Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 12 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 pm

obviousagent wrote:So are you leaving 3dcg behind?
Very nice work Sir.

WHAAAT? When did I say that?
All I did was find a program with which I could manipulate posture for other models. I can't customize their wardrobe, or do other aesthetic changes of the sort.

Though despite saying that, it's still possible for me to do other strange things with them.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/masked10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/masked11.jpg

You probably wouldn't think this, but there's a total of 7 models in each of those shots, though I'm thinking I could've cut the second image down to 5 models.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Very nice work dood, good to see you finally got a way to tackle doing the Tengu woman(which has a nice follow up sequence that I enjoy). Also, 7 MODELS?! Like, are the mask and bodysuits attached to different bodies or what?

Now, when you say this program helps you manipulate other models, do you mean others besides 3D Custom Girls, or does it help with those too?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:21 pm

It's something entirely different. It's called XNALara_XPS. The models I load into it are just that- the exact models you find in the respective game. And you know something about the models- they don't render the entire body, just everything necessary to make sure there's never an empty space.

Catsuit Nyotengu for instance- the only parts of her body that are even rendered are her hands, head, and the unzipped cleavage. The rest is all clothing. Each model on its own has over 3 dozen individual textures, most of them involving hair. What I was able to do though, was pinpoint which texture was rendered where, and make it "optional," wherein it wouldn't render. And that's what I did with Ayane and Kasumi- literally the only things from their models I rendered were their heads (with hair in the first, without hair in the second). And then I maneuvered their detached heads and put them on models of Catsuit Nyotengu in which I had removed her head and hair. Finally, to make the Tengu mask an item, I took Catsuit Nyotengu (with mask), and took out everything that wasn't the mask, figured it would be easier than keeping it around on the body, as moving things around in this program is AWKWARD. I could have just used a single Nyotengu w/mask body and just take out the head for the second image, but I was already too far into it.

So I pretty much took Ayane's and Kasumi's heads, and put them on Nyotengu's body... and I'm pretty sure that means I increased their bust size. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:37 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:It's something entirely different. It's called XNALara_XPS. The models I load into it are just that- the exact models you find in the respective game. And you know something about the models- they don't render the entire body, just everything necessary to make sure there's never an empty space.

Catsuit Nyotengu for instance- the only parts of her body that are even rendered are her hands, head, and the unzipped cleavage. The rest is all clothing. Each model on its own has over 3 dozen individual textures, most of them involving hair. What I was able to do though, was pinpoint which texture was rendered where, and make it "optional," wherein it wouldn't render. And that's what I did with Ayane and Kasumi- literally the only things from their models I rendered were their heads (with hair in the first, without hair in the second). And then I maneuvered their detached heads and put them on models of Catsuit Nyotengu in which I had removed her head and hair. Finally, to make the Tengu mask an item, I took Catsuit Nyotengu (with mask), and took out everything that wasn't the mask, figured it would be easier than keeping it around on the body, as moving things around in this program is AWKWARD. I could have just used a single Nyotengu w/mask body and just take out the head for the second image, but I was already too far into it.

So I pretty much took Ayane's and Kasumi's heads, and put them on Nyotengu's body... and I'm pretty sure that means I increased their bust size. >_>

Hahahahaha! Well that's hardly ever a bad thing is it =) But damn, I suppose this opens up newer games for you(or at least those with 3d models like FFIX-XIV and Dissidia). Though if it's gonna be harder since you can only do it by model mixing and matching... hmmm... Well in any case I will admit I have a special fondness for 3D Custom Girls just because it's so anime and colorful.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Learning a bit more about the use of the program, and the best way to move certain parts of the body.

I guess I should just get this out there now- while I'm using this program, you're likely to see way too much Nyotengu (in Fetish Catsuit costume), until I find other models that really appeal to me like she is.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face110.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face210.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face310.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face410.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Learning a bit more about the use of the program, and the best way to move certain parts of the body.

