Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!

+5
DrgnmastrAlex
petal
DoubleEdged
Rosssi
Rainday
9 posters

Go down

What would you like to see

IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap19%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 15 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap4%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap10%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap19%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 15 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap9%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap10%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap9%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap16%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_lcap4%IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  Empty IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

This is gonna be fun, for me at least. OK! IT'S SHOWTIME!

Idea Battle Royal. What does this mean? It means I'm gonna create a poll with various series competing against each other for a short fic, you decide the outcome. Now, this poll is gonna be interesting, because I'm gonna pair series up based on type to one poll slot. Example, 1) Sailor Moon/Mermaid Melody 2) Castlevania/Metroid 3) Ikkitousen/Queen's Blade, 4)Najica/AIKA Etc. What does this mean? Well, it means that whichever series gets the most votes I'll do a fic for one of those two depending on the feedback I get(so these won't be crossovers unless it's badly wanted). The reason I'm pairing them up is well, so there is less of a vote split and it caters more to genre. However, there are a number of fun clauses. If you have interacted with me at any point, I will value your opinion slightly more(that's just how the world works baby),or if you've been a contributing member(in which case chances are I've interacted with you) . However, any feedback for any option will be greatly appreciated, even if it's just "X is hot!" and will have some sway, possibly more so then the vote total, but we'll see. As for fic length, I'm gonna try to make it short so I can churn it out quickly, but you know my definition of "short", lol. I may just throw in a extra fic from the results of this for a holiday present. Oh what fun this will be.

Now, I'll list the series here as well as the direction I might go with them, but again, I may be swayed by feedback to go in a certain direction. Also, I may need some help with series that I'm not all that familiar with, but we'll see how things shape out.

1) Castlevania/Metroid. The castlevania ideas I've already gone into some depth on on my idea thread(Astarte or Carmilla and Laura). As for Metroid, I might salvage a fic(SA-X), do something with MB(Other M), or something with Samus encountering a monstergirl(possilble a alura urn, or maybe I'll make a Metroid girl).

2) Najica/AIKA These would be designed around missions gone wrong. I can already tell you the Najica one would be based on the 4 C'zns ep(mind controlling pop group). As for AIKA, most likely set in ZERO with Eri taking on the mission and succumbing to the trill of betarying her friends for Miyu and E.T.A.I.

3) Queen's Blade/Ikkitousen. If I go Ikkitousen it is gonna be straight up Kaku Bunwa domination, how will be the interesting question. As for Queen's Blade, I got a lot to work with, so I'll be even more open to suggestions on this one.

4)Sailor Moon/Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. Sailor Moon, I'll most likely go with a requested or fav youma, one that hasn't been done before, or one suggested. If no one has any strong opinions, I might go Cardian. As for Mermaid Melody, might need some help with this one(mostly with the heroines) since I haven't sat down and watched it. The villains will either be Black Beauty Sisters(Sheshe and Mimi) or Lady Bat(in which I'll be sure to address her Ladyness =) ).

5) Yyl/Zeal (my OCs). Yyl gives me the chance to enchant a character from any series(particularly those without a strong evil female presence), so character suggestion are welcome. My thoughts so far are going for Rouge from Power Stone since she's so damn sexy, but really, anyone goes. Zeal will be a caption series, because well, it pretty much has to be =) The options are Yoko(Gurren Lagann), Sephiria Arks(Black Cat), or Yukiko(Persona).

6) Ah! My Goddess/Love Hina. Kicking it back a little ways for these. Ah! My Goddess would be centered around Sayoko Mishima(aka the sexy queen character) and Urd, though I might want to throw in some Peorth or Mara in too. As for Love Hina, Kanako in her Naru disguise confusing Naru and Motoko to be hers. I love Kanako.

7) Rayearth/Slayers. As for Rayearth, lots of possibilities with Alcyone, Caldina, and Nova. Maybe even the princesses of Chizeta. As for Slayers, Naga dom obviously =)

8 ) Pokemon/Digimon. Pokemon, well, the series will be mostly focused on the trainers. Sabrina(old look) schooling one of the newer heroines, or Gym leaders, or characters of the day... or maybe a more romantic thing between Hikari/Dawn and Shirona/Cynthia... As for Digimon, probably something revolving around LadyDevimon or Lilithmon corrupting Angiwoman or one of the Digidestined. Of course characters will be aged up if need be.

9) Raidy/League of Legends. Raidy's one would involve her total loss on a floor. I mean, she just gets dominated by each of the enemies and then is taken to that floor's boss. As for the LoL one, what I had in mind was Sona and Ahri having a seduce off, possibly each has a slave already.

I think that's it for now. But yeah, winner will be decided by votes and feedback. Also, I'm gonna allow for multiple votes so people don't have to chose between series that they love. All ideas are pretty much tentative.

Poll will close in 7 days... So no need to rush, take your time, think about it, do a little research if you want. If you have a different idea, shoot it out. We'll see how all this goes.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  Empty Re: IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!

Post  Rosssi Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:09 am

My vote goes for najica, I can't resist a hypnotic pop group.

I just can't get the tune out of my head...
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 am

I voted Yyl/Zeal, because I know exactly which images you'd be captioning. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  petal Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't know your OCs, but if there's a chance they'll come with Yukiko, that's how I'll vote.
petal
petal

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm

petal wrote:I don't know your OCs, but if there's a chance they'll come with Yukiko, that's how I'll vote.

