Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 6 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am

Didn't sleep at all tonight so don't expect anything from me to day unless it's "dood... what if..." stuff(example, see https://charmed.variousforum.com/t81-raidy-raidy-raidy ). But when I do get that sleep(and it will come at some point, I just need some medication to help me...), I got a few captions planned. One for a VIP group, one for Metroid Fusion, and one for DoubleEdged's thread. I haven't done narrative style in a while(I.E. Samus gasped as she felt her control spreading through her), so I think I'll do that for the Metroid one at least, if only because Samus doesn't have much dialog.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 6 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh, sorry I didn't give the best description. I was rather tired at the time, heh. I finally found the UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie clips that I was talking about earlier.

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t89-ufo-ultramaiden-valkyrief-f-mc-tf
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Okay, got some stuff done on the first caption. Decided to go narrative style with it to convey more of the setting, though it does take up a lot more space... Hmm, well it shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow, just hope I don't wake up super early like I did today *yawn*

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Didn't get any sleep last night due to my ulcer... so I slept through most of the day... Still tired too. Still, I'm tossing around ideas and the like, though this does delay any writing because I don't like to do it when tired or in slight discomfort(see ulcer). I might wake up in a bit...

Feel so guilty leaving that upload page blank for so long though... If I want to make any true progress with it I'll need to go back home, but it sounds like it's been quite taxing over there, and with my medication not working, I don't think that's a good idea...

Oh well, hopefully I'll have a good night's sleep for once and have plenty of energy for several captions.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Got some good sleep, but having a very busy and grump day. So regretfully(as is always the case), I'm gonna delay some stuff. Ugh... Just, rrrrrrrr! Well, tomorrow should be better, hopefully. Again, sorry for the delays, it just seems to be my thing.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Finishing up the first caption, gonna put off uploading for tonight though because yahoo is acting weird. The next caption I don't see as taking much time, but I've been wrong about these before, then there's D's newest works, which I need to figure out the right approach for. Other than that, everything is peachy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Okay, time to finish up at least one caption. I got bogged down in a live stream and then finding Sabrina/Natsume pics. Luckily enough I only have so much work done on this one caption so I should be able to finish and upload it by some point tonight.

Then onto Metroid and then DoubleEdged works which will be available for all in the group. Then, provided I don't run out of steam, a caption series with Polite Society to, I guess honor, someone who did some work for me freely =) And then another Sailor Moon caption after that because I said I would, and then... Maybe something pokemonish since I've "caught that bug" too.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Tonight is gonna be a tough battle between making more progress in Pokemon Ruby versus doing a caption of Metroid. We'll see how it goes. *pokemon battle music begins playing* That is not a good sign. Plus I'm still having difficulties deciding which angle I want to go at the Metroid one. Also, yahoo has been scaring me recently, some pics not displaying. Been that way for a few days, and for all the groups I'm a member of, and no mention of it is bothering me. Is it just me?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:25 pm

It's been extremely slow in loading, and I've had to reload pages a few times, but it's still possible to see them.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 am

Hmmm, I see... I hope they fix this soon... It's making me rather anxious.

In other news, I played pokemon instead <_< HOWEVER, I caught Groudon using only 5 ultraballs, without putting any status effects on him. I feel awesome.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Ugh... my head... This whole yahoo thing is driving a spike of stress into me. Ugh. Anyway, since I've spent a majority of the day making my way around Hoenn(though as a result I feel I need to reevaluate my team), I'm probably gonna write up that Metroid caption... Now, how to go about it... Yeah... a tad dark, but somewhat canonical... 3 pics, I got them... that will work...

In the meantime this dood commission a Sailor Moon hypno pic from Sue-chan and wrote a story that I haven't had time to read yet(but will be read at some point later tonight).
http://sunt-ermico.deviantart.com/art/Water-and-Lightning-323684938

http://sunt-ermico.deviantart.com/art/Water-and-Lightning-323685457

See, I've been finding good stuff, I just don't like uploading at house B...

Also, for those that don't know what the SA-X is, here you go
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/SA-X
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Ok, got the first pic's caption done, it's basically the setup of Fusion and the scenario, the second pic I'll have to really decide how it goes down, and third is gonna be a brief epilogue.

Not sure how much I'll get done today though since I'm busy. Oh so much to do, but at least it's fun stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Ended up finally seeing The Dark Knight Rises, so that took up most of the day. However, I'm gonna try to get a little more work on the caption regardless. But yeah, busy busy busy for the rest of the night and the next two days possibly, we'll see. Might have to start writing in the day even though I loathe doing so because of interruptions, but if I have free time, that would probably be the better way to spend it then watching youtube.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

[The following is a stress induced rant with a good lack of vocabulary, so avoid if you want]

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 6 Mary10

*sigh* Okay, you know what, I'm gonna rant about something that I probably should of done earlier, but like most of the shit I take, I bottle it up. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! WHY THE FUCK YAHOO! WHY THE FUCK! You work perfectly for years and say you have a 100gbs of storage and nowhere do you mention any album limit SO WHY THE FUCK! Why the fuck when I spent so much time organizing to make everyone happy! All I wanted was for people to be happy. I moved villainess art which I view as a necessity into older albums(for captions, inspiration, and hey, without them, where would we be), and ones that are more relevant to the group but hard to come by to newer ones. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP TARGETING THE SAILOR MOON ALBUM! Why when I search do I not find anyone else complaining about this bug/error so I can at least feel like this just isn't fucking harassment on some scale!

