Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic Idea Thread

+4
Grungepunk
obviousagent
DoubleEdged
Rosssi
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pic Idea Thread Empty Pic Idea Thread

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:57 pm

I wanted to revitalize this section a little, so I figured what if people just posted ideas for pics here.  Request can be a little awkward to make for most people(myself included) for various reasons.  So I thought, let's just make it general pic ideas, that way people can post away to their hearts content, and artist or commissioners, if they come across a idea or concept that they like, can use them.  You wouldn't have to follow rigid guidelines of commissions or stuff like that, and people without much money can voice an idea that might stir with a bunch of others.  Also, you're just spit balling, so it's of no lost if nothing ever comes of this thread, but chances are it might influence someone in someway.  Feel free to pitch little comic ideas too.  Oh, if you have references feel free to put them down, or request more depending on your side, I'll be happy to help.

ALSO, here are some good wiki sources
Spoiler:

1) This one treads familiar waters, but I kinda want to explore the concept.  A Madam(AKA Cherry) from FF6 pushing a pink eyed heroine onto a heart shaped cloud of smoke that supports her as she slowly sinks in.  Generally I think the smoke is a little underutilized in these pics, it could be used as chains, ropes, bindings, gags, etc(http://rikomonkey.deviantart.com/art/Smoking-Binds-72030735).  But yeah, just think of the deserve ways anime/cartoon villains that used smoke in such way.
Pic Idea Thread Ff6che10

2) Scar from Sailor Moon binding up two nude Scouts together(possibly Jupiter/Neptune and Uranus), blindfolding them as they kiss in binded and brainwashed embrace as Scar pulls at the fabric that goes between their legs tighter, squeezing their lower lips.  But yeah, I would love to see some binding brainwashing bonding, possibly something with her wrapping coming at the viewer as well.
Pic Idea Thread Scar110
Pic Idea Thread Scar210
and more screencaps of the episode and Scar here http://soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/galleryscreencaps/096/index4.php

3) I would love to see more Nova X Hikaru art, possibly with a MACXE twist... Like Nova on a throne with Hikaru between her legs, eyes vacant, and body covered in black rubber corruption from head to toe(except for the eyes and hair). Nova petting Hikaru(or holding her ponytail in a domineering fashion)...  Alternatively it could be Fuu and Umi that she has control of, and is beckoning to Hikaru to come and join them as they lustfully serve her body.
Pic Idea Thread Magick10
Pic Idea Thread Nova10
Pic Idea Thread Nova211

I'll have more ideas as they hit me, but I whole heartly recommend people join me in offering unique twist and the like.

Last edited by Rainday on Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Pic Idea Thread Empty Re: Pic Idea Thread

Post  Rosssi Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:47 am

<p><span id="sceditor-start-marker" style="line-height: 0; display: none; " class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore"></span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" style="line-height: 0; display: none; " class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore"></span><br></p>

Wow. Love ideas 1 & 2.
Really love the idea of sinking into the smokey heart.

I'm usually not into bondage/binding, but I like the idea of silken wraps binding and rubbing heroines into submission.

For myself, I'd love to see some stories with Edea and Anges from Bravely Default.
Possibly a variation of the Florem plot. Mephilia uses the hair pins and hair dyes to make them much shallower and vain, then seducing them to her cause. The heroines eventually realize what's happening, but by that stage they're too concerned with their appearance to stop.

As always I'd like more final fantasy 8 stories.
Possible a quick picture, after Galbadia restore the Communications tower, they begin broadcasting a mesmeric television test pattern. Picture of Selphie, Quistis and Rinoa on the couch, slightly undressed, watching the tv with blank eyes.

Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Would definitely consider something related to #3. Unfortunately, I still don't know of armor mods that would match well enough to the Magic Knights. Nova's easy enough. Razz
Or at least, I've done something I consider passable once before, but I'd have to find the mods again.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm

I'm usually not into bondage/binding, but I like the idea of silken wraps binding and rubbing heroines into submission.

That started me off on something.  A short comic with Scar binding Makoto over to her(wrapping her body up in the process, delievering a mind melting kill, then spinning her away to unwrap a new Daimon-ed Makoto.  Durning the unwrapping maybe show her ears growing, a smile beginning to show, skin turning bluer.  As for the final outfit...  Maybe a complete copy, or just a wrapping around her waist and breasts, possibly a Death Busters Star on her head.  Oh, and of course those beautiful eyes opening up.

