Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 40 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Quartz Falcon Sun May 21, 2017 6:13 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Got Fire Emblem Echoes, it is a blast and a breath of fresh air with how weird some of it's mechanics are. Great characters so far as well along with fantastic art. The new generic witch portrait is lovely~
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 40 NxDr1H9
Also it's mentioned that they sacrificed their wills and souls to a dark god for power.
That portrait is a nice mix of sexy and classy. Hopefully someone will commission P3's Mitsuru wearing that outfit.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 40 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Sun May 21, 2017 7:27 pm

That is a pretty nice look.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 pm

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 40 73e1dcb735

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

And for something people besides me play-

I think I'll be getting back in soon, before Stormblood hits.
I nearly started drooling at that last Paladin skill
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 24, 2017 7:37 pm

My mind is blown... god damn I didn't know what the hell was going on but it was something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Current theory is that it'll act like a lower-strength Tank Limit Break towards party members standing within the field of the effect.

But damn, it was the most badass Tank-thing I've ever seen.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Damn, a missed opportunity with Fire Emblem Echoes that hopefully fanart will pick up on. That witch class I posted earlier?
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 27, 2017 6:53 pm

It's a pity it's the male deity that they give their souls to, and I'm guess the female one doesn't do anything like a siren's song of unending pleasure and love.

Still, interesting transformation of that other character.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Yeah, afraid not. That said, I beat the game and based on certain character endings giving up your soul to that god doesn't seem to be the only way to become a witch.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Oh yeah, I really like her, lovely sexy design.

Still haven't finished P5 because I'm doing that neurotic thing where I leave a game just before beating because I'm crazy, but I will hopefully do that soon. Then I can get back to Fate/Extella and get back into FFXIV and raise my character to 50(I actually have a few classes in 30 and 4o something in my main class).

But yeah, looking forward to another Vanillaware game
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-06/vanillaware-13-sentinels-aegis-rim-game-heads-west/.117104
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:20 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Yeah, afraid not. That said, I beat the game and based on certain character endings giving up your soul to that god doesn't seem to be the only way to become a witch.
Spoiler:

She already has the dress. I wouldn't be surprised if she just put on a mask and some pauldrons and called herself a witch. And since she's from Celica's route (and thus probably not straight), it's safe to assume she'll be converting new witches~
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Oh, looks like this is finally getting announced.

However... after having a favorite of mine in Duodecim, I don't know if I can go back without her.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:41 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh, looks like this is finally getting announced.

However... after having a favorite of mine in Duodecim, I don't know if I can go back without her.

All I care to hear from Squeenix is either an estimated release date for KH3 or an announcement on a Bravely Default Sequel. Everything else they announce can burn; I'm pretty much sick of their practices and acting like the Ubisoft of Japan.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:54 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:an estimated release date for KH3

Still another three years. Both that and Re:FFVII (which is set to be EPISODIC as it is).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 pm

I believe in KH3 coming out way before FF7 Remake, 2.8 at least gave us a pseudo-demo of 3 that we can play and shows they have working systems in place.

-------

https://charmed.variousforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=692
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40