Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

+16
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
singory
DaisyHypnoPeril
obviousagent
LeonOne994
LazyAlex
Nightington
Chelson
I-Go
vesago_x
RainbowSevenRainbow
Kamenrider
tilltherewas1
Grungepunk
DoubleEdged
20 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 Empty Re: Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:52 pm

107) I had a thought, but now I'm slightly pissed at it because of the pachinko machine game...  Though I know they won't do it, but, ARGGG FUCK YOU KONAMI!

Medusa heads are hard to dodge because they are actually very beautiful and float in hypnotic patterns.  They attack with kisses that paralyze the victim with arousal, and continue to plant them until the victim passes out from orgasms. They then take their target(if female) to Medusa's former chamber, where a beautiful blue and green mask of Queen Medusa resides.  If they put the mask on, they will be granted Medusa's beauty as well as changing their skin blue and their hair green, command over all medusa heads, the strength of Medusa, the ability to trap anyones gave and cause them to stiffen up with arousal, and her skills with rapier. However such power is impossible to not be corrupted by, even for a saint.  They will claim beatiful victims and charm them into servitude, with the more use of power, strands of hair turn into snakes, finally cultivating into  lamia like body.  Once done, the Queen Medusa will make them wear beak like mirrormask that cover their eyes so they can move and serve her, and so the new Medusa can admire her beauty in the reflection(possibly reflective yet scanty armor as well as a buckler shield).  They purely rely on hearing, touch, and smell, to track down any would be threateners of their Queen.  They no longer need to see because the image of their queen's beauty is burned into their mind's eye.

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 Medusa10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:39 pm

107 continued

This came to me later, but when someone wants to free the girls(as impossibly as that is) the Queen's guard use their reflective armament to always reflect the face of Queen Medusa at their attackers at every possible moment

For instance Heroine A is attacking Guard B, Guard B raises their buckler, Heroine A stops her attack because she can't bring herself to strike such beauty, Guards C & D grab her arms from behind and force her to face Medusa Queen, Heroine A begins the process of becoming Guard E. (Guard A for those wondering is always right next to the Queen).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:51 pm

108) I was stuck by a comic page today that made me do something that I kinda always do in RPGs. You know when you get so overpowered you can one shot enemies? But then you come across an enemy with charm and you want to lose to her, so you do. Basically I've been thinking about that writing that in character, here's a scenario for you.

Tifa is soloing North Crater to grind for AP for materia, has her best weapon, equipment, materia, and limit breaks. As she is searching for those Movers( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Mover_(Final_Fantasy_VII) ) she comes across a Pollensalta and one shots the enemies around her. This frightens the Pollensalta as she tries to cast Fascination on Yuffie, but Yuffie is wearing a ribbon. Still, Yuffie being a little horn and lonely decides to play along on her terms...

A) Yuffie bullies the Pollensalta with her superior strength and decide to give her what she wants. She acts like she's charmed but doesn't listen to Pollensalta and forces herself on her. Pollensalta is still afraid of her as she rips of her swimsuit. She's not sure weather Yuffie is charmed or not so she tries to take the ribbon off, however, each time she reaches it Yuffie instead moves her hand somewhere more stimulating. Yuffie then decides to 69 with her. The Pollensalta knows her last chance is coming up before she gets KO'ed from pleasure as Yuffie lowers and small but strong body on her. Her tongue works quickly and effectively sending the virgin girl to a quick climax, but what Yuffie lacks in skill she makes up in stamina. Pollensalta continues the struggle to hold back her own climax until she has weaken the her victim, enough, and when that time comes, and her pussy gushes into Yuffie's mouth the young heroine is dazed by it's amazing taste. The Pollensalta orders her to lap it all up, and Yuffie does so, her mind going numb from the beautiful taste. Slowly, Pollensalta uses all her strength to roll on top of the girl and uses her small breast to balance herself and push over the edge more and more. It ends, with another climax hitting them both, this time causing her Pollensalta's juices to dribble over Yuffie's face and tain the ribbon in her hair. She hopes that is enough to invalidate it's canceling effects versus her charm and castes fascination over them she falls down against Yuffie's soaked and toned body. With her weak voice, she tries to whisper out some commands as sleep overtakes her... When Pollensalta wakes up it is in her home within the cave, and Yuffie nuzzling against her cleavage. Uncertain if it worked, she calls out to her, and Yuffie looks up, her eyes as pink as can be. Pollensalta chuckles as she strokes her new slave's hair and tells her to go back to nuzzling her, as she analyzes the events, and decides maybe having a strong willful slave wouldn't be so bad...