EDIT:
Bonus last page with the newly converted Makoto having a bound Uranus kneeling before her.  Uranus in ephoric pleasure as Scar Makoto squeezes her.  In the background Micharu is helpless bound by Scar as they watch.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 02, 2014 12:20 am

For the heck of it, I tried my hand at a Scar model.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, her design is simple enough, but the biggest problem is the back-bow. I only ever find something like that attached to kimonos and the Senshi skirts. Really starting to wish someone made something with just the bow, or even the bow-and-sash without the main piece, so it could be put on other things.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 02, 2014 3:18 pm

That's a pity.  One would think they would allow for big ribbons for general magical girl use.  There wouldn't be a way to resize a regular ribbon, if such things aren't always attached to hair or models, would there?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Rainday wrote:That's a pity.  One would think they would allow for big ribbons for general magical girl use.  There wouldn't be a way to resize a regular ribbon, if such things aren't always attached to hair or models, would there?

Resize? HA! You know I can't actually do anything to a the model dimensions itself, I've only ever done textures and lighting types (which are quite simple, actually). However... I think there is one hair-bow type that is of decent size that might work, but it's a default item, so it won't really be possible for me to find the item and re-texture it appropriately if needed (I don't know if it's in a good shade of red), and I'd have to keep it as a separate model (not a problem, just slightly extra work).

... Oh, duh, there is a large ribbon I can alter at will- the Sailor Venus ribbon in the Sailor Senshi mod.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 07, 2014 12:07 am

Alright... I took the smoke theme, tried to add a little bit of the stuff you wanted to do with it (though thinking on it now, I probably didn't do it clearly or nearly often enough). Not FF6 though, but I think you might like what I did instead (and then I continued on in my normal fashion).

"Beautiful Mist" on my OneDrive-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EE0C12816FD6EFDA&id=EE0C12816FD6EFDA!105
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 pm

As usual awesome stuff dude.
Glad you have got your 3dcg mojo back.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed May 07, 2014 5:16 pm

I concur with Obviousagent, that was one of the best ones you've done.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 07, 2014 9:01 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Alright... I took the smoke theme, tried to add a little bit of the stuff you wanted to do with it (though thinking on it now, I probably didn't do it clearly or nearly often enough). Not FF6 though, but I think you might like what I did instead (and then I continued on in my normal fashion).

"Beautiful Mist" on my OneDrive-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EE0C12816FD6EFDA&id=EE0C12816FD6EFDA!105

Dood, this a WONDERFUL take on it~  I loved it all!    I will gladly caption this too if you or no one else wants to give it a shot

Pic Idea Thread All_th10

Oh, I'm gonna through out another idea that's been rolling around in my head, nothing too fancy.  (I'm labeling this one four just because it helps me keep track of my own stuff, you all can join in if you want, but it's not necessary at all, just a little tic I'm carrying over from my idea thread)
4) A closeup on Ultimecia just groping a naked heroine from FF8(Rinoa/Quintis/Selphie) or Dissidia(Cosmos/Tifa/Lighting/Terra/Aeris/Yuna/Prishe) with her beast-like claws.  Just groping in feral mind numbing corruption as the heroine moans in pleasure as her eyes go white.  If I were to make it bigger, Time Compression(aka Stop), does it to a number of heroines, afterwards they all become feral yet beautiful monstergirls like her(like lionesses, harpies, lamias, etc.)
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimecia/Dissidia
Pic Idea Thread Dissid10

Alternatively, something could be done with both Ultimacia and Cloud/Flood of Darkness in a Dissidia twist involving mannequins, though I would need to think about it.

Also, plan to add some sources/bestiaries that people can browse through for ideas.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed May 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Rainday wrote:I will gladly caption this too if you or no one else wants to give it a shot

As always, help yourself to it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:I will gladly caption this too if you or no one else wants to give it a shot

As always, help yourself to it.

