Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 13 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Still going back to my Castlevania:HD game talk with Rainday in yet another topic...

If I could take screenshots of the game from my PS3, I'd have a great setup for those "picture with actual equipment" trends. Instead I have to do something like this:

Charlotte Aulin-
Head: Uraeus
Body: Kalasiris
Feet: Royal Sandals
(Disregard Back/Accessory1/Accessory2)
[]: Book of Binding
R1: Bind Spells
O: Delta Spark
^O: Delta Spark
>O: Delta Spark
vO: Delta Spark

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/dressu10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:45 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Still going back to my Castlevania:HD game talk with Rainday in yet another topic...
There can never be enough of this talk, ever <_<

If I could take screenshots of the game from my PS3, I'd have a great setup for those "picture with actual equipment" trends. Instead I have to do something like this:

Charlotte Aulin-
Head: Uraeus
Body: Kalasiris
Feet: Royal Sandals
(Disregard Back/Accessory1/Accessory2)
[]: Book of Binding
R1: Bind Spells
O: Delta Spark
^O: Delta Spark
>O: Delta Spark
vO: Delta Spark
I see you and me were of one mind when it came to the "Royal Sandals", who else would wear something like that in this game.  I had the Uraeus on the 360 but never really made the contention, but now we have the perfect Egyptian attire!  I also didn't know you could actually learn one of Astarte spells, but it should of made sense  considering how you dove into them with the shield, I kinda thought you were doing it for style lol.  Oh, yeah, they got a list of weapons with corresponding images over here if that helps any with image problem.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/dressu10.jpg

YESSSS!  I think I'm gonna have to take a rain check on tonight and give some story behind a few of your pics dood =) (That and I played all last night because of stomach issues, getting tones of spells for Charlotte, but now it's really difficult to get the heal spell T_T)

Oh, and I wanted to point out something interesting, Shanoa get's custom armor just for her.  One of them is a full valkyrie outfit that comes with a mask ^___^  The other is a mysterious translucent crimson armor set...  I'm not sure what it's referencing, but the only thing that sounds close would be Asuka's plugsuit in Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance, though it could also be referencing some other konami game...  the goggles are throwing me off...  Maybe a medieval Samus?  It would be one heck of a nod to Metroid from which the term Metroidvania came from...
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Shanoa/Harmony_of_Despair

EDIT: OR, it could be a refrence to Char Aznable apparently since crimson mask appears a few times in the Casltevania series.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Rainday wrote:I see you and me were of one mind when it came to the "Royal Sandals", who else would wear something like that in this game.

Actually, I really just took that as closest in design to what she is actually shown wearing.
Also, since Astarte doesn't actually wear the Kalasiris, I imagined it as something she'd wear over her... well, kinda hard to call it "undergarments." You can probably see the golden bra I put on Charlotte, but again, that part is just my imagination, hinting that it's Astarte Attire. And I decided "screw it" when it came to Menace's headpiece, however, I certainly wasn't going to use it with the color scheme it had (blue and white stripes? Yuck.).

I had the Uraeus on the 360 but never really made the contention, but now we have the perfect Egyptian attire!  I also didn't know you could actually learn one of Astarte spells, but it should of made sense  considering how you dove into them with the shield, I kinda thought you were doing it for style lol.

Well, now might be a good time to mention there's also 3-4 spells you can get for her in 8-bit land. >_>
They're considered some of the best too.
And I don't know if you recall, but like Witch, Dracula has TWO spells to learn, meaning a minimum of 18 times to fight him and max out his spells. But if that wasn't hard enough, they're some of the hardest to learn. And right now, I'm at 8 Dark Inferno, 1 Hellfire. Hellfire is godawful to learn.

Oh, and I wanted to point out something interesting, Shanoa get's custom armor just for her.

Valkyrie is just the normal version. What you really would want is the Minerva armor set. Same thing, higher stats. Not so sure about all that crimson armor stuff, but I figured that to be actual armor, perhaps shaped from some sort of large translucent gem. Wouldn't have thought of it as a reference to anything. Regardless, I would use a set with higher INT for Shanoa anyway (I use Holy Veil and Robe Decollette, from Death and Astarte, respectively, Hard Mode), because I get more use out of her spell glyphs than her melee glyphs.