B) Yuffie uses manipulate to make the Pollensalta do whatever she commands, humiliating the frightened woman by giving her a taste of her own medicine. She makes her kiss her, prostrate before her, act as a chair, masturbate, even cum, before she get's a little too hot and orders Pollensalta to make love to her. Yuffie continues to let power go to her head and orders the Pollensalta to undo her ribbon, enjoying how nervous and weak she is, as she continues making love, Yuffie orders her to cast fascination on her, knowing how good it felt. It sends her to new heights of bliss, but unfortunately for her her mind is ebbing from it, making give coherent orders a struggle, and making her feel weaker towards to Pollensalta. She sees that frighten look disappear to give way to her normal smoldering look as she tries to issue a order, but a deep kiss interrupts it as the Pollensalta presses Yuffie's pleasure button hard, casting another Fascination on her, sending her on a endless wave of climaxes until she passes out. Yuffie wakes up to Angel's whisper only to find herself naked among a group of Pollensalta. She desperately tries to find the mute materia, only to realize it's embed in a collar around her neck, she tries to shout a order but nothing comes out, realizing that she's been muted. However when the Pollensalta order her to prostrate herself before them she is forced to do so, and then her fate slowly dawns on her as she is given command after command to force an orgasm out of her, eventually leading to them giggling, chanting "cum, cum, cum" having to obey the order and come for each time it's spoken. As her body collapse, her pussy still squirting out juices, the Pollensalta tell her that she will not know the sweet blissful embrace of Fascination for quite some time, as this is the punishment she deserves for humiliating their sister so. As they walk they tell her to follow, occasionally saying "come now" forcing more draining pleasure on Yuffie as she yearns for the day she makes it up to these monsters and can at last know Fascination once more...

c) Yuffie misses being Fascinated so she "accidentally" cuts off her ribbon as she skilfully "misses" Pollensalta while cutting off her clothes. Her plan being to get her angry and back to her fearless haughty self, notice the ribbon is off, and fascinate her. After all, she's lvl 99, what's the worst that could happen? Once fascinated she dives into the role of a submissive long pet, desperate for attention that the others haven't given her since they split up. She still feels in control, even if it feels like a dream as the Pollensalta punishes her for being such a bad girl. She could resist the command, but it feels so good to do as she's told, even being punished by such a beautiful woman, being reprimanded for her pervy peaks. However, when she does what she is told she is rewarded by the phrase "good girl", something that has a resounding effect on her more than the fascination spell. Ever since she was little no one told her that, with no mother to help flourish her femininity, and only getting into trouble among those in her village she is so used to to being called the opposite. The Pollensalta notices this, and smirks to herself, she knows just how to train this heroine into her pet, knowing she has this heroine by the nipples. S&M ensues.

D) Yuffie decides to ignore her, not wanting to harm someone that looks so beautiful and human. She can one shot things and has a ribbon on anyway, so she decides to move on to the Movers. After many battles that last a while she gets a few materia leveled up from her rare encounters with them, but finally notices the time and how sweaty she has gotten. She decide to take a swim, knowing she's sorta cleared the area, and then use a tent. However what she didn't notice where those blue eyes fixated on her from the shadows. Pollensalta has been watching her, admiring her skills and strength to the point of becoming lust crazed about her... when she sees her undress, her grip on the wall nearly shatters it. When she see's Yuffie undo her hair, she melts into the puddle of lust she's created on the floor. When Yuffie pulls off her ribbon, she sees her chance and dives secretly slips in the pull as Yuffie washes up. She hides underwater, waiting for Yuffie to swim a little bit out, away from her pesky items, to make her move. As Yuffie floats around, pondering about materia she bumps into Pollensalta's chest. Seeing her innocent expression and her beauty so close up makes her apologize. However, Pollensalta humbly thanks her for sparing her, which only cause Yuffie's eyes to divert as she blushes, but instead they land on the beauties breast, as water slowly drops and drips off them. Yuffie loses herself to their beauty as well, not feeling jealous, just humbled by them. Unfortunately she misses Pollensalta asking her why she spared her, and when she notices how transfixed she is on her chest, she decide to give her shy savior a reward, with the end goal being enslaving of course(which she doesn't view in a evil way, but as a true reward). As Pollensalta flirts, rubbing against Yuffie, the black haired girl questions herself, is this okay this once, can she indulge in this attention that she has been starved of, is she a lesbian, has she already been charmed, why does it take her breath away when Pollensalta kneads her breast, and whispers against her ear, kissing it so gently... Her mind is awash as the Pollensalta continues to get more daring, taking more control. As her body continues to weaker and weaker to Pollensalta's touches, she realizes she needs to get to the ribbon, that will clear her mind... but just when she's reaching for it, Pollensalta calls her out on it, asking her if that's really what she wants, clear head, or to let her give Yuffie the ultimate pleasure with Fascination... Decisions Decisions...

The last one get's anime cliche-ish, and in it I'm thinking this is a younger, not mature Pollensalta, who basically acts as a lesbian stalker. Still it's pretty much the more canon and detailed route. I used Anna Nishikinomiya as a good model for her(pure yet super depraved if that makes any sense). But yeah, everything went out of hand as I only wanted to write a sentence or two for each, and then I felt the obligation to fill out the rest...

As for what inspired me, I saw this tweet https://twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/627411980790337536 Yeah, I know it's Victim Girls, which is mostly mind break maledom stuff which I'm not interested in, though I do love the art, and those first 2 pages of them annilating the crap out of minitours with just a finger flick is pretty sexy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:04 pm

109) Soul Calibur Ivy(Isabella Valentine) vs Poison Ivy.

Just going through some captions and thought that would be fun to see.