I guess I should just get this out there now- while I'm using this program, you're likely to see way too much Nyotengu (in Fetish Catsuit costume), until I find other models that really appeal to me like she is.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face110.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face210.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face310.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/face410.jpg

Kasumi, after fighting and losing to so many different clones of herself had ran into the mountains to try to find a moments peace to think things over. At first she was angry at them for taking her looks, but when she fought one that even had her memories she became distressed. The clone had beaten her just as easy as the others, but her words shook Kasumi to her core more than any blow. "How are you sure you're the real one after losing so easily". It acted like a poison to her mind, and the fact that she had no one to confine to made it even more hard for it. She was at such a loss that she almost wanted to finally allow herself to be captured, if only to find out the answer from her foes. Though she ponder if she were just a mere clone if they won't wipe her mind and start over. The shinobi had been on the run so long that idea started sounded alright.

Never the less, the wind she always followed to have pulled her to this mountain, weather it was to escape or to another battle she was not sure. Most of all, she hoped it wouldn't lead her to another person whose face she shared. She sighed at the thought, remembering Alpha-152, the clone of her(or the real Kasumi) that was a transparent copy of her in body, but not mind. What if it was seeking her to complete itself by absorbing her as well. What if that was her purpose, just another clone to complete one of the deadliest and strongest versions of Kasumi. Her mind tried to dull the thought, even though it was becoming painfully clear that she had almost lost all faith by referring to herself as "another clone:...

Finally she had reached the summit of the mountain were a clear waterfall poured into a private cove. The sight of it was awe inspiring, and it reminded her that she could use a dip after being beaten into the dirt so much. The red head sighed as she undressed, noticing her outfit was literally falling apart after so much battling. Kasumi considered mending it, but dismissed it as she decided to plunge in the small cove to ride her body of the dirt and her mind of these troublesome thoughts...

As she finished cleaning herself and spending some time under the waterfall to cleanse her mind Kasumi noticed that her clothes were gone. She immediately took a defensive stance before vanishing in a swirl of cherry blossoms to reappear in a nearby cherry blossom tree. The runaway shinobi was sure that no mere pervert could reach this holy summit, but also felt that anyone could of sneaked up to her and took her out while she was under the waterfall. Confused, she saw something red on the ground. The agile redhead took one last look around before venturing down to the item in question. It appeared to be some type of red full bodysuit, what some might refer to as a catsuit in certain circles. Picking it up she noticed how the smooth material glittered in the fading day. It was beautiful for sure and Kasumi found her attention filled with it.

Just then a cold gust came by, chilling her still naked and dripping we form, she couldn't hold back the shivering and sudden shriek she produced. Put it on had also seemed to blow into her mind and blown any reservation out. Quickly she slipped it on, every inch of her body that she coated in it feeling warm and sleek. She was about to pull up the zipper when another thought roared in her mind like the chilling wind around her, Clasps first. She shuddered but quickly did as what she thought were her own thoughts told her to do. She started at the attached boots, and every tug into place felt strangely sensual and comforting. Next were her thighs, each small belt giving her a quake of pleasure as it was tightened on her throbbing veins on her inner thighs. Wanting to feel better she quickly did the same to her wrist as it resonated throughout her body and made her feel weak. Still, the warmth was intoxicating and her hands seemed to move on their own to tighten around her upper arms. Finally she came to her neck clasp and quakingly tugged it close, falling to her knees from the powerful climax that rocked her body. All Kasumi's worries had seemed to go with it as she felt herself white out, a vision of a black bird at the center of the whiteness was all that remained.

