Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 10 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Wow, I only just bought Total Eclipse, and now I hear big news about the actual Muv-Luv series finally coming to America in an official capacity. Apparently there's going to be a Kickstarter soon. Since the product itself is done, and the only thing to accomplish is official localization, this might be something I'll be a bit more confident in contributing toward.

http://bit.ly/1CqcHe2
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 10 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Currently celebrating the beginning of Gawker's downfall. It's about freakin time. When the dimwitted politically correct crowd is what makes your audience anymore, gay shaming (with possible Accessory to Blackmail) is the last thing you should be thinking about doing. Now they've lost literally all their supporters, just a matter of months before Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against them ($100 million) is taken to court. Please just let Kotaku die along with them, and have this happening send shockwaves through all the other clickbaiters, telling them they can't get away with shit like that.

Also, there was recently a major update to the Trapped in Rubber mod I talked about once for Skyrim. Honestly, I'm starting to believe this new version more than doubled the content that the original mod introduced. Still has quite a few issues though, but there should be ways around most of them with console input.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Currently celebrating the beginning of Gawker's downfall. It's about freakin time. When the dimwitted politically correct crowd is what makes your audience anymore, gay shaming (with possible Accessory to Blackmail) is the last thing you should be thinking about doing. Now they've lost literally all their supporters, just a matter of months before Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against them ($100 million) is taken to court. Please just let Kotaku die along with them, and have this happening send shockwaves through all the other clickbaiters, telling them they can't get away with shit like that.

What other thing hit gawker ? i only knew of the Hulk Hogan Case

clickbait sites aren't going away untill other type of sites start appearing , a site a check from time to time is BlizzardWatch
which was part of AOL network ( as WoW Insider ) then AOL dumped them all , they started anew with a new method , https://www.patreon.com/blizzardwatch?ty=h
and it seem its working right now for them

so it will take it time , but somewhat better sites are going to come

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:54 pm

http://adland.tv/adnews/gawker-brought-back-bullying-then-removes-post-against-editorial-staffs-wishes/30142139

That's what happened. And two editors have resigned because Denton actually did something A DECENT PERSON AND GOOD BUSINESSMAN would do. No one is going to defend or support Gawker after this. They have officially killed themselves as a business.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:06 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Currently celebrating the beginning of Gawker's downfall. It's about freakin time. When the dimwitted politically correct crowd is what makes your audience anymore, gay shaming (with possible Accessory to Blackmail) is the last thing you should be thinking about doing. Now they've lost literally all their supporters, just a matter of months before Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against them ($100 million) is taken to court. Please just let Kotaku die along with them, and have this happening send shockwaves through all the other clickbaiters, telling them they can't get away with shit like that.
Yeah, I heard about that too, weren't aware repucations actually hit them, but that is some good news =) Nice to see them sink in their own scum. Kotaku going away too would be nice since they are owned by them and are the frequent butt of many internet jokes(for good reason).

Also, there was recently a major update to the Trapped in Rubber mod I talked about once for Skyrim. Honestly, I'm starting to believe this new version more than doubled the content that the original mod introduced. Still has quite a few issues though, but there should be ways around most of them with console input.

Mmm, this sounds very interesting because the last time you talked about it it was quite relevant. Care to share the details? I always kinda wanted to try that out with the Lightning character mod that came out around the pc release(though I'd have to buy the game again... then be okay with the trials and tribulations of modding...).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Rainday wrote:Mmm, this sounds very interesting because the last time you talked about it it was quite relevant.  Care to share the details?

As in a write-up of all of the events? I might consider doing that once I can manage to finish playing through the content (which, unfortunately, might be somewhat difficult if things don't go entirely perfect).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Did someone call for more Dead or Alive 5 screenshots?
No?

TOO BAD.

So last time I mentioned Nyotengu in game, I talked about two of her rather sexual throws- the hug of death, and the Cliffhanger (scissoring). I found another throw I really liked, not realizing the awesome out-of-context screening you could get out of it-

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/dead_o10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/dead_o11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/dead_o12.jpg

This occurs when you land a throw from her hovering state (Hiten no Mai) which you can enter after particular moves. She grabs them, flies into the air, and body slams them, leaving them both in this position. The first image is more or less the impact moment.

And then here's one I like, despite that there's no touching involved-

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/dead_o13.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/dead_o14.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/49/75/42/dead_o15.jpg

She merely goes all wind deity and launches her target with a gust of wind. Still feel something sensual in her demeanor/posture for this move.

But now... I really want an opponent that'll use Secret Agent Honoka that I can land the Hiten no Mai throw on.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:36 am

That first one is very nice, Marie probably dazed from the throw, only for her eyes to refocus on that heavenly face mere centimeters away from her own... perhaps whispering something before going in for a kiss.

