Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiro's Idea Dump

+2
emanon333
ZeroStormZZ
6 posters

Go down

Shiro's Idea Dump Empty Shiro's Idea Dump

Post  shirokami Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:35 pm

So I figured I'd make one of these too. Keep my ideas in one place and get some feedback on them.

G1.) Monstergirl Tower - A party of adventurers is recruited to clear out a tower. Only catch is the tower is teeming with monstergirls and seductresses. Each floor is the domain of a different kind of monstergirl/seductress and the choices you make will either help you advance the party further up the tower, or lead them to fall under the spell of it's inhabitants. I've had a few false starts actually making this one. First as a story, until I realized the party nearly getting bad ended over and over again wouldn't make for much of a traditional story, but would work better as a game. Then when I tried to do THAT in Ren'Py a laptop overheating cost me two hours of work. Now I'm thinking of using Twine after playing a few games made in it since it's simple and doesn't have the emphasis on visuals I can't provide that Ren'Py does.

G2) Evil Org Simulator - Inspired somewhat by slavemaker games, various MC management games and G-Than's artwork. Run you own Sentai/Rider/Magical Girl/Whatever villain organization! The player would take the role of customizable leader character with ambitions of sexy world conquest. Send out minions to collect cash and brainwashing victems or do it yourself for a more personal touch. In theory I could code this myself in Unity but I'd need to flesh out the idea a bit more.

S1.) Zentai Drones - A villainess with the appearance of person wearing tan zentai suit leaves various items around for other people to find. Boots, gloves, etc. When the unsuspecting bystanders try to use the item spandex rushes out, coating their bodies and turning them into an obedient zentai drone identified only by their hairstyle and whatever item they picked up, which now serves as a badge of office for their new role ie. A corset turns them into a dominatrix charged with keeping the other drones in line. Particularly strong individuals gain a semi-unique color and a guarantee of high favor/status with their mistress. Each drone can resume their old appearance to hide from their targets and the leader can remove a sort of spiritual mask from the drones resembling their original face. Once removed the drone loses whatever special abilities they had and become blank, undifferentiated drones. By wearing the mask the leader and her drones can mimic the original appearance and powers of whoever the mask was taken from. While I'd like to say that I came up with this idea before seeing Aszmo's Menagerie character, but it's so old I can't really be sure.

S2.) Droid Reincarnation - Esmeraude returns to life with the power of plot and seeks to ensnare the Sailor Senshi as her new droid slaves in retaliation for what they did to her. Minako finds a bottle of perfume with the Black Moon Clan mark on it in a box of old stuff and takes a sniff. Delighted with the scent and figuring it was just something the Ayakashi Sisters gave her and she forgot about she starts wearing it. Her love life quickly improves with men and women fawning over her, feeding her vanity. Over time she starts finding more makeup items, and already under the spell of the perfume, begins using them without a second thought. One night she comes home to find a clothing box on her bed. Inside she finds green heels, green pantyhose, darker green gloves and a strapless dress. Recognizing this outfit, but no longer caring she immediately puts it on. Hearing a laugh coming from behind her and turns to see Esmeraude who she immediately kneels in front of. Esmeraude then places the finishing touches of a perfume cap and droid crystal on her new minion: Atsugessho Venus.

Using Venus Esmeraude passes more bewitching items on to the other senshi. A choker containing a droid crystal to Ami, who finds it the key to reactivating droid dust and creating new droids for various benevolent uses. Too bad for her the sample she was working on came from Jellax and bonds with her hand. At first she thinks of all the good it could be used for, but her thoughts quickly turn to all sorts of naughty things she could do with her friends as the slime spreads and turns her into the new, improved and blue Jamenen Mercury. Usagi receives new, high quality bubble bath mix and shampoo. However after using it she finds her skin darkening and her hair fusing into a single flexible yet crystalline mass. Before she can ponder what is happening she finds herself with an inexplicably strong craving for sweets which she soon discovers she can conjure from thin air. Her appetite sated, she goes on to create a new outfit for herself made from candy, frosting and chocolate and heads to her room with the intention of surprising Mamoru only to find her friends and their new queen who bestows her with a droid crystal and her new title of Marzipan Moon.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Idea Dump Empty Re: Shiro's Idea Dump

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 am

Awesome, definitely glad to see more sexy ideas on here.

