Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

+4
Nightington
DrgnmastrAlex
Rosssi
DoubleEdged
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 4 Empty Re: 3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:52 pm

shirokami wrote:So I made a thing.

Click for image:

Full image can be found here. Mod file can be found here in the download labeled bodyhose.
Sorry about the adfly link, apparently that comes standard with Mediafire now.

Credit for model and shader work to some person on 2chan, credit for textures to the photoshop flood tool.

Edit: Mediafire replaced with onedrive

I like this thing, I like it a lot =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 4 Empty Re: 3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

Post  shirokami Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:25 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:That's why I stopped using mediafire. I don't know what it is about this website, but mediafire links got screwed.

Also, thank you- I think I finally found a solution to making transparent latex through your mod.

Replaced it with a onedrive link. If I'm not getting a penny every five clicks, neither is mediafire.
Glad to see someone who might actually benefit has learned from my work. I had the same problem when I first put it together, but since I'd already made the black suit and it came out grayish I figured light grey would produce something akin to white.

Rainday wrote: I like this thing, I like it a lot =)

I thought you would
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 pm

shirokami wrote:So I made a thing.

Click for image:

Full image can be found here. Mod file can be found here in the download labeled bodyhose.
Sorry about the adfly link, apparently that comes standard with Mediafire now.

Credit for model and shader work to some person on 2chan, credit for textures to the photoshop flood tool.

Edit: Mediafire replaced with onedrive

Ok, I've decided(with some help) how to grade others relevant 3DCG, because this picture deserves some points, both for it's raw sexiness and the fact you put in some custom work of your. I've decided around 15 for this instance. However this is by no means a guideline for future works yet. I'm probably going to throw up some thing about that tomorrow. But yeah dood, I wanted to reward you for your relevant work and effort.

Not to say Rubyfruit isn't doing a good job. Just most of it is sweet general romance(that is to say, no MC,EC,BW,FD content) and that why it's in the general/off topic section. However Rubyfruit if you feel that any of your work is relevant please link me to the pics and I'll grade accordingly if you want some points, and again, I do enjoy your sweet stuff, and I'm not asking you to change, just let me know your feelings on the matter =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Back in Action!

First, Kairi suffering a terrible fate in a flooded, abandoned auditorium:
1:
2:
3:

Full Images: 1, 2, 3!

Second, Rinoa in somewhat more symbolic two-part piece:

A:
B:

Full Images: A | B

And I now leave you with a bee(girl):

Bzz:

Full Image: Just the one.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:18 am

We continue Kairi's terrible fate with a single image this time! Meanwhile, our green-skinned aquatic monstergirl wonders what to do with this intruder.

You poor thing...:

Full Image: http://anony.ws/i/2015/04/14/53C047E2.png

RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:20 am

This took a while and convincing GIMP to please do what I tell it to do, but taking that one mod from the 2Chan transformation thread, and tweaked it a bit...and added several colors. And the result is something that took what felt like infinity long.

I think I can get into the marching band thing now.:

Full Image: Boooom!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:32 am

Heh, very cute little marching band you have there, like the symbols on the last two =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 am

RainbowSevenRainbow wrote:This took a while and convincing GIMP to please do what I tell it to do, but taking that one mod from the 2Chan transformation thread, and tweaked it a bit...and added several colors.

How did you download the mod to begin with? I can't tell where to download anything because it's all Nihongo to me.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Don't have the original upload so here's the tah file reuploaded. It's the one labeled "Hennou Marching Band".

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7ab40c6cb10958b0!106&authkey=!ADHxSpgCiSjRK8M&ithint=folder%2ctah

Also a quick crash course on retrieving mods from Japanese uploaders.

Uploads will generally go in one of two places:
AXFC or a dedicated uploader.

When a mod is uploaded to AXFC the uploader will post a a filename with and preview image in the thread. Usually somthing like Ne_123456. The first two letters tell you what sub uploader it's on. As far as I can tell it correlates to the file size, but that doesn't really matter for our purposes. Google AXFC and then navigate to the sub uploader specified. The two letters are the atomic name for whatever sub uploader they were added to, ie O=Oxygen, Ne= Neon, etc. Once there search through the uploaded files until you get the one that matches the file number you got. The password is usually either "hennou" or "haigure" depending on which thread it came from. Sometimes it'll be in kanji but the password will always be specified in the post, look for it after the colon.

Dedicated uploaders are a bit simpler. Both the Haigure and Hennou threads maintain a series of uploaders that are periodically updated with new content, but it seems Hennou has run out of space and isn't getting a new one for some reason. These uploaders are listed in their respective thread's OPs. Password is the same as AXFC and will be specified in the thread if they decide to announce it there.