...  I should get to this before I have my teeth removed and am drugged out of my head for the next few days(though then again... maybe such a state will provide interesting ideas.. hmm...).  I really wish the last one got more than one reply, but hey, that's just how it is(though it makes me sad).

Anyway~, after watching the new Sailor Moon trailer, I saw a related link to the 2D Sailor Moon Brawler with (my favorite~) Mars, so I decided to watch that, and at one point Thetis shows up, Mars defeats her, and she drops some time of fruity drink(a cocktail? a margarita? I have no clue)...
0:17-0:23
)

Now of course that get's me thinking, what if Mars, cocky after her victory, takes a sip, in which we branch off in a number of directions...
A) Mars becomes a happy drunk off it as her skin turns blue, which she just admires which leads to her becoming one of Thetis's Goo minions(though a sexy version of course, maybe even throw in some BE to give her already giddy self some extra bounce, or a full on voluptuous appearance) , Thetsis comes out of her new gooey minion who happily kneels before her(or alternatively Thetis gloved hands come out and play with Rei's breast before she pushes Rei to climax with more gloved hands coming out of her and stroking her all over, Rei orgasms a puddle on the floor that reforms into Thetis, who orders her new goo girl to return the favor and go down on her, which the ditsy Rei happily accepts with hearts in her eyes and all). 

B) Alternatively she could react with shock, throw the drink, and try to fight it somehow as she slowly melts into a gooey puddle and rises again, this time as a studious, cold eyed, and loyal minion and Thetis reforms from the remains of the thrown drink and admires her new minion.

BUT WAIT, ONE MORE.  Rei could go through A or B, but the end result is her becoming Thetis.

Have I mentioned that I love Thetis and she's my favorite youma?  Not only is she one of Queen Beryl's personal youma(alongside the DD Girls), but her human form is really sexy, she wears a number of outfits through the episode she's in, her youma form is masked, has white elbow length gloves, and wears a blue sleeveless skintight suit, oh and hair... and that golden relic on her head that acts as a necklace when in human form...  I could go on and on and on and on, and hell, spout several more ideas like transforming the senshi with blue school swimsuits and white rubber stockings, but I'll stop with these
http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/profiles/villains/motd/thetis.php
http://soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/galleryscreencaps/012/index1.php
Pic Idea Thread Image010
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:39 pm

This one struck me as I played Mario Kart 8 and was watching a highlight reveal that showed Rosalina(who I was playing at the time) inked by the Blooper special. It was beautiful~ So I had two ideas

1) Blooper inks Rosalina in her racing suit, and the ink transforms her into a half squid(/blooper) girl who then proceeds to wrap up Peach and/or Daisy.

2) Blooper girl inks Rosalina/Peach/Daisy in her racing suit and they become a mindless ink slave.

Bonus
3) Metal Pink Peach goes about transforming girls into Metal Pink versions with kisses

4) A coven of Shy Girls( http://fav.me/d60sfrc ) go about luring the Princess to their coven by acting shy and nervous, thus leading the princesses to let their guard down and fall in love with how cute they are. The Shy Girls then become not so shy and gang up on on the princess, stripping them(gently but authoritatively), making them shy. The Shy Girl who lured her there then removes her mask to show she exactly looks like the princess, and then places it on the princess. The mask is of course makes the princess more shy, to shy and embarrassed to seek out help, and too nervous to ever run away as the Shy Girl Princess turns their kingdom into a Shy Girl only utopia.

So yeah, PERVERTING EVERYTHING!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 am

Well all of the ideas from your last two posts are good to go.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:27 am

well number 4 could be good with a bit of tweeking, perhaps them not removing the masks and instead putting the mask on peach turning her into a shy guy princess (same body build mind you, not making her shy guy shape) which magical makes her mentaly one of them aswell, erazing her former self, there new queen then tells them to send a mask to princess daisy.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 am

Generic_entity wrote:well number 4 could be good with a bit of tweeking, perhaps them not removing the masks and instead putting the mask on peach turning her into a shy guy princess (same body build mind you, not making her shy guy shape) which magical makes her mentaly one of them aswell, erazing her former self, there new queen then tells them to send a mask to princess daisy.

