Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 23 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  Rainday Tue May 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Such a damn pity about that. I don't suppose there's any help forum/board for 3d custom girls in english where could could enlist an anonymous request at, because that seems like the only real option instead of hope to get lucky. Arg, I wish there was someway I could help >_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 20, 2016 9:02 pm

No progress in that front.
I'm also getting back into looking for something else I had sought out once. Don't know if I'll find it, it's not COMPLETELY necessary, but it'd enhance the appeal (in both what I'm making and other uses of a particular item). I'm pretty sure I have or can find everything I'm thinking of except that one damn thing that might not actually exist.

So...
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Hmmm, that's a good question

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 21, 2016 6:31 pm

I definitely knew one particular name you were going to say there.
And now I just got yet another idea.

I think I might just utilize another well-known outfit and give it to someone else, considering how similar it is. Give it a few accessories to get it closer to what it's supposed to be, but it might still be acceptable.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Still can't find what I want in regards to either of my ideas. But again, one of them was an optional thing, so I might still go ahead with doing something related without it. Not so sure of the other.

For some reason, I just got a crazy idea in my head to make an attempt at putting together a LadyDevimon model. Surprisingly, I've made a few things fit together, but the real test would come when I try to alter them to what I need. Here's a pic of what I did-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/17/49/75/42/68ce5410.png

Bodysuit- I'd have to find something I can cut transparencies into in the right places. It definitely won't be the usual latex-like glossy texture I use all the time, especially if I'm going to be putting other stuff on it like the skull print.
"Hand"- Coincidentally, that's Lilithmon's hand. I can definitely recolor it to black, not sure if I'd be able to get red tips on the claws.
Hood- I'd have to make the same lighting texture as the bodysuit, would probably just skip putting stitching effects into it. Maybe get that mouth section a little more open for this particular case. (The red lenses are a sunglasses mod)
Hair- ... I actually have something that fits what I need here. Oh my god...
"Shadow"- No idea what I'd do there; however it would be made, it probably wouldn't be connected to the model.
Chains- Eh... refer to the Shadow.
Wings- I don't think I'll be seeing long, low-hanging angel wings any time soon, but I do have gray, low-hanging pixie wings.

Oh, and because of where the Hand is, I'd probably have to work my edits as to making a mirror image of LadyDevimon. Big dark claw is on LadyDevimon's left hand, while Lilithmon's curse hand is her right hand.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Very promising dood, though I must admit I find it a bit humorous that her hand is from Lilithmon(both in the digivolution sense and that managed to find a mod for Lilithmon to begin with) =)

What your describing edit wise sounds great as well too. Personally I wouldn't worry about the Shadow but that's just me(the only thing I could think that would fit would be if you found a model of Okage the Shadow King).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:30 am

Hardly anything different than what I usually think about, but "color-coded identical girls" suddenly popped out at me in a different way. One of those 2chan threads had some pictures of what appear to be from Ninja Slayer ep24, where the villain's personal defense apparently start with a group of 4 blonde oiran, looked completely identical, save for their dress/makeup/eye color. And in what I guess is typical Ninja Slayer fashion, they were all killed brutally, but they were still hot, even during the "action" segments where they were nothing but paper cutouts shifting across the background. Who knows, maybe I'll try a new original color-coded sexy squad like that some time.

Also, I really need to find some big skirts, bigger than my favorite wedding dress skirt to use. Something so big, it might as well hold a pocket dimension within its folds. Maybe it's too much to ask to get a dress like the Persona Milady's, but I'm sure I could make something like what I talked about in Rainday's idea thread about living dresses getting parasitic with a host body.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Hardly anything different than what I usually think about, but "color-coded identical girls" suddenly popped out at me in a different way. One of those 2chan threads had some pictures of what appear to be from Ninja Slayer ep24, where the villain's personal defense apparently start with a group of 4 blonde oiran, looked completely identical, save for their dress/makeup/eye color. And in what I guess is typical Ninja Slayer fashion, they were all killed brutally, but they were still hot, even during the "action" segments where they were nothing but paper cutouts shifting across the background. Who knows, maybe I'll try a new original color-coded sexy squad like that some time.

References~:
I do love those evil sentai forces.  I would love to see them catch Nancy, and do a flip of the usual Geisha thing, instead of having their sashes pulled and spun around, they would take them off and throw them at Nancey and spend her around until she was nice bondage cocoon(Nancy's thing is being bound up 90% of the time http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2066510?tags=nancy_lee ), and then a nice twist, they could unwinds her revealing a confused Geisha girl that they could easily brainwash to their side...

