Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions Empty MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions

Post  065227n Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Kind of a project started on a different forum but I figured there might be some cross-posting interest here.

I had an idea for using Morrigan as a "converter" character but no real time to sit down and write a fic so I decided to substitute using MUGEN instead. Someone directed me to a very good Morrigan base I could work off (called "Master Morrigan") and here I am now.

Basically, the three relevant moves this character has are
- Drain Kiss
- Heart Bliss (New move that fires a heart shaped projectile which transforms a character into Midnight Bliss form on hit)
- Eternal Slumber

Eternal Slumber has a few changes from its MVC1 form - it triggers Midnight Bliss on hit and if you "finish" an enemy with it, they'll stay in that form during the victory pose. As for my personal edits, I changed a couple of the positions and added a bunch of randomized "kissing" sound effects so that it seems that Morrigan is making over the character.

Here's my first attempt on Mai from KOF
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ee0ot6g3tcrj1jn/Morrigan_Mai_V2.mp4

And here's a compilation video of several characters falling prey to it:
Tiffany (Rival Schools)
Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Chun Li (SF)
Haruhi Suzumiya
Karin (SF)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/n5tbhxgdpwd1spy/Morrigan_Compilation_(Tiffany_Felicia_Chun_Li_Haruhi_Karin)_.mp4

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it and if you want to help, I'm looking for suggestions for some good female characters with fitting Midnight Bliss forms as targets for more videos - download links appreciated since a lot of MUGEN links on the web are broken now. Thanks!

065227n

Back to top Go down

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions Empty Re: MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Hmmm, very nice. I like what you did here, the kiss effects were nice, and them being permanently stuck in Blissed from is great, so good stuff, I'll give you 30 points(first time grading such stuff).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions Empty Re: MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions

Post  065227n Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:18 am

Probably my last batch of content involving this project for a while - can't really find that many usable characters with fitting sprites for a "make-over"

This batch involves me having to add in new sprites to existing characters which sometimes doesn't go over very well and takes me hours to fix. Hopefully the final result looks fine.

Characters:
Angel (KOF)
Sanae (Touhou) - I really like the MB sprite for this one.
Psylocke (X-Men) - Colour seems off a bit but I really like this sprite too.
Sailor Moon
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

EDIT: Link should be fixed
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/2qty0kssb7kqs2p/morrigan_compilation_2_%28angel_sanae_psylocke_moon_morrigan%29_.mkv

Last edited by 065227n on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:22 pm

065227n wrote:Probably my last batch of content involving this project for a while - can't really find that many usable characters with fitting sprites for a "make-over"

This batch involves me having to add in new sprites to existing characters which sometimes doesn't go over very well and takes me hours to fix. Hopefully the final result looks fine.

Characters:
Angel (KOF)
Sanae (Touhou) - I really like the MB sprite for this one.
Psylocke (X-Men) - Colour seems off a bit but I really like this sprite too.
Sailor Moon
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

mediafire.com watch/2qty0kssb7kqs2p/Morrigan_Compilation_2_%28Angel_Sanae_Psylocke_Moon_Morrigan%29_.mkv

Link isn't working, also a brief warning to people going to mediafire, the first window is a ad so don't download anything since these are vids hosted.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Sorry, I must have screwed up something during the copy paste so the spaces were missing, it should be fixed now.

Also, I didn't intentionally add the link to adfly, this seems to be something that forumotion does on its own... if you copy/paste the link instead of clicking on it, you can go to the video directly. edit: actually the forum seems to keep breaking the link's direct paste but at least clicking on them works now. Don't know what's going on

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:22 pm

065227n wrote:Sorry, I must have screwed up something during the copy paste so the spaces were missing, it should be fixed now.

Also, I didn't intentionally add the link to adfly, this seems to be something that forumotion does on its own... if you copy/paste the link instead of clicking on it, you can go to the video directly. edit: actually the forum seems to keep breaking the link's direct paste but at least clicking on them works now. Don't know what's going on

Oh I know about the adfly, that's just what mediafire does whenever it's linked. This is very great~ 15 points. Really good job, I really liked the Psylocke one(had a good EC vibe), but all were great. As for characters, I'm always a good fan of Ingrid and her original one( http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ingrid ). Unfortunately I don't have a good sprite resource other than the wikia. Another thought would be the girls from Persona Ultimatimax and having their midnight bliss forms being their Shadow versions in their winning stance, or you could use the robo ones that Narplebutts http://narplebutts.tumblr.com/tagged/Persona-4
http://narplebutts.tumblr.com/tagged/Persona

Another thought would be having it change them into some random sexy female minions clones(aka the female enemies that dress and look the same).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Ingrid is probably easy to do, since she's an established Capcom character with her own sprite. Fairly certain I can find a working character that isn't a dead link.