That sounds good too. One of the ones I threw around earlier in my head was similar, where the Shy Girls just assemble them into their society, and the princesses go forever missing. However given the length of that the Shy Girl idea it might be better to just do a short fic for it, might be able to get away with a comic for it if you have the princess find the mask.

Hmmm, you know, the Snifits( http://www.mariowiki.com/Snifit ) might have a greater opportunity with their Gas Mask design and tendency to shoot projectiles from their mouths. Could make a Sexy Snifit gas some girls and then put Shy Girl mask on them, the gas the mask work together to make a quiet, loyal, and shy slave for them. You could also have them spit out latex balls for latex slave girls... (surprisingly I can't find any artwork of a female Snifit, one would think the gas mask design would appeal a lot more to people).

A society where Snifit's are dominatrixes that use gas attacks on the submissive Shy Girls into obedience...

... Now all I need to do is pervert the Piranha plant girls... http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1690866?tags=piranha_plant (though I'll probably go with the more organic ones...

Oh... and Chain Chomp Girls... http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chain-Chomp-girl-32471161

... and gomba girls? http://elazuls-core.deviantart.com/art/Goombella-s-better-than-you-56060157

Oh I am going down a bad rabbit hole...

Anyway, back to the main point, I wanted to add something to "3", Metal Pink Peach could also go about making copies of herself.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:12 pm

You know, looking at Fi's design and movements...

... and this kinda hits me immediately... Fi "malfunctions" and thinks her duty is to get more girls to be the goddess's swords. However her understanding of the concept is flawed and what she actually ends up doing is getting girls to dress like her, binding their arms behind their backs, and brainwashing them with her strange speech, followed with dancing lessons to be of the utmost grace when praising the goddess...

Either that or she becomes tainted from the battle and sees that she should be worshiped as a goddess and begins turning girl into loyal sword girl minions
(either she just becomes mischievous like so, http://fav.me/d4ms2zw or, "evolves" in their absence http://fav.me/d4nzcke )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:33 pm

This is something that kinda sparked my interest.  Before and After pics, something where the victim is charmed and in the embrace of a monstergirl/villainess in the first pic, and in a sequel pic with some minor edits, converted.  The Admin use to do this stuff with one of his old commissions to give it new life, where he changed Barb-E to a Darling, and then a Madam(they're in the gallery on the group and on the one drive here).  But yeah, the principle is to get as much use out of a single pic and cater both to charmed and converted interest.  I have the perfect pics to show as examples.

Pic Idea Thread Seduce10

Pic Idea Thread Seduce11
(Pic by http://www.blueballoon.sakura.ne.jp/index.html Does a LOT of sprite work, even has 16 bit spirte remakes of Jemnezy, Snow, & Pollensalta).

But yeah, just a thought.  What I was thinking of for the before shot was a waist up sideways shot of Terra in Vilia's embrace(hand wrapped around lower back, her cigarette holder(though now that I get a look at the uprezzed version it looks like a kiseru(japanese pipe with bowl at end), well, whichever you prefer) in the off hand) as she either blows or lets her smoke drift into the hypnotized Terra's mouth(Terra's arms a slack and her eyes are glazed pink).  In the After shot, Terra dressed as a Vilia(or other variation), her formerly slackened hand now along Vilia's bottom, with her other holding a similar pipe to Vilia's, and her exmprion changed to sinister like Vilia's(eyes either directed at each other or the viewer).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 am

Rainday wrote:
3) Metal Pink Peach goes about transforming girls into Metal Pink versions with kisses

if any one wondering , i already stole borrowed    was inspired by this and commissioned

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t500-metal-pink-gold-pink

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:20 pm

I don't have the final idea, but among the 7 deadly sins, there is one I'd love to explore : laziness.
This sin would fit Usagi pretty well.
I could see a guest star in it : Barb-E.
Esmeraude, who would love to initiate Sailor Moon to this sin and the true joys of life, would try to persuade Sailor Moon that fighting is useless, evil will always come back anyway, no matter how many times Sailor Moon wins, there willl always be a new Youma to defeat.

Esmeraude and Barb-E, after sapping Usagi's determination, would create together "the Cloud of Laziness".
While Barb-E makes the delicious fumes with her elegant cigarette holder, Esmeraude would orientate them with waves of her fans, creating for Sailor Moon a safe and cocooning place where she'll never want to leave.