110) You are what you eat. This idea works in a variety of settings. The "villainess" in this case can be a false party member or simply a inept party member. The idea is cooking monsters. You're a party that spends a lot of time in dungeons or in the world, but you gotta eat to keep up your stamina. So you either hire a new party member who knows how to cook, or as party leader you take up the job yourself. However normal food is pretty rare, so what's wrong with eating some monster meat? Well, plenty if you don't prepare it just right, or if someone slips in a special sauce. You get perks from the food, but there are some side effects as well, they normally disappear, but it takes longer and longer... Worse yet, your party members don't seem to mind as much, loving the power even as they change form. They don't care much about it as their minds are consumed for the lust for power that most monsters are compelled by, though maybe that new cook slipped in some special milk to make you more obedient... In the end, you all become new breeds of mixed monstergirls developing a new taste for what you lost in your transformation, human sweat and love nectar... And knowing your more powerful than any adventurer now, you'll take them as your slaves... maybe you'll do it to increase your races numbers, or maybe you'll keep them as slaves to worship the unique creature you've become... Or maybe that cook of yours is the only one who can provide what you need, and you'll gladly do anything for her, even make her the leader... or Queen of your party, finding yourself helpless to want to please her and nurse your hunger from her tits...

This idea came from a trope brought up on Bikini Warriors, food made from monsters, and my perverseness taking it to the next level. But yeah, it can work in nearly any RPG set in fantasy settings, prime inspirations coming from Dragon's Crown, Tales, and Dragon Quest. Anything with a cooking system really.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:41 pm

108) I love the overconfident attitude leading to submission in a, b and c.
Yuffie thought she could play a safe game, how wrong she was!
That thing of a heroine having everything to succeed, high power and such, only to end up falling for her own game...
It's awesome, it shows how heroines can be worst and more perverted than villainesses.

Don't know which one of the three I prefer, each twist is so sexy.
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:40 pm

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:108) I love the overconfident attitude leading to submission in a, b and c.
Yuffie thought she could play a safe game, how wrong she was!
That thing of a heroine having everything to succeed, high power and such, only to end up falling for her own game...
It's awesome, it shows how heroines can be worst and more perverted than villainesses.

Don't know which one of the three I prefer, each twist is so sexy.

Hahaha, I'm the same. But yeah, there needs to be some more arrogant heroine falling to her weaker opponent, like even with all that strength you're not safe from a level one slime girl if you don't take it seriously. It shows that no matter how physically weak an enemy, they can still overpower you with temptation and charm, and use your own boredness coupled with lust against you. In the end it turns out that the heroine herself was her own worst enemy. But now she no longer has to worry about that. The best thing is this works with any setting, magical/sentai girls versus sexy numurour minion, easy. You just need to find or create their opponent. The early bandit girls, flower girls, or summoners from Tales games would be great

It's a pity the Tales database isn't as detailed as FFs, but they do still have monstergirls/enemy women a plenty, just impossible to find them outside of a random screen shot, though sometimes 2 famous shota artist will draw them... I would love more Tales themed stuff...

... I'm not going to have the time to go into it tonight, but I do want to develop some slime girls ideas I had... Monster Musume has inspired me a lot with Suu(how the slime girl is the most powerful of all of them, and the most lesbian due to water accidents).

Place Holders

1) Girl with interest in slime girls willingly gives herself up to one to see what these monstergirls actually do to you.

2) Heroine loses to a slime girl/finds potion and is converted, but what happens after that when her mind is left intact?

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Placeholders

1) Girl with interest in slime girls willingly gives herself up to one to see what these monstergirls actually do to you.

2) Heroine loses to a slime girl/finds potion and is converted, but what happens after that when her mind is left intact?

Placeholder 3) Chun-Li vs Sakura, very fetishy(pantyhose, legs, feet) with a return to Chun-Li first, uncomplicated characteristics("I am the strongest woman in the world!", or something very close to it).  Intrigue lies for Sakura to find out what changed her, or who...

If tomorrow goes well, one of these might leave the pit, depending on how much fetish fuel burns within my engines...  But if not, I'll at least have some writeups like the previous versions of ideas.  I just know there's a lot of Chun-Li fandom, but in hypnosis, she's usually on the bottom, so why not give her a place on top, or rather make others underfoot...

Feedback always helps.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:41 pm

In Street Fighter V, her new alt costumes really makes her looks like a Villainess : D
(+ That new haircut !!)
Evil Chinese fighter that hit the pleasure points of the body...

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/sf5-alt-costumes-aug2015.htm

I can totally see her as a Villainess.
And of course, at one point or another, making her opponent worship those magnificent legs, capable of crushing anything yet so soft to the touch ...

I wonder how would this costume would look with pantyhose ...

DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:19 pm

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:In Street Fighter V, her new alt costumes really makes her looks like a Villainess : D
(+ That new haircut !!)

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/sf5-alt-costumes-aug2015.htm

I can totally see her as a Villainess.
And of course, at one point or another, making her opponent worship those magnificent legs, capable of crushing anything yet so soft to the touch ...

I wonder how would this costume would look with pantyhose ...

You hit the nail on the head my friend. That outfit for her coupled with her downed hair is what really got me interested in her again. She looks so sublimely sexy in it. I was actually looking for those pics while I've been doing some research. But yeah, rest assure that that will be the outfit I will be working with. Also, her win quotes totally reveal her inner dom and have provided me with plenty of lines =)

Wow, I can totally work that in because of chinese acupuncture would totally be a thing she would know about, as well as weak points to strike with her feat. I was originally just going to focus on nylon grazing, but that gives me more stuff to work with.

