Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 10 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Bellchan Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh goodness, the Lacus and Flay one made my life complete. Thank you so much, Rainday.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to manip that one for the Booru. Gundam SEED has always been a fave of mine and I cannot resist siren songs.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 10 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Feel free to do so dood, be sure to link it somewhere on here when you do. You can also upload it to the group if you feel like it.

Yeah, Gundam SEED was special for me as well, I even threw in a bunch of the girls at the end of the Witch's Tower fic in VIP3 since it was a crossover thing =)

Geistis sure commissions some wonderful stuff. A little over to top for me sometimes, but he's commissioning it so can't complain. Plus I get some lovely finds from him.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 am

Alrighty.

This was my sorry attempt at manip. http://hypno.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5780

All the artistic talent in this house goes to my better half. All I can do is watch her use filters and hope I can emulate :p
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Still, quite nice dood. I just grab pics and caption them lol. The most I every did was paint a character's arm black in paint.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:46 am

Haven't had much good time to write, so I've been brainstorming things, like weather to make the story overpowering or seduction based, for the Reci idea. It's hard to decide because Reci really can go both ways(she defeated the senshi and Moon with ease, but look at that face and that form(not the cat one)... and she drains energy by people looking into her eyes). Also, debating on transforming them into clones or unique flower girls... Unique would probably make things longer than they need to be though, but still, coming up with unique variation for each scout is fun.

Also, lot of bear hug stuff on my DA right now, going through a certain someones commissions, and most of the implications are the user loving being between those bosoms. Plus it has the defeat aspect.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:36 am

My vote is for unique flower girls; always had a thing for sexy plant-girls like that. Very Happy

I'm usually into bear hug when its followed by suckling or lactation; usually not a crazy amout of lactation though, unless being cascaded in milk physically converts them, like the milk softening their skin and changing how their hair is. Looking forward to what you've got in mind for that idea, Rainday.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:31 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:My vote is for unique flower girls; always had a thing for sexy plant-girls like that. Very Happy

Hmm, the problem is coming up with a unique design for each. Alura Une is a given, and I have a form in mind for Mercury that works off lilies. However, coming up with at least 2-3 more... On the other hand I could recycle Zoisite's plant youma... hmm. Let's see, petals, vines, roots, leafs... I could work off of each of those. I think I have something. I could work both angles, seduction and force, unique and copy, yes... and a nice little twist ending... WORK STARTS TOMORROW(maybe, if things work out, but I got the fire in me!).

Thank you for support, see, this is what helps get my wheels turning. Support and contribution, I love it so much. It allows me a bigger view and focuses me on how I can get ideas to work by coming up with creative solutions that pretty much everyone will enjoy. It is my muse~ To write something that people will enjoy, and getting comments on such work fills me with pride =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 am

Rainday wrote:
DrgnmastrAlex wrote:My vote is for unique flower girls; always had a thing for sexy plant-girls like that. Very Happy

Hmm, the problem is coming up with a unique design for each. Alura Une is a given, and I have a form in mind for Mercury that works off lilies. However, coming up with at least 2-3 more... On the other hand I could recycle Zoisite's plant youma... hmm. Let's see, petals, vines, roots, leafs... I could work off of each of those. I think I have something. I could work both angles, seduction and force, unique and copy, yes... and a nice little twist ending... WORK STARTS TOMORROW(maybe, if things work out, but I got the fire in me!).

Thank you for support, see, this is what helps get my wheels turning. Support and contribution, I love it so much. It allows me a bigger view and focuses me on how I can get ideas to work by coming up with creative solutions that pretty much everyone will enjoy. It is my muse~ To write something that people will enjoy, and getting comments on such work fills me with pride =)

I'd love to see some of your works~
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Well, there in the yahoo groups, though a few of them I've neglected to finish(I hope to remedy that at some point). Let's just do a sum up of what I have.

In the basic group:
A 3 part Dragon Quest VIII fic titled Blue(Involves Witch Lady X Jessica + much more)
A 5 part crossover featuring the Sailor Senshi Vs the Soul Bees(aka Q-Bee) from Darkstalkers(incomplete)
7 caption stories done with Detached's great 3D Custom Girls skills(most Sailor Moon based)
53 caption works(single & series) of various series

In VIP1:
A XXXholic fic(my first fic)
A FF8 fic
Part 1 of a FF5 fic(incomplete)
4 parts of a Lunar fic(incomplete)

In VIP2:
A FF7 fic with a crossover of Chadarnook(Goddess form of course)
3 parts of a Sailor Moon fic focusing on Thetis and Sailor Mars(incomplete)
The Witch's Tower(my masterpiece)

All you need is a free yahoo account to access the basic stuff. Also, my email(aka what my fics will have beside them) is lurker3009

As a cautionary note, most of them are quite long, which might thrill some of you.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:20 pm

So is this forum dead? I been wondering if I could get those points for the commision I posted a few days ago.
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

The forum is still alive and well.
Admin hasn't been around much the last month or so, I'm guessing real life is probably getting in the way.
As for the points, they'll get done eventually p, in the meantime just savor the anticipation for whichever VIP section you'll spend the points on.
Wink

P.s you could also use the time to enter my contest for more points.
P.p.s and if our very generous admin reads this he can update the points for my last few stories too. Thanks!

