Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 37 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Rainday wrote:Since it's early game and free trial mode I decided to switch classes to the one I originally wanted(and tried on another server) Pugilist/Monk.  I can appreciate it and the damage it does a lot more now.  I'm going to stick with it until I can get my mount and then I might dabble a little more in the other DPS classes.  Truth be told the main reason I went Paladin was I though because it used swords it would open up to Ninja.  I didn't know the prerequisite class Rogue was something locked off and you needed a level pugilist...  Also, got through the first 3 dungeons, and saw Edda, she appears right after Tam-Tara, and then sees you again after Copperbell Mines.

Damn that mount is locked off...

Also, I got enough money for the succubus horns, only to find out glamour isn't a thing till level 50...  I need to research these things ahead of time.

As far as Rogue/Ninja goes, I'm not entirely aware of how unlocking that works, considering it came around the time the Leviathan fight was introduced, and that it was mostly because of a particular character introduced in that time that the Rogue Guild became a thing. I haven't checked with my non-mains as to whether I could unlock Rogue, but I know exactly where it is, yet haven't actually unlocked the job on my main.
ALL main Jobs have lesser prerequisites. I believe Black Mage has an Archer prerequisite, Paladin's is Conjurer, Warrior's is Gladiator, the two Arcanist jobs I believe use Thaumaturge and Conjurer, depending on if you go Summoner or Scholar, respectively.
The Heavensward jobs are kinda different- they don't have base Armory classes, but they do still seem to have a main and sub requirement (30/15) level for certain jobs. I think Dark Knight is Gladiator/Marauder, not sure what the other two jobs are, though I've unlocked all three of those at this point. And then all three of those jobs start at level 30, so you don't have to do the early grind for them.

So, what exactly are you locked out on? I thought you were saying you couldn't go into the dungeon duties. Because now you've really passed me (I just did Sastasha today). And I'm curious, what job did you take for those three dungeons? I can definitely tell you that good Monks were definitely considered the best attackers back in the Version 2.0 range. Just gotta know exactly where you are in comparison to the opponent, since just about all of its attacks are directional-dependent (And so is Lancer/Dragoon's; I don't think Rogue/Ninja has that sort of thing though).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 37 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:34 pm

My buddy told me you just need a specialization in pugilist(not sure what level) to get rouge, which then leads to ninja.  As for what I was locked out, that's a mix of miscommunication and outdated info. I'm trying to remember exactly what happened that time...  Not sure if I had advanced far enough in the msq to get the first dungeon unlocked, and I remember my buddy talking about me not having access to some duty roulette thing.  I think that's not the case now.  Also, the original demo capped you at level 20, which me and my buddy thought was current and I was and worried about wasted exp, but it turns out that the more recent demo caps you at 35(allowing you to get jobs and stuff).

I'm feel really bad about passing you dood. What happened was my buddy was leveling up gladiator while I was leveling up monk so we ended up marathoning the game Friday and Saturday. I was hoping to see you pop on since I can't really send a message to you yet because of the demo restrictions.  I should be on in not too long(though I do need to run some errands at some point tonight) and would be happy to help you though.

Oh, and I got positioning pretty much down, though it's a little hard on enemies in thin hallways, but other than that mostly good.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Rainday wrote: I can't really send a message to you yet because of the demo restrictions.

Oh, well now I feel dumb for all of those /tell's I keep sending you, almost expecting you to reply. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Apparently, there's a big Flash Sale on PSN again, and it ends tonight. I've already bought Akiba's Trip. Might also consider Tales of Zestiria (since I'll probably want to play it if I decide on going after Berseria, which is highly likely, since I heard who was cast as Velvet for the Zestiria anime).

Also... BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend. It's the only console BlazBlue I don't have, and it's the last one to be dubbed in English with the cast I love so much. I didn't get it for so long because I've been tired of all of the minimal content at full game price bullcrap. However, I'll consider this...
IF AND ONLY IF
... I've got someone to play it with.

There's also Megadimension Neptunia V-II which I'm holding off on, as I've yet to even complete a single Neptunia game, and I have four right now. And then DragonBall Xenoverse again, which I'm still not sure if a single villainess is worth it in a series I can't say I enjoy, and the player version of her outfit just sucks.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Okay, World of FF has just pulled off something really weird...

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/world-final-fantasy-adds-male-shiva-female-ifrit-shantotto

However, that last tidbit in the article has me hyped.
Yes! People remember XI exists!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:41 am

A female Ifrit has already appeared in Mobius. Look up the card name Ifrita. Not sure about the male Shiva though.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Female Ifrit YES!  She looks so cute and badass.