As for Persona, that one's definitely a lot harder... as far as I can tell, Labyrs is the only MUGEN character that's available (game's too new and not on PC for sprite ripping, I guess).

Plus of course, lack of Midnight Bliss sprites - on a rather technical note, any Midnight Bliss sprite I use MUST have very similar colours to the original character or it'll glitch so they basically have to be created for that purpose in mind instead of using any old picture. I'm not a spriter so basically I have to luck out and hope that sprites that I find work.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 pm

065227n wrote:Ingrid is probably easy to do, since she's an established Capcom character with her own sprite. Fairly certain I can find a working character that isn't a dead link.

As for Persona, that one's definitely a lot harder... as far as I can tell, Labyrs is the only MUGEN character that's available (game's too new and not on PC for sprite ripping, I guess).

Plus of course, lack of Midnight Bliss sprites - on a rather technical note, any Midnight Bliss sprite I use MUST have very similar colours to the original character or it'll glitch so they basically have to be created for that purpose in mind instead of using any old picture. I'm not a spriter so basically I have to luck out and hope that sprites that I find work.

Ah, I see, though are some interesting stipulations that cause that glitch. Thanks for the info. Oh, and if you haven't yet, you should throw this up on Upon Her Lips since it does involve kissing in the makeover. They'll get a kick out of it and might be able to help(maybe, I remember someone talking over there about mugen sprites)
http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/
Oh, and Upon Her Lips is kinda of a sister site, though they focus on the effects of kisses from females purely, sometimes our interest overlap because kisses can charm people.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Rainday wrote:Oh, and if you haven't yet, you should throw this up on Upon Her Lips since it does involve kissing in the makeover.
Thanks! That's actually where it started and yeah, they provided some help with it.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:31 am

Managed to get off my butt and find some new sprites to work with. Oh, and an Ingrid character which like I expected, came with her Midnight Bliss sprites.

Which means new video when I get around to creating it.

Some additional stuff that won't be making it in so I'll post them here - this Midnight Bliss sprite of Maori Kasuga (from Arcana Heart)

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions ObUH3rz

Why can't I use it? A problem which I didn't foresee - the character sprites are too big while this one is too small, and I can't scale it up because then the picture will be too blurry. Usually it works the other way round when the Midnight Bliss sprite is bigger than the rest of the character.

Secondly, I found a version of Karin with this particular Midnight Bliss sprite

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions KRncg5m

Rather head-swappish but would probably have worked better as a conversion final sprite. I don't really want to rerecord a new video with an old character though so you'll just get that screenshot.

Finally, the original GIF that served as an inspiration to this - I wonder who originally created it.

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions A2ksdiH

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 am

I do love the way her ringlets cover her boobs. As for who made that gif? Don't know, been around for a while, seen it on 2chan, but that's all I know.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:23 am

Rainday wrote:I do love the way her ringlets cover her boobs.
Yeah, that's a pretty nice touch, isn't it?

Anyway, part 3 is up.

Ingrid x2 (I included her original MB form in the video but finished with a different one)
Maki (Came out the best looking IMO)
Athena (KOF98 version)
Poison (Actually more covered than her usual outfit lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mtnpb8c4595qkbz/Morrigan_Compilation_3_%28Ingrid_Maki_Athena_Poison%29.mp4

Made a minor change to the Eternal Slumber animation - the final "flash" is of the Midnight Bliss form so it transitions better when the curtains open.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:21 pm

"Perfect" indeed, another 15 points.  It's so hard to pick a favorite, but I do like a tomboy like Maki getting turned into hot dame with a slight to show off her beautiful legs =) Athena, Ingrid and Poison came so close.

