Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 25 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:06 pm

I've been somewhat curious about what I could do with the "Honey Select" program. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'd be able to make any sorts of action sequences with it. It's too bad, really, especially when it gives me more options that I'd never have access to with 3D Custom Girl. Like lips. Makeup is already a default option with HS, and lips have enough definition to them to be appropriately customized, and I've always at least wanted a sort of option to adjust lips when necessary in ways other than color.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:48 pm

You know, I might consider doing another Tifa -> Jemnezmy piece sometime soon, though it'd be much different than before.

I'm thinking about doing the Rakuen version of Jemnezmy as seen in this artwork for Mobius: Final Fantasy-
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61580618

This particular design, in my opinion, gives off more of a material vanity. I'd probably have the scenario revolve around that jeweled choker she's wearing.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 pm

In the words in the hearts of everyone, or at least mine...
https://youtu.be/9UpApGJtipM?t=5m30s

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:59 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I've been somewhat curious about what I could do with the "Honey Select" program. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'd be able to make any sorts of action sequences with it. It's too bad, really, especially when it gives me more options that I'd never have access to with 3D Custom Girl. Like lips. Makeup is already a default option with HS, and lips have enough definition to them to be appropriately customized, and I've always at least wanted a sort of option to adjust lips when necessary in ways other than color.

I've been meaning to respond to this one too. From what I've seen the level of customization is insane, especially with the hair. Though I personally prefer the more anime "art style" of 3D Custom Girls(generally because it fits stuff like Sailor Moon and Portrait of Ruin), I still do like Honey Select for it's more "mature and sensual" vibe with it's models. I got to say it would fit perfectly with something like DOA, but I would also love to see some of the Sailor Moon M-O-T-D and Villainesses in it. As for lack of action properties, that would be fine, as the scenarios could focus on more seductions based scenes(like instantly enchanted via Glamour, or slow overpowering seducing) or transformation/beautification scenes.

But yeah, these are my frames of reference
https://youtu.be/TmfjpLD2Ivc
https://youtu.be/vIaDXv_k9G0
and some random stuff I've seen on pixiv.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Persona 5 idea, DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANY SPOILERS TO THIS RECENT GAME!!!

Palace number 6:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 06, 2017 10:06 pm

That is a pretty fantastic idea.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Other things in my head right now-

1) Bodycon bimbos. Almost thinking of a Sailor Moon route, Atsugessho being the catalyst, turning women into vain bodycon beauties (instead of Atsugessho copies like I've done before). Scenario-wise, let's just call it "turning women into pheromone batteries," the pheromones both act as a contagion to spread and the excess can be harvested as dark energy. Perhaps as it spreads, certain others (that I don't use) might be corrupted in a strange way...

2) I want an excuse for some silver-body scenario, though this time, I don't want to simply "turn someone into a Dural." However, I might end up in that same universe anyways through one way or another. Probably some weird Bison experiment trying to produce other variants of Dural; in this case, copying another female character (Chun Li or Morrigan maybe?), creating a silver robot version of them, and they defeat their original, perhaps even convert the original into a silver bot. Or we could go Herald of Galactus route in MvC, same character options.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Silver body stuff definitely sounds cool, I love the look of sleek silver ladies. For the Herald of Galactus stuff, perhaps it could be a Heroes Vs Heralds based idea where a herald defeats their opponent and then uses some method to assimilate them into their ranks to strengthen their side.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 12, 2017 7:50 pm

I'm more partial to the silver robot conversion idea than the Galactus Herald one. Still, good stuff.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Honestly, I'm just looking for a good scenario with which to use silver body changing. I've probably mentioned the idea before too, with something like Samus and the Green Block or the Pokemon Arena's Steel Puddle. And I should've mentioned in particular- whoever goes silver body would have their outfits turned as well, so those with more physical detail in their outfits would be more noticed.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Silver bodies, silver forms... silver... silver silver... Perhaps a villainess, monstergirl, or merchant whose greed is a primary factor(like Mammon(Seven Deadly Sins) or Sylphie(PXZ2)), or a Queen or Princess who desires to be surrounded by wealth turning girls into her silver slaves... Though maybe it should be platinum instead if that were the case. Another avenue would be DG sells but I'm unsure how to work that into a sexy story myself. Oh, Metal Slimes in Dragon Quest could work too.

