Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 24 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Damn, I do really love that idea too. It would be fun to throw in Yuffie and Tifa being instantly charm for the first bit the the point Scarlet thinks she has won, only for Tifa to snap out of it when Scarlet makes her to a token gesture to show her that she's owned. Then having Scarlet overpowering Tifa for a bit before she snaps Yuffie out of it and thus turns the tables.

Hm, as for the Scarlet/Ultima issue, to kinda bridge the conversion, you might want to have some frames of her examining her form with the new persona, and then having her embrace herself before she flashes a evil smile to Tifa and Yuffie, before it returns more to the divine look, and then follow it up with with making Tifa happily do the token gesture that Scarlet wanted her to do.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Something just popped into my head today.

An idea that mixes a bit of "Black Dress Temptation" with "Fullmetal Alchemist" (Brotherhood/manga canon). Admittedly, the imagery I'd be putting into something like this would get somewhat disturbing. The kind of imagery I'm talking about?

Do you know this scene?:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Also considering a doppelganger scenario.

Heroine comes across a mirror that shows a girl that isn't her at all, in fact, looks demonic, yet moves as a perfect reflection. She inches ever closer, and reaches out to touch the mirror, and as the hands are about to come together, the reflection's arm passes through, grabbing the heroine, and pulling her in. The "mirror" was simply a portal to a void realm, and the heroine feels so much weaker in this realm that she cannot fight back and escape. The demon strips her of her clothing, then does the same to herself. Next she takes her own clothing and forces them onto the heroine. Finally, the demon grips her tightly and begins making out with her. This kissing session seems to introduce some sort of venom into the heroine's body, as she has a bad reaction to the kissing. But rather than killing her, it changes her, slowly, until her physical body matches that of the demon. She can only look at her own body in confusion, as the demon, with a smug look, puts on the heroine's outfit. And once she has dressed herself, her body starts to change, until she perfectly resembles the heroine. The doppelganger turns around and heads back through the portal, and the transformed heroine tries to follow, only to be suddenly pinned down to the ground by multiple lustful demon girls. An orgy of demons is all that can be seen through the mirror, as the "heroine" then shatters the mirror, destroying whatever link there was between those locations for all eternity...

Any other thoughts as to doppelganger-switcheroo scenarios?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:45 pm

First the FMA one. I like it
Spoiler:

As for doppelgangers, I really like what you have down right here, it really strikes a lot of core stuff that I love. The only thing I would possibly add is a shot to show that the corrupted heroine is still okay in one of the fractured pieces of glass, possibly a upskirt first person shot that shows her reaching up towards her doppelganger as the as one of the demon girls goes in for a deep kiss.

For other doppelganger scenarios, here's one. A narcissistic royal beauty loves herself so much that she wants a doppelganger so she can make love to herself. She comes across a strange(yet sexy) witch that offers her a covered mirror with a doppelganger in it. The doppelganger when set will copy her movements, except like a reflection. However there's a catch, it will be naked and will come with slave cuffs on it's hands , legs, and neck. The beauty ask why and the witch simply says it's to prevent her from causing mischief. The beauty decides to purchase it from the witch and takes it to her villa. There she removes the cloth covering it to see her perfect reflection, with the cuffs. She walks away from the mirror drawing it out, and marvels at it's beauty as the favor is returned by the doppelganger. Her interest piqued she begins to make out with the doppelganger, and finds it mind blowing, every bit of love she pours into it is equally return, and every moan is becomes a harmonious beauty. She can't stand it anymore and wants to have a special moment and reveals her beautifully black laced lingerie, only to still stare at the naked and chained doppelganger. Her love for herself won't allow her to see her double in such a state, so she undoes the cuffs(telling herself she'll put them back on after), give the double a matching white set of lingerie, and makes the the truest form of self love, only to pass out from how amazing it is to have a partner that's in perfect sync with her. When she awakens, she finds herself in the white lingerie with the cuffs over it and sees the double in the black lingerie. She tries to move but she can't until the double awakens, and the double explains what happens(the beauty forced to say it along with her) as she walks her into the mirror. She tells her about how she'll use her wealth and power to A) Go about being a perfect [royal title here] that focuses on others than herself or B) Start a doppelganger empire where she goes about replacing girls with her doppelganger kind. Either way she'll say she'll end up using the beauty as she would of used her, a sex slave, but let her keep the beautiful lingerie as a consolation prize. Once the beauty is inside the mirror she covers it back up, which causes the beauty to not exist until it is uncovered again. As a result of her only being existing for sex she quickly mentally accepts her new role.

Misc ideas
Hall of mirrors/reflective ice can be fun
A doppelganger that instead controls the movements of the original would be keen.
I remember there was some idea somewhere of a monstergirl that stole attributes if a fight until it stole the heroines whole appearance.
What if the doppelganger brainwashed a heroine into believing that she was her domineering twin sister that would go about corrupting the heroine into a naughty flirty copy of the doppelganger's personality.
Fun could be had with identical twins, the doppelganger impersonating their twin when the other is gone, Dragon Quest's Maya and Meena leap to mind...
Doppelgangers are usually used to tarnish heroines images... imagine if it does this to lure the heroine to chase it, only to reveal that it is a alternate corrupted evil version of her and thus knows all her weaknesses and kinks, and then proceeds to corrupt her as well
A villainess surrounds herself with sexy doppelgangers of the heroine(s) in fetishy outfits/roles, and has each one charm her into their roles

As for (in)famous ones, off the top of my head...

