Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 21 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:36 am

Good idea getting a photographer in the story. I think an entranced Naru-turned-Oniwabanda would suffice. Just gotta figure out design implementations.

As far as fashion goes, I'd think there'd be ways to go about even the more naked-like MotDs. Again, going with someone I've used before, I could dress someone in a full-body maroon see-through catsuit with a yellow tie and turn her into Jemanen/Jellax. If not a catsuit, perhaps a leotard, gloves, and stockings; again a see-through maroon.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 am

In that case, I kinda would want to hybrid Jupiter with Widow(since being a bride is a big thing of hers), starts off embarrassed in a wedding dress before turning monstergirl and cocooning a girl for back stage, hehehe. As for more naked... my mind immediately leapt to U-Choten http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Uchoten , though convining any of the scouts to go out in that would be a task...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:34 am

I'm biased towards Muurido for Sailor Moon. Perhaps you could turn Sailor Mercury into Rikoukeidar since it fits her science disposition somewhat.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:02 pm

You know, there's one moment I've really started to question.
... Shinra Corporation HAD TIFA LOCKHART IN THEIR POSSESSION! The super martial-artist who was taking down monsters and troopers with her BARE HANDS!

For all their lust for research and experimentation, why did they decide to EXECUTE HER???
Honestly, it could've been the best time to proceed with brainwashing/mind control experimentation, or biological experimentation with more Jenova cells. With their resources, they could have at least tried to turn her into a super-human huntress doll that would neutralize all opposition for them.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/49/75/42/5e660010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/49/75/42/5e660410.jpg
(Okay, I confess, I just wanted to show off that I acquired the rubber assassin mod. And JESUS CHRIST, this comes with the first attempt at ballet-style heeled shoes I've seen here!)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Oooh~ Very nice dood, glad you finally got this working. I love the pose, always a fan of a woman using her boot to subjugate their enemy. I'd personally love to see a sequence of Tifa and Scarlet showing the process =) Is the hood all one piece?

But on a more serious note, they probably should've used Barret as their scapegoat, but gameplay reasons(slap fight and her as party lead) made that less viable... and how is Cid the one to take charge of the party after Tifa leaves? Barrett was the whole instigator of all this.(I know you just wanted to show off the mod, but your speculation did make me think).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

The hood+headset is one piece, though there's many variations in the mod: some with the 'patches' removed (looks very awkward, I wouldn't use it), some without the headset, some with a see-through face panel. The ballgag is its own thing. Now I just need context from Taimanin Yukikaze 2 as to whether or not the 'headset' is supposed to be a mind-influencing device. Of course, knowing the entire plot of Yukikaze 2 would help too.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Alright, got a new thing stuck in my head right now.
A mantra, programmed into the brain, and when given the appropriate trigger, one is unable to stop themself from speaking the mantra. It's embarrassing, submissive, and playful, and they are fully aware of their lack of control in saying it. It fills them with disgust having to say it. But after having been forced to say it enough times, they start to become comfortable with the details of the mantra. In the end, having been subjected to it so much, it truly becomes a part of them, becoming their one true happiness.

So... how about this- any of you guys have  ideas for a sexy submission mantra of a heroine toward a dominant villain? If possible, include as much detail as possible of how this mantra changes the heroine. Outfit changes, attitude, etc.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:38 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Alright, got a new thing stuck in my head right now.
A mantra, programmed into the brain, and when given the appropriate trigger, one is unable to stop themself from speaking the mantra. It's embarrassing, submissive, and playful, and they are fully aware of their lack of control in saying it. It fills them with disgust having to say it. But after having been forced to say it enough times, they start to become comfortable with the details of the mantra. In the end, having been subjected to it so much, it truly becomes a part of them, becoming their one true happiness.

So... how about this- any of you guys have  ideas for a sexy submission mantra of a heroine toward a dominant villain? If possible, include as much detail as possible of how this mantra changes the heroine. Outfit changes, attitude, etc.

I got a good one, I'll try to give it as much detail as possible  despite my brain being floaty.  Been wanting to comment on this for a while.  Thought about it for a while and one scenario stuck to my mind.  That scenario being what if Liena from Queen's Blade suffered side effects from Menace's brainwashing. Like some of the former slaves memories and words stuck with her, making her want to submit and appease, and some of the beautiful fighters taking advantage of this.  The little mantra would trigger if a warrior was tired, she would say the mantra and give them a shoulder or back massage before being able to tear herself away from it.  Of course some warriors and curious girls take advantage of this, causing the massages to get longer and more risque... She would only be able to weekly be able to resist, begging them to stop despite how good it felt to hear their sighs and moans. It makes her feel really useful too, and a lot less prone to fighting... It also makes her want to dress in more skimpy egyptian/Amara  attire... becoming more air headed to the point where she enjoys basking in the sun and gets a tan because of it... until she eventually starts working at a oil massage parlor at nights to make herself feel good after days of trying to find someone to fix her only to be tricked into massages.  She's still upset about it, and Risty and co and trying to find someone near, but still a massage from Liena just makes them fall right to sleep after a hard day... So their tempted to keep her like this too. However, word eventually finds it way to Menace(possible from Melona or Airi who get a massage from Liena as form of apology) and she comes.  When they meet Liena eagerly submits to her, any voice of resistance washed away by the need to serve her Queen, the one that she keeps having dreams of serving in her sleep and while she massages. The others get back just in time to stop Menace from leaving with Liena and the whole parlor. Menace ask them "Say~, would you mind bowing down before my authority?" and they find themselves on their hands and knees as they recite the same mantra that Liena says, realizing too late that they and the other parlor girls(tanned and dressed in Amaran attire) have been subconsciously enslaved by it as well. She beckons them to join their kingdom as beautiful warriors to serve her and get all the messages they want for all eternity.  They want to resist the tempting offer but find themselves mentally defeating themselves, citing that they already bow before her.  They agree and swear loyalty to Menace by kissing her all over as she rewards Liena for being such a good girl and getting her more servants for the Amara Kingdom.