But yeah, now that Chun-Li has been researched I going for Sakura. The reason I chose her are pretty simple, she's young and impressionable(as seen by how she imitates Ryu in a self taught style), and I always thought it odd how she idolized Ryu over "the strongest woman in the world". So I'm going to delve into that a bit, see what I can find, and then get to work. Hopefully I won't be too rusty, and I won't allow myself to break from this idea, though it may take a few days, especially depending on how much detail I decide to go into with the ending.

But now I rapidly approach the question of 1st or 3rd person... I don't know what people prefer or I do... But I'll probably go first because it feels like a while since I've done it like that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:10 pm

I can definitely almost see Sakura dropping the battle gloves and going for spiked bracelets, hosiery, and boots under her school uniform. Then trying to get everyone's opinion of her as she does the "yatta!" V-for-Victory pose and everyone just stands there with an "Are you kidding me..." expression.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Rainday wrote:You hit the nail on the head my friend. That outfit for her coupled with her downed hair is what really got me interested in her again. She looks so sublimely sexy in it. I was actually looking for those pics while I've been doing some research. But yeah, rest assure that that will be the outfit I will be working with. Also, her win quotes totally reveal her inner dom and have provided me with plenty of lines =)
Her alt outfit reminds me of the look that she had in the animated series when she was brainwashed by shadowlaw :
Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 Pm9msD6hLurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 TnnrlimhLurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 LYRYU4chLurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 Nmf86HchLurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 6 Kj6pudPh
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:57 pm

111) Charlotte X Killer Doll... This is one of the monstergirls that I've always struggled to come up with a scenario for... The Killer in her name doesn't help much, but I thought a little outside the box and got this

Charlotte wonders through the castle accidently bumps into a spider thread. She most of the threads off, except for one she misses that just happens to be a thread leading to a Killer Doll. The doll then begins to puppet Charlotte to subconsciously rub her thighs together and graze her leg as she strides. The more the doll's actions slowly arouse the girl, the more control it has of her. Charlotte doesn't recognize it, only feeling hot as her wandering fingers caress sensual circles on her exposed thighs as they clench. Eventually Charlotte gets too hot, and realize she needs release, however this action gives the doll near complete control, though Charlotte doesn't question it from the pleasure of her guided masturbation, hazily reasoning that this is what happens when you hold off for so long that your body works itself. The doll perfectly utilizes this wracks the girl with pleasure effortlessly, as the doll itself is merely rubbing its wooden body and it's mind clear from the fog of sexual bliss... However, little, by little it can feel Charlotte's body, hear her lust crazed thoughts echoing in her empty head... her sweet dripping down her body... Charlotte realizes too late as her trembling body rises as her hands pinch her nipples and clit. She perfectly walks down the hall while continuously masturbating only to see the Killer Doll on the other end mirroring her actions, and is powerless to stop herself as they walk closer. The doll herself is starting to rattle and spasm as she walks closer to her puppeted victim. Charlotte then realizes the dolls plan as her vision begins to blur and her body feels cold, she can feel her soul being pulled into the doll, and the dolls spirit fill her body... as last there breast touch as Charlotte's vision flickers from looking at the shining wooden dolls face, to her own face from the dolls perspective. At that moment she feels an overpowering command that her body eagerly obeys, throwing her arms behind her head and thrusting her chest out in sequence with the dolls as the orgasm whites her out... She falls to the floor but hears the sound of wood hitting it... However this doesn't come as a shock to her, because she is a empty headed doll. She may have Charlotte's soul, but without a heart, brain, or sense of touch, she is lost in this new reality. She hears her voice say "Not bad, Huh" as her vision is drawn to her human body smirking down on her, striking her own pose in sexual glory. The doll, knowing all too well how it feels to be in that detached empty husk uses her magic to puppet the doll to dance for her amusement. She basks in the feeling of having a real flesh and blood body, but this time with magical powers, stroking through her new soft hair and savoring the feeling. She looks at her former body as it dances about, and decides it might be fun to keep it around as a slave... maybe she could even use this newfound power to turn it into a real girl so she can enjoy a true sexual experience between the two, after she's been trained of course. With that, "Charlotte" leaves the castle, along with a doll in a red cloak in tow.

112) I talked about this a little in the gaming thread, but seeing Charlotte corrupted by the beautiful clothing and coins monster girls drop is really appealing to me. Just thinking of her trying on the various outfits, jewelry, and basking in her new found wealth as she grows more powerful and distant to Jonathan... Until she submits herself to Stella and Loretta to become a vampiress, or turns Dracula's Castle into a casino resort for the DOA girls to "visit"(aka become the strippers and dealers for the monstergirls of the castle)... Braun/Jonathan are locked away in a portrait somewhere as Charlotte with the sisters help is able to wield his painting magic.

113) (FFX) Lulu corruption, she looks like a villainess already, so maybe Yunalesca or Leblanc could push her over the edge with her "secret" fetish, belt bondage. Either that, or she finds a doll with corrupting but empowering powers that she chooses to indulge in.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:29 am

Rainday wrote:  

113) (FFX) Lulu corruption, she looks like a villainess already, so maybe Yunalesca or Leblanc could push her over the edge with her "secret" fetish, belt bondage.  Either that, or she finds a doll with corrupting but empowering powers that she chooses to indulge in.

Reminds me of the RB9 fic where a Yunalesca-controlled Shiva converts Lulu through belt bondage. Still sounds hot, especially considering that there was a recent JadenKaiba pic with LeBlanc hypnotizing Lulu. I'd want to see more of this. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:18 pm

While playing Project X Zone 2...