Something original by you I would look forward to~

I need to finish that series...  For how all over the place it was, there was a good bit with good girl ninja Yukano getting amnesia and becoming sexy terrorist ninja Amnesia
Pics:

Also, I really need to find some big skirts, bigger than my favorite wedding dress skirt to use. Something so big, it might as well hold a pocket dimension within its folds. Maybe it's too much to ask to get a dress like the Persona Milady's, but I'm sure I could make something like what I talked about in Rainday's idea thread about living dresses getting parasitic with a host body.
D's works and ideas - Page 23 Hope10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Nancy Lee, huh...
You know, I think I actually could go somewhere with that one. Though to be sure, her hairstyle is way too unique for me to get decent accuracy there (bun on right side, long on left side?).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:35 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Nancy Lee, huh...
You know, I think I actually could go somewhere with that one. Though to be sure, her hairstyle is way too unique for me to get decent accuracy there (bun on right side, long on left side?).

Ture, but you could probably get away with long hair and the bun came undone during a struggle or infiltration. I am kinda surpised there isn't a model anywhere given she's become a poster woman for bondage
https://www.google.com/search?q=ninja+slayer+nancy+lee&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=911&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi97-CgvM7NAhWDQiYKHZgrD20Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=_

As for skirt bigger than a wedding dress, the only thing that comes to mind is ballroom gowns and other victorian era clothing. Though there is something that's a brazilian dancing skirt( http://senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/File:P_ageha.jpg ), thouse reveal a lot of leg on one side(so maybe make it like a clam?), also possibly something goth loli style( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1934478?tags=senran_kagura_new_wave )...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Well, if anyone needs an idea for something to write, since I can't make images of this...

Dark Souls 2: Rosabeth of Melfia. The young pyromancer that the Cursed One frees from a petrification curse. Her old dress is in tatters, so she requests a change of clothing from the Cursed One, any clothing will do. One of her stated goals to to reunite with her teacher, that she may better understand magic and pyromancy, but later on, she decides what she needs to learn needs to be something she can discover herself.

Now let's say that the Cursed One comes by, and leaves her a set of tight leather undergarments, with a long red skirt... or more specifically, three of the four pieces of the Desert Sorceress set (fourth being the hood). The Cursed One mentioned pilfering it off of strange-yet-powerful lady pyromancers in a tower of poison. This gives her the idea that maybe she should look to that tower (Earthen Peak) to find the knowledge she desires.

So in the Earthen Peak, she comes across one of the corpses of Desert Sorceresses, no doubt left by the Cursed One. Looking over her body, Rosabeth can only wonder how such an undead can maintain such beauty. She recalls tales about the Queen who went mad with desire to the point of using bizarre methods to make herself beautiful. A Queen that filled herself with poison. She notices a strange object near the Sorceress's hand, a sort of rod. Actually, it's a long hand-mirror, which this Sorceress uses as a sort of catalyst for her pyromancy. Rosabeth looks in the mirror...

... And suddenly, she can't look away. What she sees in the mirror... it is, yet isn't her. Her skin is much too pale, like that of the corpse beside her, and her face darkened by a hooded veil. Yet she is certain that the face she sees is hers, despite the impossibility. Another hand finds her arm, and lowers the mirror. Rosabeth can finally look away, only to find that the hand touching her belongs to another Desert Sorceress. But by the time she can act, it is too late. The woman throws her arm around Rosabeth's neck, pulling her in for a deep kiss (that usually would be fatal to others).

She wakes up. No longer is she in the dark corridors of the tower, but in a round hall. Her body rests on a small platform of stone, one she cannot leave, as everywhere around said platform is a pool of poison. A sloshing noise startles her. From the darkness ahead, she can see something wading through the pool. It was a monster. A giant snake with the body of a woman... yet no head. No head... because it was being held in her hand. This is the only chance Rosabeth gets to take action, and she conjures a fireball to throw at her, but the snake woman was far too fast, slipping past the projectile, and pinning down Rosabeth with her free hand. The hand holding the head, brought said head closer to Rosabeth's face. The face on this head was by far one of the most beautiful faces one could ever lay eyes upon, the face of Queen Mytha. The face of the queen that would come ever closer, and kiss her on her lips.

But the kiss wouldn't be a warmly welcomed kiss for long, as Rosabeth feels something else being forced down her throat... Poison? She struggles enough and the headless naga leaps back, but once freed, Rosabeth can no longer move. Her stomach churning, her skin heating to unbearable temperatures. She can only panic as she watches the veins in her body go crazy, and her brown complexion fade away, until it is a snowy white. A lifeless white. The pain she feels inside is immense, and she almost begs for death...