Something I never realized until recently- Yoko can also utilize corset attire. I had figured it to be a Charlotte exclusive, but it was probably me looking at outdated information, seeing as Yoko came a bit later down the line as DLC for the 360.
And one more thing: Yoko is FREAKIN POWERFUL. Just put 2 Master Rings on her, stick her in Chapter 8, clear through enemies with Holy Flame and Blue Splash, spam Holy Lighting on Legion. Get Lightning to level 6, Flame and Ice to level 4, take it to Hard Mode. This stage (CRAP, I'M WRONG, IT'S CHAPTER 9!) is also recommended because it drops a sort of secondary weapon only Yoko can obtain/use I hear. But running it as I have today, I now have Lightning/Flame/Ice at 8/7/7, doing huge damage, and her stats are being held back by my use of Master Rings to help her skill up.
(EDIT: As of the end of last night, she's now at 9/8/8 for those spells. I'm now taking off the Master Rings, and putting Apollonian/Artemisian [Depending on time of day] Rings in place)

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 am

I guess I do feel that this can only go so far, but with there actually being multiple equipment sets like this, it'll definitely get me to do a few more-

DressupVania #2:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/49852010.jpg

Or there's always... other routes...

Spoiler:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/soulsv10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Actually, I really just took that as closest in design to what she is actually shown wearing.
Also, since Astarte doesn't actually wear the Kalasiris, I imagined it as something she'd wear over her... well, kinda hard to call it "undergarments." You can probably see the golden bra I put on Charlotte, but again, that part is just my imagination, hinting that it's Astarte Attire. And I decided "screw it" when it came to Menace's headpiece, however, I certainly wasn't going to use it with the color scheme it had (blue and white stripes? Yuck.).
Yeah, well, you are going to fight Astarte i her throne room, so I'd imagine she doesn't have much need for formal wear hahahaha. Also, I thought I might of found a piece of a solution to Astarte's unique crown, a maid headress repainted gold, but now that I look at it, it wouldn't work unless you could stretch the top(I'd upload a pic but it's not working right now).

Well, now might be a good time to mention there's also 3-4 spells you can get for her in 8-bit land. >_>
They're considered some of the best too.
And I don't know if you recall, but like Witch, Dracula has TWO spells to learn, meaning a minimum of 18 times to fight him and max out his spells. But if that wasn't hard enough, they're some of the hardest to learn. And right now, I'm at 8 Dark Inferno, 1 Hellfire. Hellfire is godawful to learn.
You know, I'm not sure if I ever figured that out, it's been so long since I first started on the 360. Oh, and something you might find interesting or enraging, I actually have 3 hellfires and maybe 1 Dark inferno(despite being able to hit it 3 out of the 4 times). As for Dracula, god damn that third form, I'm gonna have to relearn how to fight it all over again, I use to be really good at it though, knowing the miss spots for Temptation and his blue death beam attack. But yeah, I think I have a strategy for the witch, try to hit her with one acidic bubble, because most of my current spells are maxed out(I wonder if skeleton still does pitiful damage...). I still need to do some more "leveling" though.

Valkyrie is just the normal version. What you really would want is the Minerva armor set. Same thing, higher stats. Not so sure about all that crimson armor stuff, but I figured that to be actual armor, perhaps shaped from some sort of large translucent gem. Wouldn't have thought of it as a reference to anything. Regardless, I would use a set with higher INT for Shanoa anyway (I use Holy Veil and Robe Decollette, from Death and Astarte, respectively, Hard Mode), because I get more use out of her spell glyphs than her melee glyphs.
Yeah yeah I know, I have Minerva's mask. I was just thinking of the corruption possibilities since the valkyrie is a enemy in Aria and Dawn =) Right now I have Minerva's Mask, God's Garb, and Artemis shoes.

Also, damnit, I forgot to post the Inventory link!
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania:_Harmony_of_Despair
Now looking I realize too that anything that's only Charlotte, Yoko, and Maria was originally designed for just Charlotte(yes, Maria can wear all that stuff too). So that makes tiaras, corsets, and the Europa dress exclusive to her. I can see that they haven't updated the foot wear too.