A treasure room could be a good setting, where the heroine becomes greed obsessed/corrupted, strips and proceeds to run their body against the silver. Soon only to become A) a silver golem that protects the silver and gives any intruder the rub down or B) Powered up by the silver with the ability to turn others into her silver dolls. Another would be a factory that turns captured heroines into invulnerable silver soldiers. Lastly, a potential outbreak in a science facility were a alien virus turns everyone into a silver drone transmitted via kisses(something like Stratos 4).

If we go with the Dural aspect, we could have Project X Zone 2 turn and have Sylphie get a hold of one of the clone Durals and has it researched and comes up with the profitable plan of turning some of the girls into Durals(with their characteristics) and sells them to Saya and the like.

As for Bodycon Bimbos, I like a good amount. Like the idea of pheromone batteries. Could use their dance to work up the pheromones and use their fans to spread them around. Atsugessho could also use her perfume and quick makeup skills to turn the girls too.

I've been watching that Seven Deadly Sins anime(the fanservice one), and while it lacks production quality and is censored to hell on crunchyroll, they have a really nice episode where Asmodeus(lust) is the villainess and she makes good use of pheromones, aphrodisiacs, and desires(episode 3). Just a heads up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat May 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Well can I say all three Ideas rock, persona5 sounds the most fun with Bodicon coming a close second.
Though dude whichever one you chose it will be awesome as usual.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon May 15, 2017 6:25 pm

New idea: Demon's Molt.

Probably would make most sense with some sort of serpent woman. So in this case, the serpent-skinned woman sheds her scaly skin and prepares the formation of a new layer. Could this shed skin be weaponized? Would there be a way to put this skin on some innocent heroine, and watch as the skin suddenly comes to life and binds itself to her, using her body systems to revitalize itself?

And then, should the skin-changed heroine encounter the serpent woman, the skin would resonate in a way that would influence the girl such that obedience is rewarded, conflict is punished.

I would think the idea would work best with a biped serpent woman; the idea of a human woman getting stuck in a lamia/naga skin seems awkward, unless one goes out of their way to say "suddenly, hefty amounts of muscle mass filled the skin and built up around her legs, continuing onward, until the full length of the serpent tail was truly filled with life."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Here's an idea I could probably do; usual characters, different theme and scenario, wouldn't need new mods to get it done-

Curse of the Were-Demon.

It starts and ends quickly. Charlotte Aulin finding her way through Dracula's castle. Finds herself drawn to something; artwork maybe? Next to a mirror, maybe? Before she knows it, Carmilla is right there behind her.

And then she wakes up, on the floor, wondering what in the world happened. She continues on as normal.

Next we know, her mission is complete, Dracula's been defeated, things go back to normal... until a night of the full moon. Charlotte (in whatever would constitute as her home) doubles over in pain, and her body begins to change. Her skin becomes pale, her fingernails become claw-like, her bust firms and grows, her face softens to sultry perfection, her eyes take on an evil hue. Wings grow from her back, tearing apart what she's wearing. Horns emerge from her skull. Why is this happening, she cries out.

This becomes apparent quickly as a shadow manifests, and reveals itself to be Carmilla. She doesn't need Dracula or the demon castle to exist, and she is already making plans for the next "untimely revival" of Dracula. And what better way to make plans than to create a mole within the church. With a wave of her hand, Charlotte's body is covered in darkness, and suddenly becomes dressed more appropriately for what she is: a Succubus. With one more utterance, Carmilla finally makes Charlotte remember what happened in the castle. The bite. The soul taking. The transformation. The lust... but what good is a demon that simply remains a demon?

Charlotte is now bound to Carmilla via a were-transformation curse. On every night of the full moon, she will turn into a succubus in the service of Carmilla, where she will fulfill Carmilla's every desire, whether it be information or pleasure. And then Charlotte will wake up the next morning, completely forgetting the previous night, as she goes on with her life, unknowingly gathering information from her position that will eventually be given to Carmilla. And each time she transforms, she has to completely recall and relive the experience of what Carmilla did to her in the castle, as she then becomes her lust-crazed servant.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 am

That sounds amazing! I lust for it
D's works and ideas - Page 25 A_laby10
(before you ask there's no more of this unfortunately there's none that I can find https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53252320 )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Something else that's been on the mind lately, not sure if I'll do something like it or not:

Inflation, fully round body. Violet Beauregard style, if anyone knows what I'm referring to by that. Possibly something I can bring back the Balloonist villainess from "Airheaded" for.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 pm

And a new mod set shows up from that guy that does lots of various brainwashed soldier girls. (Saihate?)