I could even add the sin of gluttony, since the cloud can also be eaten by Sailor Moon, and The two Villainess would make sure Usagi has all the quantity she wants.

Lust is my main sin, but right after, I'd say it's laziness, it feels too nice.
The cloud could be like this http://hypnohub.net/post/show/18352/barefoot-black_hair-blush-bottomless-cleavage-comi, but there are many options.
It's this newly created group that gave me this fantasy : http://holderglamour.deviantart.com/gallery/59208708/Drawings-and-Paintings . I was also thinking about Hookah, but this fits more for the arabian harem, for the 2 Femme Fatales Esmeraude and Barb-E, Cigarette holders and fans should be more appropriate.

I'm not sure when I'll commission this, just want to make sure I don't forget the idea. And this place is pretty safe for that I think ^^ !
And, for the artist, I might try this one : http://emilia89.deviantart.com/art/I-ve-put-a-spell-on-you-381501079 : Those are awesome Sailor Moon drawings.
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm just going to spout some thoughts and ideas at you if that's okay. As with all my ideas, feel free to ignore them, especially if they don't suit your vision or taste. I just love brainstorming too much, hehe.

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:I don't have the final idea, but among the 7 deadly sins, there is one I'd love to explore : laziness.
This sin would fit Usagi pretty well.
I could see a guest star in it : Barb-E.
Esmeraude, who would love to initiate Sailor Moon to this sin and the true joys of life, would try to persuade Sailor Moon that fighting is useless, evil will always come back anyway, no matter how many times Sailor Moon wins, there will always be a new Youma to defeat.

I like this, lust gets a lot of play, but sloth should be up there too, especially because it makes me think of a pampered lady lying on on couch lewdly as maids take care of her every need while she smokes =)  You could even have fun with the Barb-E design and make her more droid like if you wanted(blue skin, feathered boa, Black Moon Clan jewel on forehead, etc.)

Esmeraude and Barb-E, after sapping Usagi's determination, would create together "the Cloud of Laziness".
While Barb-E makes the delicious fumes with her elegant cigarette holder, Esmeraude would orientate them with waves of her fans, creating for Sailor Moon a safe and cocooning place where she'll never want to leave.
Hmmm, very interesting.  I'm curious how you intend to have her sap usagi's determination.  A poetic speech while Esmeraude is attended to by Barb-E to show her the life she could have, or maybe Esmeraude or Barb-E get behind but instead of striking Usagi or bear hugging her, they could give a surprisingly relaxing shoulder massage with their sensual silk gloves to help disarm her while they lay the groundwork for her enslavement in the cocoon, or maybe something else? Since the theme is laziness perhaps the cocoon could take place of a couch or bed...

I could even add the sin of gluttony, since the cloud can also be eaten by Sailor Moon, and The two Villainess would make sure Usagi has all the quantity she wants.
You might want to save that for Marzipan, she could fit that very well since she traps her targets in culinary confections and even coats them in a cocoon of frosting.  She's also Esmeraude's first droid and a dark skinned beauty.  I have some more ideas concerning her in you're interested
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Marzipan
http://slime-girl.homelinux.net/sailor/mediabook/image062.jpg
http://moonlightpunishment.blogspot.com/2014/02/sailor-moon-r-episode-30-magical-power.html

Lust is my main sin, but right after, I'd say it's laziness, it feels too nice.
The cloud could be like this http://hypnohub.net/post/show/18352/barefoot-black_hair-blush-bottomless-cleavage-comi, but there are many options.
It's this newly created group that gave me this fantasy : http://holderglamour.deviantart.com/gallery/59208708/Drawings-and-Paintings . I was also thinking about Hookah, but this fits more for the arabian harem, for the 2 Femme Fatales Esmeraude and Barb-E, Cigarette holders and fans should be more appropriate.

I'm not sure when I'll commission this, just want to make sure I don't forget the idea. And this place is pretty safe for that I think ^^ !
And, for the artist, I might try this one : http://emilia89.deviantart.com/art/I-ve-put-a-spell-on-you-381501079 : Those are awesome Sailor Moon drawings.

