Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 2 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 am

One can only hope that things will be somewhat normal if not better.

So now I want to get back into thinking. Should I get back into 3DCG? Should I continue themes I used before, like Pollensalta's erotic club?
I know I am in a very bad position to state this(the worst~), but yes please <_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 2 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Well... I'm working on getting 3DCG back.

However, now I can't remember where I found the metallic strapless body I've been using for my latest version of PollenSnowNesmy. I neeeeeeeed it!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Still can't find that perfect suit. I can't remember if I found it on haigure, hennou, axfc, or the usual mod uploading sites. If it was axfc, god help me if I expect to find it again...

Otherwise, I'm well on track to starting up again, this time with new things!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

yaaaaaay

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Hope you find your suit, and wish you the best of luck. Otherwise, YAY~!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Alright, some nice rubberization lately!

First there's Radeon with pics of Yoko Littner (and it's looking like he's working on "crawl lines" for his body-encompassing suits)-
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31799399

And then there's Waraku with pics of Tifa! (Warning, goes well beyond rubber fetish, might gross some out)-
http://waraku753.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-117.html

But at the end of the day... this is what truly matters-
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 2 A8xYCb_CQAE3LDY
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Oh god dammit all!!!

I haven't even had this computer for two months yet, and now it's doing the same goddamn thing!!!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Well, fuck. That's just a huge pile of shit. Really sorry to hear that dood, and hope things don't go downhill.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 am

Diagnostic shows the PC can connect to the hard drive fine, but the boot sector is missing or corrupted. I ordered recovery discs from the maker, should arrive today. If I can repair the boot sector, it's a cheap fix ($21). If I have to do a complete factory-default recovery with it, well, at least I can, even if I lose all my data. If I have to buy a new hard drive... Eh...

... Well, at least I'm now finding out the default OS belongs to the PC and not the hard drive. I always assumed otherwise. But all I'd need is a new drive and the boot discs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:33 pm

I wish you the best of luck dood. In the meantime, here's some cuteness

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1307596/3girls-ahoge-animal_ears-arakune-blazblue-blonde_h
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/990016/3girls-d-_-ahoge-blazblue-blush-braid-chibi-eyepat
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1140554/1girl-bangs-blazblue-braid-eyepatch-long_hair-nu-1
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1140561/1boy-1girl-ahoge-blazblue-blush-braid-closed_eyes-
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1082002/2girls-t-ahoge-animal_ears-blazblue-bow-braid-cand
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1015121/ahoge-animal_ears-bell-blazblue-blonde_hair-blush-
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/855684/-ahoge-blazblue-blonde_hair-chibi-cup-in_container
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/837520/3girls-4koma-t-ahoge-blazblue-blonde_hair-braid-ch
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Boot repair was a no-go, but I did finally manage to at least get the recovery option going. Hopefully I'll have the factory default tonight.

Hopefully...

Update: I think I have Windows! Let's hope it stays that way.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Well, my PC stayed workable for two days as of the last post. Hard drive is corrupt/broken. The people I bought it through (Walmart.com) don't know anything about the 90-day parts and labor limited warranty they advertise on their refurbished products. I feel somewhat screwed. But you know what? Regardless, I think it might be time to move away from 3D Custom Girl as a outlet of my imagination. The thing is, I don't have much else I can use unless I *gasp* learn how to draw...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Okay, I just finished the prologue of Final Fantasy Dimensions (Light and Darkness). Now the question- should I buy the game? ($19.99) It's a big throwback to the SNES era of FFs. I do wonder if this game has some of... "Those" types of enemies. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I would get this game if I had any device to play it on. Not only is it in classic style, but it has a sexy dancer party member on the darkside.

Also, it does seem to have at least one or two of "those" enemies, maybe some bosses as well.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 2 Ffd_ca10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Ffffffffffffffffff-

Need.... Working.... PC.......
Need.... Monster..... Sprite data........
Need.... GIMP tool.....
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Where do I buy this?
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 pm

It's iOS/Android, you just need a phone/tablet with those.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm currently playing chapter 2 of the dark side.

It's a good fun game ( not a lot of depth in the storyline) but very much a classic rpg.
Ther are a few femme monsters but they're pretty few and far between.

If you like classic RPGs (and I imagine you do) you'll enjoy it.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Okay... I have a NEW computer now... and a huge hit to my bank account until returning that refurbished PC goes through and I get that refund. (might be a while)

Time to start looking around for... stuff...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:53 am

Good luck dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 am

Yeah... I can tell you right off the bat, Windows 8's Start Screen is going to give me way too much trouble.

And then the next thing is- I really don't know what is at fault for the previous computer crashes. For all I know, it's the sites I go to, or the programs I run (3DCG). I really can't figure out if the stuff I used to do a lot is the cause, and that makes me fear going back to it...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 am

I know that feeling somewhat myself... The whole gallery thing made me too afraid to upload or even touch it after the second occurrence, and I'm just now starting to get over it. Even though I try to convince myself that it was yahoo's fault, I still feel that I did something wrong somehow. Put too much stress on the system, moved pics around too much, these are the things that run through my mind. Still, there's no way to tell what went wrong, which is beyond infuriating to me, and it didn't help that I was going through a rough patch in my life. Also had it happen to older computers... which freaked me out so bad it would make it physically ill... But what can you do? The only options are to stand still or move forward...

The only thing I could recommend would be doing virus scans after doing a usual internet go around with AVG, and then scan downloaded files with it before opening them. That's what I do to give me some sense of relief anytime something wonky happens with my PC. There's always system restores too, so you could start small with some basic things and move your way up day by day.

Anyway, these are the things that I try to do to give me peace of mind, which is quite fragile for me, so take it all with a grain of salt.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltronzilla Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 pm

oh hey it's animated gifs from that one mecha anime that had two really good episodes at the beginning followed by 22 more episodes of brainless crap.

I still don't get that.
Voltronzilla
Voltronzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Back when those episodes first aired. I moved on to other topics, most notably disappointing PC failure.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 pm

I hate flu season.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next