Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosssi's fiction idea

4 posters

Go down

Rosssi's fiction idea Empty Rosssi's fiction idea

Post  Rosssi Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi all.
I was thinking of a fiction to write for the forum.

Basically it involves Ultimecia sending down towers full of seductresses to various worlds to take over by enslaving everyone.

The first chapter involves rinoa, selphie and quistis trying to infiltrate the tower on their world, which will involve club wear, heels and hypnotic music (trying for a green witch in 'the silver chair' vibe with the music, the longer you hear it the less you notice it and the more it affects you.

I'm looking to do at least three more base chapters set on different worlds, so far my ideas are

FF7 tifa, aeris and yuffie vs a breast milky

FF 5. Lena and Faris versus a girl with long knee high socks.

After that I have a plan that one girl in each party will escape to the central tower and meet up with the girls from the other worlds. Each will be half converted/enthralled by the fetish she has escaped and the group will slowly go about seducing each other, eg Rinoa playing music and dancing with Lena to enthrall her. The Heroines will end up with a mixture of the fetishes before confronting Ultimecia herself.

Would love feedback and ideas for other world heroines/villainesses.

20/9/12 Chapter one is up in the completed missions forum. Read it and let me know what you think. Comments here please, more chapters to come

Last edited by Rosssi on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Rosssi's fiction idea Empty Re: Rosssi's fiction idea

Post  Rosssi Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi all

Hopefully you've all read my fiction attempts and enjoyed them.

I'm currently half way through writing chapter four (biggest one so far) but I'm still lacking an idea for chapter five.
If anyone has a particular heroine, villainess or fetish they would like included in chapter five (and potentially onwards) just post it here. (even if it's just one word or a name.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Go Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 am

I read your fanfic andI personally love it Very Happy keep it up

I-Go

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Seems pretty good so far, keep it up.
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Rosssi's fiction idea Empty Bestiary Partygirl and Sockla

Post  Rosssi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks for the support guys.

Chapter three should be up soon, I have emailed it to admin and am just awaiting the okay to post.

Working on chapter five now, hope you keep enjoying them

Also you've probably realized there are monsters from games and some from Rico's bestiary on AFF, and also some of my own creations (more to come in later chapters)

Here are some brief descriptions of them

Partygirl
A dangerous monster girl as by the time you see her you've already heard too much of her siren song. Partygirls look like beautiful women dressed in club wear and are especially fond of high heels. Partygirls prefer dark open spaces that they can fill with closely packed writhing flesh. Partygirls are mute but can infuse their music with subliminal commands to order their minions about and manipulate their prey. Their usual method is to influence their prey to dress up to their liking and fill them with a desire to dance. Partygirls also use their music to whip their minions into an ecstatic sexual frenzy.
Attacks
Siren Song: a dungeon wide effect, slowly works its way into the listeners mind wearing down resistance and making the victim highly suggestible and malleable.

Subliminal song: Once someone is under the influence of her siren song a Partygirl can begin inserting subliminal commands into the victims mind. The longer someone is exposed to the siren song, the less resistant to this attack they become.

Once the Partygirl is actually encountered she can use the following techniques.

Dancing Grind: Partygirl presses herself against her target, allowing her special charms to press against them, this technique can cause a type of amnesia causing the target to forget their mission, spells and abilities.

Sexy Dance: Partygirl slows her music and slowly shows off her beauty to the party, anyone not under blind status becomes slowed as they feel an urge to move in time with the music, anyone so affected will also become reluctant to interrupt the dance and will not strike Partygirl.

Tounging Tune: once a victim is completely under her spell, Partygirl can convert them into a Dancing Damsel. Partygirl must kiss her victim on the lips for at least five seconds (most choose to take longer) once this is done she gifts the victim with the music inside her. Dancing Damsels may not even be aware of the music's hold on them, often they are sent out believing that they escaped their Partygirl mistress. Damsels often retreat to nearby towns where the music lays dormant until an opportunity to convert another Damsel arises.
Damsels can use the following attacks
Dancing Grind
Tounging Tune
Syren Song: a less powerful version of Partygirls Siren Song. It has a much shorter range (about one room) Damsels often befriend their targets, not knowing they are being guided by the music and often get them tipsy or otherwise disorientated before making their move to decrease their resistance.

Sockla

The lowest ranking of the nylon clan, Socklas are named for the nylon thigh high socks they wear. A Sockla can change the colour of her socks in an instant with a thought.
Although they are inexperienced at the seductive arts that make the higher ranking members of their clan such supreme seductresses, Socklas are very cautious and rarely emerge before they are confident of success. They appear as young women in thigh high socks and usually very short skirts.

