Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

+10
hawk-99
Generic_entity
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Singing Siren
Quartz Falcon
Nightington
DrgnmastrAlex
Kamenrider
creativerealms
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) Empty SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (I know I need to discuss more serious stuff in the other thread but) OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET THERE BE SEXY MOTD AND MORE HYPNOSIS!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-06/sailor-moon-manga-gets-new-anime-in-summer-2013

*faints*

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) Empty Re: SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Was just coming here to post about it.

Now they also need someone to pick it up over here. (Though I'm wondering if Toei will even allow that)

Trying to think up some dream dub casting. Hmm...

Sailor Mercury: Bridget Hoffman
Sailor Jupiter: Erin Fitzgerald
Sailor Mars: Lauren Landa
Sailor Venus: Cristina Vee
Sailor Moon: Laura Bailey

I wish.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) Empty Re: SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M)

Post  creativerealms Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 pm

-Be simucasted in America so it will have an official sub. A simucast has already been announced which means official subs from day one.

---

from what I understand it's following the manga closer so there will be less monsters of the day. Which sucks but most of them were used to keep the series lasting longer so the anime did not get too far ahead of the manga.

Last edited by Rainday on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaving out the unnecessary discussion for this thread)
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 pm

*unfaints*

In my opinion arguing the hotness of a character is fair game, but sub versus dub just gets too ugly, it's almost like religion. However if it can be handled in a tactful way, go for it.

Anyway, if it is true that it will follow the manga more, well that will be cool. It will suck because it will lack those sexy monsters of the day, but we still have sexy villainesses... But there are some good hypnosis scenes in the manga, so that should make up for it, and plus it's mother fucking Sailor Moon!

Also, WHAT WILL BECOME OF PLUTO~ TT_TT

Oh I'm so happy and interested in this~ I can't wait till more info drips out. This also proves my theory, if you lament over something enough it will spawn forth! I did the same for 2D Castlevania(but that kinda backfired... but we'll see). Either way, I'm dizzy with happiness.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 am

hopefully they'll bring back the black moon clan act and atsugessho as well
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Kamenrider wrote:hopefully they'll bring back the black moon clan act and atsugessho as well

Not gonna lie, seeing some new super sexyness with MOTD would be pretty hot, especially with Atusgessho. I know in the Japanese version most of the MOTD simply repeated their names like pokemon which sucked, and was one of the positive aspects of the english dub(don't start). However... if they could draw it out... make it even more sexy... but that's a huge pipe dream lol. Would have better luck making flash minigames of such things lol.

Heh, new MOTD being a possibly too, hopefully sexy. But if it does follow the manga more, then us MOTD fans might be screwed(I only really know of maybe one or 2 MOTD in the manga), still, maybe more focus on villainesses. More info needs to leak *just checked ANN to no avail*
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:01 am

well guess we'll all just have to keep out fingers crossed for some new and some classics when it comes to those
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-mike-toole-show/2012-07-15

... It's basically a cataloging of Sailor Moon's history... but at one part there were plans for a US Live action Sailor Moon show... I just watched it... I... there... Something involving a rusty railroad spike and the back of my neck...

... and now, I share the nightmare with you

... At some point, someone needed to say "Die monster. You don't belong in this world!"
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 am

Rainday wrote:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-mike-toole-show/2012-07-15

... It's basically a cataloging of Sailor Moon's history... but at one part there were plans for a US Live action Sailor Moon show... I just watched it... I... there... Something involving a rusty railroad spike and the back of my neck...

... and now, I share the nightmare with you

... At some point, someone needed to say "Die monster. You don't belong in this world!"

Ooo, ooo, this is the one where at the end of it, they were all "Hahaha, no, no, absolutely not"?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:41 am

Aye.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:05 am

*watches*

ow....ow....ow...ow....ow..ow..owowowowowoOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

*gets spasms and convulses in pain, before the fit subsides*

Haaaahh...oh god... I...I think I got a seizure from that... >.o

Need...space....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVn1oQL9sWg&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLzYQ1TJH-vSeR5VizmWsZ7Q

What's your favorite thing about space? [i]Mine is space~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 am

pic not working for me
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 am

Well, aside from the news of the anime being delayed till fall or winter, there is this, the musical returns~ So that could potentially have some material in it.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-06-03/sailor-moon-musical-returns-after-8-years-with-new-cast
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

On the Sailor Moon anime front, we have a possible December-January air date.  I do wish they would release some details, but they're keeping it close to their chest it seems, all they are releasing is figurines, makeup, and various other apparel.  