112) Natsu + Dural Impersonation Set + Inner Demon=
A) Natsu wishes the set was more real and her inner demon/V-Durals pray on that temptation. 1) Natsu is surrounded by V-Durals then sensual make her over. She is then used to infiltrate the Dragon Turtle MKI and let all the V-Durals in to do the same thing to the sleeping female fighters/ 2) Inner Demon makes the set real, except it's tainted with demonic energy so Natsu winds up as a Shinny Silver Demon Girl a) That spreads a DG cell(G Gundam) like corruption through the female ranks and turns them into her shiny demonic minions b) Is found by Morrigan who originally gave her the set to make her a slave to her own lust that the succubus queen could enslave her with

113) Dokumezu Mask & Dokugozu Mask. When equipped slowly poison victim's mind to twist them into sadist for Saya as well as lowering their ability to think rationally(so I.Q. drop). Also corrupts their bodies into monstergirls. Dokugozu mask turns them into a blue skinned cow girl with massive breast they can use to smoother fighters into submission and warm arousal spreading work. Dokumezu mask turns them into a red leather skinned horse girl, using increased strength to lasso girls with bondage gear and train them to be good pony girls for Saya.

Since God Eater is in here that gave me some ideas that work with both.
114) God Eater Cocoons. Interesting thing is these can't move yet seem to appear everywhere. Salution? Cocoon takes form injured civilian that waits for God Eater to "rescue" it. When near, it releases charming aroma that drains strength. When God Eater reaches for it, it tempts them with a sexual reward, pulling them closer, releasing more aroma , and raising it own body temperature to encourage God Eater to drop weapon in favor of resting in her bosom. Once accomplished it begins absorbing God Eater into it, starting with legs until their midsection is submerged. It then proceeds to sexually torment the God Eater when they notice as they are now powerless to do anything as they are slowly sucked in the warm sponge Cocoon. God Eater is used as powersource for Cocoon, while the inverted Cocoon maiden pleasures the tightly bound God Eater(I.E. God Eater in trapped with maiden's body like a molded figure)

115) God Eater Zygote. God Eater slays the woman on the on the front only for the eye on the egg to hypnotically draw them closer until it can bind their head underneath it. Victim can barely think because of mental pressure from the EYE as the egg slowly turns them into the angelic looking monstergirl of the Zygote. Victim becomes one with Zygote but still struggles as they feel more and more of themselves being slowly drained away into the egg. Egg hatched revealing a beautiful aragami version of the God Eater, while the Angelic "Shell" of the former body acts as a minion. There is no struggle.

There will be more most likely as things develop but that's all for now. As always, comments are appreciated and your own twist are welcome, feel free to do with these ideas what you will.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:51 pm

I can definitely appreciate the Dural idea. Hell, with the whole "Impersonation Set" thing, I also actually had Morrigan in mind in a way, but such that she doesn't actually need to use the set, she'll just use her familiar magic and coat her body in darkness in such a way that she looks like a black latex Dural, while someone else can use the "Impersonation Set."

Of course, I'm also instantly reminded of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's Heroes vs. Heralds mode, which winning often enough would get you "Herald" costumes of certain characters (basically just the default model, coated in silver), or even just playing on the Herald side would force your characters into that form. Too bad it was really broken.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Rainday wrote:While playing Project X Zone 2...

112) Natsu + Dural Impersonation Set + Inner Demon=
A) Natsu wishes the set was more real and her inner demon/V-Durals pray on that temptation. 1) Natsu is surrounded by V-Durals then sensual make her over. She is then used to infiltrate the Dragon Turtle MKI and let all the V-Durals in to do the same thing to the sleeping female fighters/ 2) Inner Demon makes the set real, except it's tainted with demonic energy so Natsu winds up as a Shinny Silver Demon Girl a) That spreads a DG cell(G Gundam) like corruption through the female ranks and turns them into her shiny demonic minions b) Is found by Morrigan who originally gave her the set to make her a slave to her own lust that the succubus queen could enslave her with

113) Dokumezu Mask & Dokugozu Mask.  When equipped slowly poison victim's mind to twist them into sadist for Saya as well as lowering their ability to think rationally(so I.Q. drop).  Also corrupts their bodies into monstergirls.  Dokugozu mask turns them into a blue skinned cow girl with massive breast they can use to smoother fighters into submission and warm arousal spreading work. Dokumezu mask turns them into a red leather skinned horse girl, using increased strength to lasso girls with bondage gear and train them to be good pony girls for Saya.

Since God Eater is in here that gave me some ideas that work with both.
114) God Eater Cocoons.  Interesting thing is these can't move yet seem to appear everywhere.  Salution? Cocoon takes form injured civilian that waits for God Eater to "rescue" it.  When near, it releases charming aroma that drains strength.  When God Eater reaches for it, it tempts them with a sexual reward, pulling them closer, releasing more aroma , and raising it own body temperature to encourage God Eater to drop weapon in favor of resting in her bosom.  Once accomplished it begins absorbing God Eater into it, starting with legs until their midsection is submerged.  It then proceeds to sexually torment the God Eater when they notice as they are now powerless to do anything as they are slowly sucked in the warm sponge Cocoon.  God Eater is used as powersource for Cocoon, while the inverted Cocoon maiden pleasures the tightly bound God Eater(I.E. God Eater in trapped with maiden's body like a molded figure)

115) God Eater Zygote. God Eater slays the woman on the on the front only for the eye on the egg to hypnotically draw them closer until it can bind their head underneath it.  Victim can barely think because of mental pressure from the EYE as the egg slowly turns them into the angelic looking monstergirl of the Zygote.  Victim becomes one with Zygote but still struggles as they feel more and more of themselves being slowly drained away into the egg.  Egg hatched revealing a beautiful aragami version of the God Eater, while the Angelic "Shell" of the former body acts as a minion.  There is no struggle.

