Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 14 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Haha, this is pretty wonderfull, the process and the finished product. Rain's suit does look like the perfect body control suit with all the receivers on it now that I look at it =) Add in the girls(even Stella, YAY!) are now locked up and safe under the perfect bodysuit and smiling doll faces is just whip cream on the top. Of course the lovely Meer on top of it all, so great~ I just love how she seductively lays on Lacus's box. Now Meer has a perfect backup dancer troop for her songs.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Castlevania on the mind again. Somehow, I think I actually forgot that somewhere in the game was a set of boots that were actually better than Winged Boots and could be used by all (unlike Fuma gear which is Whip Users/8-bits only). Sonic Boots from Beelzebub: faster than Winged Boots, AND actually have stat bonuses. I'll probably be trying to get those for a while, while also trying to get Kaiser Knuckle +1 for Soma (really would make Astarte a little bit easier), and Philosopher's Stone for Yoko.

Of course, that really just put a strange idea in my head. However, it's not seduction-relevant, just corruption.
Beware, disturbing idea that will disgust some people:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:58 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Castlevania on the mind again. Somehow, I think I actually forgot that somewhere in the game was a set of boots that were actually better than Winged Boots and could be used by all (unlike Fuma gear which is Whip Users/8-bits only). Sonic Boots from Beelzebub: faster than Winged Boots, AND actually have stat bonuses. I'll probably be trying to get those for a while, while also trying to get Kaiser Knuckle +1 for Soma (really would make Astarte a little bit easier), and Philosopher's Stone for Yoko.

Of course, that really just put a strange idea in my head. However, it's not seduction-relevant, just corruption.
Beware, disturbing idea that will disgust some people:

Yeah, I remember farming for those boots forever, got them on the 360 version, along with the stone. I had those bug patterns memorized back then... Knowing the safe spots for each wave. It's a hard journey that's for sure.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 pm

And not long after I post about farming Sonic Boots (and that awkward Yoko idea), I got them (saved a video of the run if you want to try to access my replay data, Rainday). Got 6 Beelzebub Souls along the way, no Kaiser Knuckle +1 though.

I also found a few background hardsaves that look pretty interesting on Pixiv, and I might use them for some Castlevania ideas in the future.

UPDATE: One hour later, NOW I have Kaiser Knuckle +1. In fact, that run I even took no damage. Also decided to save that film.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:And not long after I post about farming Sonic Boots (and that awkward Yoko idea), I got them (saved a video of the run if you want to try to access my replay data, Rainday). Got 6 Beelzebub Souls along the way, no Kaiser Knuckle +1 though.

I also found a few background hardsaves that look pretty interesting on Pixiv, and I might use them for some Castlevania ideas in the future.

UPDATE: One hour later, NOW I have Kaiser Knuckle +1. In fact, that run I even took no damage. Also decided to save that film.

I like the sound of all of this dood. Once me and my brother get over our sicknesses I'll be sure to give your vids a check. I've also seen sexy Beelzebub transformation, most of them related to persona(the most stand out one actually involve Haruhi Suzuniya http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/606196?tags=kurai_%28cry%29 ). But yeah, new Casltevania backgrounds sound very appealing =) I need to get back to work on my captioning. I've been lazy about it since most of my focus has been on Hyrule Warriors trying to get a A rank to get the Lvl2 Baton for Zelda, but first I need to farm Minda's hair so I can get more defense(each character requires upgrade materials from other characters, I've kinda been using it as yuri subtext, Zelda requires minda's stuff, Impa requires Lana's stuff, Lana requires Shiek's stuff, etc).

Congrats on the knuckles dood
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:00 pm

By the way, on the topic of "What they are ACTUALLY wearing," did anyone by chance want to request an image of a particular heroine in a particular set of equipment (actual game equipment, not made-up equipment) that makes no sense to be wearing in combat but likely would look sexy if actually shown in-game?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Well, at least keep the last post in mind, and speak up if there's something you're interested in seeing.