You just... ugh...*sigh* I mean, yeah, on some level I probably should of kept a backup supply, and sure I got most of this bookmarked or can find it through a few google searches, but god damnit that takes up a lot of time. Now I have to question decision regarding you. Is it because we use the *** label and that sets off some weird code error? Or do you just have it in for me because I organize a lot, then why the hell include the function if if can randomly delete more than half your uploaded content. *sigh* It's just not fair, and I don't care if life's not fair, but I NEED CAUSE AND EFFECT DATA! That way I know what not to do and don't feel some misplaced form of guilt every time I look at the album. I know you are the only option we truly have since you are free, but sometimes... Sometimes I just want rip you open and tear out whatever cause you to keep screwing me and other people who upload stuff over and sew you back together like some Frankenstein doll. *sigh*

Cause now I have to enact a plan that's gonna be a bother for me, one in which I have to create a backup copy for every past and future upload. And that is something I do not want to do right now. Cause A) I'm gonna need to buy a external HD at some point to feel truly safe, B) There will be a huge level of organization required, and C) It's gonna suck. I mean, not when I upload shit because all I would half to do is move it to the folder marked old(something that I started since the first mass deletion), but I don't want to put that burden on other people, so I'll be saving all the new pics they upload as well. Again, I don't really have a problem with this and the last thing I would want to do is discourage people from uploading pics. It's just going to require a lot of commitment from me, rather, a lot more. And right now, that's rather daunting.

*sigh* I don't even know what the point of this anymore... I just wanted to express my unhappiness with the current state of things. I don't want pity, nor do I want to guilt anybody, I just want to vent. And since I can't really find a way to vent at yahoo, I'm just typing it down here. It's not like I'm gonna stop uploading or anything like that, it's what I do, and I love doing it. I love sharing art with others who have the same interest, I feel safe to communicate there and here. I love reading and writing stories of this nature, of captioning pics others make. What I don't love is being too small to stand up to yahoo, that it pretty much has a monopoly, and no method of communication. But then again it's the only place where we can theoretically host all this stuff, so it just drives me a little batty when unfair stuff like this happens, it isn't common, and it pretty much seems singled on us.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 pm

*sigh*

Okay, feeling good now, just gotta get back to writing. Let's see if I can get the second and third pages done tonight.

Also, big thanks to Genetic Entry and DoubleEdged helping me out with the sightings sections. I'll also see if I can contribute to them in any way.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Well, looks like my friend isn't going to show up tonight. This does aggravate me as it seems to be the theme of the day, being overlooked by my friends.

BUT ANYWAY! Since I have so much free time I'm gonna try to finish up that Metroid Fusion caption. Oh, and it's going to be quite wordy so it gonna be kinda in the style of my "The Bite" captions, in which I put the pic at the bottom. Then onto captioning DoubleEdged's stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Taking a bit longer on the Metroid caption. Having trouble writing it somewhat. It just coming out long and I'm having trouble aiming for a nice... "twist" I guess you would say. I think I found it, I just need to find a good method to place it in. That and I'm a little depressed. So yeah, ups and downs and ups and down.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Gonna try to get that Metroid caption done tonight, but I am watching a livestream, so we'll see.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Got further along in it, but I might have to rework the whole thing. It's 4 pages long already, and that because of the detail freak in me. Maybe I should drop the caption concept entirely and make it into a short story....
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 am

Think I'll just make it into a short story for the basic group. That way I won't feel limited by the picture, yet have most of it down, and can expand on the sex scene. Yeah, that will probably be for the best. Heh, this is what I get for going narrative style. But yeah, didn't get anything done today because I was hanging out with my cousin, and then kinda got wrapped up in some livestream while trying to make my way up Sky Pillar.

I hate Sky Pillar.

Oh the bright side, pokemon/megaman/Egoraptor/Jontron/GameGrumps fans, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_gPZGiV_m8&list=PLC4E9F4F6136EF251&index=1&feature=plpp_video
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok, since I'm turning Metroid into a short story, I'm gonna do a quick caption since I haven't done crap in the last few days(well, except struggle with Metroid and Pokemon... need to find a good place to train...). So, hopefully I can complete that, but real quick, FF and DQ search.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 am

Ok, maybe not tonight. However, I did complete a great deal of it, and it is turning out very well. Gonna be 4 pages +... and I probably could of ended it sooner, but, well, I wanted to give it a conclusion to what I set up. The pic in question that is being captioned is the last one in DoubleEdged's thread(I'll get around to the others after, it's just that that one was 1 pic, so quick and easy). But yeah, hopefully you'll love it and it kinda feeds off a pic pic done earlier, you'll see.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I swear, doing narrative style is going to be my undoing, because I can't seem to help but write a whole story. Even doing pure narrative with no spoken dialog. But I so promise that it will fulfill certain desires. I will have the caption up tonight, even if I have to stay up to do so. On this I make my stand. However, be prepared for a quite a long short story(1511 words and still not done).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 am

Ok, caption done, I DEMAND ALL THE LUVS! I'll begin retweaking the Samus one tomorrow(unless I can find a certain pic) possibly. Or, you know, I just might take a day to myself. Depends~ Though I am running low on objectives in pokemon, which is making me painfully sad.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 am

It's no wonder you use this topic to blow off steam and rant. I just saw the disappearance of the sailor moon and anime images in the group and this is the second time something like this happened (Or is it the third) to have your and other hard work vanish on you can't be easy. If that happened to me I probably would not take it as well as you do.

Saw the new caption good work as always form you and detached.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next