Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 18 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:27 pm

So lately, I've been playing Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed.

Got through an important boss fight. The boss had a trio of underlings- "Hostesses" in blue dresses with big boobs. Naturally, I stripped them all, and also got their outfits. And since I have the ability to crossdress, I put it on the main character and... he now has big boobs. Apparently, the outfits in the game have set boob sizes that characters equipping said items change to. Gotta wonder if I could make a story out of that- being turned into a Hostess type Synthister, regardless of gender and size.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 18 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Well, it was great getting into FFXIV again with Heavensward... but the last few weeks have been nothing but boring grind, while I spend more time on fucking mobile games. Sorry I didn't spend more time on my alt character, Rainday, nor did I really get the chance to run any duties with you. My subscription ends this week, and I have no interest in renewing it for the time being. I likely will not hop back into it until maybe 2-3 weeks before the release of Stormblood.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:40 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, it was great getting into FFXIV again with Heavensward... but the last few weeks have been nothing but boring grind, while I spend more time on fucking mobile games. Sorry I didn't spend more time on my alt character, Rainday, nor did I really get the chance to run any duties with you. My subscription ends this week, and I have no interest in renewing it for the time being. I likely will not hop back into it until maybe 2-3 weeks before the release of Stormblood.

It's fine dood, my nights have been randomish with it and I've taken a little break to play World of Final Fantasy, but yeah, let me know when you get back and have some time and I can help level you on Leviathan if you want.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Mee~~~hhh...
I apparently had my subscription set to auto-renew. I don't know how often I'll be getting on, but apparently I have another 90 days of game time.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 pm

If you're looking for something to break up the monotony I'd suggest giving frontlines a go. Gave them a shot back during the days of Alwaysreap Roulette and found that PvP can be genuinely enjoyable.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Some games have been having Free Weekends lately. I know Rainbow Six: Siege did last week, but that did not hold my interest unfortunately. Which is a shame because I hear it's one of the best-made games this generation.

And in an awkward twist, I find I'm actually starting to enjoy this weekend's freeplay- Overwatch.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Okay, something I didn't really know about Tales of Zestiria-

Corruption is a VERY MAJOR PLOT POINT IN ALL OF THIS!!!
Monsters? Check.
Women? Check.
Women becoming monsters due to "Malevolence?" CHECK!

Monstergirl Bestiary reports needs an entry on Zestiria.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:20 am

I really need to invest in a PS4
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Okay, something I didn't really know about Tales of Zestiria-

Corruption is a VERY MAJOR PLOT POINT IN ALL OF THIS!!!
Monsters? Check.
Women? Check.
Women becoming monsters due to "Malevolence?" CHECK!

Monstergirl Bestiary reports needs an entry on Zestiria.

Huh, that hasn't really come up in the anime(just things related to dragons), so that's interesting to hear =)

I'm interested in what type of monsters, since Tales does have some great monstergirls that don't get a lot of love. Though the corruption aspect I've seen so far leads me to a more beastly monster.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Thus far, I've seen Lamia (and related boss Echidna) and Devil (very succubus-like) enemies. To be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure if they're corrupted women or simply manifestations of malevolence. Either way, only Sorey and friends can see corrupted forms of humans and manifest malevolence.

There is one or two things I can CONFIRM are women that are monstrous because of malevolence-

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Oh wow, I just found a LP with her parts, I LOVE THAT DESIGN! The story for it was also really great.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:49 am

Oh, I forgot that I had already seen Harpies by now. However, even though they do have the female appearance, they seem slightly smaller than human-size in comparison, so I'm hesitant to consider them corrupted women. So did the Devils for that matter.

Anyways, new stuff I can confirm- Scylla (Octopus lower half women), and I did see a super-Hellion Arachne (not sure what its name is, I didn't fight it because super-Hellion fights tend to wipe me out; they're optional).

Also, another female villain appears, and I'm curious to see if she'll have a monstrous Hellion form. Based on the circumstances I've seen though, she could very well fight me without a monster form.

UPDATE:
Latest one- Gargoyle. Same model type as Devil, but definitely a lot more appealing, being of decent height. And all black. Could definitely give me a notion towards my deeper fetishes. Rubber Gargoyles, demon ladies that act like statues until their prey gets close? Hmm... actually, I've probably done that before, just not with Gargoyle-monster stylings to it.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:46 pm

I do like the little intros they do for certain battles, do they do them whenever you encounter a new enemy?

But yeah, luckily I found a vid showing them, got lucky cause it was in the title like boss you mentioned beforehand... Just imagining Alisha standing on a castle worrying about something as the gargoyles come from behind and whisper dark corrupting thoughts until the malevolence grows in her and she enters a trance-like state that allows them to physically rub her down with their latex, culminating in her truest surender with a kiss... And the becoming the Dark Knight Queen of them...

Here's the video of it.
https://youtu.be/3oYOHPUKwD8?t=4m48s

Doesn't seem to be any big spoilers, and a little bit later you get look at the Harpies(Wendies) at 7:15 Those look like a reasonable size, but yeah, that's a lovely monstrous design.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Yep, enemies you fight for the first time get conversations in their encounters. Mostly just end up being Lailah making bad puns.

Oh, I decided to take on that Spider Boss. I think that might've been one of the harshest defeats I've faced to this point. Spider Queen. She has a 360-degree Web Net attack that just about one-shots my characters, and she isn't exactly limited in how often she can use it.

