

I have no intention on buying this game, but I'm sure someone here might have yet another reason to buy a Vita-

https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/474627231084724225
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 pm

I gotta say, the Nintendo Digital Presentation really got me wanting to play Hyrule Warriors. Nothing new on Cia or any other villains, so I'm not posting this in the other topic. However...

They just confirmed that your major allies are playable characters.
Impa
Midna (Dark Imp)
Zelda... https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/14024212.jpg

And in some other promotional art there's another new girl (possibly Nayru?)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/14024213.jpg

Nintendo still has a while to go before they can get a purchase from me, but they're on a good track right now.

... Oh hey, what's this?
*ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba dudududu dudududu dudududu dudududu-*
Spoiler:
DAA DAA DAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Ohhh, Great Fairy with OoT/MM design, except sexier...  I wonder how she'll interact with the rest of the cast... just as mischievous and mysterious as always I hope~  I love Zelda's new design in this too.  I want to say the new character is original, which might give her some connection to Cia, but that's just me spit-balling.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Well, one of the things said in the presentation was-

"If there is a character you really like in the series, you will get to play them in this game."
(That probably also means Tingle. >_>)

Mortal incarnations of the Golden Goddesses is definitely not a new thing in the series, and the other girl seemed to have an elegant Water Sage theme to her, which if you recall Nayru's appearance in Oracle of Time, as well as her element in Ocarina of Time, can definitely fit. And then that would also lead to a slender Fire amazon Din. And... I'm not sure what kind of character theme Farore would have, just wind element.

EDIT... Or... there might be a chance that that is what Cia really looks like. Too many people are insisting it, so I'm looking closer, and finding a few thematic similarities, as well as comparing what little we can see of her bangs compared to this unknown girl.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:05 am

I have looked VERY closly at the pic of the new girl and pics of cia, the hair banges on each side matches.
The mask must be covering up the pony tale, but if you look very closly at
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1707945?tags=the_legend_of_zelda
and full size version of http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hyrule_Warriors-Shia_Screenshot_001.jpg and http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140610195055/zelda/images/9/93/Cia.png you will note that not only dose the shapes of both sides of the hair match, the indevidual stands match.

it should be noted however that it seems the hair is mirrored. the longer stand is on the right on the new girl and the left on Cia. So they are at the very least related.

still think however she is the un corrupted cia.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:55 am

Rainday wrote:Ohhh, Great Fairy with OoT/MM design, except sexier...  I wonder how she'll interact with the rest of the cast... just as mischievous and mysterious as always I hope~  I love Zelda's new design in this too.  I want to say the new character is original, which might give her some connection to Cia, but that's just me spit-balling.

The golden armor boots with black thighhigh stockings coming out are a nice touch but I find myself wishing they used the classic modern opera gloves that Princess Zelda has worn in most of her games. I could have settled for the golden gauntlets also covering her hands I suppose. Also I'm a bit disappointed that they're using Midna's cursed form and not her real one even if I understand its because it was easier to make attacks for her this way.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 am

Generic_entity wrote:it should be noted however that it seems the hair is mirrored. the longer stand is on the right on the new girl and the left on Cia. So they are at the very least related.

It's not just the hair. ANYTHING that seems similar is mirrored (Or maybe the image of blue girl isn't in its proper orientation).
Big sleeve + shoulder and orange feather decoration appear on blue girl's left side.
The same thing appears on Cia's right side.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:
Rainday wrote:Ohhh, Great Fairy with OoT/MM design, except sexier...  I wonder how she'll interact with the rest of the cast... just as mischievous and mysterious as always I hope~  I love Zelda's new design in this too.  I want to say the new character is original, which might give her some connection to Cia, but that's just me spit-balling.

The golden armor boots with black thighhigh stockings coming out are a nice touch but I find myself wishing they used the classic modern opera gloves that Princess Zelda has worn in most of her games. I could have settled for the golden gauntlets also covering her hands I suppose. Also I'm a bit disappointed that they're using Midna's cursed form and not her real one even if I understand its because it was easier to make attacks for her this way.

I don't know, I rather love the new look now that I got to see it in action, Zelda definitely comes across as more of a beautiful valkyrie, that she belongs on the front instead of awaiting rescue, and I must say it is a refreshing change.  I mean, just look at her
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 Hyrule10
With Impa by her side I feel that nothing could stand against such lovely ladies(well, until Cia gets her hands on Zelda.

Oh, curiously enough, there are currently 9 slots for player characters(though this is still the demo).  4 slots are already taken up by Link(who has a fairy who sounds awfully familiar speaking for him), Zelda, Impa, and Minda...  And if we delegate one to the blue haired spell caster that leaves 4 left... interesting(come on Nabooru, Malon, or Din!).

Oh, and WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT!

This better not be some Link sword fighting Gandondorf footage that never gets implemented...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD confirmed for the PS4 and XBOX One.