I actually don't know Yyl, but Zeal is a latex being that seduces girls in their dreams, and makes them her lesbian slaves. Rainday has always been using images from artist Radeon on pixiv as the basis for captioning.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Lilithmon corrupting a Digidestined sounds pretty good, actually. And I've always been a fan of Love Hina and AMG, so I'm definitely voting for those two options.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Torn between the two Magical Girl choices (Sailor Moon/Mermaid Melody) and the other two Nostalgia Bomb Choices (Pokemon/Digimon).

I would totally unload with a long, protracted ramble about how Lady Bat reminds me of a "Prince Character" in a schoolgirl-themed yuri anime, except evil (the androgyny, the way she attracts girls to her, that sort of thing) because I have been watching MariMite and reading Strawberry Panic in preparation for writing some fics, but...oh wait I just did. Sorry about that! Carry on!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi, I'm Bellchan.

This means I am voting Ah My Goddess <3

Though Sailor Moon comes a close second.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Yyl appears at the end of my Dragon Quest VIII fic, Blue(which is available in the basic group and probably my second greatest fic compared to Witch's Tower). She's basically a girl/witch monster who "powers up" villainesses or monster girls(aka explaining how things happen in my fic). She acts as a sorta goddess of my fic universe and is on the same plane as Zeal, though while Zeal is about dominance and loyalty to her, Yyl is more playful and likes table turning(on her victim or herself). As for her looks, from memory... She appears to be in her mid teens though a little on the short side, has long pink hair that reaches to her bottom, bangs that curve away from her face, a braid of hair that goes down her left shoulder that is wrapped around a golden ring that has "Yyl" inscribed on it, purple eyes with pink star-like irises, caucasian skin, modest breast, cheerful expression, and a long thin green tail with a small constantly changing multicolored ovoid at the end(think of a Daimon's egg). As for her clothing, it's all purple and black in coloring with stars decorating it. Jester's cap, striped thigh-high stockings, side-tie panties, a small cape... and I think stripped gloves... maybe finger-less? I'll have to check one of my unreleased chapters of something or other for a proper recording. But yeah, basically a dark magical girl with a childish nature though she can quickly become sinister yet playfully dominate.

... Is who Yyl is... Sorry, got very rambly. You'll be seeing a little more of her in the future hopefully.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelson Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:08 am

Voted Sailor Moon, because I'd like to see more MOTD stories.

Chelson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 pm

I think the poll will be closing today(I set it for 7 days), so vote now and comment if you haven't. Though there is probably going to be some more discussion even after the poll ends by how close things are.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I voted for Sailor moon because I can't get enough Youma transformations. Smile
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

IDEA BATTLE ROYAL!  Empty Semifinals/FINALS till the 9th

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok, voting came out in a tie, what a interesting outcome ^__^

This leads us to the semifinals I suppose. Basically people who have interest in one of these series(Sailor Moon, Mermaid Melody, Castlevania, Metroid) voice it! That's it, just that simple. You just need to voice what series/idea you want to see, or throw in one of your own. For example, let's say you wanted to see a Sailor Moon fic, and then threw in a youma you would like to see that hasn't been capitalized on like the Cardian Amaderasu, just throw that in.

So far Sailor Moon is in the lead as far as people voicing interest in it, followed by Mermaid Melody. No one has voiced any concern for Castlevania or Metroid interestingly enough. But hey, I'll give you all till Sunday so I can see your viewpoints on it.

Oh, and I also wanted to say I was thrilled with how many votes everything got. Lets me know that people have interest in the other ideas so I can use them in the future.

EDIT
I figured I'd throw this in for everyone, some wiki-list or links of the various villainesses from the series.

Castlevania
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Monsters
For my main two ideas, see (49 and (50 https://charmed.variousforum.com/t19p45-lurker3009-rainday-s-idea-pit

Metroid (see characters/life forms/bosses, and remember, I can make monster girls out of any of them)
http://www.metroidwiki.org/wiki

Sailor Moon
http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Monster-of-the-day

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (I discussed 3 potential characters on this page, but I also know there are a few others, like a Butterfly girl that's music forces one to dance to it)
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t49p195-rainday-randomness-possible-updates

http://mermaidmelody.wikia.com/wiki/Lanhua
http://mermaidmelody.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Beauty_Sisters
http://mermaidmelody.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Bat (take this entry after you've read my thoughts and keep in mind it's run by fan girls and no citation is ever given)
http://mermaidmelody.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Lovers
http://mermaidmelody.wikia.com/wiki/Alala
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Hmmm...Sailor Moon is always good, and I've never seen anything with MMPP, but the Castlevania/Metriod ideas are full of potential.

....Think I'll go with the latter. A gelatinous Metroid-girl might be interesting; same with Shanoa/adult Maria/etc. getting converted by a succubus or witch, or preferably Astarte. I love you

I like the alura unes, too, but they're not mobile. >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:39 pm

I'll have to go with Metroidvania.

Castlevania: Carmilla, Charlotte, and Laura; Carmilla siring Charlotte into one of her personal undead minions (succubus, lesser vampire, whatever you feel like)

Metroid: Samus, Gandrayada, Dark Samus, and plenty of Phazon corruption to go around.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:18 am

Ok, so with the vote and comments how they are, it seems like I'll be doing a Sailor Moon story. However seeing how close the vote was I'll probably end up making the bonus story be Castlevania.

Now, what MOTD to pick... Off the top of my head I'd probably like to do something with the Cardians Reci or Amaderasu. As for how each would be handled, I could say this at least. Reci would be a group thing from the start(since there all part of the tree when Usagi finds them). Amaderasu would focus on Rei since it's close to shinto-ism.

As for Castlevania, I don't want to over commit, but I'll probably do the Charlotte X Carmilla & Laura one. We'll see how things go.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down