Back to the topic - Rainday what was the title of the FFVIII Fic you wrote in the ViP group... I don't remember it, and I think I would very much like to read it.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Thank you Very Happy
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm

It was Personal Secretary, think I wrote it for Rico and you or something...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 am

That's rig, I really liked that one.
(forgot it was one of yours) Embarassed
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

Tis okay dood.

Anyway, on a positive note, I made progress in the fic(yay)! I was just having so many problems getting it started(one being free time, worrying over staying up too late while writing, and playing games with friends), but now I got that way. However looking back at what I just wrote I feel I'm missing my own point of shortness... I couldn't help but look at it and go "Now I have to establish that these are the characters and not just monstergirl bait" so yeah... Expect something similar to the Bee My Slave opening, hinted yuri and all.

Also, I'll try to throw up some more entries in the anime/manga section. I have a To-Love-Ru topic in mind... I wonder if that made it into the anime...

EDIT:

Also, I would like to state that I am partially in charge of the groups, that only follows along with the original rule set(I.E. letting people into the basic group and you write a fic, send it to me, and I let you in for the vip groups). While I would like to help with the point commissions it would probably be too stressful for me at this time. Sorry.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 am

Kinda worried about our admin now given how long it's been since he's been around Sad

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Don't be too concerned, this time of year is pretty hectic and stressful. He has to be away from the site on the weekdays too sometimes due to work and stuff. Plus he might just need a break for a wee bit. So wish him well and just wait for this hectic holiday season to be over and I'm sure everything will be fine.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Damn wind knocked the power out while I was writing. Luckily only lost a sentence or two, but I'm gonna take it as a sign to not continue tonight just in case... Howling wind wasn't helping me focus either.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:33 pm

And then my internet died two days and I couldn't get a good nights sleep... Fic is going to take longer than I thought. Ugh, so much to catch up on too! Also, not much I can do tonight or tomorrow, but rest assure, I will finish the fic, it will be available to all, and there will be plenty of hot yuri, seduction, and detailed transformations.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas~!

EDIT:

Oh wait, there is this
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1066387/2girls-3koma-animal_ears-bed-black_hair-blonde_hai
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Ok, got a little something for yawls. It's not perfect in my eyes at least, but it's definitely something.

First, we got some samples for the Sailor Mars doujin, HURRAH!
http://schmitxxfallen.blog61.fc2.com/

Interesting enough the first story is about Beeification, like something I worked on lol. However, the fact that they turned the stinger into a penis... It makes me groan so heavily inside. Also, yes, when I first saw this I went "Holy shit, did Bee My Slave inspire this!?" but there is more than likely not a chance of that lol. Beeification was popular long before that fic and will be long after I finish it at some point.

The rest are mildly interesting, if only for the themes, dollification(course it's a male doll leading it), frogification(I really hope one day we get slime frogs from this series), and zombification(it should be interesting to see how it's handled...).

Lots of Venus X Mars, which I do love. I guess Venus is going the be their staple, not that I don't blame them =)

Also, the Kiss in the Dark story section has been updating, so if you haven't been, go check it out
http://ssb.sakura.ne.jp/story.html
also the main site
http://blog.livedoor.jp/g_than33mixer/

Also, we have a nice update from http://world666.blog3.fc2.com/ that feautres Rydia as a corrupted version of the Queen of Eblan chimera(there's a bad breath segment with Aeris and Tifa, but you might be better off skipping it).

Also, this would be a great example of spider girl on bug girl action, if not for pages 23-27. It's basically a touhou fic with Wriggle and Yanamane, and just has such excellent domination and use of webbing, done by one of my favorite doujin peoples... But then Yamanane magically grows a dick to "climax things"(que Endless Despair). The story itself might involve poisoning, though weather that is of the body or the mind is up to you.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31266746

I think that's it for now.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Oh, looks like the forth sample of the Mars Corruption has been fixed, and it seems like it's all because of a female plant Daimon, nifty.

Also, started back on the fic last night, I can already tell I'm going overboard TT_TT But, hopefully the plethora of descriptions will serve to increase the mood rather than bog it down. Still gonna take a while, but rest assured I will be doing a little every night.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Sch_mit posted some more of the doll one on Pixiv. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32444827

No commento.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Our year is coming to a end, but next year, that is the year of the snake! So that year I'm expecting some interesting fics with certain monstergirls, like lamias, gorgons or I don't know, Melusine?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32517169

There's also Echidna from Queen's Blade, as well as Menace(her headdress does have a snake on it).