Attacks
Trapped socks: often disguised as treasure in chests, these enthralling nylons are more powerful than the Socklas themselves. A quick spell taught to all Socklas allows them to link any socks to the great and malign intelligence that rules the nylon clan. The nylons are almost orgasmic to touch and once worn can excite and sedate the wearer as neccesary. Socklas often scatter these throughout dungeons they inhabit to snare female adventurers.
Sock Stroke: Socklas use their socks and gloves (known as hand-socks) to caress their victims erogenous zones, using their victims excitement to convert them into sexy sock slaves. A Sockla with five or more sexy sock slaves is considered for promotion to a Stockinga

Last edited by Rosssi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now with content)
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:25 pm

hi all.
Because I am basically an attention whore I would really like specific or constructive feedback on y writing.

So, if I get at least five comments about my writing by this time next week I will do another four bestiary entries like the ones above (Stockinga, 2 DeVices and another secret one) as well as a few treasure items that heroes can find and be cnverted by. And I'll do a short fic featuring one or two of these. (ike Rico does at the bottom of his Bestiary entries on AFF)
Also chapters 3-5 are now up on the ultimecia thread.

Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Go Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

I love your work, especially the cross-converting. Keep it up Smile

I-Go

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Rosssi wrote:hi all.
Because I am basically an attention whore I would really like specific or constructive feedback on y writing.

So, if I get at least five comments about my writing by this time next week I will do another four bestiary entries like the ones above (Stockinga, 2 DeVices and another secret one) as well as a few treasure items that heroes can find and be cnverted by. And I'll do a short fic featuring one or two of these. (ike Rico does at the bottom of his Bestiary entries on AFF)
Also chapters 3-5 are now up on the ultimecia thread.

I'm looking forward to reading your fic along with some others and will provide some feedback when I can. Just, busy you know =) Also, if you could copy/paste those 2 entries into the Forum Besitary, that be really cool, heh. https://charmed.variousforum.com/t13-forum-bestiary

Also, I did manage to read them and I quite enjoy the Partygirl one with her Dancing Damsels, as well as Socklas and the detail you put into the attacks for all of them =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rosssi's fiction idea Empty *

Post  Rosssi Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:54 am

Hi Rainday

Copied and pasted.

Don't forget guys time is running out to comment for extra content.

The next chapter or two should be up by Wednesday
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:41 am

Hi all
Negaverse salon (a Sailor moon short story) is now up in the completed missions forum.
(partially inspired by another forum topic here. Sorry Rainday I can edit it if you like.)

Also one day left to comment here for extra content.
(if you're shy you can PM me instead.)

Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Go Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am

I like Negaverse Salon but I feel you skipped Rei's transformation in the salon. It just felt abit short to me but I do like it. Good Job cheers

I-Go

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks I-Go. I might add a bit more once I finish Ultimecia.
I just had the idea and wanted to get it written as quickly as I could.

Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Just an update.
Working on a new chapter of Negaverse salon.

This time Rei has been put in charge of a new salon and spa in
I've been inspired by the warm late spring weather.
Will include some more beachy makeovers (heels and stockings just don't work on sand)
So far includes Selphie, Quistis, Rinoa and Edea.

Might do a few more spinoffs to show where the other scouts have ended up.
Anyone have any suggestions/requests?
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Alright so there hasn't been an update to towers for a while.
Basically I wrote the whole thing, but then I wrote the Negaverse salon chapters one and two.
I went back over the remaining chapters and I think I can do better ( with the exception of chapter twelve which I think is shortly behind Negaverse chapter 2 as the best thing I've ever written. So there are a couple of chapters being re-written but I should have another chapter or two of towers and a chapter with Selphie at the salon around new years
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Fri May 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Hi all
Just in case you didn't notice, chapters 9-11 are now up of Towers of Ultimecia.

Only one chapter to go.
Can the remaining heroines stand against the powerful sorceress or will her reach extend to cover all space and time?

Given the nature of this forum, I think it's probably a foregone conclusion, but you never know...
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 am

I just want to let you know I've been trying to read this when I have the spare time, got 2 chapters under my belt I believe. But yeah, I'll comment more as I catch up.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sat May 11, 2013 10:07 am

Rainday- Given my delays in posting it, I think I can forgive your delays in reading it.
Wink

And also: The final chapter is up!

It's done!

Finally I actually finished something.

Also I would like to apologies to C.S Lewis (you'll see it when you get to it.

Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down