If you want the mantra itself I'll throw one together sometime tomorrow.

This could also work with any other formerly brainwashed girl(Hikaru and Umi from Rayearth to Caldina, or any other sightings), evil girls turned good(Cure Passion/Eas), robo girls(KOS MOS, Alia(megaman X)) who suffer from a virus, or the girls of Super Smash Bros with the Wii Fit Trainer.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Damn, now I wish I had Queens Blade mods other than Menace and Cattleya.

Just a small bit of programming that never left her after her mind was freed from suppression, and in the end, that small bit brings her back to Menace. Yeah, that's a good one.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:04 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Damn, now I wish I had Queens Blade mods other than Menace and Cattleya.

Just a small bit of programming that never left her after her mind was freed from suppression, and in the end, that small bit brings her back to Menace. Yeah, that's a good one.

I had some other ideas too, not as big as the Queen's Blade one, but still.
I started up Portrait of Ruin again which led to a thought of a Curse. It's similar to the one above pretty much, just altered slightly. Jonathan utters a mantra while charmed by Astarte that Charlotte keeps in mind to tease him with after this. After she beats Astarte she teases Jonathan because he doesn't remember any of it, and she says the words that she thought were nonsense but interact with her tome and curse her. She's triggered to say the mantra but because the curse is powered up through her book it becomes more risque(something like she stipes and/or masturbates). When she comes out of it she screams at Jonathan for looking but is very confused and angry about it, asking how it could this happen. Jonathan answers her rhetorical question and accidentally triggers it again. When she comes out of it she pounds Jonathan for not looking away again and runs off embarrassed. She becomes determined to figure out a way to break the curse and until then she know she can't see Jonathan. She cast it on Student Witches(as it only seems to affect female target), testing various ways to break it on them. However each time she fails to break it it causes the curse to accelerate on them. They develop full womanly bodies with large bust, tan skinned, silver hair, the need to seductively dance in egyptian attire, and obedience to Charlotte and their true queen Astarte. Add in every time Charlotte cast it she falls under it as well, and she and her victim help each other along by making love to each other while chanting the mantra. This leads to her having a bunch of harem slaves following her around, calling her the priestess of Astarte much to her dismay. She moves onto Witches, reasoning that they might the willpower and mana to break free of it, and uses her harem to lure them off guard while she cast the curse. However this backfires as the witches fall under the curse and are even more flirty and handsy with her after their transformation. Charlotte can't help but fall to them as they trigger themselves and her until she manages to command them to stop... However the tranced orgies have done their damage as Charlotte sees some of her hair turned silver, and her clothes are too tight, especially around the chest. However, this new body is something she's always wanted so she finds it hard to be too mad about it... She's even grown accustomed to her power over her harem, ordering them coming easy as she allows them to pamper her, bath her, act as her chair, and even pleasure her to sleep. Eventually she makes herself some egyptian priestess clothes( a very revealing outfit of white cloth and gold bands she transform from her former savings). The term "priestess of Astarte" now fills her with power as she slowly realises what she must do to break the curse. She gathers her harem and goes to revive Astarte. With the power of her harem it proves to be a trivial task, but it gives her such a naughty rush, revive the woman that gave her such a beautiful body and such alluring silver hair, even if it was through a curse. As the revival nears completion, she wonders if this is right, it feels too good to think that's she's doing this for Astarte instead of herself and her cursed harem. Does she really want to lose this beautiful bod, or her worshipping harem, to be pleased to sleep nightly to wake up in a orgy, to get wet at the memories of Astarte. When she sees Astarte appear before her, she knows what she must do, and incites the mantra so that she and her orgy will please Astarte mindlessly, and Astarte can finish off her free will while in such a state. Astarte now commands a beautiful harem, with a special high priestess as they plot to take over the rest of the castle, especially Stella and Loretta.

The other idea if DQVIII based, with Princess Medea yearning to be bound and worked like a horse, triggered by commands used or horses, wanting to be a ponygirl in bondage, and either a witch Lady or our group's version of Jessica taking her reigns. But yeah, lots of leather, bondage, and some light whipping with a riding crop.