Oh, as for the Europa dress, there's a weird historical connection to Astarte...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)#Astarte_and_Europa

And one more thing: Yoko is FREAKIN POWERFUL. Just put 2 Master Rings on her, stick her in Chapter 8, clear through enemies with Holy Flame and Blue Splash, spam Holy Lighting on Legion. Get Lightning to level 6, Flame and Ice to level 4, take it to Hard Mode. This stage (CRAP, I'M WRONG, IT'S CHAPTER 9!) is also recommended because it drops a sort of secondary weapon only Yoko can obtain/use I hear. But running it as I have today, I now have Lightning/Flame/Ice at 8/7/7, doing huge damage, and her stats are being held back by my use of Master Rings to help her skill up.
(EDIT: As of the end of last night, she's now at 9/8/8 for those spells. I'm now taking off the Master Rings, and putting Apollonian/Artemisian [Depending on time of day] Rings in place)
Because I must take everything to a dirty place, It's no wonder the succubus impersonate such a powerful and sexy woman. Either that or they have a thing for her(and worship her as a goddess who they must corrupt to their side for her to be truly free).

But yeah, I'm still trying to afford my first mater ring, I spent the first chunk of my cash for Soma's ring because I was playing as him at the time. I don't think I ever stumbled acroos the Apollonian/Artemisian rings in my playthrough on the 360, since I was always using the sunstone and moonstone ones instead(maybe I didn't take a good look at my inventory at the right time of day lol).

As for Charlotte, I think I'm going a luck build on her because I got the Serenity robes, Soma too but he's wearing Three 7's... if only I had the Princess Tiara...

DoubleEdged wrote:I guess I do feel that this can only go so far, but with there actually being multiple equipment sets like this, it'll definitely get me to do a few more-

DressupVania #2:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/49852010.jpg

Or there's always... other routes...

Spoiler:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/soulsv10.jpg

I like both these routes =) I can probably work with the second one...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Rainday wrote:As for Charlotte, I think I'm going a luck build on her because I got the Serenity robes, Soma too but he's wearing Three 7's... if only I had the Princess Tiara...

You pretty much have to in order to have the best chance at sealing attacks and absorbing souls (minus boss souls). Also, Uraeus happens to be the best Luck piece for the head. >_>

I'm pretty sure I'm 11 sealings away from maximizing Charlotte. 9 of them are Dracula...
And unfortunately, Delta Spark isn't that good, because she can only use it when grounded, and it's a fan-shaped forward attack, so some of it just goes straight into the ground unless you're on a ledge. I hear Soma's Astarte Soul (which is the same thing- Delta Spark) can be utilized in the air though, but good luck maxing that out...

Update: At this point, I'm down to just Hellfire. I can reach Dracula in 2 minutes... but one of my runs timed out without me ever sealing Hellfire. I believe my Luck stat was 33, but since then, I've replaced Death's Robe with Princess Coat, taking me to 39 Luck.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:10 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:As for Charlotte, I think I'm going a luck build on her because I got the Serenity robes, Soma too but he's wearing Three 7's... if only I had the Princess Tiara...

You pretty much have to in order to have the best chance at sealing attacks and absorbing souls (minus boss souls). Also, Uraeus happens to be the best Luck piece for the head. >_>

I'm pretty sure I'm 11 sealings away from maximizing Charlotte. 9 of them are Dracula...
And unfortunately, Delta Spark isn't that good, because she can only use it when grounded, and it's a fan-shaped forward attack, so some of it just goes straight into the ground unless you're on a ledge. I hear Soma's Astarte Soul (which is the same thing- Delta Spark) can be utilized in the air though, but good luck maxing that out...

Update: At this point, I'm down to just Hellfire. I can reach Dracula in 2 minutes... but one of my runs timed out without me ever sealing Hellfire. I believe my Luck stat was 33, but since then, I've replaced Death's Robe with Princess Coat, taking me to 39 Luck.

