Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 10 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Just in case it slipped by anyone...
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/persona-5-coming-playstation-4-playstation-3/
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/persona-5-director-hashino-another-message-fans/

The logo looks like a racing logo. We get a look at the main guy, Now to hope this split development doesn't hurt the game, and that there won't be a better version released on the Vita... Because, you know, that screws me over every damn time.

Speaking of that... http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/heres-new-nintendo-3ds-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-compare/
Well, they got some type of control nub to give it dual analog... quite small, I hope it works well. A bunch of other stuff too.

And then there's this
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/senran-kagura-estival-versus-announced-playstation-4/

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 10 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:16 am

From what I've heard on other forums, Sony really wants Japan to take to the PS4s, that's why everything that's been announced this weekend has a PS4 version, even if it's a port from a Vita game.

Also, the Mighty Number 9 beta went out yesterday. Sure, only to the fans obs... dedicated enough to have donated $80 to the cause, but more than enough of them have been kind enough to upload their playthroughs of to Twitch and Youtube. It looks very awesome - I particularly like how #2 just pops out at times to freeze stuff in the background.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:26 pm

It's sounding like Nyotengu has been released for DOA5. Gotten around to seeing some... nice... pictures. Some good news- she doesn't necessarily have to wear the dominatengu cowl with the fetish catsuit. So all that's left are the really awkward (but still kabuki traditional) stilts on her boots (and yes, ALL of her footwear is like that, not just the sandals in her default).

Dammit, why is this one character's outfit pushing me to want to buy this game?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Singing Siren Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 am

Currently playing through Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Ultimate Edition, and I just finished the third chapter. Overall, a good game, but not a great game from what I've seen thus far... Reminds me a lot of Onimusha and the 3D Prince of Persia games, though I don't think it does either game's job as well as they do. Also, way too many quick time events... But the combat is solid, and the optimization... I know there are a lot of complaints about console games being poorly ported to the PC, but this is not one of those cases- this is one of the best optimized games I've ever seen. I usually run games at mediumish settings, including those that don't look nearly as good as this... In particular, I've been trying to play Sonic Generations lately, but there's just so much slowdown in that game, I went ahead and left it unfinished. But with Lords of Shadow? I manage to max everything, even antialiasing (at 4x), and it runs so smoothly... And it's a very detailed game graphics-wise. From the looks of it, its sequel doesn't push up the requirements at all (built from the same engine, I'm guessing), I may have to play that one sometime too.

I know it's not the same timeline, but it's making me think back to Maria... Maybe an SotN fan fiction where instead of going after Richter, Shaft makes her into the lord of the castle, only she doesn't fit too well into his plans, eventually absorbing Dracula's power and becoming an immortal dark queen? Possibly even breaking Alucard's mind when he comes, if I go that far with it. Assuming I even write it all, just bouncing ideas in my head.
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm

So yeah, I've been playing Warframe a lot lately. There's not much to it, it's just a mission based action game that's free to play. You don't get to choose your character's gender, gender is determined by which frame you're using at the time.

(Click on the name for image)
I think the most attractive one is Saryn. She's has great defensive stats, but her abilities don't appear to be very useful.
The major healer for the game is Trinity. With enough energy coming to her and a good mod setup, she can make her team invincible.
Basic elemental attacking, there's Ember and Ember Prime. "Prime" variants are acquired in the higher level stuff, and tend to be slightly better than their standard variants.
The frame that got me interested in this was Mirage. Her basic skill makes multiple clones of herself that copy her actions.
My first major frame after starting with Excalibur (basic sword guy) was Nyx. She's psychic. She can control one enemy, or send a horde of enemies into a berserker rage, attacking anything they see, including their allies. I think people are really hoping they introduce a Prime variant of her soon.

I will admit that things start to drag on once you've unlocked all the planets, and have defeated all the bosses. It's mostly going to be a matter of how much the gameplay can keep you entertained if you decide to play it.

Oh, and next big patch should introduce a Space Combat gameplay style, the Archwing-
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/11/final-fantasy-explorers-will-released-winter-japan/
Final Fantasy Explorers, all I know is it's a action RPG, single customizable hero, join up with friends to form parties(?) there are FF11 style Lamias in it, you can change into various heroes for limit breaks, it's a job based system, and it has a sexy Shiva
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/22/final-fantasy-explorers-details-paladin-ranger-shiva-boss-fight/

Feel free to explore the tag... This actually sounds like something that could be a lot of fun, and something fun for me and my friend.