Slowly, her eyes fluttered to the flap of heavy wings. Had the shinobi seen some divine crow in her vision, was this a gift of a tengu? You could call it that a voice whispered inside her head. She flinched, but found her body unable to move from it's know kneeling position. Poor lost soul, you've had everything taken from you... But do not fear, for I will give you something much more that will prevent you from ever being lost in a sea of of clown the voice spoke, this time louder, having a divine ring to it that eased Kasumi mind despite knowing the implications of it. You're... going to make me... not me anymore she chocked out in her mind, knowing that all hope was lost. Actions are better than words, look at your hand, and with that, Kasumi's eyes finally popped open to see her hand. It was not that of a shinobi, in fact it looked as smooth as silk, and her nails were not those worn for battle, but that of the ruling class, beautiful and long. A light from above caught her attention, as a hair dress she could never hope to put on wove itself into her hair, along with the telltale signs of a tengu, 3 white puff balls on a string hung from a golden hairpin on each side. The head dress seemed to have a even more pleasurable effect as it sent a pleasant tingles through her scalp that made her vision blur. She felt a odd change as her silken red hair had become even smoother as slid against her forehead and pulled itself into twintails in the back. As her eyes began to focus she was shocked to see her hair was now black and cut like that of a princess. It was all too glamours for her, a girl who had been on the run for years, or so she thought... Quickly she pleaded with the growing presence in her mind, Please, great Tengu, answer my last request before you do anyway with the last thoughts, please tell me, was I the real Kasumi? she cried out in her thoughts.

Would I accept any less as my vessel? the Tengu's beautiful voice chuckled in her head. Kasumi let go of any resistance she had left as that answer felt like it had come straight from divinity itself, one that she was more than happy to give her body to for answering her question. As she felt herself drift from the forefront of her mind, past her fading memories into the deepness of her, no, Lady Nyotengu subconscious she could only smile. Such a good human to recognize your place, however, I think I shall keep you around to use in anyway that helps me on my quest. Kasumi was grateful beyond words, not only had her new goddess put her mind at ease, but she could be used by her in anyway from now on, and she ached for it. Good vassal the tengu remarked as she licked her lips and felt up her new body. I will have my uses for you, especially when seeking my revenge against your elder brother, using your body and your thoughts together might be most entertaining, in the meantime I will harvest your knowledge of this land, for that, all you need to do is rest her succulent voice wrapped around Kasmui's mental self as shadowy nude forms of the crow tengu with glowing blue eyes descended around the former shinobi and began to probe her with their fingers and tongues.

The end~
So that kicks off "Write a DOA fanfic" off my bucket list lol. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I hope you enjoy =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Oh shit, bringing the vengeance against Hayate (canon victor against Tengu) aspect into it? Genius!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh shit, bringing the vengeance against Hayate (canon victor against Tengu) aspect into it? Genius!

Hehehe, thanks, and thank the goddess for the wiki, hehehe. Wasn't sure about bringing it in at first, but it just hit too well. Really glad you liked it dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:07 am

Was worried you were visiting the realms of Poser or Daz, thankfully you are not. Very Happy
Nice work though.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:15 pm

In case it isn't obvious, I'm definitely not against Nyotengu enslaving all of the DOA girls.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur13.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:19 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:In case it isn't obvious, I'm definitely not against Nyotengu enslaving all of the DOA girls.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/captur13.jpg
MMMMMMMM!!!! Ah my favorite new girl Marie in a puff puff from sexy Nyotengu~ MUST, CAPTION! But also must resist "Follow your nose", arg >_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Rainday wrote:MMMMMMMM!!!! Ah my favorite new girl Marie in a puff puff from sexy Nyotengu~  MUST, CAPTION!  But also must resist "Follow your nose", arg >_<

BOOP!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:26 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:MMMMMMMM!!!! Ah my favorite new girl Marie in a puff puff from sexy Nyotengu~  MUST, CAPTION!  But also must resist "Follow your nose", arg >_<

BOOP!

That will do, that will do, TO CAPTIONING!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:06 am

Marie Rose found herself in a very unusual predicament. She had thought her next opponent in the tournament was to be the renegade shinobi Kasumi, but in her place was a woman, or creature, maybe even a fallen angel, she wasn't sure. While she had seen bizarre things such as a cloning program to make the ultimate fighter, this being had left her breathless. The regal Japanese woman hovered off the ground with the light beat of her wings and licked succulent lips with a desire Marie had never seen before. Her black catsuit was revealing even by unofficial tournament standards, to the point where the Swedish girl was struggling between looking at gently bouncing breasts and her soul sucking deep blue eyes.