Until then, I decided to do another XNALara DOA5 thing. The thing about these is- you could probably just imagine all of this occuring after an actual fight in the game, rather than imagine this being the fight. Looks like our fine lady has set her sights on... Helena. And something is happening to Marie Rose?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel13.jpg

(EDIT: Hmmm... the upload seemed to go okay, but I can't see the images. Is servimg down?)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:34 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, at least keep the last post in mind, and speak up if there's something you're interested in seeing.

Until then, I decided to do another XNALara DOA5 thing. The thing about these is- you could probably just imagine all of this occuring after an actual fight in the game, rather than imagine this being the fight. Looks like our fine lady has set her sights on... Helena. And something is happening to Marie Rose?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/gothel13.jpg

(EDIT: Hmmm... the upload seemed to go okay, but I can't see the images. Is servimg down?)

Yeah, seems that way, went back to a previous image, and then went to take a look at Rayearth, and yeah... all pics are done... I really hope this is temporary... The site itself is still up.

As for your previous post... I know I know some good ones but for the life of me I'm drawing a blank >_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Meh, screw it, I put "Got Helena" onto the OneDrive.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Lovely~ I'll have to let this story brew in my head, but yeah, favorite Helena outfit right there, such a lovely white bodystocking(either that or dashingly exposed hosiery) and so regal~ I can weave this into a lovely narrative, if only I weren't so far behind in my captions, but tis the price you pay when you are both sick and tied up in Hyrule Warriors all day. Which reminds me, Link get's a VERY INTERESTING WEAPON in Adventure mode...

Non story but "item" spoilers:

*ahem* Back to DOA, new Halloween costumes are up, so this time Marie, Nyotengu, and Phase 4 can get in on the action, as well as some different ones for the original ladies
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/15/dead-alive-5-ultimate-halloween-costumes-north-america-europe/
I think overall the one I'm most taken with is Ayane's, nice Lilith design to it*though those laced shoes are tacky), but damn, if you were to get all the costumes for this game it would cost you a mint.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 am

I found myself most taken by Christie's "Fetish Devil" (big surprise there).

I do wonder if they'll ever do a "switched costume" set, but even then, chances of whoever getting the Nyotengu costume having the fetish catsuit costume would probably still be low, in favor of the default kimono.

EDIT: Ah, servimg is back up, so those image links should work now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:08 pm

A comment I left elsewhere left me wondering something about my ideas-

I've been glossing up the skin of my subjects lately, but now I'm wondering about ideas which would end up with their normal clothing ending up like that. Actually, now that I think about it, the Great War Chikuchin artwork comes to mind (really awkward futanari & *literal* dicknipples), how after being infected by whatever, their bodies became covered in latex, colors matching up with what they were wearing before, but by the end of it, the latex had changed into a more uniform style suit.

But yeah, pretty much thinking of erotic situations involving a sort of slime that leaves an unusual glossing effect on the body and clothing, rather than just being magic latex with a pre-determined resulting form.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:24 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:A comment I left elsewhere left me wondering something about my ideas-

I've been glossing up the skin of my subjects lately, but now I'm wondering about ideas which would end up with their normal clothing ending up like that. Actually, now that I think about it, the Great War Chikuchin artwork comes to mind (really awkward futanari & *literal* dicknipples), how after being infected by whatever, their bodies became covered in latex, colors matching up with what they were wearing before, but by the end of it, the latex had changed into a more uniform style suit.

But yeah, pretty much thinking of erotic situations involving a sort of slime that leaves an unusual glossing effect on the body and clothing, rather than just being magic latex with a pre-determined resulting form.

A agent that ninjas use so they can slide though vents and floors without making a noise, only to end up slipping down tubes to their awaiting mistresses...  The agency that hires them and provides the goo is actual a secret shadow cabal of mistresses looking for fit and able bodyguard...  Possible series, Senran Kagura?  Either that or a OC youma that makes your clothes sheen with allure...  Or a RPG item for whcihever game to add a dazzling shine to your clothing for appearnce sake(and if it's .hack or SAO, corrupt you)...

