Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 38 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Looks like I missed the Black Friday sales at my local store, so PSN sales it is.

I bought-

- Megadimension Neptunia V-II
- The Witcher 3 Complete
- Tales of Zestiria
- Dragonball Xenoverse w/ Season Pass Bundle

- Used a 10% discount code. The store pretty much displays the code to you, just be sure to use it.

Got all that for under $60.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 38 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAOgJ9y0Ots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4

YEAH MAHVEL TIME WITH MEGA MAN X
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FKwnKMZEVM

OH SHIT SON, DESPAIR IS BACK!!

Curious to see who's going to be taking up what Junko started in this iteration.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:18 pm

The female trainers In Pokemon Moon come on really strong sometimes, especially the swimmers and the beauties, and I love it.  I can't help but imagine every battle against them devolving into this http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2494527?tags=pokemon_sm+yuri

Also you don't need me to tell you but Lillie is precious, every time I see her this goes through my head https://youtu.be/jenWdylTtzs

ALSO

*lots of fangirlish screams*

And back story for the lovely Raven~

So cool and badass >_<
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Rainday wrote:And back story for the lovely Raven~

So cool and badass >_<

Nice!
Finally some playable Raven goodness!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:31 am

Well Death Stranding is shaping up be genuinely scary/ disturbing. Though I guess that shouldn't be a surprise given some of the stuff thats come out of MGS.

Meanwhile

Hype Thrusters: Engaged
Hype Afterburners: Engaged
All aboard the hype plane.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Before I forget, new burst of info and some gameplay on Senran Kagura Peach

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/05/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-basically-splatoon-bikini-girls-water-guns/
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/11/09/senran-kagura-peach-beach-blast-adds-souji-yuyaki-leo-smartphone-game/
I dig Shiki's wire frame glasses, I wonder if that's a general style thing since Guzma's from Pokemon are similar.

Also, a person of joy and love
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/11/29/senran-kagura-producer-inspiration-hes-not-afraid/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Just getting this out there- PSN has free demos for NieR: Automata and Gravity Rush 2.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Okay, first off, GARO collab. That's just some wolf-themed tokusatsu like Kamen Rider, yes?

Though if you can actually do an instant-glamour like that, that would be BADASS.

And now... IT'S COMING!

Stuff with no videos: new beast tribe, the Ananta. They're Lamiae. And now this brings into question all the lamiae I've seen in the game thus far. They've existed since the time of Allag; this could explain why the various Allagan ruins have Lamiae in their laboratories. They could very well be natural occurrences rather than artificially produced chimerae; though I'm pretty sure the ones in Sastasha (Hard) are still Hyur women tainted by Leviathan's curse.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/49/75/42/6cf1f710.jpg
And their patron deity? Looks like Lakshmi (VI-style) to me.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/49/75/42/63f5e410.jpg

Stormblood's raid series? Return to Ivalice. No images other than the title so far. Confirmed that this part will be written by Matsuno.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Hey, anyone else that plays FFXIV!
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e6f4670ffb7ec7569e3bb6d38ccbccadbd02c538

3.5 is bringing manually-formed cross-server partying! You guys on servers other than Excalibur can actually get together with my Paladin for Duties at the very least.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:29 pm

More FFXIV info coming in. 3.5 will include part 3 of the Shadows of Mhach Raid Series: Dun Scaith.

And we have some images of whom I believe to be Shadow Queen Scathach. Surprised

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/49/75/42/15871610.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/49/75/42/15873310.png
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Personally I'm thinking she's going to be the second boss. She doesn't quite look queenly enough. Or final boss enough for that matter.

Queen or not though, I'm loving her design.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:00 am

shirokami wrote:Personally I'm thinking she's going to be the second boss. She doesn't quite look queenly enough. Or final boss enough for that matter.

Queen or not though, I'm loving her design.

I won't argue against her not being the final boss, it's looking like that'll go to Diabolos.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:53 am

The Patch 3.5 site for FFXIV is up now. I agree that that's probably Scathach because she's holding a spear and in Irish myth Scathach student Cu Chullain used a spear.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Fully paid off my preorder for Fate/Extella. Now I just have to wait for the 17th to roll around before I can start playing it. Already seen some humorous scenes from the Japanese version posted on Youtube.

