Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 41 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Holy shit the struggle to post is real. For every page today I've had to hit stop on the loading after the actual forum loads but before the ads load or I get redirected to some bullshit. One time I wasn't fast enough and the thing ended up crashing my computer. This is a pretty big issue.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 41 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:58 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Holy shit the struggle to post is real. For every page today I've had to hit stop on the loading after the actual forum loads but before the ads load or I get redirected to some bullshit. One time I wasn't fast enough and the thing ended up crashing my computer. This is a pretty big issue.

Sorry to hear that, I'm in the process of tracking them down and posting them on forumotion.  What browser are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: A temp fix might be to use google chrome for this site if you aren't, just until I can get this removed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Interesting, I managed to find to and posted them on forumotion and now I'm not running into it anymore.  In fact, all questionable ads have been removed and instead there's mostly an ad to advertise on Atmox...

I don't want to jinx it, but it seems the problem has been solved. Let me know if anyone else runs into anything.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Haven't run into it again yet, and yeah I'm already on Chrome.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:08 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Haven't run into it again yet, and yeah I'm already on Chrome.

Awesome! Huge thing taken care of~! I just hope it didn't scare away too many people.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:11 pm

The problem hadn't affected me until earlier today; kept getting redirected to a fake virus infection site, so I couldn't even log in.

It's gone now, though.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:20 pm

It's back for me. Using Chrome and got a fake Microsoft page on one load and some movie crap for another. Should i send the info to you Rainday, or should I report it myself?

Going to be turning adblock on in the meantime.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Send it to me through pm so that way now one clicks on it by accident. I can take care of it since I already have an account over there.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Damnit, false alarm, at least the first one is back(the one claiming to be microsoft). I did a good through check but it seems I can only get these to pop up whenever I first open a incognito window(as opposed to what I've been doing which is go incognito and hope between topics and the home page for a good while). I've let them know and hopefully I'll get a answer this time.

Miserable problem.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:44 am

Spent the day with friends and family, also reported a new popup to the site, this one says "new update for everyone" and prevents you from going back. This is becoming annoyingly drawn out. Again, temporary solution is to get popup protection, but this really has been going on too long. All I can say is I'm trying my best to get it dealt with.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Seems clear today as I've checked it, let me know if anything (literally) pops up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Rainday wrote:Seems clear today as I've checked it, let me know if anything (literally) pops up.

Clear for today too. I notice the front page does take a little bit to load, and then loads with no ad, but that a hell of a lot better than the ad loading.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Well, my plans got derailed today -_-

On the bright side, we've seen to be hazardous pop up free for pretty much a week. The only thing odd I'm noticing is the home page taking a bit to load if I'm using the incognito window(which doesn't really have pop up protection), but nothing comes of it. So that's something.

Also, I actually had a relevant dream this morning, a potted plant girl(not to be confused with a pitcher plant girl, just literally plant girl in a pot), a rose plant girl to be precise. Had a head looked like Lipsyncher from Power Ranger, those the lipstick was replaced by a tall rose bud. Rest of the body was green, arms had polka dot holly leaves, large breast, had good hips, but her legs were a stem.

Anyway, the point, some woman had turned her back on her and she had popped up from her normal flower form, leaned her breast into the woman's back, and delicately inserted a cigarette holder with a hypnotic cigarette into the woman's lip, looking already hypnotized. I could feel it was only going to get better, BUT THEN MY ALARM WENT OFF FOR WORK >_< I feel cheated out of the best possible wet dream I've had in years...

The whole thing played out like a animated comic strip, the first part was a generic monster plant, then it was the big lipped plants from Queen's Blade Grimoire (http://www.anisearch.com/character/55312,singing-flowers ), but I know where the hypnotic cigarette and big bust against back came from, http://hypnohub.net/post/show/38687/amy_-asaola-bottomless-cigarette-collar-empty_eyes
So thanks for that Yuu-chan and Trippy111
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Brooding on some ideas, two I got pretty down pat("statue" and "backfire"), but one I want to workshop a little more... It does take a premise I discussed in one of my early idea variation(my last FF7 one I think) and kinda flushes it out, it's sorta meta, but I'm having difficulty finding a plausible scenario.  I'll hopefully get to it soon(tomorrow or Saturday)...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Yesterday I spent recreationally and had fun so I decided to put stuff off for today... Only to find out about unexpected plans and having to get up way too early... So now I'm exhausted in a room with no air conditioning... So I'm gonna have to put off things again... Depressing.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates from me this week, been kinda depressed over a few things in my personal life. Just been needing time to accept them...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Got some small updates that I meant to do yesterday, but my connection to the site was experiencing problems. Nothing major, just some small additional info.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:35 pm