There will be more most likely as things develop but that's all for now. As always, comments are appreciated and your own twist are welcome, feel free to do with these ideas what you will.

I love all these ideas~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Black Latex Morrigan, sounds superb~

I do remember hearing about the Heralds mode, and how is was broken. The fetish potential never really clicked to me, but I didn't see most people use those skins and it would be more Galactus dom(though if memory serves that is a beautiful female version floating around ... that could work...)

Glad to hear you liked them DrgnmasterAlex~ I might write up 115 as a comic idea request... I came up with a wonderful idea for for a Aragami Alisa design...

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 30, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm going to elaborate a little more on that earlier Plant Digimon idea that I posted in gaming.

REFERENCES
http://wikimon.net/Lilimon
http://wikimon.net/Lilamon
http://wikimon.net/Lotusmon
http://wikimon.net/Rosemon

http://wikimon.net/Palmon
http://wikimon.net/Floramon
http://wikimon.net/Lalamon

116) Plant Queendom/Matriarchy launching an invasion to converting girls into human/digimon hybrids.  Basic premise is plant digimon find human girls so beautiful and needing of their care that they decide to convert them into followers and enhance their beauty with Digimon DNA, so they can have their own secret garden of giggling happy flower girls. High level Plant/fairy digimon(Lillymon, Lilamon, Lotusmon, Rosemon)  charm and seduce girls with their various hypnotic pollen based attacks.  After that...
A) They offer digital eggs to them to to fuse with...
B) They cocoon them in vines or giant petals to...
Turn them into sexy human-digimon hybrids of low level plant Digimon(Palmon, Floramon, Lalamon).  Basically maintaining human proportions with green plant-like second skin(rubbery or velvety texture) with hair coming out with their head blossom.  Examples, Palmons would have human legs/feet/body/arms with their fingers turning into extendable vines, their blossoms would be angled back slightly with their hair spilling out of it like a ponytail(as for the face, might want them mouthless with palmon eyes/lens) .  Floramons would be much the same, except their hand blossoms would have human hands with their pistils coming out from beneath their palms, they would maintain the petal reef and helmet with their hair gracefully dangling underneath.  Lalamons would basically look like a girl in a green zentai suit with the Lalamon flowerbud covering their heads with their hair draping from their petals.

They could either stay in this happy relaxed and/or giggly plant slave state, or possibly evolve into the higher level plant/fairy digimon(possibly losing all aspect of their former uniqueness as a result)...

And if you're thinking "no way, plant digimon are allies of goof, they would never do this on their own", well, the higher ups could of been corrupted by Lilithmon's lust, or their water supply could be tainted by Ranamon to make them corrupted by their own vanity and wish to spread it.
http://wikimon.net/Lilithmon
http://wikimon.net/Ranamon

Bonus 1: Erotic horror aspect... Plant digimon spread their pollen around the world, triggering allergic reactions females that drain their strength make their heads fuzzy, and compel them to go out into fields, strip, bathe in the sun, and assume a fetal position as their skin begins to turn green, flowers begin to bloom in their hair and roots and vines spread across them binding them as they dig into the earth as their skin hardens, after 3 days, digi-human hybrids with the overpowering zombie like urge to bind and mix their nectar with other girls emerge from their backs, their former shells are left as eerie yet beautiful warnings to others.

Bonus 2: Zoe/Izumi is the first to be brainwashed(as Fairimon) to be their herald and use her wind to spread their pollen with her wind.
http://wikimon.net/Orimoto_Izumi
http://wikimon.net/Fairimon

BONUS 3:
http://wikimon.net/Rosemon:_Burst_Mode
http://wikimon.net/Rosemon_X-Antibody
http://wikimon.net/Bio_Lotusmon
http://wikimon.net/Bancho_Lilimon
http://wikimon.net/Lilimon_X-Antibody
http://wikimon.net/Shutumon
http://wikimon.net/Ancient_Irismon
http://wikimon.net/Calamaramon
http://wikimon.net/Archnemon
http://wikimon.net/Beel_Starrmon
http://wikimon.net/Bastemon
http://wikimon.net/Crescemon
http://wikimon.net/Dianamon
http://wikimon.net/Kuzuhamon
http://wikimon.net/Sakuyamon
http://wikimon.net/Mermaimon
http://wikimon.net/Ancient_Mermaimon
http://wikimon.net/Queen_Chessmon
http://wikimon.net/Lady_Devimon
http://wikimon.net/Angewomon
http://wikimon.net/Minervamon
http://wikimon.net/Mervamon
http://wikimon.net/Ofanimon
http://wikimon.net/Ofanimon:_Falldown_Mode
http://wikimon.net/Junomon
http://wikimon.net/Venusmon
http://wikimon.net/Mastemon

...  Those are all the female digimon I could find, I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a few though.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:21 pm

... I hope that list goes to some use...

