Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 21 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Let's go with A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 21 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 9:33 pm

"I know you're scheming something, but very well." Celtica said. With her guard up she walked closer to the witch and collected the potions from her, six in total and all different colors. "A pleasure doing business with you human~" she said before fleeing from the scene. The fully armored knight looked at the potions and put them away. No time to test their effects or anything, there were likely more slimes coming at them. It was lucky that no one had suffered any real damage but that was no reason to let anyone's guard down.

The group had gotten close to the center and seeing a massive dome-like area that seemed less destroyed than most places it seemed like that would be where she might be hiding. "Oh, don't you know that a place like this isn't for rabble?" a haughty voice rang out, sitting above the entrance to the dome was a gorgeous golden slime with similarly colored long curls. Right near her were plenty of normal slimes, some being used as arm candy and others merely ready to serve. "I had heard that humans had managed to invade the city, but I must admit I expected a bit more. A pack of peons like you could never harm the Slime Queen, ohohohohoho!"

"Oh, I can just tell this one's going to be irritating." Lina said as she got ready for another encounter. If the queen was inside then perhaps a Dragon Slave to collapse the place might be worthwhile. But more importantly, they had to get past this gold slime first.

A. Rush past her into the dome.
B. Fight her and her forces close up.
C. Keep the slime at a range and fight her.
D. Try and clear out her lackies before tackling her.
E. Try and Dragon Slave the dome from here, you are close enough.
F. Try one of the potions.
G. Write-In

-
And the gold slime pre-corruption-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 9:44 pm

F, you can not deny me losing to her!

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 10:17 pm

E might be a good option, we might have a moment to set up an attack plan while we draw out the queen.

Though I have to admit, slime strikes me as the type to squeeze out of rubble with little difficulty

Also, to other players: who do you guys think will be the queen? Part of me is expecting Melona from queens blade (zero don't feel the need to respond to this, just brainstorming. Loving the selections of ladies btw. Shame we don't have Rin to counter Razz)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 10:28 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:E might be a good option, we might have a moment to set up an attack plan while we draw out the queen.

Though I have to admit, slime strikes me as the type to squeeze out of rubble with little difficulty

Also, to other players: who do you guys think will be the queen? Part of me is expecting Melona from queens blade (zero don't feel the need to respond to this, just brainstorming. Loving the selections of ladies btw. Shame we don't have Rin to counter Razz)

I'll dash those hopes quickly and say that the queen is an original character. Not every queen will be an OC, but a lot of them will.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 26, 2017 10:31 pm

F does sound tempting so lets go for it.!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 10:32 pm

(Luvia, huh? Awesome. :3)

Well...we could always use the potions for this fight...but I kind of want to make Jelle earn her win, not just have us hand it to her by drinking an insta-loss potion. So I'm not going to go with F for this one.

That aside, the best Bad End options aside from F would probably be either B and D, maybe A. I'll go with B. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 10:35 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
I'll dash those hopes quickly and say that the queen is an original character. Not every queen will be an OC, but a lot of them will.

No dashed hopes, just having a little fun with an impromptu guessing game Razz

But that works for me. OCs can be entertaining too
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri May 26, 2017 11:34 pm

E. Let's introduced Slime Luvia to darkess beyond twilight.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 27, 2017 1:16 am

Current standings is 2 F votes, 2 E votes and a B vote.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat May 27, 2017 1:35 am

Ah just to break that tie.....................................F

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 27, 2017 1:46 am

obviousagent wrote:Ah just to break that tie.....................................F

Please let us lead us to a bad end to the superior Ojou-sama, Luvia
World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 21 Prayin10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 27, 2017 2:18 am

Well then, next question is which potion do you drink?
A. Red
B. Blue
C. Green
D. Purple
E. Gold
F. Black

They do all have different effects.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 27, 2017 2:33 am

Time to use some power of deduction hopefully.  Blue might be the weakest going off the slime color code, and maybe turn us into blue slimes(maybe?) so we can submit to our gold Ojou-sama
B

Last edited by Rainday on Sat May 27, 2017 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat May 27, 2017 2:37 am

Let's try D bottoms up
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 27, 2017 3:35 am

We shouldn't spread too much so I will go with Blue!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat May 27, 2017 4:26 am

We've seen blue, red, purple and gold slimes now, so I say we drink a potion from a colour we haven't seen yet. As such, I'm voting F.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 27, 2017 4:55 am

Hmmm...Gold or Black....