Next up, Dragon Quest Heroes, which is Dragon Quest getting the Dynasty Warriors treatment. You can pick between hero and heroine, now we wait until the one boss that uses charm attacks is announced. Also DQIV Party
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/new-action-rpg-dragon-quest-heroes-development-playstation-4/
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/17/dragon-quest-heroes-introduces-main-characters-couple-new-friends/

New Dangan Ronpa Another Episode trailer released, GOD I LOVE THIS ART! Spoiler warning regardless
https://youtu.be/X4FDp-OPKvE
Spoiler:

New Guilty Gear Xrd charatacer and how her and sin play
https://youtu.be/vFZTsanYs20?list=FLKrGUTnUVZocRKr6_lymjRA
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/17/heres-good-look-guilty-gear-xrd-signs-sin-kiske-elphelt/

OMG D, D! IT'S HAPPENING!
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/18/hyrule-warriors-update-makes-games-main-villains-playable/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:31 am

Good News, they just confirmed Cia and her two minnions are DLC for hyrule warriors, and showed video of playable cia, should be getting my copy tommorow.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:41 am

Wow, that Explorers trailer actually looks kinda nice...
But why are they only releasing this stuff on the 3DS? The Vita has plenty of people that would play it too, and it can definitely handle it!

I am pleased to hear about Cia and her henchmen becoming playable. It still irks me that they weren't from the beginning though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:15 pm

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/18/hyrule-warriors-adds-playable-cia-volga-and-wizzro-in-free-update

a post on th topic so people can read about it.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:22 pm

On a whim, since I've lost access to a lot of things (my PS+ subscription expired as well, and not renewing it until YOU KNOW WHAT), I downloaded Ace Combat Infinity.

It's one of NamcoBandai's online games which I might give the descriptor "Online Arcade Machine," as in you only get limited free play with long renewal times, and will have to pay in order to get more play time. They've also done this with Tekken: Revolution, and Soul Calibur: Lost Swords.

Anyways, your free tokens for this game are "Supplied Fuel," and you can store up to three, receiving one every four hours. Otherwise, you'd have to use "Stocked Fuel," which you can only obtain through system gifts/rewards or money.

I believe there's three game modes- Campaign, Online Co-op, and the occasional Deathmatch. I say occasional, because I think it's only done in "Demon of the Round Table" events, not entirely sure. A sortie costs one fuel. If you're in more for grinding than for score or reaching a certain sortie quantity (for various challenges), you can use two/three fuel in one mission, and you'll get credits and research bonuses of x2.2/x3.5, as well as two/three item drops.

Campaign... I think there's eight missions. The first two are simply done in order. After that, you have to spend hefty amounts of credits to unlock each new mission. 300k to unlock mission three, and I think I'm only receiving on average 8-9k per sortie. There is an option to pay $20 to unlock the entire Campaign portion and be exempt from spending any fuel units.

The bulk of the game is Online Co-op. Two teams of 4 pilots compete against each other to take out more of the enemy. Learn what the enemy force is comprised of, select the right fighter for the job, and go to work. If it's mostly enemy fighters, take a Fighter Role jet; ground forces, Attacker Role jet; or balance it with a Multi-Role jet. I don't fully understand what was going on with the way gameplay was different in Assault Horizon, but I do know that gameplay in Infinity is pretty much classic Ace Combat, though I've really only played Ace Combat Zero.

Otherwise, have fun, and get yourself some SoulCalibur and Idolm@ster skins. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 pm

I will give Namco Bandai one thing, they do a decent job with free to play, at least from my experiences with Tekken. Though I was really horrible at it. I wanted to be so good as Lili in that game, because I adore her and AsukaXLili ship is one of my favorite things~ I haven't been back since they annouced the vampiress, which I could be a fun character.

But yeah, me and my friend played D&D Tower of Doom, I got stuck as the warrior because I didn't see the timer going down. Still, the experience was very enjoyable and you can see how much it inspired Dragon's Crown, and since there has been a patch to allow for cross play me and my friend are probably going to do that too. But back to D&D, I did a solo run as a elf and it was quite fun. Tower of Doom is very basic but it does branching paths, though it's bundled sequel, Shadow over Mystara is much improved in every way, so that should be funner.

My friend also needed some help in Casltevania: Harmony of Despair to get the trophy that involves killing a charmed ally. Luckily he gave me his downloads sometime earlier so we were able to do that. Though I miss my 360 version which I had everyone decked out, at least the PS3 has local play. Needless to say I did some training with Soma since we were going to face Astarte and I love his soul mechanic. Then after that me and D played some games, though in the later chapters I could only cheer on as a Skeleton and throw the occasional bone(the Dark Souls 2 meme of Don't give up, Skeleton! ringing in my head as I did so). But yeah, I switched to Charlotte for funs, though near the end of our session I was having problems keeping my sealing glyph up for some reason. Thanks for bearing with me =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 pm

I must've forgotten that you got so far on the XBOX version. I'm also realizing that my game is not properly showing your character. I swear, I saw you stand in the middle of Dracula's fire pillars without taking damage. Also, Nova Skeleton's Piercing Beam is probably the worst when it comes to sealing it consistently.

