Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 4 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Decided to try some drawing today... still suck at it... Body proportions seem to be easy enough, but limb details (hands and feet) are awful, face is awful, and I'm only using a mechanical pencil. I'll probably have to start consulting tutorials and whatnot...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 4 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Drawing is something that requires a lot of hard work, and also possibly self esteem. I used to take a lot of art classes, but the only thing I was good at was backgrounds and creatures, which was mostly due to my creativity(not anything special at all mind you, I still have trouble with dimensions). But yeah, the only thing I could recommend would be looking up some tutorials over on DA or pixiv(I'm sure there's a tag for it), finding a style that you like, and making it your own in some way. Oh yeah, and lots of constant practice and determination.

Oh, and also
https://youtu.be/gjVmeKWOsEU
=)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 14, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm kinda getting the hang of Persona 4 Golden. Even playing on Hard, once you get the weaknesses down, normal battles become quite easy at least, boss battles are a bit harder. I've saved Yukiko Amagi and Kanji Tatsumi so far, got to see "Princess Yukiko..." nice...

And so I'm guessing a few days from now, I'll be introduced to the Marukyu Strip Joint and the best character in the game. Bow-chicka-bow-wow...

Tonight's music selection is incomplete, but ohmygodawesome-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njfnDFi_X1A
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 15, 2013 2:40 am

*checks out link, enjoys, then finds this*
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!?!?
https://youtu.be/gymiYs6tCf4
AND IT'S IN AWESOME ENGRISH!

Nu <3
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm

That's no Engrish, that's an American band. They've actually got an album of this. You should listen to their SUSANO-OH.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 15, 2013 2:43 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:That's no Engrish, that's an American band. They've actually got an album of this. You should listen to their SUSANO-OH.

Ah~ That explains so much. There were grammatical errors, but if you're trying to fit it into a song, it all makes sense. Very nice~ I think I'll listen through this as I stay awake for this troubling day ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 pm

It sucks to finally have access to something you've wanted for so long, only to see that it's not really worth much to you anymore once it comes out-

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 4 240px-AnneroseThe number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 4 240px-Annerose4

[Fiendish Duchess] Annerose

She has REALLY high attack power for her PWR cost... but I already have stronger cards. And her ability... isn't used for combat...
The only good news to come from Rage of Bahamut finally releasing her is... now they can also release the other cards of her as well, which are a rarity rank higher (which is about where I'm at right now in deck building). Summer is coming...

Tonight's song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKh7SV-ZGcA
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun May 19, 2013 1:42 am

Ah, a remix of an old classic from 2009. XD
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Well, I'm in the endgame content of Persona 4. I just completed the Hollow Forest dungeon (Golden exclusive).

Very nice looking boss: Kusumi-no-Okami
http://images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/c/ce/Kusumi-no-Okami-analyzed-english.jpg

It was a very nice battle to go through. Now if only the dungeon progression weren't such a pain in the ass... Well, I got through it easily enough, but it's still a very annoying gimmick.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Tue May 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Persona 4 is a awesome game, EC aside. I should also mention the GiantBomb Endurance Run of Persona 4 is internet comedy gold, if you guys are keen on it checking out.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, I'm in the endgame content of Persona 4. I just completed the Hollow Forest dungeon (Golden exclusive).

Very nice looking boss: Kusumi-no-Okami
http://images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/c/ce/Kusumi-no-Okami-analyzed-english.jpg

It was a very nice battle to go through. Now if only the dungeon progression weren't such a pain in the ass... Well, I got through it easily enough, but it's still a very annoying gimmick.

Reflects all attacks...

Fuck. >.<;

And I'm always up for funny LP's of Persona 4. I wiish Two Best Friends released a full playthrough.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Reflects all attacks...

Fuck. >.<;

It's not that bad actually-
Spoiler:

Also, tonight's track will be that boss theme. It's actually a remix of something you might be familiar with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KGRjTIa7I
I suggest that you DON'T LOOK AT THE COMMENTS, because there's important plot points with this boss.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

I finished my first run of Persona 4 Golden. Well, I actually finished it twice, since I got the not-so-bad bad ending once, but I decided to just try again to unlock true end. Here's the thing... I did the Golden dungeon, Hollow Forest... and then apparently missed the True Final Dungeon, something that I'm guessing was in the original P4. And... I kinda saved over my game data already, moving into playthrough #2.

But hey, this is a game with choices. It encourages multiple plays. Now I'm going to work even harder. I'll finish the compendium, I'll max out the Social Links, I bring a true end to the case... or maybe do something else that's Golden exclusive that I'm hearing about.