"Oh My~! This must be what the call a 'Gothic Lolita', mhmmm~ Such a splendid and cute figure too, I must have it" Nyotengu said as she began to descend towards the awestruck girl. The tengu woman noticed the girl switching to a defensive stance, but she would not have that, she could not risk damaging her new adorable vassal. She merely swung her fan lightly, sending the petite girl flying, before catching her, and returning her to the ground, back into her awestruck pose.

The woman gently caressed Marie's back as she fluttered a soothing warm wind in a strange oscillating pattern that made the blonde's thoughts become more scattered. What just happened... Was I sent flying by her fan? But she was so far away, and the fan is so small... and now she's here... and I can't think straight... Marie was completely at a lost, already forgetting about the fight. Suddenly, a stray thought managing to stick in the dancing breeze that was her mind Tengu... Lady Helena, she had mentioned something about fighting one of the Japanese creatures! She said it's power was incredible... but she didn't mention how divine it looked... And it hit her, hard, the realization that she had ended up just like the protagonist in her favorite horror movies, captured and powerless before the monster... Though if it had to be any monster, she was glad it was this dazzling tengu.

"Now tell me child, what is your name" Nyotengu spoke, her fanning inducing a trance in the adorable girl. It was a easy way to subdue humans, a trick the tengus had used for hundreds of years, and she had mastered it for just such a occasion.

"... Marie... Rose...." the mystified Marie spoke out "... my La-" something was wrong... N-no... Lady Helena is my... one and... only... but... she's so radiant... and...

Nyotengu could take no more, this adorable girl was too much already automatically referring to her as 'my lady' with no instruction. Oooh, this gothic lolita is also a well trained servant! Mmm, her tiny little mind must be so conflicted too, for a well trained vassal must remain loyal to their mistress, but I'm afraid she doesn't stand a chance against me~ the black haired beauty thought. "My precious Marie Rose, do not let your mind conflict, let me show you the true love of a divine mistress!" Nyotengu spoke before pulling the small girl into a embrace, rubbing her cute little head between her boobs. Let's see your former loyalty resist this my cutie

Marie's mind went blank with bliss as she found herself between some of the biggest, softest, warmest, and most prefect smelling breasts she had ever been between. Gone were thoughts of sneaking in between Miss Lisa and Helena during their afternoon 'naps' as well all the K.O.ed girls she had nuzzled before. None could compare to this goddess bosom, not even that young purple haired shinobi who Marie had constantly made a body pillow out of. But it was more than that, for once she was being embraced back, not being mistaken for some waken woman's pillow, lover, or 'close friend', but for being her, Marie. Her hands could help but embrace the tengu back, though because of her short stature they had ended up grasping the woman's yielding bottom. She felt a bit of shame for doing such a ting to a divine goddess, but a welcoming coo from her new Lady blew it away as her body trembled in joy. "Good girl, my precious vassal, good girl..."

Marie had no idea how long she had between Lady Nyotengu's bosom, nor how many times she had kissed, licked, suckled, groped, and worshiped it to the tengu's moans. It had been a pleasant time of bliss that made her pass out in quaking pleasure numerous times only to awake between them once more. The only thing she could tell was it was late at night and now the back back of her read rested neatly between them. I could get use to this too she thought, licking her lips just as her Lady had done when looking at her.

The blonde's eyes lazily found their way to a new item, a mask, or to be more specific, the insides of what appeared to be a tengu mask made out of the same material Lady Nyotengu's suit was made out of... and it was she who was placing it on her.

"Mmmm, my dear precious vassal Marie, I can't take it anymore, your beauty must be mine and mine alone to witness. So please, bear this mask, you mark of loyalty to me, and the lock to your adorable looks that only I may open" Nyotengu spoke, her craving for this precious girl going beyond normal human thought.