G1: This kind of tower thing with themed floors is definitely something I've thought about before too, I think I even tried writing a story about a variation of this kind of idea with an underground building instead of a tower. Would love to see it, the varying floors could lead to a variety of fun encounters. It could just be many of one type of monster girl that assimilates intruders into their ranks, I really like the idea of a few different types sharing a theme (Desert, water, beast, etc) with a unique super monster girl ruling over the rest of them and soon enough the party.

G2: I would play this so much, I love villain organizations and think they can lead to some of the sexiest corruption. Choosing a theme for the organization, starting small and using tactics to grab heroines and recruiting them into your ranks. Sending out sexy customized monster of the week types, potentially some information gathering system where you could have minions scout to find info on heroines and their close ones and then corrupt them to make it easier to recruit the heroine. Or maybe rival villain organizations start showing up and you need to conquer them and assimilate their people and abilities into your forces before they steal away the heroines you were trying to grab. Lots of potential for hotness, although I imagine transferring ideas like that into game form would be trickier.

S1: Zentai suits are pretty much perfect for minion related stuff and I really like the idea of using innocent looking traps to convert victims into drones. Also love the shift of being completely coated in the suit and unrecognizable except for hair, I enjoy when there is at least one trait that lets you know who the victim once was. And I imagine even the hair would vanish if their spirit mask got pulled off, turning them into perfectly identical lackeys. A heroine being reduced to a faceless minion while the villain who bested her is running around in the guise of the heroine and assimilating her friends into new zentai drones is a lovely mental image.

S2: I always enjoy the idea of the heroine or heroines of a story getting converted into loyal servants of the villain, especially with corruption/transformation relevant to the series. The slow corruption of Minako into a new and improved Atsugessho is great (Along with the fact that I adore makeup and any corruption stuff related to it), and then each of the senshi one by one getting a makeover to become like one of the droids is great. Like I was saying before, my favorite type of corruption design wise is where it is very apparent that the corrupted character is indeed that character, but they've been given a makeover to show just how corrupted they've become. So the senshi with looks that make them look like their defeated enemies is something that greatly appeals to me. And then their former major enemy being their new mistress just seals the deal.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:34 am

I have to say all of these ideas are fantastic but the zentai suits is top of the pile for me.
Like you I am a big fan of Aszmo's work and his stories of Menagerie and his illustrations are awesome.
I would love to see the monster girls tower idea turned into a game, that would be hours of endless bad ends Very Happy

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  emanon333 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:11 am

I'm very... very interested in S2. wonderful idea! Very Happy
emanon333
emanon333

http://emanon333.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Zerostorm
You've basically read my mind as far the EvilOrg Simulator goes. It should be RELATIVELY simple to translate it into a working game. Making it look good and be enjoyable to play however are another. I've knocked out some skeleton variables to describe an individual minion/hero/civilian and I'm already approaching 30 for clothing and stats. Not sure if it should really be that complex though.

Also fuck designing GUIs.

Zerostorm and Obivousagent
In my typical method of not finishing anything, after some messing around on the sim, I switched over to Twine to see if I could hash out something for the tower game. I'm not sure if I could make enough content for more than 3 or 4 floors so maybe not endless. An afternoon's worth maybe. Potentially something for a total party loss on each floor and maybe the chance to lose a member of the party each floor until the leader confronts the tower's mistress alone.

As for the zentai drones, I always thought there wasn't much point to taking the time to convert a heroine if there wasn't SOME sign of who they used to be. The initial idea for it basically went 1.) Heroine find leather gloves, puts them on gets turned into a specially colored drone with a dominatrix outfit. 2.) New drone reports to the drone controller who takes her mask, turning her into a hairless tan domme drone. 3.) The villianess takes on the heroine's identity and has the former heroine take charge of the other drones against her former allies while the villianess infiltrates them. 4.) Shenanigans ensue.