In anticipation of this second run, here's this song; a song I did not get to hear; a song I have to strive toward-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZJCiX0olY
Having played P4Arena, I'm actually somewhat familiar with a part of this tune. But let me tell you, if this is a final boss theme... it might just be one of the best ones. It really tickles my heroism fetish (Yeah, I have that. It actually rivals my corruption fetish).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Regarding the boss music
Spoiler:

Also, yeah, that ending can be easy to miss, the only reason I knew about it was I offhandedly heard about it. It pretty damn good too.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 am

Okay... goddammit, I'm getting addicted to Skyrim. Jesus Christ, and I just bought The Last of Us too. But seriously, when you can easily mod your game to include things like this-

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/GDCoyHr9wo4/maxresdefault.jpg

It's kinda hard to not be interested.

Also, have Gods Eater Burst and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward through my PS+ subscription.

Now then, music... Let's just say this is really starting to become a guilty pleasure-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNs6aVZwmbI#t=00m05s
This composer has been making some really epic themes for all of those series.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:03 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Now then, music... Let's just say this is really starting to become a guilty pleasure-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNs6aVZwmbI#t=00m05s
This composer has been making some really epic themes for all of those series.

Indeed, that music really sticks with you if you let it. I need to do some catch up on that series.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 am

Finally starting to finish up my second run of Persona 4 Golden.

All S-Links done. Now I have two directions to go- 1) Fight the super boss in an earlier realm, 2) Do the Final FINAL dungeon and boss.
Actually, I already tried 1; she kicked my ass, but I set the game to hard, since I hadn't fought her yet. Though I'm tempted to set it to easy and cheat my way through it for the trophy, then go back for the real challenge later. >_>

Tonight, I sign off with this-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0oIQQ4RtM
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Well, a few weeks ago, I left my job. Currently unemployed, but honestly, a lot of anger has finally left me.

Spending a lot of time on Final Fantasy XIV. I actually completed the Seventh Umbral Era storyline last night. Now it's time for the endgame stuff, or leveling up other jobs. The game is proving to be very entertaining, however, the speed at which some of these things are done is so fast, I gotta wonder how long the content will actually last everyone.

And here's this post's theme, from The Praetorium:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TnIg-KvLCo
EDIT: Oh man, it got removed. Sad
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:32 am

Oi, not much going on right now... besides me playing a lot of FFXIV.
Here's how far I've come since the start. I hope this page updates soon, because I logged out on my main job with a lot of really powerful new gear-
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2188136/

And since all the Youtube videos of the song keep getting taken down, I'll at least direct you to the launch trailer- it plays about half of the song used in The Praetorium. It's not a bad trailer either (you can also track it down in Japanese, German, and French):
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:39 am

Not that this means much to anyone else, but Happy Smelting Day!

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 4 Img_0010
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 4 Mu-12_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork)

Meantime, I'm going to have to start digging myself out of snow, because I probably do need to leave my apartment and do some shopping today.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Sorry to hear that, hope it goes well.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Wow, you made that sound so depressing. >_>

I had more trouble with the shovel kept at my building than the snow. Definitely getting a new one for myself when I can find one.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm

So, I also tried out another new dungeon in FFXIV recently- Haukke Manor (Hard)

As noted before, MORE SUCCUBI. Also... they have an attack called "Demonize" which they use on Gridanian Wood Wailer (spearmen, basically) NPCs that they've subdued, and turn them into demons, mostly Taurus and Kindred types. Unfortunately, no female Wood Wailers that they would turn into Succubi. Sad

And then comes the boss of this version, Halicarnassus-
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/WVvk2Wlto6Q/maxresdefault.jpg

And she... devours the lady of the manor and her servants (You know, the boss and underlings of the regular version). >_>
Well, stabs them and drains them really, but you get the idea.
She also has a room-wide AOE that puts all party members in a "seduced" state, causing all of them to slowly walk towards her. During the seduced state, she'll cast Void Fire IV on one person, and unfortunately, it can't be avoided while seduced, so it would be best for party members to remain distant in the final part of the fight, so only one person gets hit with it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:34 am

So... I just cleared what is currently the hardest content in Final Fantasy XIV.
... Eh, took me long enough, I guess. Now it's just doing it over and over again for loot every week. And wait for new content to come in down the line. At some point, Shiva. And I really hope they introduce the Lamiae tribe into the universe (as Shiva's worshippers).

Major spoilers for XIV:
Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIdL7sbNnx4
Say what you will about the series this is from, this is an amazing song. (<3 Yuki Kajiura)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Dragon Quest collaboration quest in FFXIV. With an ending you're sure to enjoy.

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next