"Yes my Lady Nyotengu..." Marie dreamily spoke out as the mask was placed on her, she couldn't help but giggle from how good it felt, and how wanted she felt.

Nyotengu couldn't help but join her giggling "Oh my~ it seems not even my mask can conceal your cuteness" she said caressing Marie's head. "Oh well, maybe I will have to share a little bit, boop~" and with that the both giggled dreamily.

The End

Oh this was fun to write, and I found out some fun facts, 1) Marie is older than Ayane, 2) Nyotengu and Ayane share the same bust size, and 3) Tina has the biggest bust which surprised me since Kasumi's always appears huge in various art for her, but her bust isn't even in the top 5. Also, I'm a tad sorry that I couldn't stick more of Marie's mischievous nature in since that's one of her defining features(that and being a freakish strong grappler), but all info about her(and Nyotengu for that matter, though hers isn't even translated) I can only get from their announcement trailers since I don't think they have a official arcade story for them yet. However I did work manage to work in one of her hobbies(4) enjoys horror movies). It appears that she also 5) sews her own outfits =)

Also, as for the angle I went with for the mask, I hope you don't mind it too much, I tend to have a aversion to tengu mask because of how they are used in parody... Still, I liked how it turned out. Your thoughts?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:10 pm

My biggest regret is that I can't put Marie Rose in the catsuit, because she doesn't even come close to having the same figure (bust and height). Well... I mean, I could, but it just makes less sense than turning Kasumi into Nyotengu, since Marie is an underdeveloped lolita.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:My biggest regret is that I can't put Marie Rose in the catsuit, because she doesn't even come close to having the same figure (bust and height). Well... I mean, I could, but it just makes less sense than turning Kasumi into Nyotengu, since Marie is an underdeveloped lolita.

"Bigger isn't always better you know"- Marie Rose
Hahaha, just funning with you. That realization had crossed my mind while writing, which is why I made Nyotengu obsessed with her Gothic Lolita style, it's all about the work arounds =) I didn't mind it, because I do like her unique style in clothing and her stature makes her special in that roster. I'm just glad she uses it to her advantage and doesn't act like a jealous kid like Maria in Castlevania Judgement *lightning strikes* Right, the game that shall not be named then.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Bigger is not always better, but it can still be rewarding at times. ;P

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/newsui10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/newsui11.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:20 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Bigger is not always better, but it can still be rewarding at times. ;P

... That will be captioned tomorrow. For tonight, I must rest.

Tomorrow... Tomorrow...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:45 pm

After I made those images, something just really seemed off to me about that expression I put on Marie Rose. I just realized what it was.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:After I made those images, something just really seemed off to me about that expression I put on Marie Rose. I just realized what it was.

Spoiler:

Well change that mental image for this one
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1286975?tags=ahegao+yuri

Now, I must caption! I got a little delayed by that Capcom D&D game my friend and I were playing(we played the first one through).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Rainday wrote:Well change that mental image for this one
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1286975?tags=ahegao+yuri

Ahegao was the intent in the first place, but the way I posed her face just screams Hildebrand getting into shit.

Wandering thoughts led me to think about the bodicon sets I have in my files, and I think back to being told of how the old Shin Megami Tensei games had Bodiconian enemies. Of course, they were more or less fashionable-hipster-lady zombies, as I gathered from the wikia for it. Figured it might be good to give them a little revival, but...

I don't think I have decent enough parts to make the SMT4 samurai uniforms. No way for me to make Isabeau? Sad
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:54 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Bigger is not always better, but it can still be rewarding at times. ;P

Nyotengu entered her new estate carrying her cute Swedish girl like a bride. What once had been the estate of a wealthy heiress friend of Helena's was now her home, the outfits the maids and the estates former mistress wore only added to that. They got on their hands and knees and prostrated themselves silently before her as she fluttered with her sleeping package to her room. Marie has done such splendid work for me, I must give her a special reward the elegant woman thought as her wings blew a gust of air to close the doors behind her. "It's time to wake my sweet, give us your report again so I may enjoy it even more."