Two of my favorite pics right there. I do love the warm, cuddle, sleepy approach very much. Also I agree whole heartly that Emilia does some great Sailor Moon work =)

Speaking of Hookahs, there are fun ways they can be used too
Pic Idea Thread Miyukichan
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Rainday wrote:I like this, lust gets a lot of play, but sloth should be up there too, especially because it makes me think of a pampered lady lying on on couch lewdly as maids take care of her every need while she smokes =)  You could even have fun with the Barb-E design and make her more droid like if you wanted(blue skin, feathered boa, Black Moon Clan jewel on forehead, etc.)

Oh yes, Esmeraude and Barb-E will be pampered by Usagi in return :After all, even if they allow Sailor Moon to fall into sloth, that doesn't mean she won't have some little works to do for them, worshiping their feet, taking care of their dress impregnated of their perfume, giving them some bath ... I'm sure Usagi won't find this too hard to do.
Design wise, I probably won't change Barb-E design too much, but the Black Moon Clan Mark would be so sexy in her forehead indeed. Also, Esmeraude too may have a little change : her hairstyle.
I don't know why, but I've always preferred the hairstyle she has when she takes a bath :
Pic Idea Thread Sailor11
Although the long hair style is still super hot.

Hmmm, very interesting.  I'm curious how you intend to have her sap usagi's determination.  A poetic speech while Esmeraude is attended to by Barb-E to show her the life she could have, or maybe Esmeraude or Barb-E get behind but instead of striking Usagi or bear hugging her, they could give a surprisingly relaxing shoulder massage with their sensual silk gloves to help disarm her while they lay the groundwork for her enslavement in the cocoon, or maybe something else? Since the theme is laziness perhaps the cocoon could take place of a couch or bed...

Overall, I see things the same way too : soothing words combined with a delicate touch from the seductresses...
It will definitely take the form of a magical bed or couch : once you start lying down on it, the body sink a little bit but not completely, it is large enough to host ... 3 persons ^^ ? But of course, it can still grow it case one day other heroines want to join it.

I may have a mini prequel for this.

Usagi wants to stop Esmeraude, but she doesn't know Barb-E existence yet. When Usagi arrive at Esmeraude's lair, she is greeted by Barb-E.
At first dazed by her beauty and elegance, Usagi quickly becomes suspicious : Barb-E forehead has the same Black Moon Clan mark as Esmeraude.
The Senshi advises Barb-E to surrender immediately, and to reveal where is the green haired woman.
Barb-E : "Please, do not hurt a Madam, I will grant your wish, follow me, and you will be with Esmeraude..."
Sailor Moon is surprised by such quick surrendering, but Barb-B doesn't seem like a fighter.
"May I just light up a cigarette before ?"
Sailor Moon accepts. This is nothing, and her primary objective is Esmeraude...

Smoke starts to fill the room, and it is has very pleasant smell. Strangely, it seems the smoke taking the form of a stairway.
"What is this ... ?" asked Sailor Moon.
"It is the only way to access Esmeraude's chamber."
Under "normal" circumstance, even Usagi would have been very cautious. But Barb-E perfume seemed to slow down Usagi focus. With Barb-E, she started to walk on the stair, but she is getting tired. The smoke seems to caress her legs, and go through her boots, what was happening ? Barb-E offer her a hand to gently help her and guide her. Usagi doesn't have the energy to refuse. This is not the usual sensation of being tired after a long run : Her strenght is leaving, but it has something ... relaxing, enjoyable even.

After few instant (and some light touching from Barb-E), another wave of smoke is coming, but this time, it comes from the opposite way, and it is green.
And so Barb-E and Esmeraude chanted a very pleasant speech about this pleasurable life of sloth, punctuated by some imperceptible giggling from Esmeraude as she is happy seeing it is slowly working. Once arrived to her destination, Usagi finally saw her : The woman calmly and sensually writhing on a sort of cloud.
After this enjoyable walk, Sailor Moon will need to rest a little bit ...

That's a bit different from the initial thing... but when we start brainstorming, we get so much ideas, it's super.

You might want to save that for Marzipan, she could fit that very well since she traps her targets in culinary confections and even coats them in a cocoon of frosting.  She's also Esmeraude's first droid and a dark skinned beauty.  I have some more ideas concerning her in you're interested
http://moonlightpunishment.blogspot.com/2014/02/sailor-moon-r-episode-30-magical-power.html

I'm very interested, I'm always up for Youma scenarios!