Looking back at the inspiration gif something like that would be hard to pull off unless your a sprite artist, because those are some great undressing and sex positions in it.  Your work is definitely the best since.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:43 am

Rainday wrote: Your work is definitely the best since.
Whoa, high praise. Thanks.

And yeah, those Chun-Li silhouette sprites seem to be custom. I think it's strange how Eternal Slumber seems to be underpopulated in fanworks though. That gif and one commission on the missions forums is basically it. Getting custom "undressing" sprites for all the characters sprites so far would be great.

Been watching a whole bunch of MUGEN Midnight Bliss videos. Got some more ideas for characters to use as long as I can find the sprites.

Found this Athena Midnight Bliss sprite that would totally have been an alternative if I found it before I did the video. Oh well.

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions 23A2Xfc

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 pm

That is a nice one, makes her look like a young Vampirella.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 am

New video - King of Fighters Edition

Featuring:
Kula
Yuri (Isn't this Seung Mina's outfit? lol)
Shermie
King (Pretty good Bunnygirl outfit)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/17ewod8u55ggwzg/Morrigan_Compilation_4_%28Kula_Yuri_Shermie_King%29.mp4

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Mmm, I do love me some Shermie and Kula, though I love what you did with King and Yuri as well =) +15

Heh, I feel there should be a pic of Morrigan in her bunny suit debuting the other girls she's turned into her private bunny girl harem =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Rainday wrote:Heh, I feel there should be a pic of Morrigan in her bunny suit debuting the other girls she's turned into her private bunny girl harem =)
Hmm...

*Some time in Photoshop later...*

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions VJDoHUm

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Very nice, +5 points =) Thanks for that ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 am

Starting to get into more obscure character territory, maybe even "MUGEN originals" since the ones that are from actual 2D fighting games are starting to get used up.

Features:
Blair Dame (Street Fighter EX)
Iroha (Samurai Shodown)
Natsumi (Keroro Gunsou)
Aoba (Apparently an original character... pretty hot even pre-Bliss'd IMO)

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mmuf01a5l3qm5fl/Morrigan_Compilation_5_%28Blair_Iroha_Natsumi_Aoba%29.mp4

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:08 am

It's hard to improve on Blair's basic design, hehehe, super fetishy already. Aoba is pretty smoking, nice that the creator went through the trouble of giving her a Bliss form. Natsumi getting aged up is pretty great. Iroha, a very nice look. 15 points dood
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Unintentional but I guess this is "bikini edition"

Features:
Astraea (Sora No Otoshimono)
Cathy (Asuka 120%) - Somehow I like how the opponent "sex positions" on this one turned out.
Alena (Dragon Quest)
Red Saber (Fate) - I think this is the only MB I've seen with boobs bouncing in the Midnight Bliss animation. Most MBs are single-frame so now I wish most spriters would do it.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/kryq25r2sdfmnks/Morrigan_Compilation_6_%28Astraea_Cathy_Alena_RedSaber%29.mp4

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:52 am

Heheh, quite nice, 15 point. I can see Astraea going along with Morrigan's Mightnight Bliss very easily since she has a... very weak mind, hahaha. I like how Cathy seems to have a cheer squad... would be nice if Morrigan had one with her growing harem =) Ah, Nero(Red Saber), such a cutie, also yeah, that bit of animation helps a lot, not so much with the statue transformation, but when she loses she utters "Master", probably "sorry master" but the idea that she dreamingly calling Morrigan her new master is quite appealing~ I wonder if it would be possibly to insert that in Morrigan's Victory...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:19 am

Rainday wrote:but when she loses she utters "Master", probably "sorry master" but the idea that she dreamingly calling Morrigan her new master is quite appealing
Definitely one of the "unintended but nice coincidence" bit that makes it shine.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Found a weird issue with a character I was planning to use but I guess have to drop - for some reason she can't be "thrown", which kind of makes me wonder why the creator made Midnight Bliss sprites for her since I'm not sure how you would ever trigger this normally in-game.

Eh, guess I'll just extract the sprites and post it.

MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions LqALjLp MUGEN - Morrigan "Midnight Bliss" conversions DIPyz3X

Yup, it's Jessica from DQ8. I used the bunny girl sprite for that bunny girl compilation picture I did but now you can see it in its full sized quality.

Oh well, no worries, got a lot of other characters to use anyway

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next