Lady Luck is a fickle mistress(... Lady Luck Dresssphere tied to Leblanc , OC Villainess who has her slaves hopelessly try to appease her to earn her favor(kinda like a gambling addiction, and heroines fall for it too as they try to beat her but her luck always puts her on top), or Charlotte all luck gear, get's super lucky, so much so that it ends up corrupting her(Lucky Princess, monster girls worship her, heroines try to fight her and end up becoming her Lucky Bunnies))... I think there's a fic somewhere on the first one though(In which case I should read it)... Sorry, my mind wonders when I sense "POSSIBILITIES!!!", hehehe.

But yeah, luck in that game, I think it might actually be perfect, because sometimes you can really feel it working, and sometimes it feels it left you, which is luck in it's rawest form. I think my luck stat is 23 currently.

That really sucks about Astarte's spell, it would be the perfect evade spell if Charlotte used it like her... Sounds like she needs some tutoring =)

I got delayed a lot by stuff today, and I still haven't made my pic rounds, I still plan on doing the stories, the dates are now moved to random, but they will turn up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:07 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/portra10.jpg

"This place is a never ending maze" Charlotte commented to herself as she journeyed though the beautifully decorated halls of the Esquisse of Violence, one of the more familiar worlds in this mishmash of history. She didn't know how or what had happen to put them there, or create this eternal castle they had been trapped in. At first they had theorized it was Dracula's doing, but even after defeating him this incident did not end. Alucard, one of the other heroes that had fought Dracula in both the past and future had theorized that it might of been the work of one of his fathers enemies, Galamoth, a usurper to the Dark Lord's Throne. Still, they had no clues as to what was going on anymore than when they got here. The last thing they all remembered was entering the Castle at their designated points in time. The only thing that they grew to learn on the other hand was there were a horde of monsters and demons, as well as notable foes, that would always come back once they reentered a realm within the castle in search of some clue, or a way to strengthen themselves. The latter had become the norm, as the groups were doing various "runs" through the realms within the castle to obtain better gear, strengthen their skills, or learn new ones.

Still, even if they fell in battle or had not completed a world within thirty minutes they would be returned to the starting point... However, dying still really hurt and some of the best spells or equipment came from the golden chest that appeared after defeating the boss of their respective realm, which also seemed to be a sign that defeating them was a necessity. The various heroes of time had even bonded over this period, working together to take down their foes. Strangely enough there where even friendly doppelgangers, or potentially other dimensional selves with differences in color from their outfits to their hair. They all had the same memories and wished for a exit from this world too, so all had agreed to work together.

However this didn't stop Charlotte from giving into despair sometimes. To her dismay, the Witches were being less than cooperative this time around, blowing actual kisses instead of using Energy flow, and when the young maiden had tried to strike them down they merely floated away, giggling as they teased her about being too much of a child to learn their spells. If that weren't all, the switches to the lights that shown on the various portraits that served as portals to traverse this castle had gone out of control, flipping whenever they felt like it. It had caused the young maiden to get separated from the others while she was fruitlessly trying to bind spells to her magical tome, having tried to jump into a portrait after them, only for the light to shine onto another portrait and end up being sucked into it instead. Now she was lost in a area of the castle she had never been in.

It was a rather strange area at that, pink mist ran along the floor and no other monsters seemed to dwell this area as Charlotte only had the clicking of her blue Succubus Boots echoing within the hallway to keep her company. She oddly enough found the clicks quite comforting as it seemed to guide her legs into a sensual sway whenever she walked around in them. That along with the blue Lilith Corset, which seemed to give the illusion that her breasts had grown, along with feeling like a sexual embrace when worn, made her feel like a proper woman. Those witches must of been senile, no matter how you look at it, I am a real woman Charlotte thought as she looked down at her clothes... And that's when the problem became apparent. They looked like those of a school girl, covering the way she truly felt, and that sparked the witches teasing in her head.

In a fit of blind rage to prove them wrong Charlotte whipped them off and struck her signature pose. "How do I look~" she spoke in the empty hallway, it somehow felt very liberating after being around the others, but something still felt off. The gifted mage looked down her body and giggled to herself No problem there. The boots had locked her perfectly into place, and her breasts seemed to be threatening to spill out of the corset. Those Succubi should be imitating me instead of that bimbo blonde she thought, licking her lips while looking at herself.