That picture is both strange and arousing ...

Where does it comes from ?
And the girl inside the Hookah bubble thing, is she a prisoner, or a sort of magical entity that produce a "pleasure smoke" ?
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 pm

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:
Rainday wrote:I like this, lust gets a lot of play, but sloth should be up there too, especially because it makes me think of a pampered lady lying on on couch lewdly as maids take care of her every need while she smokes =)  You could even have fun with the Barb-E design and make her more droid like if you wanted(blue skin, feathered boa, Black Moon Clan jewel on forehead, etc.)

Oh yes, Esmeraude and Barb-E will be pampered by Usagi in return :After all, even if they allow Sailor Moon to fall into sloth, that doesn't mean she won't have some little works to do for them, worshiping their feet, taking care of their dress impregnated of their perfume, giving them some bath ... I'm sure Usagi won't find this too hard to do.
Design wise, I probably won't change Barb-E design too much, but the Black Moon Clan Mark would be so sexy in her forehead indeed. Also, Esmeraude too may have a little change : her hairstyle.
I don't know why, but I've always preferred the hairstyle she has when she takes a bath :
Pic Idea Thread Sailor11
Although the long hair style is still super hot.

Actually I was just speaking in general in regards to the pamper treatment, however Usagi servicing Esmeraude is never a bad thing =)  Perhaps it could be a turnabout situation, where Barb-E and/Or Esmeraude pamper her and then she returns the favor once she is converted, maybe even have Esmeraude enchant her with a fantasy of the scouts in maid outfits(or other fetish ware), serving her...  But that last bit might be a tad too costly, so nevermind ^__^;

I was thinking the jewel, but Barb-E having the straight up Dark Moon Clan mark would definitely give her more reverence than a common droid, which I find lovely~

Also, while I do have a ravenous love for long hair, there is something very sensual seeing Esmeraude's hair wound up like that.  Very interesting, definitely hardly any art of her like that for no good reason =)  

Overall, I see things the same way too : soothing words combined with a delicate touch from the seductresses...
It will definitely take the form of a magical bed or couch : once you start lying down on it, the body sink a little bit but not completely, it is large enough to host ... 3 persons ^^ ? But of course, it can still grow it case one day other heroines want to join it.

Sounds awesome~!

I may have a mini prequel for this.

Usagi wants to stop Esmeraude, but she doesn't know Barb-E existence yet. When Usagi arrive at Esmeraude's lair, she is greeted by Barb-E.
At first dazed by her beauty and elegance, Usagi quickly becomes suspicious : Barb-E forehead has the same Black Moon Clan mark as Esmeraude.
The Senshi advises Barb-E to surrender immediately, and to reveal where is the green haired woman.
Barb-E : "Please, do not hurt a Madam, I will grant your wish, follow me, and you will be with Esmeraude..."
Sailor Moon is surprised by such quick surrendering, but Barb-B doesn't seem like a fighter.
"May I just light up a cigarette before ?"
Sailor Moon accepts. This is nothing, and her primary objective is Esmeraude...

Smoke starts to fill the room, and it is has very pleasant smell. Strangely, it seems the smoke taking the form of a stairway.
"What is this ... ?" asked Sailor Moon.
"It is the only way to access Esmeraude's chamber."
Under "normal" circumstance, even Usagi would have been very cautious. But Barb-E perfume seemed to slow down Usagi focus. With Barb-E, she started to walk on the stair, but she is getting tired. The smoke seems to caress her legs, and go through her boots, what was happening ? Barb-E offer her a hand to gently help her and guide her. Usagi doesn't have the energy to refuse. This is not the usual sensation of being tired after a long run : Her strenght is leaving, but it has something ... relaxing, enjoyable even.

After few instant (and some light touching from Barb-E), another wave of smoke is coming, but this time, it comes from the opposite way, and it is green.
And so Barb-E and Esmeraude chanted a very pleasant speech about this pleasurable life of sloth, punctuated by some imperceptible giggling from Esmeraude as she is happy seeing it is slowly working. Once arrived to her destination, Usagi finally saw her : The woman calmly and sensually writhing on a sort of cloud.
After this enjoyable walk, Sailor Moon will need to rest a little bit ...