This time, it's turtle-themed. With a nice, big helmet, perfect for using as a brainwashing device on top of its head protection function. As well as a small device that I'm sure is intended for "naughty" uses, though I'd probably use it as an armor capsule/ensnaring grenade- you throw it at someone, and it expands into the armor parts which put themselves onto the victim.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:04 am

I know there's mods for one particular character out there, and I could probably makeshift the rest, but...

F/GO: Mash Kyrielight and her Master (Female) are advancing on an enemy stronghold. There's also a scantily-clad woman following them at rather close distance, but they don't seem to notice her *coughPrescenceConcealmentAcough*. As they start to close in on their foe, the woman suddenly draws in really close behind them, placing her hands on their shoulders. With a horrified look, the two realize they've been trapped by an Assassin Servant: Mata Hari. Not that Mata Hari is a good fighter, but if she can get the drop on you, which she just did...

As they turn their heads to her, she blows a special pheromone in their faces. Now robbed of the will to fight, the two are helpless to do anything except watch the prostitute spy dance around them, completely charmed by her. Unexpectedly, she starts getting the two of them to dance along with her. The dancing starts to turn... intimate...

Mata Hari enters the lord's chamber, followed by two new figures, a pair of harem dancers. The dancers offer their bodies and souls to their new king-
Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter)

... Anyways, I had some inspiration for this from an image I saw a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it anymore.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:26 am

I can't possibly explain how much I <3 this and would want to see it, especially since it gives the under used Mata Hari some screen time =)

Also what image might it be that inspired you, I may be lucky enough to know it, maybe.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 am

Sounds like something I need to RP. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 am

Rainday wrote:I can't possibly explain how much I <3 this and would want to see it, especially since it gives the under used Mata Hari some screen time =)

Also what image might it be that inspired you, I may be lucky enough to know it, maybe.

It was some sort of "fall of Chaldea" scenario. There were two images (sets), one of them was multiple female Servants serving the villain (a male in this case), the other was just Female Master and Mash; all of them mind-controlled harem girls. Unfortunately, I only found it through someone else's bookmark list on Pixiv, can't remember whose it was, and even then, it may have been taken down at some point (yeah, images tend to disappear sometimes). Tried searching a few relevant tags, it might not have been tagged properly either.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:18 am

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:I can't possibly explain how much I <3 this and would want to see it, especially since it gives the under used Mata Hari some screen time =)

It was some sort of "fall of Chaldea" scenario. There were two images (sets), one of them was multiple female Servants serving the villain (a male in this case), the other was just Female Master and Mash; all of them mind-controlled harem girls. Unfortunately, I only found it through someone else's bookmark list on Pixiv, can't remember whose it was, and even then, it may have been taken down at some point (yeah, images tend to disappear sometimes). Tried searching a few relevant tags, it might not have been tagged properly either.
Well good thing I remembered this too and bookmarked it. Razz
The creator of these two pictures really loves harem outfits.
There is a cool series of him with 3 or four girls that get turned
into his harem girls. Were the first enslaves the second then
both enslave the third(some demon baroness) into becoming
harem girls.

Here the Fate pics:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62323621
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62447548

The little series of the three girls getting turned is here:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=302203
though it is japanese so if you guys can read that
a lot of fun, if not still fun pics in there too.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:04 pm

And it's Aggra with the save!
Thanks, that is indeed the images I was referring to.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Those are some great images, and this is a great idea. I always forget about Mata Hari even with her abilities since no one uses her in game.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Those are some great images, and this is a great idea. I always forget about Mata Hari even with her abilities since no one uses her in game.

Actually, my use of the word "pheromone" was coincidence, I had completely forgotten that her second active ability is literally called "Pheromone B;" so I guess that actually works VERY well with the idea. (Also, sorry, it's not "Presence Concealment A" she has, it's "Espionage A++," which does something somewhat similar).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next