Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

+4
Nightington
DrgnmastrAlex
Rosssi
DoubleEdged
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Who asked for Pointless Yuri Scene Time *bing!*? Now in gymnastics leotard flavor! Because it made sense at the time.

Spoiler:

Full Pic: Here!

Spoiler:

Full Pic: Over here!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 2 Empty Re: 3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time!

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 pm

It's been a while, but I return!

First, the theme is pink! (Mildly NSFW) At least some of it was entirely to show off these costumes and this pose.

Spoiler:

Full pic: Here you go!! (Again, somewhat NSFW)

And second, a Rinoa Quickie that is entirely worksafe. She looks like she's having fun. Therefore, any bystanders should run. Whether that's "toward" or "away", is entirely up to you.

Spoiler:

Full Pic: Here!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 am

Love all of these.
(Well, sad Rinoa made me sad, but other than that)
Love the pink theme.
would love a series featuring Rinoa and the evil lady in the middle!
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Really enjoyed the Pink one as well as the yuri ones dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 am

I'm back, guys!

First, Rinoa travels in style!

Spoiler:

Full image: Here!

Second and third, Pointless Light Yuri Time! *bing!*

Spoiler:

Full Image: This-a-way!

Now with wings!:

Full Image: That-a-way!

And now, the cavalcade of Potentially Embarrassing Outfits, With Rinoa and Kairi! Smile

Spoiler:

Full Image: Over here!

Spoiler:

Full Image: Over there!

Spoiler:

Full Image: Right here!

Spoiler:

Full Image: Right there!

And now we close with Kairi wondering where these flowers came from.

Spoiler:
Full Image: Riiiight here!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm

It's been a while. Welp, Nanowrimo happened, so that's my excuse. Anyhoo, just the one, and it's of Kairi, but I am somewhat proud of this one.

Spoiler:

Because yes! I managed to figure out how to retexture things in 3D Custom Girl! Hence, Heartless Bodycon. Also, don't bother with GIMP 2.8, at the best of times it really only opens when it feels like it. Sad

Full Size: Right this way!!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Nice stuff, I especially liked the traveling and style and the Bodicon Heartless attire =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Oh, you have the original Bodicon mod? Ever since I lost all the data, that's one of the things I have yet to reacquire. It's mostly the fan I want, because that is one damn nice fan.

Also, very nice emblem edit. I'm wondering how you got it on there, because going for specific patterns is usually a real bitch when editing.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:55 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh, you have the original Bodicon mod? Ever since I lost all the data, that's one of the things I have yet to reacquire. It's mostly the fan I want, because that is one damn nice fan.

Also, very nice emblem edit. I'm wondering how you got it on there, because going for specific patterns is usually a real bitch when editing.
Hecks yes I do! It's this way: http://sdrv.ms/1cOqDML (Yes, on Skydrive)

As for how I got it on there, and got it centered, I don't recall the brush scale (since I'm using GIMP), but it took a steady hand to make sure it was centered.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 am

Guess what time it is?
Time for More Awkward Texture Edits with Rubyfruit!

First, time for more Bodycon!

Spoiler:

Full image: Right this way!

Second, something that took me about three damn days to do, mostly getting the facemask symbols to not be super-crooked.

Spoiler:

Full image: Is this way!

And bonus closeups so you can see the symbols better:

1:
2:
3:
4:

Full images, in order: (1) (2)
(3)
(4)

Also, the pink one is sporting a lily.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Pasting it onto the forehead... not bad. Once this whole emblem discussion started, I was working on a different direction with the same item. I'm attempting to make the emblem cover the whole face (also removing the eye holes. Here's the thing about making it like that- you'd have to push the eyelids, eyes, and eyebrows back into the head to make it look proper), however, I can't seem to get it lined up properly yet. I might still need another day to pull that off. I'll post it here if I get it done.

EDIT: Hold on, that lily-emblem hood has now got my attention. It's not symmetrical, so how does the texture on what you're using work?

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Okay, I think I'm as close as I'm going to get with it, but this is what I was working on (and decided to put a face to the model I put it on)-

3D Custom Girl Image Dump Time! - Page 2 Daqua10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/49/75/42/daqua11.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Pasting it onto the forehead... not bad. Once this whole emblem discussion started, I was working on a different direction with the same item. I'm attempting to make the emblem cover the whole face (also removing the eye holes. Here's the thing about making it like that- you'd have to push the eyelids, eyes, and eyebrows back into the head to make it look proper), however, I can't seem to get it lined up properly yet. I might still need another day to pull that off. I'll post it here if I get it done.

EDIT: Hold on, that lily-emblem hood has now got my attention. It's not symmetrical, so how does the texture on what you're using work?
The base mask I used has a separate third texture for emblems. That means that you can use non-symmetrical brushes, too. Which works great for me. Making sure it's centered still takes a steady hand. xD

...Oooh, I like it. Smile

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:The base mask I used has a separate third texture for emblems. That means that you can use non-symmetrical brushes, too. Which works fine for me.
Yeah, I was thinking that would be it. Unfortunately, I don't like that, because if you look closely enough from another angle, it does look like it's floating over it. Sad

But that's just my preference.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Very nice stuff you two.  I wish I was more a fan of the hooded look, but I just love hair too much lol.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Yeah, I do like hair and facial expressions too much to get into the mask-thing.
That said, love both your work, (especially the mini skirted nobody and heartless Rinoa and Kairi in the first pic by Rubyfruit
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Guess who's back with more texture edits!

First, one that took the least amount of time...

Spoiler:

Full size: In this direction.

Long Explanation Times: The original outfit, in the center there, was found on Pixiv as a Heavy Save. I had it for a while, then I decided to make it an actual .tah file, and do those two recolors since I really wanted it in white. And pink for the heck of it. Also, I decided to make a buncha random wing colors, so pink-winged girl's wings are new.

And second, one that didn't take forever, but it did take a while...

Spoiler:

Full size: In that direction

Long Explanation Times: I basically needed a bunch of different flower petal colors, so I took apart a Rozen Maiden Effects mod. Since I couldn't get the feathers to look right, but the flower petals worked fine, I just kept making a bunch of colors for those. And yes, I decided on two shades of blue, among other colors (yellow, white, black, a brighter red than the default, a brighter pink than the default, dark red, and dark pink...and those two blues).

Also, our lovely model Rinoa, sporting another wing edit. And a dress mod I bought with actual money from DLSite.

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 am

Eventually I will have...something.
To make up for it, have an impressively peeved Rinoa in a sweater dress.

Spoiler:
Full Size: Be's this-way.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Just in time to say Merry Christmas! Complete with Kairi's Festive Swimsuit. I imagine that Christmas on the Destiny Islands is more sun and sand than snow and ice.

Spoiler:

Full image!: Right here!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:49 am

Quite cute dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

And now for something completely mostly different. Iiiit's Pointless Yuffie/Selphie Time! *bing!*

First, an excuse to use this pose and this background:

Spoiler:

Full image:Over here!

And second, in honor of Valentine's Day, a date scene.
Spoiler:

Full image: Over there!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:16 pm

They make a suprisenly good pair =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Very cute.
Happy to see more Selphie
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:07 am

Some Late Night 3DCG for you!

First, different school uniforms, because I thought that Yuffie looked nice in a blazer, spats fit Selphie really well, Kairi looks adorable in purple, and Rinoa just looks nice in an old-school Girls' Academy dress-style uniform.

Spoiler:

Full image: Right here!

Second, more fun with latex, because I was missing this theme.

Spoiler:

Full image: Over There!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Very nice on both fronts =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next