That's a bit different from the initial thing... but when we start brainstorming, we get so much ideas, it's super.

Oh this sounds awesome dood, definitely a fitting lead up, one very fitting for the one who desires to be the Black Moon Clan Queen =)  Super sexy!  But yeah, may be costly, so whatever you decide.  You could fashion this into a backstory for the first page if need be though, but a sexy smoke staircase and more Barb-E is very hard to resist...

I'm very interested, I'm always up for Youma scenarios!

Let me see if I can find it real quick...  Damnit, no luck. Anyway, Marzipan's whole deal was cakes, frosting, dessert like things. She can turn her arms into cake frosters and use them to coat her victims in frosting that(according to the new english dub) begins turning their whole bodies into delicate sugar mixes, making it impossible to break free.  She can also through cakes and donuts that expand and wrap around their victim to the same effect.  So she coats all the regular customers(all girls since it's a girly cake shop) in a thin layer of frosting.  Now, my thoughts would be the mixing process would turn them into frosting/sugar monstergirls(whichever name you find more appealing) that can latch onto the sailor scouts.  Our heroines wouldn't want to struggle in the case that they might break them, or in a less deadly scenario, their arms break off, but they just grow new ones, and the old ones spread and coat whichever body part was grabbed.  Of course the sugar/frosting girls would want to gives them irresistible puff puffs or sugary kisses that taste too sweet to break.  Marzipan could even come to finish them off and turn them into Confection Girls... which could either look similar to Marzipan, or be something like stocking/pantyhose that looks like cupcake wrap, soft cake main body with strawberry/gumdrop/frosting flower nipples, decorated in frosting like skimpy outfits, chocolate coated arms(to make it look like gloves of any size), licorice/frosting hair and either a face like Marzipan's(human but colored to fit their theme and red evil eyes) or painted on with frosting to look like a kigurumi girl mask( examples https://www.google.com/search?q=kigurumi+girl&espv=2&biw=950&bih=890&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ2cSDla7NAhUJRyYKHVQuAWIQ_AUICCgD
https://youtu.be/uAo2XVw5HbM )...  Or a ice cream devil girl which I just saw yesterday
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57359114
Though that might be more Nipasu's domain...
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nipasu

But yeah, when motivated, I can do these nonstop, and pretty much for every(female) monster of the day~ So let me know if you want more.

That picture is both strange and arousing ...

Where does it comes from ?
And the girl inside the Hookah bubble thing, is she a prisoner, or a sort of magical entity that produce a "pleasure smoke" ?

It comes from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland(the manga).  It's kind of a favorite of mine because it stars a highschool girl named Miyuki going through various crazy worlds(a few from Alice in Wonderland which the anime OVA mostly does), all populated by lesbians that really want her.  The image in question is just that page unfortunately...  I think it's a homage to Baberella, as for what's happening to the girl, it's up to your imagination ^__^ My favorite thoughts were she a smoke elemental that is locked inside and "doomed" to be sucked off forever by beautiful women, or it's a girl like Miyuki-chan who is slowly having her morals and resistance sucked and puffed away so she can make a pretty and loving slave girl.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Addendums to the Marzipan idea
When girl become confection girls their bodies could fill out to that of womanly sizes
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/296302?tags=sophitia_alexandra
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2005250?tags=jessica_albert
or more of a cute chubby size
http://accio524.tumblr.com/post/138541354821/tanuma
http://accio524.tumblr.com/post/132202730471/%E7%94%B0%E6%B2%BC%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93
or busty and chubby
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1865536?tags=sazaki_kaoruko
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1962194?tags=sazaki_kaoruko

Likewise, there can be a more relaxed scenario where Marzipan in her human guise keeps giving them special orders of irresistible dessert, so much so that when Esmeraude's Dark Henge grows full size they are loyally waiting for Marzipan's treats.

Also, fetishy attack, her whip whip cream/frosted coated breasts could shoot spirals of frosting around her victim, sealing them in a frosted cocoon, or act as mind numbing infinite cream dispensers when she pulls their mouths one of them.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next