Sailor Moon has the infamous Mirror scene near the end of Super S that basically embodies this fetish,

(note: Wow does Jupiter get the best hypno scenes in classic and crystal)
and it also has a the Mirror Paredris from Stars which appear as sexy nude mirror version of Queen Nehellenia that attack from mirrors. I don't know too much about them since Stars never aired here, and I've been trying to keep Stars unspoiled until it finally gets dubbed.
D's works and ideas - Page 24 Jap_mi10
D's works and ideas - Page 24 Mirror10
D's works and ideas - Page 24 Mirror11

Raidy II has a doppelganger of Raidy, and I do love Raidy
D's works and ideas - Page 24 Raidy_10

Final Fantasy II has the Queen Lamia that poses as Princess Hilda to tempt Firion, so how did she get to Hilda and what happened...

Castlevania
The Succubus doppelgangers of Yoko could be fun, especially if after they got Yoko they went for Mina
And What would happen if Maria entered the doppelgangers chambers before Alucard

Queen's Blade has the infamous Melona, the slime girl assassin who has a thousand faces, and as shown in her combat book(which is pretty flawless in certain material like the anime, but as shown in the combat book it seems she still keeps her clover irises and full body shape which doesn't work with Nowa)
http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Melona

Persona Shadow selves, nuff said

and lastly off the top of my head, Hyrule Warriors has the evil shadow selves... but what if Cia disguised herself as Lana for some intimate times with the good girls... which also leads to T-Elos doing that to get close to Shion and give her inner heart's desires...

So yeah, evil doppelganger disguising self as good one to put the moves on special other.

And that's it without going into the well of Tv Tropes.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Found an interesting mod recently, and then saw an interesting eromanga by Marneko (makes some nice TGs), and now a new theme idea has come up-

Clay modelling. Covering someone in/turning someone into clay and remolding their body. One of the first things I thought from this was "hmm, could probably make some Sailor Moon-like MotD use this on one of the girls." Hell, if I go along with this, I'll probably use one of them as it is, so I want to get an idea from someone else for this- if you could physically remodel (in ALL aspects; hair, eyes, skin, body shape) one of the Sailor Guardians, whom would it be, and how would you do it? Also, in keeping with other Sailor Moon themes, which band of bad guys would this enemy belong to?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Any villain with a vane steak would probably fit the bill, reshaping her victims into copies of herself.
Alternatively a vindictive villain might reshape her foes into monstrous servants, stealing their beauty and humanity.

Nehellenia and Esmeraude seem to fit the bill for this, if a bit vaguely.

As for what I'd do, probably switch the girl's appearances around to mess with them. Usagi is remade to look like Minako her prototype and idol. Minako is made to look like Usagi who she ran decoy for before joining up as a regular member of the team. Ami is remolded to look like Makoto, gaining her impressive physical strength and talent to complement her mind. Makoto is remade as a copy of Rei and Rei as Ami because why not.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Nehellenia and Esmeraude are good picks as Nehellenia shaped all her minions to circus performers by taking their Dream Mirrors(if I'm remembering correctly), while Esmeraude is probably the most vain of the villainesses.  The Ayakashi Sisters are also in Esmeraude's line of thinking that beauty is everything, often adjusting their makeup after any attack, and are in the Black Moon Clan as well.  The Amazon Quartet might also be worth a shot as they are rather spoiled girls who change things to fit their desires(PallaPalla even going as far as switching Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon's ages around).  Other than that, there's the movie villainess Princess Snow Kaguya, but that's mostly because she's tied to snow and ice which are very malleable...

But yeah, Black Moon Clan(Droids) or Dead Moon Circus(Lemures) are two prominent options.

As for individual MOTD that could remodel using a clay like aesthetic...  Marzipan of the Black Moon Clan would be a good fit as you could use the clay as frosting to turn the girls into full body( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525416 ) to plump( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1651467?tags=super_pochaco+official_art ) candy girls(I did a really good thought out version of this at the bottom of this thread https://charmed.variousforum.com/t426-pic-idea-thread).  Shakoukai of the Dark Kingdom would be another culprit as she uses wax to turn her princess candidates into wax statues, so you could use that to turn the Sailors into more regal wax dolls.  The only downside to her is her more complex design.

If neither of those ideas catch your fancy I would love to help you come up with a original one.

As for a victim, I'm on a Jupiter kick... But if I were to fully remodel a Sailor to better fit my taste(and forgive me for this)... I would have to say Ami/Mercury... Taller body, more voluptuous frame, longer more curlier hair, thinner more sinister eyes...  maybe something like this http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2482203?tags=long_hair+curly_hair
I do love the dominatrix theme, another I would also throw in a sexy dominate doctor as a other choice if it's not working for you.