On another note, here's a look at the Sailor Moon Musical cast, rather stunning in those outfits.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-07-03/sailor-moon-stage-musical-new-cast-photographed-in-costume

...  It's going to be weird seeing two women playing a gay couple...  It's frying my mind right now...  Also, we have a "Lemures Leader", interesting.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Okay, we have a official image, a summary, and these lines
Producer Atsutoshi Umezawa (Precure franchise) said that it "is not remaking the previous anime, but adapting the original manga and starting from scratch again."
Which means it's a pure manga adaptation from the beginning? I guess...  Which will probably mean no sexy MOTD, but the manga does have some good brainwashing scenes...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-13/2014-new-sailor-moon-crystal-anime-1st-image-story-intro-posted-online
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL(and general Sailor Moon news)(MC F/F F/M) Sailor10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 pm

It'll be interesting to watch, though for better or worse it'll be much shorter than the first anime...

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:15 am

It's been about two days since this came up, and I'm surprised it wasn't posted here earlier-

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134068-First-Look-at-the-Sailor-Moon-Crystal-Character-Designs
Official designs for the anime, and apparently the cast has been announced too.
Good news: they don't look so drastically different to "keep up with the times." (AKA the moe-blob era)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Damn, all I heard about was the voice cast, now this is something that I wanted from day fucking one!  All of them look very great ^__^  It's interesting how Venus has a bead belt... I have no idea why she has that.

Oh this is just so great >_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 01, 2014 10:25 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/01/sailor-moon-reboot-anime-26-episodes/
Huh...  26 episodes... huh... ... huh... huh... hmmm...

Well it's coming out July 5th.  Please don't be on crappy Nico Nico Douga...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Well, for those of you that really are serious about your love for this series...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-16/viz-licenses-original-sailor-moon-anime-franchise

It is EVERYTHING. Redone. Uncut. Dual-audio & Subtitles. Re-dubbed (Looks like Stephanie Sheh is getting the lead role). ALL SEASONS.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 17, 2014 4:27 pm

This news brought me so much joy.  So much so that I completely forgot to post it even though I made a mental note <_<;   This is great, especially for me because I have Hulu Plus =)  So, every Monday 2 remastered episodes of the subs, and then eventually dubs(weather those will be exclusive to Neon Alley remains to be seen), followed by DVD releases.  We also have a interview with VIZ and some shots of how remastered it is, and I must say, OMG SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2014-05-16/exclusive/viz-media-charlene-ingram-and-josh-lopez-on-sailor-moon

But yeah, I saw the trailer with my brother after we finished some Soul Calibur V matches, and I was so fucking happy!  I loved how they focused on Haruka and Michiru with the "Absolutely Uncut" tag, hehehe ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Rainday wrote:I loved how they focused on Haruka and Michiru with the "Absolutely Uncut" tag, hehehe ^__^

Yeah, it's like they were TRYING to jab at the old localization job of it to get a big laugh.

(Also, you still play SCV? I still have my copy, but all of my friends stopped playing)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Oh I just watched the first two episodes, and the second episode was never aired in the US, *squee*  If I had more time tonight I would make sightings~  Oh the recycled animation and cheesiness of it all, I'm so happy~  It's a pity nearly all of Jedeite's youma are rather ugly after transformation, but their human guises are freaking sexy as hell.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 pm

TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:  Hahaha, it's funny how much more detail the Sailor Senshi have, and then there's Luna with even less detail.  I still can't get over the fact that this is gonna be just 26 episodes...  Maybe it's just a first season thing and if it does well then more seasons will be approved.

Coincidentally, my youtube account went crazy and I can't favorite or like this =(
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Typical J-pop opening. It was probably wrong to expect a new mix of the original, but still, the original was hardly as cliche as most opening themes can be these days.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next