Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements and general forum info

Go down

Announcements and general forum info  Empty Announcements and general forum info

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 am

Okay, so I just got done with some big changes here and there.

-I've created a new forum for story a announcement, summary, and discussion/review called "Story info/review"

- I took that idea from the general discussion thread and made it a reality. From now on the Original Ideas/Musing thread shall be known as the Ideas/Musings/Fic Request forum! I figured this would be the most logical idea given how that thread started out and ended in a lot of idea sharing for stories.

-I moved around some threads for more proper placement.

-I'm creating this thread to announce any changes to this forum and possibly a reminder of changes to the group. I'll still be using my thread(Rainday's randomness/possible updates) though to mutter ideas I may be working on and the like though, but once anything is done it will be announced here.

Also, to all visitors, I wish to remind you that you do not need a forum ID to post here. If you simply wish to remain anonymous and express an idea that befits this groups nature, than feel free to post it or comment on one that interest you.

Also, to members, I have made it so no approval is required to post in the gallery and you can upload 5 pics at once. Now, while the group is the primary place for images, this gallery can be used to share reference images or art that you need to post but feel are too explicit for image hosting service provided with posting.

Lastly, I suppose we need this disclaimer somewhere on this site, this forum and it's content is for those 18 and up yadda yadda yadda.

So, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Announcements and general forum info  Empty Re: Announcements and general forum info

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Oh, and just in case you find this forum before you find the yahoo group, I'll provide some info on that as well.

This forum was originally created as a offshoot of the ricobanderas9: Heroines Seduced/Converted by Bad Girls yahoo group which deals with the same things(villlainess/monstergirls hypnotizing/brainwashing/mind controlling/converting heroines) to provide a more active area of discussion since the yahoo group can't really fulfill that need. However, the yahoo group is where the vast majority of our commissioned art(like comics or singles), pics from across the internet that meet our interest, and fan fiction of said stuff lies. All you need is a free yahoo account to access it. There are even VIP groups that contain even more fanficition and pics, but you need to work to get into those(usually by writing up a fic of a certain length or drawing/commissioning some art).

Here's a link to the group for those interested
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricobanderas9/

And a guide to the groups and how to get into the vip areas as well as other nifty information(written by your's truly)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16AQEdDE6o5mscOxnW0Y0GtO-EGicabw2Wi6pFefTjT8/edit?pli=1

Any question, comments, problems, you can direct to me via private message and I'll be more than happy to answer them.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Announcements and general forum info  Empty Re: Announcements and general forum info

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 pm

It seems we no longer have a Recently Uploaded photos tab. However, we still
have the Yahoo Group Update emails, so while this is a rather bothersome
inconvenience, it is not crippling unless you have the email updates off. I'm
not sure how long this will last, and even reuploaded some photos to check, but
I didn't get anything. I went through all my Management options and couldn't
find any way to fix it, so it must just be yahoo acting strange. How
bothersome.

In the meantime, be sure to check your yahoo group update emails, hopefully those still work.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down