EDIT
Or a slime girls that just like giving girls shiny makeovers... For instance Melona from Queen's Blade.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Well, as much as I've usually been trying to keep certain things close to what was already available in the setting, I think I want to actually try creating a dominant type to do things to certain heroines.

I've been thinking about various styles of gynoids, and what setting would be best to put them in, and I think I have a pretty decent idea where it might work-
A Lunarian Sentinel, FFIV universe. Faceless figures with bodies of glimmering adamantine, crystalized neural cores (which partially protrude from the forehead). Territorial hivemind, will subdue any sort of intruder. Converts suitable bodies into additional units.

For now, the body I have in mind is just a skin with altered textures to look like silver latex or metal, high heels of same texture, and a bondage hood with an emblem on the forehead (can't remove), also of same texture. I'm wondering if I should consider additional things to add to the body. There is a CPU-Girl series of mods that have things that look like light displays that go directly into the body, though the only other part I can recall them being placed is the chest, and I don't need anymore for the head.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Hmm, interesting, and FF4 would work because of the the Deathmask( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Deathmask_(Final_Fantasy_IV) ) and Clockwork Soldiers( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwork_Soldier_(Final_Fantasy_IV) ), as well as location like the moon and the Tower of Babil.

I wonder if the KOS-MOS mod has the arm cannon...

But yeah, sounds interesting, and I know a few other series it could work with that wouldn't be out of place if you chose to expand it. Star Ocean, Chrono Trigger, FFVIII, Megaman X/Zero, Xenosaga, or generally any RPG that has ancient advanced civilizations before it(a few of the Tales games, Wild Arms). With anime anything that has alien connections would fit too(Sailor Moon, aliens are usually the big bads).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 pm

I kept asking myself the best way to go about this sort of situation, the best characters to use, etc... and I think I finally put something together, that is quite honestly... way too different from my usual sort of thing. It's nothing extreme, it's just... well... you'll see. Or if you really want to know...
Spoiler:

I've uploaded Pet Guardian onto my OneDrive.
Challenge- Identify the characters before seeing the "title" image (which should be the last one in order). No need to race to post it, because it's completely obvious once you see the last image.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Twas quite cute and sexy. Good work dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Idea just came to me to alter/evolve the properties of a certain monster of the week.

Question: What would generally be preferred- Black parts over color-coded center, or Color-coded parts over a black center?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:34 am

I vote color coded over black center.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Thank you, and now that I think about it, I've seen examples of the other option more times than this one, and I have models ready for that option, so I might throw out the vote question and just go with it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Oh holy f-

... I think I just found the Mass Effect exotic dancer suit for 3DCG, yet I have no Asari head mod...
Not saying that I wouldn't use it for human females as well, but come on, if there's not at least one Asari wearing it, it just doesn't feel like it's in the appropriate setting.
... Not to mention a dominant Asari would be the perfect setup for a mind-bending seduction piece.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:08 pm

I've always wanted to consider one particular Castlevania encounter, but I still haven't actually made a move on it, only occasionally hinting at it or doing a single image to show what sort of thing I was thinking of. And now I'm somewhat doing it again. Of course, this involved a character than needed a very particular texture alteration to a particular outfit that I had done before, and now needed to do again, and I also decided to go one additional step with a particular object I placed into the scene...

EDIT: screw the scenario image, I'm going all the way with this one.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:52 pm

You know what... screw it, I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, so lets get it frickin done.

"The Countess's Bedroom" has been put onto OneDrive.

Spoiler:

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 am

Brilliant work, DoubleEdged! What a nicely seductive sequence, too.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:55 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:You know what... screw it, I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, so lets get it frickin done.

"The Countess's Bedroom" has been put onto OneDrive.

Spoiler:

Hmmm, very very very very very interesting & sexy. Makes me want to get back to captioning real bad. I still have that other sequence to finish up too...

Game mechanics:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next