With those words the blonde girl woke as her feet were set upon the floor, her mind gushing from the purpose she had just been given by the woman who she saw as a goddess. "Yes Milady, at your request I have been making the special arrangements you have asked. I have set up a dummy tournament for the men and given you 'appointments' with the ladies, though they believe it to be just a tournament match. I've even made them agree to special dress codes should the occasion arise and have prepared a catalog of outfits that would look good on them" Marie giggles as Nyotengu rested on the bed, crossing her legs. The gothic lolita couldn't help but lick her lips at her Lady's traditional yet revealing attire. It truly allows my Lady's nobility shine through... along with presenting those big soft breasts that I could die happy between... oooh and her stunning pale legs I hope she lets purr and lick between them like her loyal kitty again tonight she thought, her arousal greasing her grinding, twitching thighs.

Nyotengu knew the girl had succumbed to her raw glamour again. Such is the curse of divine beauty she giggled to herself as she uncrossed and then recrossed her legs, watching Marie's mind freeze at her tempting bodily flirts. "Now now Marie, you must focus and finish your report, but don't worry, all you have to gaze into my eyes" the tengu spoke, leaning forward with her casting a dominate glance at the girl.

Marie's lust was frozen in place as she found her mind becoming blank except for her report. "Yes... Milady... The ninja, Hayate, is being monitored as you asked. As for my former lady, she is more focused on finding Donovan. That and I only inform her of the changes during her daily full body massage... Miss Lisa on the other hand seems suspicious, despite my best attempts at acting as I did before I met you... Also... I cannot find one of the contenders..." a tear dropped from her eyes, fearing disappointing her mistress not because Nyotengu had instilled it in her, but because of her pride as a servant. Not being able to perfectly fulfill all of her Lady's desires.

Nyotengu swooshed forth and licked the tear off before it had a chance to fall "Now now, no tears my petite maiden" she cooed before smothering Marie between her breasts. "You have done perfectly, so leave all your worries to me for you are but a vassal while I am divine." Marie moaned in delight as she began to kiss and lick the tengu's cleavage. I shall have my vengeance on the one who killed Bankotsubo, but first I shall dine on these beauties before me and make them my vassals as well. Only those of strong body, beauty, and belief shall become my vassals, the rest are merely nameless minions to use as tools... As for the contestant she could not find... Nyotengu giggled at the gasps and moans coming from deep inside her mind there is nothing to worry about there... letting her feel my sensations, while also being bound by my shadow doubles is reward enough for her for now. Speaking of rewards, I nearly forgot. "Marie, I have a special present for you, one that only I can give" Nyotengu said she she turned around the dazed and lusting maiden.

What Mari saw before her was a strange and confusing site. It was one of her Lady's catsuits, except it seemed to be perfectly filled by a invisible presence. "It's yours... put it on..." Nyotengu cooed in her ear as she pushed her forward with her breasts. Marie felt the leather of the suit and could feel a bodily presence, though it strangely lacked warmth, it felt incomplete. Marie wanted to ask how and what this was, but another boob bounce sent her tumbling into the suit. It was like it wrapped around her, but also filled her. The blonde stumbled forth a little but the tengu's hands on her wide thighs ensured her safety from a fall. Wait... since when have my thighs been so yielding... my chest feel heavy... by body feels constricted all over... a-AAAAAH! "Aaaaaaaaah~"

"Hmhmhm, enjoying your new suit my vassal, it comes with a sensitive body that fits every curve" Nyotengu spoke in a husky voice, massaging Marie's thighs. "This is a little temporary gift that will last the night, because I still want you to be my petite doll. However I thought you would get a kick out of being big and having your own full breasts to fondle every now and then" Nyotengu said, licking her lips. "You did well, you deserve this Marie~"

