Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainday randomness/possible updates

+30
DoubleEdged
DaisyHypnoPeril
hawk-99
MultiPayaso123
Rainday
singory
RainbowSevenRainbow
Singing Siren
tanjinyi
morowin
shirokami
Generic_entity
Cio
Spydare
obviousagent
Quartz Falcon
tilltherewas1
LazyAlex
Bureksasutlijom
Rosssi
BohemianIncubus96
petal
madoka
ProtoBeans
Bellchan
Hornofdesolation
PirateStoat
creativerealms
Kamenrider
vesago_x
34 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 7 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:53 pm

2nd time it's happen, first time it happened I was taking a break from the site, second time it happened while I was organizing the gaming album(or I just happened to notice it). Unpleasant both times, but I feel responsible for the second for some reason. *sigh* It just such a fear inducing thing now I'm afraid to touch it for the most part. Plus it's a tad difficult to upload from where I have been for the past month.

Also, thank you for the compliment on the caption, it was a joy to write. Hope Rico gets to see it at some point. I'm sure it will be right up his alley.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 7 Empty Re: Rainday randomness/possible updates

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 am

No, it's not, it's random, and there is no explanation or reason for it. I mean I could just keep a backup of the "cream of the crop", it would be simple enough because there would only be 20-50ish pics even from large albums. It might be a suitable patch work idea.

Anyway, I should of been asleep hours ago but have been keeping myself busy with Megaman Lore(sexy sexy Layer and awesome freaking Vile). Ah lore, my second vice. Oh, and here are some Precure yuri doujins. They are both sexy and emotional, which is one of the reasons I love yuri so much.

First 2 are by one of my favorite yuri artist, and both Heart Catch
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/507564/58a568e23f/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/514446/d03fb22e78/

Second one looks very nice, got a nice little tearing up story, this time Smile.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/507868/73064d1d7e/

All 3 are english.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 am

Yeah... I''ll try to post something tomorrow I guess.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Got caught up in Pokemon. But I think I do have a general plan now to keep uploading in some sense while I'm over here. I don't know, I'll deal with it eventually... Might just upload some Nintendo stuff, I have a really good Metroid pic. Just depends.

As for the Metroid story, I'll try to get to it tonight or something.

It's weird, I'm not Burnt Out in any sense of the word, but there is something that is is itching at me. I'm not sure what it is if anything... Either way I do have a lot to do.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 am

Okay, threw some stuff up in the nintendo folder. Added some stuff to the Castlevania section. Also... I may have a lead on a good girl turning bad and falling to a group of bad girls, brainwashing is a possibility. So yeah, active day, despite fears of losing albums.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 pm

... And no yahoo group email came today... That's a bad sign... Not a good sign at all.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:56 am

Ugh, I wonder how I am going to make any progress this coming week with this livestream going on... Well, I'll manage somehow.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Hmmm, maybe it won't be so bad making progress. Okay, so I got a plan for a shot little caption, and then I'll see what I can do with the Metroid story once I get going.

Also, I found this image on /u/, pretty much sums up my views somewhat, hehehe.
Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 7 Yuri10
Figures it clips on my monitor, but you can click it for full view if you have the same issue.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh, and something that annoys me. Newest uploads, I need to move some over to the futa album, but if I do so, the whole thing might collapse around me, not that me moving pics around has any proven correlation with galleries disappearing. However, I feel it's been implied, so really I don't know what to do, but I hate giving the impression that futa can be uploaded to the regular albums.

UUUUUUUUUgh, what to do.
A) Try to fix Album(and hope it doesn't erode while I do so)
B) Go back to Samus story, edit it
C) Caption other pics.
D) Go back to leveling up pokemon and watching livestream

Yay~ Anxiety... Mostly because I feel like the other 3 options are running away from the first one.

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

Okay, took a while to calm myself. Not gonna worry about the gallery for at least two days. Tomorrow I will work on captions and possibly Samus story. Tonight I will sleep.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 am

Rainday wrote:Oh, and something that annoys me. Newest uploads, I need to move some over to the futa album, but if I do so, the whole thing might collapse around me, not that me moving pics around has any proven correlation with galleries disappearing. However, I feel it's been implied, so really I don't know what to do, but I hate giving the impression that futa can be uploaded to the regular albums.

