Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkstalkers Fic Idea - Morrigan/Felicia Midnight Bliss conversion

2 posters

Go down

Darkstalkers Fic Idea - Morrigan/Felicia Midnight Bliss conversion Empty Darkstalkers Fic Idea - Morrigan/Felicia Midnight Bliss conversion

Post  065227n Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 am

So if you aren't familiar with your Darkstalker lore, the main character Demitri has an attack called "Midnight Bliss", which is famous for turning male characters into female ones, but that's not what I'm interested in today.

What happens if it's used on female characters? Well they turn into alternate versions of themselves. In Felicia's case, she happens to look like this...
http://nopennamegirl.deviantart.com/art/Felicia-Midnight-Bliss-HD-4x-205135172

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more fanart of this but it seems kind of ripe for potential - the normal Felicia's an innocent naive catgirl while the alternate form is a sexy, Monroe reference who blows kisses.

But of course I'm going to have to tweak with canon a little - instead of stinky Demitri, replace her with Morrigan instead. Basic structure: Morrigan's looking to build her "army", decides on Felicia as a target. Morrigan "invites" Felicia but she refuses, getting into a tussle, Morrigan gets the upper hand, perhaps using her Eternal Slumber super on Felicia, and then proceed to give her a "make-over" into the new, sexier form by seducing her with promises of Felicia's dreams of being a star.

Just gotta write it, I guess.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Darkstalkers Fic Idea - Morrigan/Felicia Midnight Bliss conversion Empty Re: Darkstalkers Fic Idea - Morrigan/Felicia Midnight Bliss conversion

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Sound very nice, and a great yuri twist of canon =)  Midnight Bliss was always something cool and sexy to me, you can even make a whole series out of it, hehehe.  Two of my personal favorite are Nool and Ingrid.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down