I know I'm jinxing it by saying this, but I actually have cash to spend, so I was thinking about actual paying for some commission. Most of the ones I designed beforehand were paid for as favors for my work and maintenance, so this will be a first. Right now I'm trying to get some ideas downs, and deciding weather I would want to a few cheap ones, a really well done single, or a comic... Which I'll spend more time on tomorrow. However I always get cold feet about these things(mostly about how to pay and who to choose), but I'm going to try to get through it, though it may be a bit.

I'm probably going to stick to characters who don't already have relevant art to them, just of a change of pass, and maybe give some villainess the spotlight, but it all depends on what ideas I can settle on.

If anyone has some advice I would be more than happy to hear it though.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Tired, but found some stuff here and there. Also read ZerostormZZ's topic, just need some time to construct some replies dood. Also memo to go check out new Morrigan stuff. Need to get some sightings done too, but I'm done for today.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Took care of the spam that popped up today. Now I'm going to take care of some replies.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:16 am

Rainday wrote:I know I'm jinxing it by saying this, but I actually have cash to spend, so I was thinking about actual paying for some commission.  Most of the ones I designed beforehand were paid for as favors for my work and maintenance, so this will be a first.  Right now I'm trying to get some ideas downs, and deciding weather I would want to a few cheap ones, a really well done single, or a comic... Which I'll spend more time on tomorrow. However I always get cold feet about these things(mostly about how to pay and who to choose), but I'm going to try to get through it, though it may be a bit.

I'm probably going to stick to characters who don't already have relevant art to them, just of a change of pass, and maybe give some villainess the spotlight, but it all depends on what ideas I can settle on.  

If anyone has some advice I would be more than happy to hear it though.

Yo, for the payment, there are several ways, although Paypal is generally the most used option.
You just need to create an account, register a credit card on your profile, and it will be enough. For the credit card, it can be removed from your account easily, in case you want to remove the informations.

To pay the artist, just click on "Pay or send Money" : Two options will be proposed
1) Pay for goods and services
2) Send money to friend or family

The difference is, when you click on 2), you will have to pay a paypal fee, along with the money sent (Nothing big, it's from 1 to 3 usd generally)
So yea, that's only when the artist want you to pay the fee.

Once you have selected one of the 2 options, enter the appropriate mail address of the artist, the amount of money, and then just sent it. Paypal generally confirm quickly that you really sent the money (Under 30 minutes) and it appears on your paypal history, as well as on your mail.

I've never had problems with paypal, I think it's safe and effective, but of course, nothing is guaranteed 100% ^^.
And that's how Paypal appears in my country, but I think the Paypal site will be the same for you.

For the "Who to choose" ... Can't help too much here, it really depends of what style you want. If you dream about a sort of chibi-style full of Lamias in a harem, SnakeGuyJack might be your choice, while JadenKaiba can makes your dreams of curvy females in intense yuri scenes come true.

When I commission an artist for the first time, whether he is cheap or expensive, I don't ask for a big thing immediately, like a full set of comic pages, or a harem of 10 characters. I prefer starting with something simple, 1, 2 or 3 chars, a little background maybe : This is just to verify if the artist :
- Draw the character the way I want (I love jewels and detailed clothes on a woman skin, does he/she draw that properly ?)
- if he isn't too long (I understand that some styles may take time, but over 1 month without some lineart preview is a joke...)
- Does he accepts to modify the sketch/linéart previews several time ? (Of course, you can't ask the artist to change everything once the final color is done, but yea, during the sktech/lineart previews, it's your right to have the modifications you desire.)