I like gold more. E.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 pm

F black FTW.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat May 27, 2017 12:31 pm

F, black FTW.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 27, 2017 12:40 pm

obviousagent wrote:F, black FTW.
with two Fs let me change to F too,
so we can see the sexy scene! :O

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 27, 2017 1:58 pm

This force of enemies was far larger than the few slimes that had caught up to the party previously, spending time fighting them could cause the group to get overrun. Though it was risky Celtica thought about using one of the potions she just obtained. If they could give a big enough boost then maybe they could defeat the gold slime's forces quickly and make it to the Slime Queen before more reinforcements arrive.

Celtica opened her helmet and grabbed the black potion. "Oh? Isn't that..." the gold slime said with curiosity, well aware of the potions that the slime witches would create. "Hey, isn't it dangerous to try that?" Artoria asked and Celtica nodded. "We've got no choice." she told her and mentally preparing herself the knight gulped down some of the potion.

A strong pulse ringing through Celtica's body made it clear that the effects were working very quickly. It was a good pulse though, one of amazing power that rushed into her body and made her feel fantastic. "Oh yes~" she moaned out, an aura of dark magic surrounding her and strengthening her dramatically. The sclera of her eyes began to turn black as dark markings appeared on her face, sharp patterns that went well with her new jet black lips. This power was erupting from her, overwhelming her, she couldn't keep it within her armor and with a burst of magic blinded everyone within the area.

When the light faded her armor was on the ground and her body bare of an outfit. Instead were intricate sharp black markings that ran along her arms and legs, her chest, her back, everywhere. Her hair had gotten longer and a bit spikier, while her skin was more pale and her ears elongated and pointy. "Oh, this feels wonderful." she said in a deeper, more lust soaked voice as she gripped Durandal tightly. Shades of red and black moved along it from it's handle, dyeing it in the same corruption that Celtica herself was feeling. She then pointed the blade towards the gold slime.

"So what, the human is trying to play demon? You aren't the real deal so you might as well be nothing." the golden beauty said and with a snap of her fingers had some of her slime drones charging at Celtica. The dark knight easily cut through them all however, shattering their cores in a single blow. "So, she's still on our side right?" Lina asked in a worried tone. "I...think so." Nephenee said. All of them were worried about Celtica looking at her, Elphelt especially. Yet she was still fighting the slimes, so perhaps she was still herself?

Clearly the gold slime hadn't been prepared for such a powerful opponent, and once the rest of the party joined in on the fight it was only a matter of time before she was alone and on the ground surrounded. "Pathetic. You think that you could ever be above me? Time for a lesson." Celtica said. She stabbed her blade into the slime's core. This time however unlike a normal attack she poured dark energy from the blade into the core. The slime was twisted as her golden form whirled around with a new ink-like darkness until the defeated slime was a beautiful mix of black and gold, a marking that looked like a stylized sword with devil wings appearing on her forehead. "How may I serve you mistress?" the woman asked in a sinful and obedient tone.

"Wow Cel, that's a new trick. With this kind of power we should definitely be able to defeat the Slime Queen!" Elphelt said excitedly. "Indeed darling, and then this territory will be mine for the taking. Once I deal with Signum anyways." Celtica said with a grin. "Yeah, exa...wait, huh!?" Elphelt questioned, suddenly realizing what she had said. "You can't mean that, can you Celtica?" Asia asked as well. The others started to enter a battle stance, their worst fears realized.

