Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game

+4
Rainday
065227n
Quartz Falcon
angrywhiteboy42
8 posters

Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game

Post  angrywhiteboy42 Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Hey all,

I made a post about this over in the Yahoo groups, but I figured I'd put it here, too.

My game, Virtual Jessica, is now available. It's about a computer game that tries to seduce the player. It uses a bunch of pics of Jessica from DQ8, it has 12 endings to play through, and you can play as male or female, with separate seductions for each.

The link is here:

Current version hosted by Rainday
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76vPM6MMOj6ZjBtbDBWc1R4VG8/view?usp=sharing

I hope you guys like it!

angrywhiteboy42

Back to top Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Tried it out a bit. Excellently written seductions, man.

Though I keep getting an error every time I get an ending, that keeps the progress from saving. You might want to check that.

EDIT: ...and the game shuts down if I let the timer on the domination chapter run out.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game

Post  angrywhiteboy42 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:34 am

Feeling very embarrassed about that bug right now. Information on fixing it in your current version, plus the link to the new version where it's automatically fixed, is here:

http://angrywhiteboy43.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure what's causing the crashes that aren't related to the Fem-Dom chapters, though. I'll look into it when I have time.

angrywhiteboy42

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:13 am

I asked this on the group but maybe it got eaten or something so I'll post it here (spoiler? Not really)

Pictures:

Anyway, I guess the game is fine for its concept. I feel like I prefer the player to actually be using an in-game character though, rather than trying to seduce "me" as the person sitting behind the computer personally

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  angrywhiteboy42 Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:39 pm

People getting the crash when you reach any ending: does the game generate any kind of error report when it crashes? What OS are you running?

The game seems to be crashing when it goes to save the persistent variable that tracks progression. It saves that down in %AppData%. You guys might try running the game as administrator, see if that works. I'm going to try to make a build of the game with a newer version of Ren py,  see if that fixes it.

EDIT: There is a new version now up, that I HOPE will fix this crash. No promises.. The link is on the wordpress site, angrywhiteboy43.wordpress.com

angrywhiteboy42

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to you yet, been keeping busy =)

This is a great upgrade dood!  The new pics, effects, and dialog, along with the very much appreciated yuri version, are simply superb!  I've only gotten around 4 or so endings so for, but I look forward to replaying this tonight~  I'll provide more thoughts once I finish through it.

I asked this on the group but maybe it got eaten or something so I'll post it here
Yeah, that has happened to me as well, you have to click the "right" reply button, as much sense as that makes...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty Walkthrough?

Post  KyleRyback Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

An earlier question about game files that don't seem to be present in the main game inspired me to post this little rundown of the 12 possible endings. I've spoiler-blocked them in case you didn't want to ruin the experience.
Ending List:
If the game detects that you've unlocked all 12 endings, starting a new game allows you access to a Bonus Monster Arena. At the moment there's only one monster available, but I think this is a great idea to reward the player for going to that much trouble. Love the game, wish I could pay for the experience! Very Happy

KyleRyback

Back to top Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty e-mail?

Post  jonathanmorris142 Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 am

so... uh, i don't remember much about my experience with this... but i think she told me to send her an e-mail of submission or something after i play this... errr, where do i send it...?

anyway, i hope you'll make the virtual morrigan one... Very Happy
jonathanmorris142
jonathanmorris142

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm

jonathanmorris142 wrote:so... uh, i don't remember much about my experience with this... but i think she told me to send her an e-mail of submission or something after i play this... errr, where do i send it...?

anyway, i hope you'll make the virtual morrigan one... Very Happy
@ angrywhiteboy43@yahoo.com 

Anyway, got all 12 endings and did the special battle, and I got to say, I'm quite pleased by this upgrade =)  I skimmed through most of the male stuff, but still, what I read was brimming with sexual ecstasy.  However, it almost felt like it made the female stuff more tame in comparison, but again, I skimmed it so I can't make a hard call.  Still, the female stuff was quite enjoyable dood.

Now, I'm going to try to do some constructive nitpicking, but seriously, what you have is great, these are just little things that I feel would be nice touches, but are not needed at all.

1)  Expanding the epilogues for the first 3/6 endings.  Just a little bit of flavor text at the end to help expand your fate, maybe a extra pic.  An example would be the female bunny ending, something like "Over the next few days you continued to be Jessica's horny bunny girl. Every viewing seemed to intensify Her presence in your mind, to the point where when you passed out from the pleasure She would be there in your dreams, seemingly floating above you in a heart filled world.  Her silky stocking clad foot would gently graze over your puffy pussy as she giggled while you repeated your mantra.  Then, when your Bunny Girl Goddess felt like you deserved it, she would squeeze your clit between her meshed toes and bring you to a climax strong enough to awaken you, only for your pleasure sizzled mind to be captured by Her beautiful image on the screen as you mindless resumed clicking and stroking.

*image change to that of a sexy bunny girl(s)(up to you if random or actual characters), possibly with a package*

The door bell rings and you hear Jessica whisper in your mind "It's time".  You remember that your Mistress had sent a package for you, and you fumble to the door.  Your so weak and exhausted from the seemingly endless orgasms that you can barely turn the nob before falling to your knees.