Something you might not know about Local Multiplayer- it can be exploited so that you can activate characters in all of the slots, and thus, whenever you go through a mission, all 4 will receive chest rewards. Biggest downside to that is the camera. Since they're just standing there, the camera will stay zoomed out the entire time.

Also, I found another pair of Succubus Boots during that Chapter 2 run. Razz

Anyways, let me know if you want to do that again sometime. I can get you through Hard Mode with my Succubus Soma-nway or Ball-room Shanoa. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:22 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I must've forgotten that you got so far on the XBOX version. I'm also realizing that my game is not properly showing your character. I swear, I saw you stand in the middle of Dracula's fire pillars without taking damage. Also, Nova Skeleton's Piercing Beam is probably the worst when it comes to sealing it consistently.

Something you might not know about Local Multiplayer- it can be exploited so that you can activate characters in all of the slots, and thus, whenever you go through a mission, all 4 will receive chest rewards. Biggest downside to that is the camera. Since they're just standing there, the camera will stay zoomed out the entire time.

Also, I found another pair of Succubus Boots during that Chapter 2 run. Razz

Anyways, let me know if you want to do that again sometime. I can get you through Hard Mode with my Succubus Soma-nway or Ball-room Shanoa. Razz

Hahaha, I did some runs tonight to get some of my characters up to snuff, problem is I'm trying to do it from memory. Charlotte is the easiest for me because she's who I played the most on the 360, Shanoa I remember not being very good until you get her rock fist in chapter 3 and up, and that all your spell pretty much come from Aliorumnas(aka Salem Witch). But yeah, I'm up for doing runs at night. Charlotte is decked out in a nun outfit with ballerina shoes right now hahaha. Reminds me of this comic.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/448814?tags=charlotte_aulin

But yeah, our playthrough gave me some dumb ideas for Castlevania stuff, I'll probably right them down later.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:46 am

More gaming tonight(I should of probably worked on a caption, but no play makes me dull). More HoD too, I grinded around with Charlotte because A) She's very easy to use and power up B) Taking the enemies power and making it yours is always fun, and C) It's CHARLOTTE! Also played some Shanoa, who is fun to play as because of the additional mobility options and glyph absorbing. The hard part is the luck factor for getting her useful melee ones. But then me and D played some games and I went back to characters I haven't used since the 360(Simon, Maria), also some Soma because having souls randomly fly toward you is fun as hell. I miss all my luck gear and money though... Oh, and my freaking speed boots! D got a pair and I slightly screamed inside lol. But yeah, using shop gear mostly at the moment, I got a few rare drops here and there. Also, Succubus Boots =) Though I can't really use them because of my inner stat whore compares them to the Artemis slippers, still, it could be fun to make outfits with them to use as conversion ideas... Man I really wish the game had a character equip portrait that showed how the character look in these random assortment of clothes... or artist who spent their free time doing stuff like this, hehehe.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/348055?tags=bochi_%28yamakan%29
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/698609?tags=bochi_%28yamakan%29
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1213929?tags=mark_henry_bustamante

Oh, and finally found where to turn notification on for messages, so that's good.

But yeah, playing this game just give me idea, especially Chapter 4(7 will come later)... The Portrait transport system, how Charlotte enjoys it and how it makes Shanoa dizzy... This could lead to getting transported to different rooms/lands, or even being trapped in it with a monstergirl.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:58 am

Don't forget though, Shanoa doesn't get stronger by absorbing more glyphs. You learn it however many times you want to put it on your skill list, but they only get stronger from repeated use. It seems like only Alucard, Soma, and Charlotte get stronger abilities through collection; they pretty much have it easiest.

Also, by speed boots are you talking Mercury Boots? Those don't even matter to me, because I'm using Winged Boots.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:09 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Don't forget though, Shanoa doesn't get stronger by absorbing more glyphs. You learn it however many times you want to put it on your skill list, but they only get stronger from repeated use. It seems like only Alucard, Soma, and Charlotte get stronger abilities through collection; they pretty much have it easiest.

Also, by speed boots are you talking Mercury Boots? Those don't even matter to me, because I'm using Winged Boots.