Wait... why am I thinking about her like that... What was her name? she struggled to remember, but instead only thought of all the times she had ran into the fakes... Why did they always imitate her anyway... I mean look at me, this body is just oozing sexuality... it's even tempting me Charlotte giggled as she swayed her hips and bounced her bust. This time her breasts did pop out though, stunning the maiden with how big they looked and how they jiggled after being free. Were they really that big she thought as she reached down to cup them, only for her book to fall and knock the Silver Crown off her head. "Oww, what was that..." she lazily thought while rubbing her head as she looked back only to see the pink mist of the floor.

Did I... drop something? she thought, but she did feel better, she no longer had that weird weight she held above her head, and her mind somehow felt more freed, like the flowing pink mist she was staring at. Just then her other hand met her breast and she cooed in bliss as she turned her attention to it, forgetting about whatever it was she had been looking for. Oooh yeah, these feel so amazing against my gloved palms. By now her mind was so flooded with pink goodness that she didn't question anything, much less her new blue laced gloves, the only thing she noticed about them was how great she felt groping her own breasts with them.

"There you are" she heard from behind her along with a tug of her panties. Charlotte turned just as they were snapped off by the pink haired demon behind her. Her first thought was how liberated she felt down there, as if a key had turned in her mind, unlocking it from the past. Her second thought was how cute this sexy looking girl was. Charlotte didn't have the chance for much more thoughts as the pink Lilith lustfully kissed her. The maiden just melted into it as she tried to return the affection, hungry slurps and needy moans coming from both of them. With a sudden pop their lips finally parted, a saliva trail leading between their mouths , one which the pink Lilith delicately slurped up. "Delicious" she said, looking at the freshly turned girl, her new wing fluttering in anticipation for more.

"Come fly with me" her pink sister spoke as she flutter off into the night towards the large red moon. Charlotte didn't hesitate and hungrily chased her, wanting more of her love, craving it to fill her in place of her newly lost soul. She never noticed when the walls had faded, or when the pink mist had turned into the Lilith that stole her soul with a kiss and forever sealed her fate. The blue Lilith only knew what all Liliths knew, they wanted more.

Fin

I actually did some proofreading this time, yay. But yeah, I hope that's a good balance between story, game mechanics, and sexiness =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 pm

And I'm going to do a little bit of turnaround here, and post another thing along those same lines that really goes along with what you just wrote (meaning DON'T WRITE ANYTHING, YOU ALREADY DID).
https://i.imgur.com/f5gDwu8.gif

And then of course, if you're going to actually make it HD themed instead of PR, I might just consider using P3-Charlotte (Red) in the future. >_>

And ONE MORE THING that's really awkward for me... You know that Egyptian royalty set I made a Charlotte image of earlier? NONE of the pieces are gender specific, not even the Kalasiris... but that just almost makes me want to make a "Soma is taken over by Astarte Soul and transformed into Astarte" set even more.

ONE MOOORE THING... I just timed out against Dracula again trying to learn Hellfire again. 35 Luck (since I forgot to change the A-Ring from day to night)

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:And I'm going to do a little bit of turnaround here, and post another thing along those same lines that really goes along with what you just wrote (meaning DON'T WRITE ANYTHING, YOU ALREADY DID).
https://i.imgur.com/f5gDwu8.gif
Ooooh so very nice dood, also, thanks a bunch =)  It's perfect!  I'm glad you liked the story enough to make this ^__^

And then of course, if you're going to actually make it HD themed instead of PR, I might just consider using P3-Charlotte (Red) in the future. >_>
Sure, that's fine with me dood.  As for making HoD themed, I figured I might as well since we're playing a lot of it =)  There are plenty of scenarios left for her to explore, maybe enough for the whole palette(I kid I kid). Trying to learn heal was a frustrating yet idea fueling experience, hahaha(the witches "energy flow" having a pleasurable tingling affect, them kicking Charlotte around softly, knocking her off balance as well as items off her, using heal just out of range as she's stunned by another kiss, with a finale of Charlotte fallting only for the witches to heal her and teach her the proper way to use magic)

And ONE MORE THING that's really awkward for me... You know that Egyptian royalty set I made a Charlotte image of earlier? NONE of the pieces are gender specific, not even the Kalasiris... but that just almost makes me want to make a "Soma is taken over by Astarte Soul and transformed into Astarte" set even more.
I think I actually picked up that piece when we fought her hahaha(need to learn a better way to jump into that spark though).  But yeah, I'd be totally fine writing something for that.