Anyway, ideas that I will develop on today or tomorrow... Mermaid/Siren Pirates, PXZ2 scenario involving Cocoon Maidens and ninjas, PXZ2 "how fragments could work"... and which is sexier, spies in unzipped bodysuits, or ninjas loose cloth outfits with fishnet mesh...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2247119?tags=mine_fujiko
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2253696?tags=bodysuit+unzipped

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1566844?tags=ninja+mask
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/844923?tags=ninja+mask

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2050350?tags=dragon_yukano+nancy_lee
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Or not.

117) Bodysuit Shadows(Persona)...  A new type of Shadow appears and mimics suit, only to victim their victims and finish them off be sealing their face behind a shadow's mask.  From that point they become boss shadows of minions to a sexy shadow boss.  Could work on two heroines from P3(since Yukari and Mitsuru get bodysuits in P4 Arena) and all from P5(Haru's could pose as her pantyhose).  

Story A) P3P Heroine, Mitsuru, Yukari, Fuuka and/or Aigis all equip dropped Battle Panties/High Cut Armor (  https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/537913 ), having fun fighting shadows, growing acustome to their easier movement, protection of vital areas, and possible "Marin Karin" effects... However they eventually encounter one of the Mother class shadows( http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14539/ ) . They feel compelled to kneel to her, and maybe one does, others fall victim to Marin Karin attack from Mother or released from the cursed suits.  One is able to resist(either Mitsuru or Heroine) but Mother snaps her fingers and a living shadow envelops them in the suit 1) turning their body into a puppet that the Mother proceeds to break them with pleasure while the others serve and please the mother, or 2) instantly convert them into Penthesilea(Mitsuru's persona http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Penthesilea ) who now serves as the Mother's protector while the other Marin Karined(charmed) girls lustfully lick Mother's legs or hands.

Story B) Aigis parts ways with Labrys/Heroine, only to be consumed by hidden shadows moments later, however this doesn't end for her, instead the shadows conform into the shape of a female body and allow her to feel like a real girl, allowing her to understand love, and lust that she has for Labrys/Heroine while probing her new dark form with her fingers.  She knows that she is compromised, and if she were the same old Aigis she would of terminated herself, but with the body amplifying all of her feelings she feels compelled to see her love before she goes.  However, when she spies them, their lust for them is nearly overpowering, and new dark ideas  begin to creep in, using this body to consummate her feelings before she leaves... and even darker still, sharing this hot arousing mind numbing shadow body with them so they may be awaken by their own lust and the two could embrace forever in this sin...  Aigis notices her reflection and sees the shadowy corruption has grow up her neck and creeps over over cheeks her her lips, now glistening with wetness.  She can't stand it anymore, and surprises her love by holding them against the wall, making out with them while raising her leg between theirs in mere instinct.  The struggle and confused "mmph" they first emit slowly fade into needy moans as Aigis notices that the corruption is spreading to them with everywhere she's kissed and touched, but she can't resist with her love giving her such a weak and needy look, pleading for more.  She gives in...  Time passes, the world is covered in shadows...  We now see their final assimilated forms, covered in shadows, their hair gone white and longer, and a downward crescent sliver moon mask covering eyes and cheeks with a lovers symbol on it, the two walking hand in hand through their new shadowy wonderland...

Story C) P5, Someone's suit turns on them and instantly turns them into a mindless minion that hunts the others, but their is a traitor in their midst as well, one who has already gone through the transformation and now controls the shadow, but who is it, and what do they intend to do once they win?

(Bare bones I know, but not enough info yet and no ideal villainess revealed... Though maybe...
Spoiler:
)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:37 pm

And on that note, I pretty much have to bring up the Persona Milady.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/49/75/42/14667110.jpg

She has no head; her eyes are in the masque-wand she carries. In fact, all you actually see of her is her dress, nothing that resembles skin whatsoever. For all intents and purposes, she is pretty much a living dress as far as the eye can see. And now I immediately start imagining our graceful musketeer Haru getting swallowed up by the dress, and the mask going back on her (it's already the mask she wears anyways), but her eyes being Milady's instead.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:33 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:And on that note, I pretty much have to bring up the Persona Milady.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/49/75/42/14667110.jpg

She has no head; her eyes are in the masque-wand she carries. In fact, all you actually see of her is her dress, nothing that resembles skin whatsoever. For all intents and purposes, she is pretty much a living dress as far as the eye can see. And now I immediately start imagining our graceful musketeer Haru getting swallowed up by the dress, and the mask going back on her (it's already the mask she wears anyways), but her eyes being Milady's instead.

Actually that would work quite well considering I was originally planning for it to be Haru(because she doesn't wear a bodysuit so why would you suspect her). But yeah, I do like the idea bottom of the dress taking her from behind. She would struggle in the darkness of the soft fabric to no avail, only to notice her clothes are gone and replaced by elegant lingerie. Haru's struggling stops as her mind slowly fades as body slides into just the right places. Her head comes out docile with new makeup on to boot, then she places the mask on revealing Milady's eyes, and then a "Ohohohoho~" laugh echos throughout the place.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:05 am

actualy there was a old CGcustom girl pic sequence I think detatched did similar to this a very long time ago on the process forums.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Generic_entity wrote:actualy there was a old CGcustom girl pic sequence I think detatched did similar to this a very long time ago on the process forums.