"STOPPU!! STOPPU!! PUREASU~!!"
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNRPiSQ1E-8
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 announced, Baiken is back and it's a dlc update for Revelator rather than just being another full price disc.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Fate/Extella is officially out in NA (not sure about Europe, but I think the date was either the same as NA, or was within a week or two). If you're a Fate series fan, a fan of musou games, and/or want to see more weeb games released for PS4 and Vita, BUY THIS GAME. Especially if you're a Fate fan and want to see more games for the series released in the West.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Fate/Extella, making progress in Nero's campaign and Cu's side story, haven't dunked as many hours as I wanted to yet, but wow do I really love the story and characters!  Seriously, there are entire chapters devoted to the plot and characters and I could not be happier!  Also, Nero continues to be most precious Artoria look-a-like AND WOW CAN YOU FLIRT WITH HER!  The whole Regalia thing is also amazing in a lovey dovey way.  I just got to where Altera enters the fray, so yeah, looking forward to getting more time in.

My inbetween time I've been spending with the Binding of Isaac Rebirth on the 3DS, since I tried to get Afterbirth+ working on PC and failed.  Still, it's not too perfect on the New 3DS either as it will crash sometimes, I've had two happen to me(first was putting it in sleep mode for a sec and then opening it back up and second was minimizing it to look up item effects on the 3ds internet).  SO yeah, that's very unusual, but not for Isaac apparently.  Looking it up I found out that this happens a lot on the New 3DS, to the point that people advocate not buying it and it hasn't been fixed since it came out(with a exception to a patch that fixed some enemies from being invisible).  Still it's a good thing for playing on my breaks so while I'm not happy about it, I am fine.

EDIT: OH, BEFORE I FORGET!

Wow do some of her poses look designed to put you in a trance.

EDIT ONCE MORE: Also, IT'S FREAKING NOT FAIR ALL THESE AWESOME GAMES WITH GREAT FEMALE LEADS COMING OUT ON TOP OF EACH OTHER. Having to choose between Fate, Gravity Rush 2, and Tales of Berseria, the pain!

Also RE7 but could you of not put all of these within TWO DAYS!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:25 am

I forgot to mention Kingdom Heart 2.8 with Aqua, along with Yakuza 0 also coming out on those days...

Anyway, I just finished the Nero route, and got the bad ending(There were different endings?!)... So I'm emotionally... well...
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 38 Destor10

AH IT HURTS SO MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!(seriously, there's no guides I can find to see what/if I did wrong)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Fire Emblem Heroes, the new mobile game, has finally come out and it is surprisingly better than I expected. Story is pretty nothing, although relevant seeing as most of it is a loli sorceress brainwashing the heroes and heroines of other Fire Emblem games into her devoted minions, but the simplified gameplay works really well and it is nice to have voices for a lot of old characters along with new art. Some odd recasts for a few Awakening/Fates characters in the English dub though.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:24 pm

So Dun Scath is shaping up to be a worthy successor to the Wiping City of Salt. Fortunately since I've completed abandoned dragoon at this point I don't need it for off-class gear. As for the story the pirate captain sums up my thoughts on the twist regarding Scathach and Diabolos pretty well. Wasted potential if you ask me...

But hey, new avatar!
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Pretty nice avatar, yeah. I'm assuming that Scathach in FF14, or someone else?

...this is making me wish I had enough money and time to actually play the damn game...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Yep it's Scathach. Overall a very nice looking boss and fight, but Scathach as a character is basically limited to unvoiced combat taunts.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastar Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Rainday wrote:EDIT ONCE MORE: Also, IT'S FREAKING NOT FAIR ALL THESE AWESOME GAMES WITH GREAT FEMALE LEADS COMING OUT  ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.  Having to choose between Fate, Gravity Rush 2, and Tales of Berseria, the pain!
If you're looking to Tales of Berseria to provide content suitable to this forum, you're going to be sorely disappointed, but it's an excellent game, nonetheless.  I'm about 50 hours in, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys JRPGs and likes their heroines on the dark and damaged side (Velvet is no paladin).
Blastar
Blastar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next