"Th-THA-th-THANK" she tried to catch her breath, but it was no use, her hands were already glued to her bosom relentless grouping it. My... MY OWN! So soft... why do those other girls every want me to stop! This feels amazing! I... I can't stop! Marie brain managed to squeeze out as the squeezing pleasurable pressure of the tightened catsuit sent her to strange new heights of bliss that felt similar to when her Lady squeezed her thighs around her head after her tongue sent her goddess to climax. Coupled with Nyotengu's caresses one final squeeze of voluptuous breasts sent her to climax, causing her eyes to roll up in mind numbing pleasure, something she could never get use to even though her Lady had sent her there so many times before.

"That's it, that's it, and when you wear you're poor self out, it will be my turn to lick that precious pussy out~" Nyotengu whispered, knowing full well Marie's mind was out despite her hands continued fondling.

The end~

Sorry for the longer wait of this one, stuff came up. I hope it's satisfactory. I wanted to work some more story in and set up some fun possible future avenues as well as connecting back to the first story. It is always fun to explore that catsuit, and I do give Marie and Nyotengu a more romantic vibe I guess, mostly because that's the way I am and the two seem to be of the same manipulating troublemaker mindset, which could bind them rather well.

Now, as for SMT, I'm surprised how many female demons there are when looking through the images... I should compile a list somewhere... I really should check out IV, if only for the Alura Urn being the first boss(and being a huge persona 3&4 fan). Pity you can't make Isabeau, that outfit looks amazing on her, if a tad complicated. The only thins I could think of is as a shortcut would be short yukata and arm warmers, throwing in a short cape instead of a jacket if flowy jackets aren't a option.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Wow, half of that was narrative not indicated by the pics, writing your own thing. You really put a lot of thought into that. I don't suppose there's any more Nyotengu seduction you're interested in writing that you'd want me to pose some models for?.

Anyways, the biggest thing about the SMT4 Samurai is their tunic. Yukata probably isn't a bad descriptor, but the sleeves aren't that loose. But I would be looking for something with enough hang that it looks more like a long-sleeved minidress on Isabeau, even if she's probably wearing shorts under that. I doubt I'll find a coat that hangs like a cape, and none of my current coats are a decent blue/white, but I think I could at least alter one of those. But the tunic, man... the tunic!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Eh, tried putting something together-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/49475e10.png

Took the yukata route, though it doesn't go very far down the body, even worse if I use the version without the big binding ribbon (which I attempted to cover up with the jacket, which is on a separate, invisible model). Sleeves are huge and loose as expected. I wanted to try to use gauntlets, but it looks awkward phasing through it. Technically, she has one light-gloved hand and one gauntlet hand though.

Also, I think I might start doing a few more single images from time to time.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/portra10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Wow, half of that was narrative not indicated by the pics, writing your own thing. You really put a lot of thought into that. I don't suppose there's any more Nyotengu seduction you're interested in writing that you'd want me to pose some models for?.

Hehehe, yeah, I went a little overboard with it that I think the parts dealing with the pictures might of suffered some. Also, yeah, I have some thoughts, nothing too concert though. Nyotengu and Marie tending to a patient in their nurse outfits, something that involves her Morrigan like costume, something that involves the Halloween costumes for other characters, Nyotengu turning the tournament into DOAX3 just for her and Marie... As for characters there could be some good instances of using sisters(Helena and Kokoro, Ayane), then there is fanserviced lesbian couple of Hitomi(my previous favorite girl) and Lei Fang(that black dress of hers), of course Lei Fang also goes with Helena because of jealousy... Momiji and Lisa are also eye catching characters to me. Could probably work something with her using the masked luchadora angle... But yeah, I'm up for anything as long as it involves the lovely Nyotengu.

It's a pity Isabeau has so many parts to her, though what you have does come surprisingly close.

Also, I think I might start doing a few more single images from time to time.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/portra10.jpg
Hehehe, you do then and I'll be glad to give them story =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next