Oh I know, I helped come up with it. I just really enjoy the idea a lot and feel like coming back to it and offer a new spin.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:59 pm

I think it finally clicked of what to do with the Persona Q Nurses, and it combines something that I was discussing with ZeroStormZZ, infiltration gone bad =)

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Calm_and_Caring_Nurse

117) Calm, Caring, and Collective (Persona Q) So everybody is stuck in the Labyrinth and has been separated into teams of 4(pick your girls now). Girl A spots a hospital like area and tells the others she going to scout it out to make sure it's safe. As she's investigating Girl A spots one of the nurses, and noticing that they're not your typical shadow, decides to follow them. As Girl A follows she radios in some details, like some nurse outfits she found with gas mask, and some moans she is hearing. She goes to investigate sees the nurse stimulating one of the girls from the other group who is strapped down to a bed undergoing a FATE(see below for possible fates). Girl A gets ready to intervene, only for the other Nurse that she didn't know to ambush her with a breathing mask, chloroform, or by a puff puff between her drugged/perfumed breasts.

The line goes dead, so Girls B and C decide to go in and save them, while they tell Girl D(navigator) to wait for the others and inform them of what happened. D is very unhappy about, but the others say she would only slow them down. B & C go in combat ready, and rush headlong in hoping to save the others from whatever FATE they are in for. They do notice something odd that they raido in, a pink and sweet smelling fog has rolled in. D notices their voices getting calmer and distant, almost needy. D then hears the nurses speaking to B & C like patients, telling them to strip for their physicals, to D's horror she hears C & D reply in a happy but droning tone that they will. D tries to tell them to snap out of it, but the nurses begin to reward the girls for their obedient behaviour and find the radio as they caress the already aroused girls. They remark that their Lust Fog was a success and that one of them needs to go find the straggler as they escort the girls to their FATE.

D hears this, frustrated on how easily B & C were captured and how headstrong they were she devises her own plan as she sets up a repeating SOS signal. She hides near the entrance and sees one of the nurses leave, she then goes in the hospital and finds the Nurse uniform and gas mask that A mentioned and tries her best to look like the nurse that just left. D puts it on and is surprised by how good the latex feels on her skin and seems to cling to her body like a pleasent second skin. She walks through the fog with ease, the only sounds being the tapping of her new heels and the squeaks of her sexy uniform. She looks for the other girls but finds the first nurse instead, who is taken in by the disguise. She takes D to show the FATE of girl A and the previously captured Girl(and possibly others) and remarks how the changes will soon be irreversible. D strangely doesn't feel as horrified as she should be, and instead almost feels a deep admiration for turning such strong heroines into patients that are putty in their hands. The nurse then takes her to B & C, whose eyes are pink and their moans needy as they rub against their leather(or latex) straps. The nurse then leaves D, but not before instructing her to stimulate them enough till they pass out to prepare them for their FATE.

D realizes that this is her chance to free and cure her comrades, take out the lone nurse, and cure the others before it is too late... However, seeing B & C sweaty bodies futilely try to get off on their bonds or free their hands make her feel something... Power... She has the power to decide everyone else's fate instead of the other way around, all she would have to do is follow the nurse's orders and give them a drug to help them along the way as the thought sticking her latex fingers in their pussys brought her a pleasure she was growing to love. They had no chance to fight back, their FATE literally rested in her erotic gloved hands. She can feel herself smiling inward as she decides she is curious to see their FATE as well, for science of course, but also for the orgasmic pleasure she'll get turning these headstrong girls into her obedient puppets. As they all climax, both nurses appear behind a window that looked like a mirror when she entered and applaud, congratulating her. As she sees her reflection in the glass, she notices that she's more filled out, and she has the same gaze as them. They tell her that she has passed her exam and will now decide the girls FATE... Victory scene of D and B & C.

Epilogue
Girls E & F find the SOS signal, and encounter D. D Informs them that the others have been captured and about the lust fog, but D came up with a plan. She snuck in wearing a nurse's uniform and as able to get an antidote to the fog which she offers to them. F is hesitant, feeling something off about D, especially the look in her eyes, but E says that there is no time based on the info they have and volunteers herself. D administers the antidote to E while telling F that she can wear a nurse's outfit like hers to avoid the effects, and they could even act like they're bringing E in like a patient, telling F that despite their looks their still nothing but Shadows, and a ambush would be easy to get. F thinks about it some more, but E's prodding makes her conceed. As they walk in, D notices the drug taking effect on E, calming her and ponders if F's scepticism and critical thinking would make her a good nurse. She notices F rubbing her latex legs without thinking and realizes she already has her answer.

End

FATEs
1) The girls are converted into obedient and lustful patients, and given special latex outfits that are easy to undo for their repeated exam used to find the best way to convert women in the real world.
2) The girls are slowly being converted into generic shadows, first the mask is applied, then the darkness very slowly crawls over their naked flesh. Process takes hours, but girls and properly treated with pleasure to avoid any form of resistance from forming. Nurses use this to figure out how to turn human women into shadow servants obeying only them
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14523/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14539/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14567/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14540/
http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/personaqshadowofthelabyrinth/model/14517/ (with a sexy bod)
3) The girls are converted into unique Boss like Shadows that best represent them(while possibly adding fetish-like air to it), and become Queens of their Arcana.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next