The other one looks great for pantyshots to embarass a fighter while she comments on them, and in a more sensual way she could hold them helpless in the air with a warm just for a while, making them helpless to her desires as she uses stronger gust to rip their clothing...

(guttermind guttermind guttermind guttermind)

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:49 am

It was cheap, so I decided to buy Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment on PS4. For those that don't know, it's pretty much a "What if" scenario-

SAO Aincrad Spoiler:

So obviously, you're still playing as Kirito, the main character. Cinematics and voiced dialogue all show this. What really gets different here is GAMEPLAY Kirito... in that you can make Kirito into whatever the hell you want. Girl Kirito? Go for it! Have fun with his harem of cute girls as a girl! Of course, then you also take your "Kirito" online and play with other "Kiritos" from other players, so that's why customization.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:18 pm

So, "Mu Repca" in PSO2.

Well, first off, there's a lot more to it than I thought. I have some of it bought though. I think I went into this with about 9 million.

"Mu Repca," the costume. 1.3 million.
"Mu Longhair," 3 million.
"Mu Headgear," 2.4 million.

Haven't bought it yet, but "Mu Armblades," 3.8 million
I think I could get the voice set for 1-2 million.

Sword of the Godslayer, Kusanagi... ehhhhhhh not sure about finding prices on that yet.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:10 pm

That sounds like more than a small fortune, unless the economy is whacked or enemies drop a lot.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:07 pm

For reference, the really rare stuff, like Rough Twintails (Quna's hair) or Zelsius Headgear (color other than basic) are well above 25 million.

From two particular sets of repeatable orders (Very Hard Time Attack Quests, Extreme Quests), you can earn over 2 million a week. Some daily orders of the Very Hard and Super Hard variety can go between 100k/250k, depending on the order.

I don't think Kusanagi has gone below 10 million yet, but after a bit of time, I'm sure I'll be able to afford it. I just wanted to rush to get the costume/hair/accessories; but really didn't expect the weapon to be so much. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:26 pm

So at max you could make around 5m a week with good dailies and at what I assume to be a high level?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:32 pm

For a good week? That might be about what you can achieve on daily/weekly orders. And that's on a single character.

Now get two characters that can do that (You get to make 2 for free). Unfortunately, I'm starting to fall behind on these things for both of my characters (because everyone else on my team was doing them at times I can't be around to do them).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Rainday, you were saying a while back when Versus BlazBlue in PSO2 was announced, about the idea of "turning everyone into Mu." Well... I just found something that disturbingly cute and creepy, and makes me think of just that-

The PSO classic, RACaseal body.
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 10 RACaseal
And I think this'll be going into certain shops soon. However, it's a two part thing- the body and the head (and there's versions for non-Cast as well). From what I've read on how to obtain the tokens, I should at least be able to get two of the token, but it's 4 for the body, 2 for the head.

(Actually, I think there's a 3DCustomGirl mod for this too, but I don't ever recall it looking very decent)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Very nice, I like. Very smooth for a robot/cast, has a warrior maid/one piece swimsuit feel. I can totally see it in a conversion aspect of your friends being dazzled by how perfect she looks, and then your cast friend remodels herself to look like her, and your other friends get love struck, and one of them get's the non-cast version, and one by one your friends do the same, until it's just you, and they decide you need to look perfect too and take you away... Possibly mind controlling/forced conversion armor, or remodeling into a cast with the RACaseal design, possibly with a overwriting personality, or one that merges into theirs, with RACaseal or some villainess/leader as their queen that either leads them to conquer the universe or retreat to a paradise planet just for them...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:11 pm

You know, it doesn't help that pre-Episode 3, there is a mind-overwrite order within ARKS that is issued during the story's climax.
PSO2, Episode 2, Chapter 5:

Of course, I don't see that being reasonably applied to a "turn everyone into RAcaseal" scenario. But then... who ever said we were reasonable here?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Lots of nice stuff in the latest PSO2 patch. New Unit (armor) set from the Challenge Mode, with amazing set bonuses (especially when you have a weapon of the same set). Class bonus, which gives stat boosts to ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS (on the same ship) when you reach the maximum level on one class (Currently only have Braver capped. REALLY need to get Fighter capped on my Mu tribute for its HUMONGOUS boost to S-ATK (strike, melee).

RAcaseal is available in one particular shop. I've confirmed that the Head part is color variant based on your costume, but the RAcaseal Repca (the costume) is pink only. Since my Braver character is just about always in Zelsius Crimson, which exposes no skin except the head, it might be a nice look to take off all head accessories and become RAcaseal in Zelsius. Of course, I won't be able to pick it up until later next month, since there's almost no Ragol Memory tokens coming out for players who don't spend money.

Small tidbit from a bit of research: this particular RAcaseal I think was also an NPC in PSO. The name I see associated with her is Elenor Camuel.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:26 am

Oh my...
Oohhh my...