UUUUUUUUUgh, what to do.
C) Caption other pics.

Yay~ Anxiety... Mostly because I feel like the other 3 options are running away from the first one.
I completely forgot about the futa album. And it turns out some of the pictures I uploaded I had uploaded before and they are still there so you may be able to delete all or most of the futa. Don't worry about losing the pictures every one I uploaded is saved so I can reupload them if I must.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:
Rainday wrote:Oh, and something that annoys me. Newest uploads, I need to move some over to the futa album, but if I do so, the whole thing might collapse around me, not that me moving pics around has any proven correlation with galleries disappearing. However, I feel it's been implied, so really I don't know what to do, but I hate giving the impression that futa can be uploaded to the regular albums.

UUUUUUUUUgh, what to do.
C) Caption other pics.

I completely forgot about the futa album. And it turns out some of the pictures I uploaded I had uploaded before and they are still there so you may be able to delete all or most of the futa. Don't worry about losing the pictures every one I uploaded is saved so I can reupload them if I must.

Well, my big concern is moving stuff around between albums, and that causing other albums to disappear. You see, last time I decided to move some stuff from the gaming album, and then post some of the material into smaller albums so the gaming album wouldn't be above 420 and thus cause the quick view bar to break. As I was preparing to move all Live-A-Live stuff to it's own album, I noticed something wrong with the Sailor Moon album, and then noticed that the anime album was completely bare. I then became paranoid that I had somehow caused it either by creating the new album for Live-A-Live stuff, reorganizing the old album, or moving a pic to another album.

Since then I haven't want to touch it as I fear anything I do will make things worse and cause the deletion of a album that I do not have backups for atm(example, Persona album). But within two days time I will deal with it regardless of the consequences. If something does happen, it's yahoo's damn fault. For now, I just want to focus on happy things like pokemon or captioning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello people... Hi... I'm sorry... I haven't been checking in... Been watching a livestream for the pass few days... feebas fishing... Kinda trying to keep my cool and not do anything overtaxing... and then today hit... and I saw I freaked out just a tad... But I took my medication... so... things should be fine... Just... I... Give me a while to get to everything.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Ok... Slightly better now... though I feel tired. I'm going to try to absorb the new changes slowly, put worries of the gallery out of my head... I'm dealing with this here and there, and there are things here and there. Samus or captions, discussing future of group, gallery and uploads... I'm going to be sporadic, doing things when I feel like it... With my days so open since I don't work anymore, I'll have plenty of time... So yeah, look forward to all that happen chaotically. I'm gonna be slow for a while though because this 24/7 livestream is still happening and I'm loving it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Okay, I just want to get some things cleared up

1) I will still be doing my old jobs(aka with yahoo group, approving stories and the like, as well as managing the fickle gallery, as well as managing this forum by adding new content in stuff).

2) I've been scanning over all the new stuff Rico has been posting, but until the time that I become comfortable and familiar with it, I would advise that all questions be sent to Rico or submissions for the new group be sent to him. I'll let you know when I'm familiar with it, but will take some time. I'll notify you when that is.

3) Right now, I'm still gonna focus on stories and captions. It helps me relax with my condition. The other stuff feels overwhelming AT THE MOMENT. Still, I want to help Rico and everyone with this, so I'm not giving up and running away.

But yeah, this weekend I'm gonna be busy with other stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Hmmmm. Ugh, so much to do... But I'm copping... slowly...

There's a lot I need to read through, and some responses to dish out... But I just get so nervous about it all. There's also my gallery phobia as it where... It's hindered by the fact that I've been staying with my grandparents and thus don't have access to my backup pics and over here I'm not really organized. Hell, pics are a majority of what I'm useful for... That and bloated ideas.

*sigh* Still unsure about a lot of things. I know I need to tackle them, but... *sigh* I'll try to get to it this week. Just afraid there might be some critical error somewhere. Ugh, why did I have to suffer a mental breakdown at such a important time for this group! I mean, I'm still more or less myself, it's just now I get extra jumpy, and I was already quite neurotic. I guess I just had one too many straws on my back, and it will take a while to recover. What else what else what else... *sigh* I don't know... I'll try to pitch in here and there when I can, just again, don't ask me about any of the new stuff.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey, hey, you don't sound okay. Don't pressure yourself for the sake of the group. It's admirable that you are striving but never at the cost of your personal mental health. Slow down and know we all appreciate you and everything you do, okay?
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Bellchan wrote:Hey, hey, you don't sound okay. Don't pressure yourself for the sake of the group. It's admirable that you are striving but never at the cost of your personal mental health. Slow down and know we all appreciate you and everything you do, okay?