As for how to go about it, probably apply the clay from the neck down in a thin coating to prevent their body from moving and then have MOTD slowly work on her from the boots up, applying more clay to give her better fitting proportions with her hands, body, or via large breasted puff puff(if going with original MOTD).  The changes would of course deliver pleasure to Mercury from having her body so lovingly worked on, but she would do her best at resisted, but ebb away from that as she sees more of her form, eventually begging for the MOTD to complete her perfect form before she goes to work on her head.  Once the reworking is finished, either the MOTD or villainess overseeing applies the finishing touch via jewel or marking where the tiara is, causing it to shatter off as it is replaced.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Headhunter-

A being of physically-manifest darkness with no face. Can corrupt the bodies of women that they become beings of darkness, leaving their face intact to a point. Pretty much like a doppelganger scenario I'd imagined before. This monster though will walk up to the victim turning into darkness and pull their face off of their head. And then this monster will wear that face, which also allows it to assume the full form of the victim.

Alternatively, Headhunter could be a long-lived woman that feeds off of the beauty of young women by stealing their faces, then corrupting the victims by replacing their faces with a copy of her original face, and then attempting to seduce their minds with a suggestion of narcissism. Practical application: "Ever wonder why 'sexy lady' enemies in RPGs all seem to have the same face?"
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Oh, I really like that second idea. Stealing the victim's face and then seducing and corrupting them via their own former face is a unique and sexy idea. Not to mention the bonus of the Headhunter having a corrupted harem of samefaced beauties, all of them completely enamored by their stolen beauty as the Headhunter can swap between her many stolen faces on a whim. That RPG part of it is also a fun concept.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Sound very interesting dood. So when the face is removed, do the bodies become mindless drones? Possibly in the first scenario they will eventually become Headhunters themselves while the headhunter uses their beauty to achieve her own desires, or infiltrate into their old lives and enthrall those around her...

However, I really love the the second scenario for it's monstergirl lore applications. It fits so solidly it is amazing dood =) The lovely seduction/corruption angle would create some lovely scenes that would also be pretty unique.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:20 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Headhunter-

A being of physically-manifest darkness with no face. Can corrupt the bodies of women that they become beings of darkness, leaving their face intact to a point. Pretty much like a doppelganger scenario I'd imagined before. This monster though will walk up to the victim turning into darkness and pull their face off of their head. And then this monster will wear that face, which also allows it to assume the full form of the victim.

Alternatively, Headhunter could be a long-lived woman that feeds off of the beauty of young women by stealing their faces, then corrupting the victims by replacing their faces with a copy of her original face, and then attempting to seduce their minds with a suggestion of narcissism. Practical application: "Ever wonder why 'sexy lady' enemies in RPGs all seem to have the same face?"

someone did a similar idea

http://fav.me/darltjl
http://fav.me/dasd177

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:41 pm

singory wrote:someone did a similar idea

http://fav.me/darltjl
http://fav.me/dasd177

Won't deny getting some inspiration from that for the face-taking aspect.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:57 pm

I know I'm mostly just throwing out ideas for what I'll do, not sure if I'll ever get around to doing something like it, but another thing is creeping through the brain.

That legendary scene from Legend.
Castlevania style.
You-know-who's gown.

I might start considering seeing what I can throw together for young adult Maria (SotN), otherwise, it'd probably go to Charlotte once again.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

I really want to do things to this outfit (in the middle most of all, though the other is also nice)-
D's works and ideas - Page 24 62080764_p7_master1200

Seriously, that "bubbly tightness" is both adorable and sexy.

Anything else I can/should add onto that?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:18 pm

403 Forbidden error trying to load it... Sad

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Huh, that's weird. It should just be a direct image link to a pixiv image. Loads fine for me, but here's the link to the art page.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62080764

Fourth image in that set is what I'm looking at, though it was the eighth image I tried to direct-link.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Based on http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=11331432
who uploads some interesting stuff on their twitter here https://twitter.com/izmefro9

Really like the curvy design. As for anything to add, maybe a balloon like face mask?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Heh, I actually did see some of those images before, wasn't sure who came up with it and who was doing tribute, but I think I have the answer now. Still, I REALLY like those designs.

And you know, I think I do have something for ball-hoods.

And with that whole "balloon-like" mention, I suddenly imagine a suit like that being put on a slim girl, followed by it blowing up her proportions to something "more appropriate."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:21 pm

This sounds great to me =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Hell, I'm reaaly excited again. Been too long. I definitely have something to work on this weekend. Took a while just to get me to remember how to download the damn png for the hardsave. Tomorrow I'll see about breaking it down and retexturing it towards my tastes.

And then this weekend...

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:13 am

Oh my, that definitely sounds great.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:41 am

Hot stuff~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Alright, as promised, I made it- the ultimate latex experience.

"Airheaded" on the Onedrive.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Mmmmmph, it is lovely. Watching the girl's outfit get inflated was very nice~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 pm

Lovely lovely~! Definitely a different and most interesting take on a blow job =) You really sold me on how pleasurable to experience would be dood ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next