But the pain suddenly goes away. She becomes aware of her surroundings again. The poison no longer floods the room. The lady-beast is nowhere to be seen. Behind her are two more Desert Sorceresses. One steps behind Rosabeth, and places a red hood over her head. The other gives her a familiar-looking rod. A hand-mirror. She takes a look in the mirror once more... and smiles. After all, she was perfect. Her pale skin lacking any imperfections, her puckered lips sensual, her bust more filling and firm. The power of fire was surging throughout her body, the power to dominate all those that stand before her with raging flames, and she knew she needed to use this power in the service of her mistress, the Baneful Queen Mytha.

Because who needs a soul, when you have such beauty and power?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:49 pm

I've been getting closer to the idea of doing my own sort of tale based on one certain artist's work; one that I've posted in a thread here. I've already made some alterations to the textures of a few mods, not sure if I need to do a few more before I'm set, though I do think I have all the mods I need.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:21 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I've been getting closer to the idea of doing my own sort of tale based on one certain artist's work; one that I've posted in a thread here. I've already made some alterations to the textures of a few mods, not sure if I need to do a few more before I'm set, though I do think I have all the mods I need.

Quite interesting dood, always great to see different interpretations =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Okay, NOW I think I have the mod alterations I needed done. And here's a preview image of the scenario I'm planning-

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/49/75/42/6c23b810.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:29 pm

That definitely looks like it will be a sexy scenario, I can't wait to see the finished product.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Well, it's not entirely finished, but I do have a pretty lengthy first part. Stopped because a sudden power outage took the motivation out of me.

Doctor's Orders, Part 1 on the Drive.

<<< To Be Continued | \ |
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Even this first part is already pretty great, gets me hyped for the rest. Both the villain and Ami look wonderful, and friends helping to convert friends is always nice.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:20 am

Looking great dood, love the doctor's design, her minions(quite stylish), and the latex bondage turning into bondage gear, especially the control the villains have over it, quite interesting =)

Sorry to hear about power outage, that's always disheartening. However, I wish you good fortune when you return to it as I am looking quite forward to the next part =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:38 pm

Well, you don't have to wait too long. Doctor's Orders, Part 2 is up now.

What really sucks about doing a set this long is when you find you had a scene all set, and apparently you didn't save the image. Then you have to go back and set everything up from scratch, and god help you if the image relies on positions from the previous image.

Anyways, let me know if there's any questions on context of some of the images.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:45 am

Great work dude, simple as that, nothing more to add.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Damn dood, you went the distance with this one. Super duper lovely~
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Glad you liked the design, even though I can't take credit for it.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50807828

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:40 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Glad you liked the design, even though I can't take credit for it.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50807828

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:16 am

Very nice work D. I hope you keep going with this, after all whats the point of corrupting members of a color coded team if you're not going to collect the whole set? At the very least the doctor needs a personal attendant who isn't going to be giving all her attention to her fellow thralls instead of her mistress.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Well, since I haven't been able to find the old mod I was looking for, I'll probably just mention the idea I was coming up with-

That image I made a while ago of a crippled Scarlet (FFVII) injecting herself with something? It was a mutagen which I'd probably call a "hybrid of Jenova cells with Pollensalta DNA." Immediately, she starts to heal, but during this process, her body starts changing as well. Her hair becomes undone and lengthens. Her figure becomes much more buxom. Her eyes have that soul-piercing charm to them. Her face takes on an unnatural level of beauty. TLDR: she becomes what looks to be a Fascination girl; red leotard, long golden hair, (color?)-demonic-looking eyes.

She actually seems to hold her own in actual combat too, not having to completely rely on seduction and magic. However, she still ends up at the disadvantage in the fight (against Tifa and Yuffie).

And then comes the real change. She doubles over in panic/pain/shock as she feels something surging from within. Her body erupts in a flash of light, and when it fades...
A white-winged angel hovers above the ground. An angel, dressed in tight red garments. Her expression is very different to who was in her position earlier. And she calls herself-
High Seraph Ultima

Blah blah blah, quickly overpowers the heroines, exerts some sort of divine influence over her fallen foes and enslaves them, the end.

I was a bit concerned in writing this though, that it feels like I didn't just have Scarlet become Ultima, that I actually killed her entirely (though canonically, she's dead anyways).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next