Last edited by shirokami on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:26 pm

I don't have a OneDrive account so if its not public access I can't download it but thank you for trying and for the other information you gave me.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Sorry about that, I don't really use onedrive so I didn't realize you need an account. I've changed the link to a public share link, it should work for you now.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat May 02, 2015 9:52 am

I was hoping to avoid gong any further off topic but now it seems I can't avoid it. How do you open and run .tah files with GIMP? If that's not possible what program is needed? My internet searches don't seem to be helping.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 02, 2015 11:38 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:I was hoping to avoid gong any further off topic but now it seems I can't avoid it. How do you open and run .tah files with GIMP? If that's not possible what program is needed? My internet searches don't seem to be helping.

You don't. You decrypt it with a TAHDecrypt program. Then you find the individual .tso files in it, and you decrypt those with a TSODecrypt program. THEN you find the texture folders and open up the texture images, which you can do with GIMP.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:31 am

WOW, it's been awhile.

Uh, sorry, guys. Lots of stuff came up.

But to make up for it, first, It's Birthday Time! Today's my birthday, guys! Featuring a fancy WonderMouse.

Spoiler:

Full Image: A celebratory click here!

Second, have a Namine with some random ladies. Including a pink-haired Obligatory Mad Scientist, for a fic project I may never, ever do.

Spoiler:

Full Image: A very abandoned click here

RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:44 am

What's the fic project you may never do about?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:What's the fic project you may never do about?

It's something that is only vaguely relevant to the board's interests. I decided to go with it after all.

Also, my first floundering 3DCG sequence, here!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 am

This is a good first 3DCG sequence. You've learned from making your past single images well.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

RainbowSevenRainbow wrote:
Hornofdesolation wrote:What's the fic project you may never do about?

It's something that is only vaguely relevant to the board's interests. I decided to go with it after all.

Also, my first floundering 3DCG sequence, here!

Very good and cute dood, 25 points!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Guess who's back from the mod recoloring salt mines?

A couple of images!

1:
Spoiler:
(Full Image: Click for science!)

Mod here, for the curious; effect done by using one of the UV background modes, I forget which one. Namine at the console, Kairi in the tube.

2:
Spoiler:
(Full Image: Click for petplay!

I found the perfect hairstyle; Quistis needed to be made. The idea behind this one is based on an idea I'm not sure I can fully realize. The concept was that Rinoa went full Sorceress, but something went horribly, horribly wrong/right, and things go a special kind of wrong for Quistis.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Wonderful mods. As for the second one, a good setup for it would be Squall never came back and Angelo dies later from old age, which makes Rinoa lonely. This makes her care less about power corrupting her, though Quistis is still there to try to keep her in check, though she also misses Squall, and she can't hide that from Rinoa, which makes Rinoa feel for her. As time goes on she begins using her powers to make herself happy(custom outfits, having sway over people, living out her desires), but Quistis gets more worried about her... like Angelo would... Rinoa then thinks back about how happy Angelo was from doing whatever she said, and how devoted she was to her, and draws a lot of parallels from Quistis current state... Maybe Quistis would be just as happy with a mind of a pet, only concerned about her owner... Though Quistis would still worry over her because she's still kinda worried about Squall, though indulging in her powers has kind of worry less and less about him... What is she just used her powers to rid Squall from her mind! Then she would be happy and have a happy pet. When she rids her memory of Squall though, it releases the last restraint on her mind from being a true witch. So she decides not only to make Quistis her loyal pet in mind, but also alter her appearance to better suit a pet of hers.

Does that help?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:12 am

I'm back! Did you miss me?

First, a one-off. I'm working on a fic called "A Gift". Sadly this scene does not happen in it, but it looked nice and I wanted an excuse to use this forest background and that modified portal item (I just inverted the colors).

Spoiler:

Full Image: Zero

And now the fun part!

One, Two, Three, Four...Okay, just three.:

Full Image: One, Two, Three!

This set of three pics even comes with a piece of a story.

Story Time!:

Last edited by RainbowSevenRainbow on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image fix!)
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Mmm, these look really good dood. The part of the story you shared sparked my interest as well =)

(oh, the TWO image is broken, but the fullsize one works, just a heads up)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Rainday wrote:Mmm, these look really good dood.  The part of the story you shared sparked my interest as well =)

(oh, the TWO image is broken, but the fullsize one works, just a heads up)

Aww, thanks!

Also, thanks for telling me about the broken image. It should be fixed now!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:23 am

I am back once again with another one-off.

Spoiler:

Full Image: There it is!

The idea was basically that Selphie had bought a shady potion from a Shady Potions Dealer and turned into...that. Late one evening, Kairi is called out, and she thinks to fix Selphie, who doesn't seem interested in being fixed, really. In fact, she seems far more intent on seducing poor Kairi than finding a cure for her condition.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Sorry for being late with this, but CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas, Everybody!:

Full Image: Merry (Belated) Christmas!

Number of people happy to be there: 4
Number of people who would rather not be there: 2
Number of people who are disappointed that they can't have the cake: 1

And now, some bonus content!

Poor Tifa.:

Full Image: Click for Embarrassment!

Now, something cheerier!:

Full Image: Click for Merriment!

And finally...

Kairi is vexed by magical people, part two of a series.:

Full Image: Click for Vexation!

I hope everyone had a good holiday! I did!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next