Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 40 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sat May 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Rainday wrote:Okay, the forum is back up and running, some fixes were required, renamed the completed missions forum to "Stories, commissions and general finds" and Missions to "How to Help", moved picture finds to the first one...  

Stuff I plan to do,
1)Post a report on what happened to the forum
2) Change "VIP" forum names and make them a general subforum in "Stories, commissions and general finds"
3) Reply to some post
4) Figure out if I can change my name color from this harsh blue

5) Make a big post about Project X Zone 2

But yeah, turning a crisis into an opportunity to get rid of the last remains of the point system.  HOWEVER, first I need to relax for a second, watch some Sailor Moon Crystal, and then eat and shower...

Okay, time for number 1.  

So here is a brief rundown of what happen.  The forum was deleted when the founders account was hacked.  It then redirected to a old and broken Charm TV series russian site.  We're not sure how or why this happened, but luckily a email was sent out to me and the original founder to confirm the deletion.  I was made aware of it a few hours later as I was accessing the site after work.  However unfortunately I couldn't do anything as the forum was registered with the founder and I couldn't access anything without that account.  So I sent some mails to the founder but unfortunately our currently timezones aren't really compatible. By the time I got a reply I was asleep and then I had to go to work the next day, so that was the cause of the major delay.  However we worked some stuff out and managed to get the forum up again, and thankfully nothing was lost.  There was some stuff that required some fixing, but thankfully nothing major.  

So, right now I'm in the process of getting the founder's account from the previous owner so IF this ever happens agains I can handle it directly and quickly(and beef the hell out of that password). Also, I'll be promoting DoubleEdged to be my backup admin just in case, can never be too safe.

(Also, I hope this color I chose for admin names isn't too garish, certainly pops up nice against the background though.)

Now with that and the other things I've done I'm rather tired for the day. I posted two small sightings, I'll save the PXZ2 info for tomorrow or later tonight... If anything isn't working or if there are any other problems feel free to PM me or post here and I'll get to it ASAP.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 40 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Oh boy, I get a colored name now!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat May 14, 2016 7:47 pm

The colors are fine; I admit to being biased, though. I really like green.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Sun May 15, 2016 9:43 am

Color name is very Esmeraude like, I can only approve.
I'm happy everything is coming back, I was afraid some heroine managed to destroy the base ^^.
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 15, 2016 7:22 pm

I like green a lot too, it's a very underused color I feel, but it has it's own allure.

[quote]
1)Post a report on what happened to the forum
2) Change "VIP" forum names and make them a general subforum in "Stories, commissions and general finds"
3) Reply to some post
4) Figure out if I can change my name color from this harsh blue
5) Make a big post about Project X Zone 2
/quote]

DID THAT, Now, after a few troubling, tiring, stressful days, I'm going to take a real break and play Digimon Cybersleuth again. I've missed it so much T_T

In other news, bought 3 more volumes of Monster Musume, Nights of Azure came in, and I'll take care of the VIP thing on my next free day hopefully.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Huh, that annoying... our Monstergirl Quest thread is missing. Well, let's get to fixing that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:24 am

Need to reply to some threads, too tired now though. Tomorrow I hope.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Work tomorrow, so I won't be too active...

I did some digging up of Persona Q, but aside from some models, I couldn't find anything relevant...  though I did find some one pair of sexy new Shadows, as well as some detailed models of already known shadows... I showed off the Regal Mother in my idea thread( http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14539/ ), but here are the others, keep in mind the models were made for the 3ds so they aren't the highest quailty.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Calm_and_Caring_Nurse
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14568/

"Lovely Doll" is a new one, but I wouldn't describe it as sexy, more "horror"...  It would take some refinement in my eyes before it could be made sexy(like the small doll hypnotizing girls into submissively playing with them, conjuring childhood memories of playing with dolls, and see them as close(or only) friends, while each of the heads beneath belongs to a doll body that drag you down into the darkness to turn the girl into their lovely doll)
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Lovely_Doll
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14579/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14563/

Rainy Pot...  I remember having a bunch of screens for her in a topic, but I can't remember which...
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14567/

The Dancers
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14543/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14540/

And a good model of the Idols
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14523/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14546/

I don't remember Spurious Book having such a sexy head...  Now I just want to see it plop down over a heroine's head and flood their mind with forbidden/carnal knowledge as their cloths fall away to reveal a sexy shadow body...
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14517/

There's also a Queen of Hearts, but I wouldn't describe her as sexy at all...  She's very... abstract.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_of_Hearts

Edit:
Dancing all Night seems much more promising...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Woah, those nurses... (make sure to keep Yosuke as far away as possible)
I think I could actually make a decent replication of their outfit (maybe without the belts and flaps), but not their stitches.

They really don't look like Shadows though. I don't recall any Shadows having actual faces (besides character Shadows while in the form of their self).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:05 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Woah, those nurses... (make sure to keep Yosuke as far away as possible)
I think I could actually make a decent replication of their outfit (maybe without the belts and flaps), but not their stitches.

They really don't look like Shadows though. I don't recall any Shadows having actual faces (besides character Shadows while in the form of their self).

That's part of the trick, they are shadow selves technically,
Spoiler:

It would be great to use them in some fashion since you can most likely, my question is how... There's gassing ( http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/art/Sheena-s-special-treatment-608132683 also one of my favorites, and would fit very well with their gas mask, though at that point the whole floor can be filed with numbing/charming gas), injections, drugs, and their friendly calming yet controlling motherly aura they could use to capture prospective patients. If you wanted to go abstract you could have them use serpent I.V. that pump them full of arousing or numbing drugs.