And this year the Senran Kagura anime is coming up, as well as rumors about Senran Kagura: Burst being released all around the world(aka the game where you play the bad Snake ninja girls(it also includes the first game)). So Snake ninjas would also fit well =)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1307970/5girls-absurdres-black_hair-blonde_hair-bow-eyepat

Edit: Now this is one heck of a way to bring in the New Year too

http://www.blueballoon.sakura.ne.jp/memo.html
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 am

I owe you people a little progress report on things I suppose. Christmas gifts have been taking a good amount of free time from me, especially things like Halo 4... and that I keep going "one more game...". Still, I've been trying to do what I can here and there... Rest assured that I won't drop the fic either. My Halo 4 craze is dying down a little(I GOT LAST AGAIN!!! *flip table*), so I'm probably going to get back to it tomorrow night if plans don't interrupt. I have been thinking of it mind you, and I came across a... lengthening dilemma...

Since I'm giving each girl a unique transformation, that means they get a unique power... I was original going to have it to where they overwhelm Usagi, but then I started thinking... "Okay, I need to get them all separated so each seduction can take place and be unique... But what happens after that, doing so and not having them exhibit their new traits and their new mental states would feel like such a waste... So why not throw in random women and girls for them to try their powers on? Of course, it would be quite neat for them to fight against their friends too... etc" So yeah, have no clue how much that will add, but it should be quite enjoyable, right?

Also, at some point this year I'm thinking about trying to upload to the gallery on the group. I have back ups of pretty much everything, though going back through the pixiv stuff is going to be... fun.

Lastly, the Senran Kagura anime should be coming out this season, yay! However I don't see anyone picking it up sub wise, though that will probably change... I hope. I also really hope that it doesn't turn into the disaster that the first Queen's Blade subs were. [history](You see kids, back in the day, no one touched Queen's Blade and it hadn't been licensed by Crunchyroll or Mediablaster. There was only one group subbing it, very, very, poorly... This group was Russian Subs... A group that left many lines untranslated and joke around with the whole thing... It was not a good time... especially when they covered up nudity in the final fight with their website... ... ... Please not again.) [/end ramble]

But yeah, that will be fun, looks like at least plenty of yuri molestation from Katsuragi. And of course Yagyuu will be hard crushing on Hibari. Also, Haruka... if they keep her flirty attacks in(why wouldn't they) and her plans to make Hibari her doll... Their could be great potential. Anyway, here's the official site with promos and stuff.
http://senran.tv/special/

Get hyped.

Speaking of getting hyped, getting hyped by Two Best Friends to play my new Chrono Trigger on the DS https://youtu.be/dQa-rnV-OBM Kiss kiss~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Rainday wrote:I owe you people a little progress report on things I suppose. Christmas gifts have been taking a good amount of free time from me, especially things like Halo 4... and that I keep going "one more game...". Still, I've been trying to do what I can here and there... Rest assured that I won't drop the fic either. My Halo 4 craze is dying down a little(I GOT LAST AGAIN!!! *flip table*), so I'm probably going to get back to it tomorrow night if plans don't interrupt. I have been thinking of it mind you, and I came across a... lengthening dilemma...

Since I'm giving each girl a unique transformation, that means they get a unique power... I was original going to have it to where they overwhelm Usagi, but then I started thinking... "Okay, I need to get them all separated so each seduction can take place and be unique... But what happens after that, doing so and not having them exhibit their new traits and their new mental states would feel like such a waste... So why not throw in random women and girls for them to try their powers on? Of course, it would be quite neat for them to fight against their friends too... etc" So yeah, have no clue how much that will add, but it should be quite enjoyable, right?

Also, at some point this year I'm thinking about trying to upload to the gallery on the group. I have back ups of pretty much everything, though going back through the pixiv stuff is going to be... fun.

Lastly, the Senran Kagura anime should be coming out this season, yay! However I don't see anyone picking it up sub wise, though that will probably change... I hope. I also really hope that it doesn't turn into the disaster that the first Queen's Blade subs were. [history](You see kids, back in the day, no one touched Queen's Blade and it hadn't been licensed by Crunchyroll or Mediablaster. There was only one group subbing it, very, very, poorly... This group was Russian Subs... A group that left many lines untranslated and joke around with the whole thing... It was not a good time... especially when they covered up nudity in the final fight with their website... ... ... Please not again.) [/end ramble]

But yeah, that will be fun, looks like at least plenty of yuri molestation from Katsuragi. And of course Yagyuu will be hard crushing on Hibari. Also, Haruka... if they keep her flirty attacks in(why wouldn't they) and her plans to make Hibari her doll... Their could be great potential. Anyway, here's the official site with promos and stuff.
http://senran.tv/special/

Get hyped.

Speaking of getting hyped, getting hyped by Two Best Friends to play my new Chrono Trigger on the DS https://youtu.be/dQa-rnV-OBM Kiss kiss~

Sounds good so far, do things at your own pace~
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next