Sorry for my lack of responses, just been busy in FFXIV, my pugilist is now level 33(or 34) and I've pretty much been playing nonstop to get "caught up" with my buddy.  As far as MSQ I'm just found Thousand Maw(level 24 dungeon), but as you can see I'm pretty overleveled for it as I tend to flush out all the side quest around the area for story and rewards.  Speaking of which, something trivial, but I think I have only encountered two other Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te in the entire game, both npc and players...

EDIT:
Wow the DOA5LR costumes are going to be sexy (again) this Halloween
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:01 am

XI isn't going to exist for too much longer relatively. The PC version is the only one still going. Rhapsodies of Vana'diel was the final addition to the main scenario and was released last year. There are still patches and content being added but the main story has concluded.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Halloween is coming~

HELENA~  Oh that outfit would go so well with Marie's, Ayane's, and Nyotengu's harem outfits.  Also makes a lovely scenario of paired harem girls, Marie with Helena, and Ayane with Nyotengu.  Will they fight to see who get's added to their collection, will either Helena or Nyotengu come out on top and be the sultana of the others, or will the dark horse Marie subvert them all with her cute wiles~ or will someone else behind the scene intervene(*cough* Sarah *cough*).  So that's five harem girls, yay~

Everyone else is great too, though I wish we got more full body shots (example http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/File:14650547_1335427889801724_1835233260106414611_n.jpg ).  I also find Kasumi's werewolf one pretty cute.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:27 am

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Here's the slew of info that came with that trailer
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/14/final-fantasy-xiv-stormbloods-new-areas-red-mage-teaser-end-ps3-support/

As for me, level 40 monk, lvl 24 lancer, lvl 32 gladiator, lvl 3 Chocobo.  Things I want to do later today: get lvl 40 class skill for monk, finish current hunting log with lancer, play with friend(Potd)

Oh, I also got Queen's haircut =)  looking at it, it very similar to Charlotte's(Castlevania).

Oh, speaking of which, FFXIV is going on a big sale for PCs http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/14/final-fantasy-xiv-online-weekend-sale-pc/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:43 pm

I've got more tidbits of information about Stormblood. They're from the US PlayStation blog. The Legion involved in the expansion should be of specific interest because of the number and the set of summons associated with it. As past Legions have included references to past Final Fantasy titles this will allow us to make some broad predictions on what else will show up in Stormblood that hasn't been announced yet. I'm sure some remember the connection between the number 6, the Warring Triad, and the Floating Continent Azys Lla.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Revealed, What We Know So Far

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:08 pm

Forgot to mention this, but
http://gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-story-system-hanzo-academy-characters
I'm sure to enjoy it, also like Yagyu's new hairstyle. However what's most interesting about this is that it's canon, and that all the girls have actually aged by a year! Also, Ayame is officially on the team, yay progression =) (though everyone is still in the same grade)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:I've got more tidbits of information about Stormblood. They're from the US PlayStation blog. The Legion involved in the expansion should be of specific interest because of the number and the set of summons associated with it. As past Legions have included references to past Final Fantasy titles this will allow us to make some broad predictions on what else will show up in Stormblood that hasn't been announced yet. I'm sure some remember the connection between the number 6, the Warring Triad, and the Floating Continent Azys Lla.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Revealed, What We Know So Far

Yep, I also got that bit from the VIth Legion. So, if we're going with the XIIth Legion this time around... I would like to mention that Zodiark had a major feature in XII, though he's already of major importance in XIV.

Some of the Espers of XII were references to other FFs as it was. Mateus, Ultima the High Seraph.
Anyways, Famfrit seems to be one of the more well-known featured Espers of XII, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that. Also, we could very well end up seeing that the Ascians are pretty much the Occuria.

And if we don't get our shot at taking on that bigass Garlean warship now, it'll definitely be something for Stormblood. XII always did like showing off those damn warships named after iconic beasts.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Speaking of XII, I wonder if they'll release a new race with this one like heavensward...  like the viera.  I just read that they were going to be the new race introduced in Heavensward before Au Ra took there place...  let's hope that wasn't discarded completely on the cutting room floor and that they might make a return.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Viera#Final_Fantasy_XIV:_Heavensward

Also, lvl 30 lancer and found out I need marauder 15 for Dragoon... I really need to verify this info for myself instead of letting my friend tell me it from foggy memories... Oh the bright side, progressing through the main story quest again, which is still relatively slow goings. I did however just unlock Haukke Manor which I ran through with my buddy unsynced for a tour. Lovely story, and so many implications~(like I turned all my handmaidens to succubi so our beauty would be equal). Some of the kick was missing though considering PotD(which you get access to way earlier) upper levels having succubi and allowing you to transform into one for bebuff purposes.