Another idea would be Jessica slowly turning into a Witch Lady whenever she uses Puff Puff due to a Puff Puff battle gone wrong with a With Lady.(Red, the bunny girls & dancers could be her victim, possibly turn it into a werewolf sorta tale with her turning into a Witch Lady and losing track of time only to awaken in bed with hypnotized girls between her breasts.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:52 pm

Huh, someone made a Sailor Moon Crystal mod set. And it really does look that much better (it actually has the shoulder-hoop pads on the leotards!). Even comes with the hairstyles (God knows I didn't have a default hair that would fit Ami very well). I may have to use this set instead if I do another picture set in the future.

But yeah, sorry guys, I haven't been getting the inspiration to do anything with this lately. Finally having a full time job really takes the time and energy out of a person.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Eh, felt in the mood to do something. Made using new Sailor Moon mods, and used an original (but cliche archetype) monster, who I guess I'll call Nectarina.

"Venus Guardiantrap" on the drive.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Oh this was just so wonderful~ And those models are spot on for the Sailor Senshi(not that your previous ones weren't, but this is taking a 10 and cranking it to 11). Nectarina may be a archtype, but you were wonderfully creative all the same, I really love everything about her design~

Nectarina and Venus:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:12 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Eh, felt in the mood to do something. Made using new Sailor Moon mods, and used an original (but cliche archetype) monster, who I guess I'll call Nectarina.

"Venus Guardiantrap" on the drive.

whats happening in page 8 I can't make any context for it.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:00 am

Flower is sinking into the ground, the other Sailors pass by it without noticing it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:51 pm

well you can pull an ivy story now it seem if you feel like it Laughing

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Well, I was hoping what I was going to do would be a shorty, but it looks like I got kinda carried away, it's not so short anymore.

"Queen of the Desert"

Spoiler:

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:06 am

You know what? Hell with it, you guys get two sets tonight.

"Cleaning Duty"

Kudos to anyone who understands the exact joke I'm going for.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:You know what? Hell with it, you guys get two sets tonight.

"Cleaning Duty"

As a Xenosaga and KOS-MOS fan, it'd be criminal for me to not know what that joke is. Razz

Sexy stuff, by the way. I love how you took that joke in the direction it went. KOS-MOS makes an excellent mistress for her "creator". Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:01 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:You know what? Hell with it, you guys get two sets tonight.

"Cleaning Duty"

As a Xenosaga and KOS-MOS fan, it'd be criminal for me to not know what that joke is.  Razz

Sexy stuff, by the way.  I love how you took that joke in the direction it went.  KOS-MOS makes an excellent mistress for her "creator".  Very Happy

Aye, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time =) I always imagined that Shion would sneak off into KOS-MOS's head and alter her programing to fulfill such naughty fantasies, hehehe. But D, this is just perfect! Great job on the Shion design since you had to make that from scratch =)

Spoiler:

Here's some silly bonus stuff that use the concept amusingly
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/13061?tags=kos-mos+shion_uzuki
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/13060?tags=kos-mos+shion_uzuki
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/13062?tags=kos-mos+shion_uzuki

Now as for Queen of the Desert, I'm so happy to see this concept get wings dood! You did a great job with it =) It does a really good job of showing a slow, gradual corruption that starts off innocent at first, but then really turns up the head. I just love the harem girls serving her, giving her a makeover that she comes to love, and their lovely redesign near the end, such lovely veiled dancers~!
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Rainday wrote:Aye, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time =)  I always imagined that Shion would sneak off into KOS-MOS's head and alter her programing to fulfill such naughty fantasies, hehehe.  But D, this is just perfect!  Great job on the Shion design since you had to make that from scratch =)

Spoiler:

Here's some silly bonus stuff that use the concept amusingly
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/13061?tags=kos-mos+shion_uzuki
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/13060?tags=kos-mos+shion_uzuki
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/13062?tags=kos-mos+shion_uzuki

Now as for Queen of the Desert, I'm so happy to see this concept get wings dood!  You did a great job with it =) It does a really good job of showing a slow, gradual corruption that starts off innocent at first, but then really turns up the head. I just love the harem girls serving her, giving her a makeover that she comes to love, and their lovely redesign near the end, such lovely veiled dancers~!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:48 am

Spoiler:
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 am

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:
Spoiler:

Interesting that you bring up that first one today. LesRape: Alraune was just released and has been posted in places. And I gotta say, that story feels like QUITE the coincidence.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:59 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:

Spoiler:

Hehehe, fair enough. Again though, really great work =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Well, her "ability" has been called laziness by lots of people. But there may be other potential to it as well, one that can consume her if she's not careful... What one victory can do to the mind of a girl with a mystical hand. Maybe she'll find a new best friend, but please don't tell anyone.

"Darkside Fist" on the drive.

EDIT: And before someone else calls it- there wasn't actually supposed to be anything where "12" is missing. Just a numbering and renumbering issue.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next