Something I talked about in one of my other threads is getting a doujin.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52249257
Rinko (from Taimanin Yukikaze) likely being brainwashed into a gimp-suited assassin slave. Really starting to trigger my latex and mind control fetishes here. Not seduction though, and will likely not feature a female villain, so not something to hype anyone else here about, it's mostly just a me thing.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Wow, I kept myself from seeing the later spoilers of the "Natah" questline in Warframe U17: Echoes of the Sentient, and am I glad I did, because damn, I got hit with nightmare fuel and a lot of revelations.

ORIGINS OF THE LOTUS:

Also took the time to farm all the blueprints for the Equinox Frame. Didn't take TOO long (still maybe 2-3 hours for 8 different blueprints). Now that I have all those pieces started, I can just let that game standby, and spend more time on Metal Gear Solid V. Just log in for a few minutes tomorrow to turn the pieces into Frame Aspects, then three days later turn the Frame Aspects into the Equinox Frame itself.

Also, Parkour 2.0 is pretty nice. I love the "bullet jump." After playing with the old style for so long, it'd take some time to get used to, but I think someone entering the game for the first time should be able to get the hang of it just as easily.

Now then, MGSV...
I didn't get the cassettes from Ground Zeroes. Mad
I did however, get one or two suits, and at least 3 staff members (Somehow, after taking the "extract" route of the mission, I knew Glas and Palitz were the most likely guys to join, other than HIDEO, who did come back as well Very Happy)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Well, after some forty-odd hours, I finished MGSV:PP... Chapter 1. I almost completely forgot about chapters. However, I think there won't be more after Chapter 2, and that 2 won't be nearly as long.

I did get a nice S+ Combat girl volunteer after that, and I must say, they do look nice in a Diamond Dogs issue Sneaking Suit. I bet that the SV Sneaking Suit would look better, but that is Snake only (the GZ suit).

Quiet with her rifle set for tranq makes things easy mode for the most part, with the exception of boss fights and too many soldiers with lots of armor. Enjoyed having her in Silver skin for quite a long time, but I think I'll go back to default; faces tendto look weird when turned all-metallic.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 pm

Well, I think I've cleared the story mode of MGSV now. And... wow, people really are right in how it leaves so much unresolved. Enough that I believe some people are saying there will be a patch in the future to put in the REAL ending. And then I think there's also one more plot point that I do have access to, but don't really want to see, and am taking measures to prevent seeing it.

To not see it-:

Also, HAND OF JEHUTY is freaking awesome for stealth combat! Only downside is its range- it's only about 10-12 meters for the first version, 19-21 meters for the upgraded second version. HAIDARA~~!!

I only realized this a while ago, but when I initially received the game, I didn't actually realize that MGO wasn't released with it, that it'll come next month. Was that actually announced before release? Not that I care too much, competitive shooting action has never been my forte.

And the big twist of the game... I pretty much called it from Episode 1. And I'm sure a lot of people had called it back during the announcement trailers.

BUT!
There was one Kojima ruse I fell for in this game- the Photographs side-event.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Currently doing something.... that I'm not proud of, but can't help myself. You might get to see what I do with it this weekend if I can figure things out.

Also came across this while looking for "particular images" to post in an image thread elsewhere-
https://i.imgur.com/n9KslOI.jpg
... Yep, she's still got it. Very Happy
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Started up Omega Quintet this morning. One of the pieces of free DLC is apparently the full encyclopedia of MAD (the name they give to Blare monsters).

So, contextually, Blare seems to be a dark entity that infects other beings and turns them into monsters. It's simple creatures for the most part, but the setting says it does the same to humans as well. I don't think a transformation will ever actually be seen in the game. Anyways, among the list in the encyclopedia, I've seen two enemy types that truly represent seductresses- I'll call them Angel and Sorceress; there's about 6 variants of each. There's other girly types too, but they're more cute than sexy. I'm still early in the game, and haven't encountered any of them yet.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm

The guys that make the MuvLuv series are really getting busy right now.

1) AN OFFICIAL ENGLISH RELEASE INCOMING. They already have a Prefundia page, and on their Facebook page are showing off a blurred image of what their Kickstarter page is going to look like.
http://prefundia.com/projects/view/muv-luv-kickstarter/6004/

2) Schwarzesmarken anime. Apparently this takes place long before Total Eclipse and Alternative? They've recently been announcing who some of the voices will be. One in particular stands out to me, Beatrice Bremer-
https://i.imgur.com/CAITE.jpg
Yukari Tamura.
I shit you not.

... Okay, so I look through a list of her role history, and maybe I find two or three others that help this to make sense, but goddamn, when I hear that name, all I think about is eternal adorableness (regardless of the personality and actions of those characters). But this is just... goddamn sexy, and suddenly I find it hard to imagine her as the voice. I don't even watch anime in Japanese that often, but I definitely know of Tamura, since she's the voice of Nanoha.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next