Also gotta say, this game has some awesome music in places. Or at the very least, the Trial Shrines of the Spirit Lords do (and in those shrines, the themes aren't stopped for the battle music during basic fights). Like the video you just linked, that's the Trial Shrine of Wind.

Hmm, some of the YouTube comments mention that those particular songs were written by a different person than the usual music writer. After having played Graces and Xillia, I gotta say, the Trial Shrine themes DEFINITELY stand out from the style I was used to from those.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:15 am

Okay, I think I am at the final dungeon of Zestiria at this point. And lots of additional variations on all of the monster ladies. Including...

Hydra, a Scylla with snakes for legs instead of octopus tentacles.
Succubus, purple skinned devil in a black dress.

A side quest involving multiple Gorgon type boss hellions. True to form, their monster forms are called Euryale and Stheno. And the connection goes beyond that, but I won't spoil that.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:41 pm

So, I've beaten Xenoverse, I've beaten Zestiria, I've beaten Witcher 3 (haven't touched the expansions though). I'm in the second phase of Neptunia V-II (I hear there are three major episodes).

But today, I decided I would start my free trial of Playstation Now. The game-streaming service. And the first thing I'm getting into with it: Legend of Heroes- Trails of Cold Steel. And yes, that would be the PS3 version of it, being played on the PS4; and it works (albeit there is occasionally audio quality issues, but I believe that's a streaming issue and not a game issue)! Both Cold Steel titles are up there too, so once I finish the first, I can go right to the second! I might go and start a subscription to that if there's enough decent titles.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Spent oh so many hours over the past two days on Trails of Cold Steel. I'm actually finding it quite enjoyable. Connection to the PSNow servers has been just fine, other than the occasional sound quality issue I've already mentioned.

I think one of my biggest questions is: why are there so many scenes where Rean (the MC) is the only character not being voiced?

Other than that, there's definitely one character where, Rainday, if you're reading this, I instantly think as the perfect character for you. A second-year student from powerful nobility, a joyride biker, and an aggressively perverted womanizer.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:47 pm

*watches footage*

That is weird that he isn't voiced seeing how talkative he is...

As for Anjelica, wowy that sounds like a great package, though unfortunately so far I've only found a vid of her boss battle(where she does a freaking INAZUMA KICK) and some story sensitive parts where she's more focused on family matters.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Yeah... I didn't actually know about that fight. Still haven't come across it; though I'm guessing it's a "Practical Exam" fight. (UPDATE: Okay, got through that part) And unfortunately, I probably couldn't find a spot with all the goodies without digging through every video of a Lets Play. But let's just say that other than her introduction, there isn't a single scene where she isn't talking about deflowering young maidens at some point.

Best I can find is this Valentine's Day image-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/17/49/75/42/angeli10.jpg

Spoiler:

Also, I've gone through the list of Playstation Now titles. If you get into it, only go a month at a time, I don't think there's enough decent titles to warrant going a full year.
EDIT: Aaaand shit. I just realized the $9.99 price is only for new users for their first month, it's $19.99 regularly. And with the year-long subscription being $99.99, you're getting 12 months for the price of 5. Goddamn... well, I'm certainly going to take that reduced first month while I can.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 pm

I stayed up way longer than usual last night trying to finish off Trails of Cold Steel. I had finished the final boss... and things were just moving along slowly. Some campus roaming and whatnot... and no way could I keep going, I had to get to sleep.

Good thing I stopped. I just spent another three hours on the game after that. IT WASN'T FUCKING OVER. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

But now it's over. Time to go to Cold Steel II.

Spoiler:

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:34 am

Finished Gravity Rush 2. The end of chapter 3 was much like the end of the first game...

Spoiler:

It's quite amazing just how close Kat and Raven are.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Nioh main game finished. 3 days until NieR Automata!

Actually, I think Nioh ended up being quite a bit easier than it was during the Beta tests. Very few of the bosses felt hard enough to the point of summoning a partner, and at least one that I did on the first go, I was able to defeat later occurrences of while solo. And duels against humans/revenants went REALLY easy most of the time with Katana + Counter + Iai (My countering was almost guaranteed death to Revenants, or 25% health or more to human bosses).

Also did my taxes today. And for once... I actually end up owing money after the fact. :/
Well, actually, I get a refund from the state, but I owe the feds more than that refund. I guess that's the downside of finally having good adult income, you don't get bigass refunds anymore.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Ho-lee crap.

NieR Automata's Hard Mode is NOTHING like its demo's Hard Mode.
Auto-recovery will no longer save you from attacks that will kill you.
The opening level's boss will one-shot you if it ever touches you. At full health, at the highest possible level you can be at for the opening stage.
There is no way to save game progress until you complete the opening stage.

Quite honestly, there's pretty much minimal difference between Hard and Very Hard for the opening level.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Yeah, hard mode in the prologue is pretty insane. Lots of people who have done it have given the advice of going down to normal for it and then switching to hard once you can save if you want to do a hard mode run. Normal's a bit tougher than the demo as well.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Yeah, that's what I eventually ended up doing (Normal for the factory assault, Hard once I actually reach the main game). But it's amazing what will leave me completely devastated now. On the other hand, I did get through the first two (non prologue) bosses thus far.

And 6O has to be my favorite character right now.

Also, some of those other YoRHa units should've been accessible as alternate skins. Like the Operators and the (Masked) Soldiers.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next