Once you have found an artist you like, just ask if he is available, if he accepts to draw the kind of fantasies you like, general pricing, well, all the questions you want, and when you are really up to commission him, you can send your full description.

When I sent a description to an artist, I do it this way :

- First, I tell him what are my tastes : "I fantasize a lot about scenes of superheroines being corrupted by evil and seductive women that use their sensuality to hypnotize their victims.
I'm also very attracted to dark skinned women, indian or arabian like, and belly dancers." (Just a general thing about your tastes, so the artist understand better why he draws that)
- After, give him a list of the characters & background you want, with images references and tells him a brief summary of what will happen : "In this picture, Sailor Moon will fall for Caldina dance of seduction. Sailor Moon will be on her knees, staring at Caldina, while Caldina dances, her veils flying magically around Sailor Moon. They will be outside, on the desert sand, and there will be a pyramid behind them" Once this little intro done, you can enter into the full details :

1) Background

2) Character appearance and clothing
a) Sailor Moon
b) Caldina
(The characters have been mentioned above, but here you'll really insist on what you desire, if you want a modification in their original appearance or costume, etc)

3) Poses
a) Sailor Moon
b) Caldina
(Again, use both text and images if your afraid of being not clear enough)

4) Face expressions and additional details
a) Sailor Moon
b) Caldina
c) Additional details
(The c) is for little stuff like, text, a particular item, like Caldina veil orientation, or if you want to see sweat, wetness on a specific body part.

So yes, that's what I do when I commission an artist, but of course, do what seems more comfortable for you.
There are so many artists, choosing is not easy ^^.
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks for all this, it really helps out a lot dood =) I learned some things here. As for artist, I got my eye on Jadenkaiba and Chaoscroc, they're within my price range and know how to do hypno content very well. What I'm trying to decide now is what I would want to commission... I've been turning around some general ideas, just waiting for one or two to click. I'm only going to mention the villainesses names so I don't spoil anything

The ones I have good ideas for
Tronne Bonne
Cia
Zygote(God Eater)
Veran(Zelda: Oracle of Ages)
Despina (Queen's Blade)
Lady Riemsianne(Shining Force Exa/Project X Zone)
Aya-me(Sakura Wars/Project X Zone)
Witch Lady (Dragon Quest)
Kalifa (One Piece)

The ones I don't have a clue for
So Dakki(Hoshin Engi)
Vampire Girls/Lamia Queen(FF2)
Kaku Bunwa(Ikki Tousen)
Haruka/Katsuragi(Senran Kagura)
Shaman(Dragon Quest)
Under appreciated youma(Sailor Moon)

Though I'm still brainstorm until I get that spark... I need some time to go through the forum to remind me of some girls, which I'll hopefully have time for tomorrow. I will take what you said to heart.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:42 pm

I'm going to forgo my precious games for today and see if I can't get some sightings done. Just remember you can help too
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t452-ongoing-doing-a-sightings-topic-sighting-that-need-to-be-done#4111

As you can see I've been changing that title around to get the gist across. You don't have to follow the format I listed, just make sure you get what's going on and why down. I tend to go a little heavy in mine because I get really into it. I guess I'm going to start with Valkyrie Drive.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Updated my DA account with a lot of sexy youma and hypnosis pics, so there's that. Other than that I'm going to have to take a step back from commissioning those pics. I still have the money, but when I decided to do it I didn't have the idea that fit with it, so since then I've been struggling in my head to try to fit something in but I've been having no luck. Every idea is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, so I'll just take a backstep to it so I can relax my mind and wait for the inspiration to come naturally.

Also, hope everyone is enjoying the Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid- sighting. I put a lot of work into it which I hope you find helpful. Other than that I wanted to do a So Dakki from Hoshin Engi sighting, but I can't find any appropriate pics or scans...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Valkyrie Drive sighting is definitely nice, never seen the anime before but I've had my eye on the series since the game was announced for pretty obvious reasons. I've been trying to put together a nice big sighting for Rumble Roses since I'm a fan of the series and it definitely takes some effort to get stuff ready so good job for doing such a great and in depth one. And if you wanted to try and figure out stuff for your commissions I could try and help brainstorm with you via PMs, I do love hearing your ideas.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next