*giggle* "Oh you poor bunny, so week and helpless...  Don't worry, I serve the Mistress, and have brought the package.  Once we clean you up and bit and get you into it, we'll take you to Her." *giggle*

Your mind nearly shuts off from the orgasm that runs through your body at the thought of being with her, stripping more strength from your weakened form.  The girl(s) above you merely giggle as they take you to the shower and strip you of your pleasure stained clothing.  The touch of her/their fingers on your worn and sensitive flesh brings forth a new type of pleasure that your self love was missing.  Your mind begins to fade as all you can hear is the sound of pouring water, giggling, and Jessica whispering to you inside your head.  Eventually it all blurs together to the point where it seems like your Bunny Girl Mistress is their too, touching you, cleaning you, and whispering more truths as the happy bunny girl just giggles.  

The next thing you know as the feeling of the silkiest stockings run up your legs, causing you to moan as you entwine your legs and try to reach for your aching covered cunt.  However a hand stops you and easily parts your legs.  "Now now, you just rest, their will be plenty of time for that later".

It doesn't even cross your mind to resist those words, even with burning ache in your snatch.  You just obey like the mindless horny bunny that Jessica says you are, and you feel happy.  When the rest of the outfit comes it further cements Her control over you as you feel as if your nuzzling between Her breasts, about to fall asleep.

"Okay, another cute bunny for Mistress, now all we need to do is open the gateway and She will have another sweet bunny to add to Her collection.  A cute one at that too, *giggle*, I look forward to ravishing her myself".

No one knows what happened to you, but you were not the last to disappear...  As your friend had found your CD...  And thus the cycle continues...

Game Over

-Okay, It's way too much to ask you to write all that, just a few extra sentences would do...  I just got carried away is all lol.

2) Differentiation with the ending text depending of which choice you picked.  Example: Female Dominate Jessica
A) She treats you like a eager puppy
B) She will help make you more certain when it comes to her commands
C) She will tease you for thinking you had a choice, and comment on how your such a cute tsundere/inner submissive.

Nothing big, just a change up in ending lines.

Now, as for suggestions of characters, I hope you don't mind if I put some here.
Spoiler:
...  The ones I feel the most strong about are the top 3, the rest I was just looking through the captions area, but yeah there are a lot out there and I could definitely come up with some more good ones given some thinking time, but I've spent a little too much time on this post alone lol.  Well, wish you well dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  KyleRyback Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Morrigan and Ivy are obvious, given their cameos in the main game. I'd also push for Morinth from Mass Effect as a personal interest.

KyleRyback

Back to top Go down

Post  angrywhiteboy42 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Those are all great suggestions! The only problem with Morinth is finding pics.

Anyway, there's a new version up, with an ending list that's unlocked when you beat the game, and a new girl in the monster arena. Let me know what you think.

http://angrywhiteboy43.wordpress.com

angrywhiteboy42

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:51 am

[quote="Rainday"]
jonathanmorris142 wrote:
Now, as for suggestions of characters, I hope you don't mind if I put some here.
Spoiler:
...  The ones I feel the most strong about are the top 3, the rest I was just looking through the captions area, but yeah there are a lot out there and I could definitely come up with some more good ones given some thinking time, but I've spent a little too much time on this post alone lol.  Well, wish you well dood.

6. YES. YES. SOMEBODY DO IT NOW. I am a diehard KOS-MOS and T-elos fanboy, so I'd definitely want this. Other than that, 2 and 7 sound good, as well as Morrigan-sama. ^^
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  angrywhiteboy42 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:33 pm

I'll throw this out there for you guys: if you'd like to write a girl for the arena, you're welcome to. Just e-mail me a script, laying out the branches (if you want it to branch), and I'll code it in to the next release of the game. You'll be credited in the intro to the section. If you have specific images or sound files you'd like to use, include those. Otherwise, I'll look around and see what I can find.

My only real caveats are nothing underage (which is why I'm hesitant to include Shadow Rise - Jessica's already pushing it, since she's 17 when DQ8 starts), and nothing too extreme (violence, gore, vore, that kind of stuff).

angrywhiteboy42

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:44 pm

I thought it might be a actual good idea to sticky this, but it turns out the link is dead.  I think I have the current version but I'll need to check, until then anyone else is free to put it up.

EDIT: Nevermind, I can host it myself until angrywhiteboy has a chance to.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawa2000 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:13 pm

If you want a link for the game :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2afzfrndkmfa680/Virtual_Jessica_1.25-all.7z

Kawa2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Kawa2000 wrote:If you want a link for the game :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2afzfrndkmfa680/Virtual_Jessica_1.25-all.7z

Hmmm, thank you very much dood. I forgot to post it, but I did update the original post with a link to it on my google drive, which seems to work. It didn't take up as near as much space as I thought. So I can host it as long as their no negative effects, but thanks a lot for offering dood. You can keep the link up though, just in case.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawa2000 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 pm

I let my link just in case as you said.

Just a question angrywhiteboy42 is still working on the game or not ?

Kawa2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Kawa2000 wrote:I let my link just in case as you said.

Just a question angrywhiteboy42 is still working on the game or not ?

Sadly not right now. He's been kinda on vacation recently but I did have a nice chat with him when I discussed moving the captions over here. You should check his out if you haven't, great stuff in a similar vein.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down