Oh shit I did forget! But yeah, I remember Mercury weren't the top tier ones, still, every little bit helps. Also, I really like filling out my collection(having one of EVERYTHING).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Rainday wrote:Man I really wish the game had a character equip portrait that showed how the character look in these random assortment of clothes...  or artist who spent their free time doing stuff like this, hehehe.

Actually, now I'm wishing I could take screenshots of the menu, so that I could then make my own. After all, when you can find a wedding dress, succubi clothing, Egyptian royalty wardrobe, maid aprons, and all sorts of high heels... Well, it's just too bad there's not much in terms of the back gear (capes and mantles) worth showing off.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:49 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Man I really wish the game had a character equip portrait that showed how the character look in these random assortment of clothes...  or artist who spent their free time doing stuff like this, hehehe.

Actually, now I'm wishing I could take screenshots of the menu, so that I could then make my own. After all, when you can find a wedding dress, succubi clothing, Egyptian royalty wardrobe, maid aprons, and all sorts of high heels... Well, it's just too bad there's not much in terms of the back gear (capes and mantles) worth showing off.

True, the cap selection is rather lacking, something like Dracula's robe, or Draculina's wings would be cool. Along with Astarte sash, Camilla's frills, Carmilla's cape(only seen in character artwork), Elizabeth's shoul, Aliorumnas robes, Medusa's cowl(only seen in artwork for Legends)... Hell, something like a cape made out of the petals of a Alura Urn or Valkyrie wings would of been cool too, and there is one female midboss who has a twin cape(?), "Bat-Woman"

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Carmilla
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Camilla
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Bartley
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Aliorumnas
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/File:Medusa_from_Legends.jpg
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Bats "Bat-Woman" & Draculina
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm reaching a un/fortunate point right now. My bro has nicked my PS3 a little earlier than expected. I can still get it at some nights though so I should be able to continue CV:HoD(and D&D, and possible Dragon's Crown). However, the big thing is I know have Hyrule Warriors and the Wii U in my room... YAY but also OH GOD MY PRODUCTIVITY! So that's something. I'll try not be be swept up in the torrent of slaying many minions with cool badass Impa.

But yeah, today will be devoted to gameplay, maybe a story tomorrow, but no promises.

ALSO, speaking of Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, if you have the PSN, Konami is having a (Vampire) killer sale on it, along with all it's DLC https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/konami-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_KONAMISALE1?smcid=ps:show-now:visit-playstation-store:ps-playstation-store
So, if you read my little story you have a little bit of the gist of it. There's no traditional level ups, but you do get stronger the more you level up your skills, and if you're a fan of the non Mercury Studio stuff you're sure to enjoy it. It is kinda grindy, I will admit, but it's enjoyable once you get on the hang of things, and my does it have great character portraits and music, especially with the dlc, you can slap classic or revamped tunes to any stage of boss battle you want. It's not for everyone, but it is the best newest thing to happen to Castlevania(from 2010) and is great with friends(local and online).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania:_Harmony_of_Despair

If that's not your speed and you have a Wii U, here are some upcoming releases of some Castlevania games http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/25/castlevania-dracula-x-circle-moon-headed-wii-u-virtual-console/
I've played Dracula X(aka Rondo of Blood on the PSP, but I'm not sure how the SNES version stacks up, it's similar to your old Castlevanias(aka no leveling, just your skills vs the undead horde), at least for the PSP. It's also the direct Prequel to Symphony of the Night(the last boss fight being where Symphony starts up)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania:_Rondo_of_Blood
Now Circle of the Moon, this is a overlooked gem as far as I'm concerned, a GBA port but it feels so good, and it's the one with the most fashionable Camilla in it(aka the one in the red dress and doesn't have a "r" in her name for some weird reason).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania:_Circle_of_the_Moon
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Hyrule Warriors, first 3 levels, I'm liking it a lot, control and combat are taking some getting use to, but I think that's because I chose the wrong style at first. Camera is a little closer than most of the Dynasty Gundam games, but it does have a nice lock on feature that helps. But yeah, already I have access to 4 chatacrers, each one making me gasp in delight as they became playable. Also, IMPA LOVE! She's so cool and devoted to Zelda(and when Shiek praises her I just get special feelings). Also, when you get out of combat you RUN LIKE HELL! That's so much fun as I'm use to having to A) Boost around from Gundam, and B) Roll or Sidestep in Zelda.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Rainday wrote:Hyrule Warriors, first 3 levels, I'm liking it a lot, control and combat are taking some getting use to, but I think that's because I chose the wrong style at first.  Camera is a little closer than most of the Dynasty Gundam games, but it does have a nice lock on feature that helps.  But yeah, already I have access to 4 chatacrers, each one making me gasp in delight as they became playable.  Also, IMPA LOVE!  She's so cool and devoted to Zelda(and when Shiek praises her I just get special feelings).  Also, when you get out of combat you RUN LIKE HELL!  That's so much fun as I'm use to having to A) Boost around from Gundam, and B) Roll or Sidestep in Zelda.