Also, started and finished the World of Final Fantasy demo, and while it was short and simple, I LOVED IT~, found out a bunch of things talking to my friend about it, like the benefits of unstacking. Also caught everything in the demo, even Iffrita~ I love her bio, aiming to be in a mainline FF game, YOU GO GIRL~! I'll be cheering for you!

Also, stick with classic menus if you actually want to be able to pick what enemies to target.

Next up, Pokemon Sun&Moon demo
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:11 pm

We've got a cast list for the Phantom Thieves of Hearts!

Xander Mobus as the protagonist
Cassandra Morris as Morgana
Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi

Certainly not as many long-time veterans in this list, though there's only three that I'm not familiar with as much, though have probably heard a little bit of.

And the best part?
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Awesome, don't hear a bad one in the bunch, but I'll probably need some more time with them.

On another note, got my marauder to level 15 finally, so I can finally have a Dragoon with my lancer. It's too bad I'm not coming in the Bloodstorm because that sounds like it will be fixed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Finally got a PS4 and Xenoverse 2 with it, so time to dive into the hopefully less grindy world of Xenoverse again. And now I can actually care about PS4 games, definitely have my eye on Gundam Breaker 3 and World of Final Fantasy to get later on among other things. Maybe a Soulsborne game.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:39 am

Been playing World of Final Fantasy for quite a few hours, this is damn good. Got a lot of love poured into it with good humor.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 pm

World of Final Fantasy is love! It's so damn good and fun and upbeat and funny and full of classic references and there are so many fun surprises with monsters. Especially the new monstergirl this series brings and the character it gives them. However, strangely enough it misses core old ones(lamia, gorgon, Jemnezmy), and the roster, while big, does have some palette swaps with different elemental stats. It's not bad mind you, but I would rather those go to more classic monsters. There's also a lot of love for Crystal Chronicles because the main artist was part of that team, but when it gives us the like of the amusing Undead Princess. The classic FF characters act as awesome summons which basically perform limit breaks, so that's really awesome. Still not done yet but having loads of fun, definite recommendation to jump right in for those that love Final Fantasy. But yeah, great game that takes a Kingdom Hearts meets Digimon Cybersleuth approach with some Adventure Time like humor =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Friendly reminder that week after this upcoming Friday is Black Friday. Be sure to look for some good deals.

I could swear the Walmart ad has DBXenoverse2 for $25, but when I clicked on that part of the ad, it didn't show up on the resulting list.
Anyways, I'll also likely be looking for Witcher 3 Complete Edition, and whatever else might come cheap, including World of Final Fantasy. I see that I can get Gravity Rush Remastered for $15 off of PSN right now, but who knows, I could get it for $8 if it's there on Black Friday (though I'm not too sure about double-dipping, as I have it on Vita).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Friendly reminder that week after this upcoming Friday is Black Friday. Be sure to look for some good deals.

I could swear the Walmart ad has DBXenoverse2 for $25, but when I clicked on that part of the ad, it didn't show up on the resulting list.
Anyways, I'll also likely be looking for Witcher 3 Complete Edition, and whatever else might come cheap, including World of Final Fantasy. I see that I can get Gravity Rush Remastered for $15 off of PSN right now, but who knows, I could get it for $8 if it's there on Black Friday (though I'm not too sure about double-dipping, as I have it on Vita).

Won't be able to take advantage of said deals.  Really broke, which sucks because I'd love to pick up some games for my Vita and 3DS. Plus, Steam's Winter sale will be here soon...  >.<
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 pm

PSN's Black Friday deals just went up. Quite a few different titles I'll definitely be buying from there IF I don't find a better deal shopping at my local store on Friday. Right now, I'm seeing-

Neptunia V-II for $5
Witcher 3 Complete for $25
Tales of Zestiria for $16
Dragonball Xenoverse w/DLC bundle for $16 (If I can find Xenoverse 2 for under $30, I'll consider that over this)
Rainbow Six: Siege for $25 (STILL. It's been at that price for two weeks now.)

Some of these deals require PS+ membership.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Guilty Gear Revelator is also only 18$, which is a great deal for the game.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:16 pm

So, I got Pokemon Moon, and it's pulling me in, even pulled me away from the WoFF I was wanting to play today, it's really good so far...  The only downsides so far is it's holds your hand hard for a while, and a new mechanic that I just ran into that's driving me up the wall right now...  Now pokemon(maybe certain types) can call in a another pokemon mid-fight(of the same species)...  Now, while that doesn't sound bad at first, IT CAN GET THERE if you do half life damage, the pokemon paralyzes you, then calls for backup(it doesn't take a action), and then the same thing happens with the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that...  Which is where I'm currently stuck, so provided I beat this battle because the cry for help fails or something like that, I am coming back with FIRE and BIRD to annihilate all the bugs.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next