Emanon
Yeah, this one seems to be right up your alley.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 pm

G1) Lovely idea dood~ Games do open up your freedom more with writing multi-end stories, discovered that when I was writing The Witch's Tower segment for the Monstergirl Quest. That being said, near defeats can be pretty hot too(though not as hot as near wins =) ). If you are to do this one, do you have any ideas about why the seductresses and monstergirls are all in this tower? It is ruled by an all powerful Queen, or are they all surrounding some powerful relic in the hopes of getting some heroines and excitement? Maybe they kidnapped and are in the process of converting one of the groups friends. I do like Zero's train of thought for a underground dungeon, especially the theming as it reminds me a sexy version of Impel Down from One Piece, an underwater prison with several different environments( http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Impel_Down#Levels ), with the prisoners taking control. Still, whichever one you like the most is the most important =)

G2) Also very interesting, it would be nice to have a more femdom mc yuri themed slave maker-ish game, especially with the hunting down of civilians to fill your minion legion up, picking out outfits for them and their higher ups, going about plotting traps for heroines, and slowly corrupting more powerful heroines into willingly joining you =)

S1) Lovely lovely super lovely~ Very fetishy design that I am all for =)

S2) Awesome. Slow and sexy corruption into perfect character fitting droids. Quite sexy dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:44 pm

G1: I envisioned the tower as a sort of resting place for a group of monstergirls and a trap for any hero that tries to interfere in their normal business. Every so often they would strike out, terrorize a town, abduct some people and bring them back to the tower. Eventually this attracts the attention of questing heroes who then attempt to storm the tower where they're greeted by the tower's denizens. This is of course the real goal for the tower's inhabitants, since heroes put up much more of a fight than ordinary NPCs and are thus more sought after. This also goes for explaining the progressive difficulty as the heroes get further in. Weaker monstergirls are lower in the hierarchy and get their pick of the weaker heroes while their superiors get the more resistant ones.

G2: I've actually been doing some work on this one. Since it's much more complex from a programming standpoint it holds my interest better. Here's some mockup screens. The first one is actually completely functional, though the rest are basically just static images and buttons that don't do anything.

Screens:

I've also worked out some of the basic mechanics. Six stats, three offensive and three defensive in physical, mental and social categories along with different "health bar" of sorts for each category. Depleting a characters HP causes them to collapse, allowing you to bring them back to base (or for cops/heroes to arrest them if they're your soldiers). Depleting a characters willpower turns them into a mindless vegetable, a state they can recover from but in the short term means they can be ordered around. Finally depleting a character's resolve causes them to lose all faith in whatever cause they serve and after a short time will pledge themselves to the cause of whoever did this. Causing civilians or heroes to join your organization if it's you doing the breaking or your own minions to seek redemption if it was delivered by a hero.

If and when I have something more substantial I'll make a proper thread in the forum for member works.

Last edited by shirokami on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:32 am

Those screens already have me very interested in seeing more, glad that this might become and actual thing.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Awesome on both of these ideas growing into much more, would also like the zentai story as well........ please Laughing

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Unfortunately the zentai idea was more of a concept for a villianess than an idea for a story. I really have no idea where to actually take that. Then again I could probably stat her up using LadyMalboro's system and see if that leads anywhere. Should be interesting to see if I can make a subterfuge focused concept work in a system designed for open confrontation.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:21 pm

You could just tweak her for open combat, more of a Zofa style attack system?
Anywho as my writing is pants I won't be trying to write that story, though if anyone with some talent........

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:29 pm

I have to be honest I would commission someone to write a story for the Sentai/zentai idea.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:49 am

Then why don't you do so? How is the G2 idea coming along shirokami?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:57 pm

obviousagent wrote:I have to be honest I would commission someone to write a story for the Sentai/zentai idea.

Go for it man

Hornofdesolation wrote:How is the G2 idea coming along shirokami?

It is... progressing. Not as fast as I'd like though. Research, team and mission systems are theoretically functional, but largely untested. I've significantly reduced the complexity of the clothing system from two handheld item and three layers of clothing with four slots each to a single handheld, a complete outfit and maybe an accessory. I might make it more complex again later but right now I just want to put out something functional.

shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down