ONE MOOORE THING... I just timed out against Dracula again trying to learn Hellfire again. 35 Luck (since I forgot to change the A-Ring from day to night)
I did the ring thing on our first run last night lol, but yeah, might also want to use some luck boosting food before the fight too.

Last edited by Rainday on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Sorry, I actually redid the whole thing while you were posting, to make it a little more accurate to what you were writing. (But I can't help the fact that I wanted to start it out with default outfit Charlotte and then going to "actually equipped succubus/lilith gear" Charlotte)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Sorry, I actually redid the whole thing while you were posting, to make it a little more accurate to what you were writing. (But I can't help the fact that I wanted to start it out with default outfit Charlotte and then going to "actually equipped succubus/lilith gear" Charlotte)

Haha, no prob dood, I saw that right as I finished posting, I updated the link in my post too. Very very nice and super accurate dood, amazing job!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Meh, a culmination of things came to mind today... taking the ideas of a process I've talked about, end results I've talked about, using characters I've used before, and suddenly...

Now I want to do a slight re-telling of one of my favorite fetish stories in this way. Of course, a little bit of imagination would have to be considered, because there's no way I'd be able to implement the entire setting the way it should be represented (mostly involving assembly arms/claws).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:48 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Meh, a culmination of things came to mind today... taking the ideas of a process I've talked about, end results I've talked about, using characters I've used before, and suddenly...

Now I want to do a slight re-telling of one of my favorite fetish stories in this way. Of course, a little bit of imagination would have to be considered, because there's no way I'd be able to implement the entire setting the way it should be represented (mostly involving assembly arms/claws).

I have some inkling of the possible direction, and I look forward to it =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Well... I did it...

Sorry to say, it's not really a seduction piece. It's more of an objectification fetish piece. On my onedrive, it's "The Factory," based off a story of the same name, but I decided to put familiar faces into it.
WARNING: both contain use of devices generally not considered welcome here
http://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/factory.html
Though you can ignore the things said in the end of the actual story, and make up your own mind as to what's going on in the end of my piece.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Okay, now I should have my OneDrive in a visible signature. It should be there whenever I talk about new stuff now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 am

I liked your rendition of the leather suit pictures very much, and hope you make more of those quick stories.
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:59 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well... I did it...

Sorry to say, it's not really a seduction piece. It's more of an objectification fetish piece. On my onedrive, it's "The Factory," based off a story of the same name, but I decided to put familiar faces into it.
WARNING:  both contain use of devices generally not considered welcome here
http://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/factory.html
Though you can ignore the things said in the end of the actual story, and make up your own mind as to what's going on in the end of my piece.
Spoiler:

Overall, I really liked it, it does require some imagination at certain parts, but still very good.
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:09 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Anyways, I do have further ideas on where to go after that, and might put something like that together sometime soon.

And rest assured, it WILL have more of what we love in this forum, unlike its predecessor.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:18 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Anyways, I do have further ideas on where to go after that, and might put something like that together sometime soon.

And rest assured, it WILL have more of what we love in this forum, unlike its predecessor.

Sounds great dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:03 am

This is not what I was just talking about, but I wanted an excuse to use some of the assets I had. It'll pretty much progress quite similar to the set I just made, but I wanted a few other twists to it, and the process is much simpler.

Look for "GDoll Factory."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

Gundam Seed female protagonists imprisoned inside life sized Rain Mikamura dolls. Very nice.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am

personaly would have prefered they be brainwashed and not just imprisoned, also I prefer alenby to rain.

but still lovely, nice to see.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next