As for what happens after, well, they're the "permanently confined" scenario(another favorite of mine), where the patient is kept weak and the nurse takes care of all their needs as well as her own sexual needs("doll" dress up potential), strapped down with leather to an operating table where they are brainwashed by the nurse while staring up into hypnotic lights/screen and/or converted into whatever sinister creation the nurse wishes.

You'd have the whole P3 & P4 cast(minus side characters) to chose from though.

Today agenda, replies.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:32 am

Tomorrow's agenda, some small updates and replies are
To Be Continued... --->

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Wasn't up to anything today, spent most of my night with Gundam Breaker 3. I got work for the next two days but I'll try to squeeze something in.

I still need to research Persona 4: Dancing All Night and some more replies.

Also, if you haven't yet, be sure to check out this thread
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t635-charmed-forum-s-monstergirl-questnot-the-japanese-one

I know most of you know about our MGQ, but I'm not sure how many know about it's somewhat sequel, Vampire Girl Quest.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Horrible, horrible day at work. No ac, no fan, and the loading door has to be open... and I got a powerful headache on my right temple... So I'm crashing right now...

But I'll get some replies and stuff done so I can play Gundam Breaker tomorrow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Horrible, horrible day at work.  No ac, no fan, and the loading door has to be open... and I got a powerful headache on my right temple...  So I'm crashing right now...

But I'll get some replies and stuff done so I can play Gundam Breaker tomorrow.

Oh, going to try that Bluestacks program too so maybe I can get into FFBE.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:38 am

Oh, going to try that Bluestacks program too so maybe I can get into FFBE.

Update, did not work.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Ugh, I was hoping to do more replying today but I had a doctor's appointment way too early where they had to take some blood for testing... So I'm really drained... Forgive me...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 pm

Had a tiring day at work and have another appointment tomorrow... Anyway, not why I'm here. Anybody getting a malware like popup that claims to be Microsoft on this site alone? I had something happen when I visited the site earlier on my PS4 and then again when I tried to open up a incognito window to it(it's to keep the post since last visit up so I have to worry about remembering them less). But yeah, nothing else seems to give me the problem. I can't repeat the process either so I'm wondering if it's just a bad popup going around... Scanning my comp just incase to make sure.

Just so this post has some other value than "fuck me I've been busy this week"
Rin X Luvia
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2421098?tags=yuri

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:14 am

I have definitely been getting something filtered by NoScript a lot here.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:05 pm

I have also had something similar happen to me.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Troublesome, how long has it been happening and how often? I don't run into it on my main account though I do use chrome's natural blocking feature.

I'll see if I can get this reported once I get all the details, and if that doesn't work I'll make a global sticky about the issue. I would hate it if this was driving off new or former members.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:22 pm

I recall seeing the NoScript filtering maybe the past 3-4 days.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Past few days sounds about right, it's only very recently that it has been happening to me.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Reported.  I used the forums "Contact" feature near the bottom and was greeted with a message saying they would get to that as soon as possible.  Here's what I wrote down.

Hello, I would like to inform you that are forum has been seeing a invasive popup has recently been affecting our forum for the past 3-4 days.  It takes visitors that don't have popup protections to a page that claims to be Microsoft while another popup tries to continuously block them from leaving that page while a computer generated voice proceed to tell the user that they have caught a virus that is stealing bank account information, along with telling them they need to call a number presented on screen  to have Microsoft handle the issue.  However this is most likely to get a user's phone number that is tied to their back account.  If you could take care of this quickly it would be greatly appreciated as I feel it would scare away new and former users.

If you have any additional information(like the sites address) that might help, which you can send them.

While typing this up I decided to check again using the incognito window and came up with a different popup as well.  This one instead insisted that my browser was outdated and my new download was ready.  So I got the address this time so I'll let them know it multiple...  A troublesome slip up on their part, at least I hope that's it.

EDIT: Turns out you can't send links, but I sent the message anyway.  Hopefully it will be taken care of soon, but I'll keep tackling it until then.

Last edited by Rainday on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:13 pm

... Oh I'm a stupid git. The contact feature sends them to me and DoubleEdged(I assume), so never mind on that, I'll go directly to forumotion now.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Ok, from what I'm reading we need 3 things before we can make an accurate report.

1) A screenshot of the ad itself
2) The address
3) If possible, the link to the ad that sent you there.  

I've been trying on incognito for a bit and haven't run into anything unfortunately, however this seems to be a ongoing problem that forumotion is tackling, there was even a update today on their official forum. http://help.forumotion.com/t145609p60-only-topic-ads-redirection-mobile-pc
So if you run into any of this, it would be greatly appreciated if you would post them here.

Unfortunately my daylight is waning and I got work tomorrow so I probably won't be able to do anything more today, but I'll get back on it this weekend.  Also, don't worry about me posting the forum address in such a public place, I'll find way around it, if it comes to that. Already have some ideas in mind.

Also, got a short thing to post in gaming, but other than that I don't have much time to give proper responses to post.  On the bright side, I'm having a 3 day weekend coming up so I'll try to fit as much posting as I can.

Edit: As compensation, this
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2416838?tags=femdom
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next