In Dynasty Warriors classic, you have to specifically summon a horse, wait for it to arrive, and hop on. I'm surprised they didn't keep that in Hyrule Warriors, given Epona.

I do like how Sheik's design is visibly more feminine but still true to the Ocarina design - it makes it humorously more obvious that that is, in fact, Zelda in disguise.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:04 am

Just a quick PSA, the Dracula X for the Wii U isn't the awesome one, it is harder(JESUS) and Dracula is also harder as well compared the PS version, but it doesn't have a playable Maria and has less routes
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania:_Dracula_X

But yeah, really like Shiek's design, very alluring this time around. There is something bout Epona in DLC. I need to figure out why I do have Dark Link but not my 8-bit sword...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:54 pm

... Hyrule Warriors... Nearly 24 hours... I keep going between Legend and Legacy to pick up stuff... Mostly spending just a tad too much time getting lvl 2 equipment to balance characters out... Just dancing in the sky... Developing a creepy obsession with Fi... Just something about a almost robotic girl who's all about the legs...

But yeah, besides story characters unlocked, got Ruto and Ghirahim, luckily most of the unlocks for characters are just for finishing missions in Legacy, getting gold takes some effort, but just the right amount I feel. I think next up is Agitha.

So yeah, enjoying it. It's definitely a good mix.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:27 pm

I took another look at the MGSV:TPP gameplay show from TGS, with English audio this time...

My god, this is going to have everything I love about Peacewalker, it's putting it into the graphical world of the newest generation, large maps instead of multiple nodes, finally some more intense movement capabilities (dashing and diving), AND MORE!!!
The Buddy system? The things I'm seeing the player pull off teaming up with Quiet... and it's NOT SCRIPITED? ONLY KOJIMA could pull that shit off. I've done simultaneous sniping with AI before, but it was always scripted. Sniping off a helmet without killing the guy before you headshot-tranq him? BOUNCING A GRENADE INTO A HELICOPTER VIA SNIPER SHOT? WHAT THE FUU-
I can only wonder at what sort of amazing bullshit you'd be able to pull off with DeeDee (he will be part of the Buddy system, right?). And the acknowledgement Quiet sends you when you look her way with binoculars... :3

And with it looking like the Mother Base system is back in, there may be plenty of opportunity for a little more soldier personalization, greater than even MGS4's MGO (Actually, not saying much there, but it would be great to actually have faces and hair to model for the soldiers instead of all masks and helmets). And perhaps one of your combat crew could be placed on the Buddy System, alongside Quiet and DeeDee.

Ground Zeroes is NOTHING compared to what it's looking like The Phantom Pain is going to be! And yet, some people might not consider less than half the price of a typical game a bad deal for what one could do in GZ. I've only done two missions so far, and pretty poorly at that. (And got it digitally, a 2-for-1 deal with Peacewalker, for $20)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:54 pm

DOOD THAT STUFF WAS AWESOME AND WHAT THE HELL IS QUIET! That whole thing was out of this world, and then DEE DEE, he's like Big Boss's spirit animal! I know you can customize the base, but I wasn't really aware of the troop customization, I wonder how far it goes... But yeah, Ground Zeroes is still really entertaining, it only uses one map, but it uses it hella well for each mission.

As for me, god damn Hyrule Warriors is addictive in the best and worst ways. Legend mode makes it so you have to go through a map 2 or 3 times to get heart pieces for characters, but the up side to doing that is you get more materials for upgrading your characters, and then there is Adventure mode(which I mistakenly refereed to as Legacy mode... but your basically playing on the first Zelda world map...). You need to do maps to get items to help you get hidden rewards on maps which require you to get a "A" rating to unlock them(most of the time), but again, more materials for upgrading and money for leveling(which, when you have at least 9 characters, is a really great option considering leveling just adds damage). Of course you need to find out what the conditions for getting a A after beating it(problem), however, sometimes "A" ratings are easy to get. It's a little annoying, but I can usually get it before I go "F this for now". Also, you can't quit missions once taken(unless there's something in the manual, I hope there's something for how to do taunts because the CP does it sometimes). But yeah, still really fun.

Unfortunately my brother has some illness so I won't be able to get to PS3 stuff for a while.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next