Celtica responded by moving closer to Elphelt and grabbing the right side of the sling swimsuit, pulling on it to draw her in. "I had a feeling you all would need some convincing." she said before going in for a deep kiss with Elphelt. Even in a situation like this lust completely over took the girl as Celtica's corrupt energy filled her directly. Her eyes too got darkened sclera and that stylized devil wing sword marking appeared on her forehead. When the kiss broke, she smiled. "Of course Mistress Cel, I would never go against you. I bet you will be a wonderful queen." Elphelt said in a cheery voice before turning towards the rest of the party.

"Damn it..." Bullet said as she moved in for an attack with Nephenee behind her. They had to subdue the two of them before they started brainwashing the rest of the girls. "That is no way for a soldier to act towards her mistress." Celtica said with wicked glee as without even a movement Bullet felt a flood of dark magic consume her mind, Asia and Lina experiencing the same thing. "W-What!? But...how...rrrgh..." Lina said, holding her head. Celtica merely held up her hand, the Blood Ring on it and glowing. She was channeling her own corruption directly through the connection of the rings. "You all are already under my power. Now do my bidding and submit." she said, Elphelt wrapped around her other arm as she watched Bullet move from attacking Celtica to attacking Nephenee. Asia meanwhile was trading sword blows with Artoria. "Join us Artoria, it will make mistress so very happy~" the priestess said, both her and Bullet showing the same signs of enslavement in their eyes and on their foreheads. Lina was struggling more to resist and almost succeeding. seeing that, Celtica decided to walk over and force her around her open arm. Though the bodysuit was covering Lina completely, Celtica's touch gave it a black and red recolor and filled it wish such dark power than within moments the mage was moaning out and orgasming but the pure pleasure being pumped her way from every angle. Inside Lina gained the same traits as the others, while the suit had the symbol showing Celtica's ownership of her on the suit's forehead.

Soon enough Nephenee and Artoria had their backs to some rubble, their former companions staring them down. If they tried to flee they would just run into slimes. If they stayed, then they would certainly be corrupted. Without a hope of victory the two silently decided that they would rather be turned into Celtica's slaves than Jelle's slaves...

-

"I don't understand, you defeated Jelle! Why are you doing this!?" a bound and angry Signum shouted, her own blade now a corrupted weapon being casually inspected by Celtica. "Jelle just isn't enough. Both humans and monsters will become my subjects. I shall create a world of sin that no monster ever could." Celtica said, using one of Signum's now brainwashed knights as a chair. "I don't know what happened to you in that city, but if you aren't a monster you have to snap out of it!" Signum shouted once more, causing Celtica to laugh mockingly at her. "Yoko has already begun production of my corruptive weaponry, but I need powerful and beautiful warriors to use them. If you don't want to listen to me however, I'm sure my new apprentice could change your mind."

As if on cue Artoria walked forward, her outfit now very lewd red and black armor while her eyes had black sclera and she carried the mark of Celtica on her forehead. "Damn you..." Signum said as she saw her student. "Don't worry, mistress has given me permission to train you as harshly as I want. We'll make a perfect role model out of you Signum." Artoria said with a creepy smile as she walked forward, a corrupted version of the Monster Killer in her hands...

BAD END - Black Potion

-
Yeah so not all the potions will cause a slime transformation, but they are pretty much all bad ideas if you are looking to avoid a bad end. We can go back to the choice before picking the potion color, or a choice previous to that if you like. I will say that up until the potion choice you were doing quite well so that would be a fine restart point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Well that ending was rather unexpected!
But highly appreciated, demon corruption is by far my favourite!

Since this was really cool I would like to see another one and vote dor blue again!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Still want to see what happens when Celtica drinks the gold potion. :p
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat May 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Well, that was fun. I think I'm up for trying one more potion before moving on, so I'm also going to vote for the gold one.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next