And on that note, my favorite actress just confirmed she's one of the characters.
... Goddammit, I need to get a job already...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:27 pm

...  Wii U is tempting the hell out of me, that's all I'm saying.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Rainday wrote:...  Wii U is tempting the hell out of me, that's all I'm saying.
Apparently it's not, because there is gameplay that involves the Great Fairy from Hyrule Warriors, and it's the hypest shit ever!
https://youtu.be/Nck3ml-6TYs?t=11m5s
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 pm

This is a lie(there's no way for it to be true), but if it wasn't... *sighs dreamily*
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/want-play-female-character-legend-zelda-let-nintendo-know/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:42 pm

*sigh*

Spoiler:

All this talk about Hyrule Warriors coming from me, and I actually find myself tempted.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Uh... Rainday, some bad news for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlopuXh4RHU

*10 playable characters*
*22 with DLC*

And according to someone else... what happens is that you choose your base set of girls (Good/Bad school), and whatever you pick, you have to buy the other one as DLC. :/

Anyways, here's Shinovi Versus E3 trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvdnzjAdRU
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:55 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Uh... Rainday, some bad news for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlopuXh4RHU

*10 playable characters*
*22 with DLC*

And according to someone else... what happens is that you choose your base set of girls (Good/Bad school), and whatever you pick, you have to buy the other one as DLC. :/

Anyways, here's Shinovi Versus E3 trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvdnzjAdRU

Luckily enough I don't care too much about the rhythm cooking game(because you're still severing up girls to that old lech).  I already go the best part of it(the opening dance and Daidouji and Suzune 1:18-1:22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RRQdMGrMUg )

Shinovi Versus looks much more promising =)  There's going to be some... very interesting monster girl designs... http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/senran-kagura-2s-new-monsters-reminiscent-soul-sacrifice/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Rainday wrote:Shinovi Versus looks much more promising =)  There's going to be some... very interesting monster girl designs... http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/senran-kagura-2s-new-monsters-reminiscent-soul-sacrifice/

I'm pretty sure Senran Kagura 2 and Shinovi Versus are two different things. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Shinovi Versus looks much more promising =)  There's going to be some... very interesting monster girl designs... http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/12/senran-kagura-2s-new-monsters-reminiscent-soul-sacrifice/

I'm pretty sure Senran Kagura 2 and Shinovi Versus are two different things. >_>

...  God damnit >_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 am

I've mostly been wasting my time with Hearthstone(no money involved of course).  I need to get back to unlocking costumes in SCV, getting better at USFIV, and experiencing more of Deception IV.

And of course I got Ground Zeroes since it was on sale during E3 for a fair price, so that's giving me the lazy eye.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 am

As someone else put it on another message board, it takes a freaking spinoff to progress the development of characters.

She isn't Princess Zelda.
She isn't Mayor's Daughter Zelda.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=844061&highlight=queen+zelda

She is QUEEN Zelda!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 am

Last I checked she was Queen in Twilight Princess though I could be wrong.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 am

Okay... So I've been playing Bravely Default and had reached and was generally enjoying the gameplay, Anyway, I left my 3ds on a plane during my recent holiday with BD inside. Am trying to get it back, but getting less hopeful as time progresses. So I'm asking those who have played the game, when/if I buy a replacement 3DS, should I buy a copy of Bravely Default and start again, or just go online and find out the ending? Is it worth spending my time replaying the whole thing?
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Rosssi wrote:Okay... So I've been playing Bravely Default and had reached  and was generally enjoying the gameplay,  Anyway, I left my 3ds on a plane during my recent holiday with BD inside. Am trying to get it back, but getting less hopeful as time progresses. So I'm asking those who have played the game, when/if I buy a replacement 3DS, should I buy a copy of Bravely Default and start again, or just go online and find out the ending? Is it worth spending my time replaying the whole thing?

Spoiler:

As for me, some Ground Zeroes and Shovel Knight!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:04 am

So this is how the new original character that I thought was Cia Lana plays in Hyrule Warriors-

Of course, even with her connection to Cia (whatever it may be. Seriously, I don't know, and I wish I did), it's possible she might also represent the goddess Nayru, who is usually attributed to barrier magic in the Zelda-verse, not to mention that apparently Lanayru is a place in that world. Lana, Nayru, Lanayru. Multiple mysteries surrounding this girl.

Can't say I'm fond of the fact that she's clearly using some Japanese exclamations, considering Zelda series has been an international staple with no voiced dialogue.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 pm

I like her use of barriers, it's quite unique... *mind immediately goes to the gutter and imagines Lana using her barriers to capture Zelda and Impa for Cia*  But yeah, lots of similarities between her and Cia, so there is the twins option, or she and Cia are never present at the same time which means the mask is something that controls her at certain points(like in Z/X Ignition).  Either that or she's the replacement clone since the previous guardian of balance became corrupt and it turns out there are thousands of them in barrier like tombs...

...  Well, on another note, I was thinking of what other characters we could see since Agitha made it in.  That came out of left field to me, but it does make me wonder how much influence Japanese fans have...  But yeah, since story logic is thrown out for character selection, I want to see Shiek, and somehow I don't see Queen Zelda going any sneaking missions...  Which leads me to my mental gutter...  Shiek is her twin, but because there could only be one Queen, the twin was turned into a shadow guardian under Impa's training.  Shiek goes to infiltrate the enemy base, but get's captured. Cia proceeds to mentally weaken her with offers of her rightful place at the thrown(and since the former Queen isn't built for bodyguard duties, becomes a rather personal maid to Shiek), which weakens her enough for Cia to take control of her, and the dark forces now have a new ally~

Where was I...  Oh right, other characters I would like to see.  Adult Malon, Nabooru,  Din, Twinrova, Veran...

I could see Princess Ruto, Darunia, and a few others making it in, and Tingle as some kind of guide.

EDIT: OH RIGHT! What games am I playing...

I bought Skullgirls because it's something I've always had a interest in(nice art and it has a GREAT tutorial). Stayed up late last night playing Shovel Knight(YAY~). I need to make some progress on the other games I own(MGS5:GZ, SCV, Deception IV, DK(1st 3DS one), Senran Kagura...) but my gaming/reading mood has been fidgety since I've been in a good anime mood recently...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next