*sigh* ... Maybe you have a point... I won't be taking a hiatus... but I will be contributing on a lesser scale it seems for now... That being said, let me get my affairs in order somewhat.

First thing I would appreciate is the moving of the futa pics to their proper folder. Hornofdesolation, I'm gonna have to count on you to do so since you uploaded them. That being said, a majority of the ones you uploaded I already did move into the futa folder after the last crash. I just need you to move around some stuff and delete either the newer or older versions, which hopefully won't be too much of a burden. Many thanks for handling such a thing.

Second off, like I said before, I'm still favoriting and bookmarking relevant pics. And a good portion of them haven't been reuploaded after the crash. That being said, if anyone wants to upload them, they can feel free to do so since it doesn't seem like I'll be up to the task anytime soon. I'll still take care of finding works, because hey, it's what I do, so check every so often. l I tend to update my bookmarks daily, mostly with yuri(especially pairing I'm fond of)/sexy/cute stuff, but a large portion is close to relevant stuff(you'l need a account, but they are easy and free, just make sure you got all the filters off).

http://swacorpse.deviantart.com/favourites/

http://www.pixiv.net/bookmark.php?id=976522

Also, while I'm at it, here are some relevant tags on pixiv(beware though, there's just a lot of unpleasant stuff there, gems are very rare indeed)
Hypnosis
http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=%E5%82%AC%E7%9C%A0
Brainwashing
http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=%E6%B4%97%E8%84%B3
Fallen evil
http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=%E6%82%AA%E5%A0%95%E3%81%A1

As for other stuff, google is your friend, seriously. Most of the Pollensalta pics I found where through there(albeit though using the japanese spelling, which you can get from the fan wikias). And of course I miss some stuff here and there, but you can find it if you are willing to spend the time.

As for me, I'll still be checking in, doing this that maybe, but I won't force myself to do anything I feel overbearing and learn to let it go. At least for now.

I feel this is somewhat appropriate...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Just thought I'd throw this down for now
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=30253862
I do <3 this artist so much, mostly because they do lot of villainess/monstergirl stuff.

In other news, talked to my therapist today, feel a bit better. Also, making good progress in Megaman X3. I like the animated intros they do, some of them are badass and really give you the feeling of "oh shit, there is a epic genocide going on right now"(Blast Hornet, Gravity Beetle, Neon Tiger), but freaking Volt Catfish, starts off all menacing then LOL. Same for Blizzard Buffalo, who gives a thumbs up after making a ice sculpture of himself.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:14 am

Good on you, Rainday. Keep on with the positive steps and continue to bask in our reverence and adoration Very Happy
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 am

... I'm having to go back home on Monday for a week... This is stressing me out a good amount... It shouldn't... But it does... I have to be there a whole week... I said it would be fine to my grandparents, since my aunt is coming in and needs a place to stay... but deep down I'm worried... Home isn't a bad place... It's just mentally taxing... and I'm just afraid... Afraid that I night overreact, afraid that my paranoia might go into overdrive, afraid of just sinking into depression... Just not looking forward to it...

On the bright side... I might be able to get some pic stuff done.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am

Just take it easy, okay. If you need to take a break for a couple of weeks, do so. Its not good to push yourself too hard when you've got stressors mixed with depression. I've been there. >.<
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:48 pm

yeah mate take a breather do something else for a bit we'll hold down the fort till your good to go again
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtoBeans Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Really, take a step back and relax. You sound like you could use a breather. Stress is never good for anyone. Your mental health should always take top priority, and the best way to counter it in my experience is to do something you enjoy to take your mind off of it. We all appreciate what you've done, but it sounds like you're overdoing it. Just don't hurt yourself, okay?
ProtoBeans
ProtoBeans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm

... *sigh*... I miss my uploads. I guess I will have to do that if I ever want to feel at peace with it. Just not anytime soon. Until then all I can do is sit on this mountain of treasure and look wistfully from afar.

*drops a piece*

Rainday randomness/possible updates - Page 7 Sailor10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next