Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 6 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Hmmm, that sucks. Sounds like 2chan all over again... I'm betting dicks did it, though it might be possible that is some error heavy logic, like "if we do this then they'll have to bring it over here", but again, heavily flawed. That just really sucks dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 6 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm

And my cable is still cut off from SEGA's servers for PSO2... I don't know, I heard it was actually the cable companies that made the decision, but it's just been way too long at this point, which just happened to be at the time I wanted to play again.

Anyways... GODDAMN, I found two manga images someone posted on a 2chan thread, of a cursed mask attacking a girl and attaching itself. I want to know MORE!!!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/14063910.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/14063911.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Found it
http://e-roman.net/?no=84

Very interesting little story, pity it ends there.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Oh, so it was just a nightmare of the girl after seeing the guy obsess over the creepy sexy mask. So what did it look like? She had a crush on the guy, but he only ever noticed the mask that looked like some girl who hanged herself? Actually, I'm impressed it still kept a bit of creepy factor after the fact.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:20 am

I say it still maintains that supernatural presence, her having that nightmare of the mask putting her one before hand led her to it, and then it appears the mask slides open the door, so I would still call it haunted. As for the mask itself, former lover, they couldn't be together, so she hung herself, but now using the maid, she can be with together, forever~ But yeah, pretty damn good.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

Heh, since it had full hiragana within the text, I tried to enter it into translate to get a good idea of what was being said. Yep, that mask (translation of the particular word kept coming up "death face") is definitely haunted. After she actually went and put it on, she couldn't take it off, and she couldn't speak. And it sounds like after that first occurrence, the mask doesn't want to let her go.

In the end, it's not really seduction or corruption, just romantic horror, but still, I don't see cursed masks of beautiful women NEARLY often enough.

I would divide the heavens to find more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:18 pm

There probably won't be anymore mask related ones, but the guy who did it specializes in erotic, horror, and erotic horror manga, so there might be a few gems, he does do yuri is well which is nice. I bookmarked the gallery because I see potential.

http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/artist%3Asenno+knife
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Oh, I guess I have read something by that artist. The Transsexual Horror Show manga (though believe it or not, I was more intrigued by the "devil photographer" story at the end of it than the main story itself).

Also... I think something just clicked in my head for what I'm going to do next. And I definitely think I'm going to caption this one.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:30 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Oh, I guess I have read something by that artist. The Transsexual Horror Show manga (though believe it or not, I was more intrigued by the "devil photographer" story at the end of it than the main story itself).

Also... I think something just clicked in my head for what I'm going to do next. And I definitely think I'm going to caption this one.

Quite intriguing, I'm looking quite forward to it =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Heh, took a break about halfway through the Dragon's Summit event of Destiny of Spirits. Probably a bad idea, since it'll probably be too hard for me to get (Event SR) Leviathan spirits to max out if I start again.

But of course, the next event... oi, it just had to be...
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 6 Event_en_05_800

An event where the Spirit Guides of the three regions (Iyatiku for Americas, Tsukuyomi for Asia, Verdandi for Europe) are captured by Chaos duplicates of themselves. Now, is it just me, or is Reiyatiku wearing shiny black thigh-high boots?

EDIT: Bleh, just read the details. The Chaos Clones are not rewards, just the guides. I'm sad now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:08 am

That's too bad about them not being cards.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:22 pm

*sigh*
I can access pso2.jp on my phone, but not my PC. Goddamn Charter...

And Nintendo seems like it wants to drive me crazy, while I'm already unsure of getting a Wii U.
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 6 Roster10

The bad guys from previous games? Player Characters.
The original bad guys for the game (one of them being 50% of the reason I want to play the game at all)? Enemies.

WHAT THE F-

Forget it, have an awesome theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t01W0IcL35c
(It's both the background and battle versions played at once. Layered music is awesome sometimes!)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 pm

well maybe they are playable and they want to keep that a secret till the game is out. Think about it, ghirahim and zant were previusly listed as enemys.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Generic_entity wrote:well maybe they are playable and they want to keep that a secret till the game is out. Think about it, ghirahim and zant were previusly listed as enemys.

Either way it will be out soon in Japan so I'm sure we'll have and idea in 2 or 3 weeks.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:10 pm

*slow exhale*

Robin Williams was found dead in his home... it's being reported as an "apparent suicide" for now, and... that likely won't change when they finally have the facts.

Did you know he named his daughter, Zelda Rae Williams, after the Hyrulean princess? Hell, because of that fact, Nintendo even made commercials with the two of them when releasing Ocarina of Time for the DS.

This really hurts. A lot.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:17 pm

*sigh* Yeah, this really hurts a lot... and depressing as hell. I hope his family is will be okay. I'm handling by watching that Ocarina 3DS commerial and the behind the scenes of it repeatably...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:24 pm

This past week has just been awful. For REAL reasons.

I live pretty close to St. Louis. That puts me a lot closer to Ferguson, MO than I'd like. Things are out of control, people are talking way too much shit, and I will likely go down as a racist if I keep voicing my own opinion. I can't stop for that reason though.

People keep claiming that a white police officer shot a young black man (18) to death because he was black. Or for jaywalking, because the fact that he was blocking the road was the reason the officer put any attention on him in the first place. Or for robbery, which has been confirmed as occurring MINUTES before he was shot. A candid witness, unknowingly recorded on a cellphone video, said he charged at the police. Every other witness statement has been proven a lie at this point.

That's not even the problem anymore though. The community is using this as an excuse to go completely apeshit. Stores are looted and burned down. Any sort of intervention of this rioting by the police is considered "hostility towards peaceful protesters." Over five days of this bullshit, and it just keeps getting worse. And now they've called in the National Guard. The police literally can do no right in their eyes, but they can't back down without risking more chaos to the city.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:33 pm

I'm in St. Louis too, well north county just south of Ferguson down 170 and yea this is getting really messed up. Seeing all of these so called experts and people immediately jumping the gun and showing their true colors. It's sickening it really is. Racism is coming out in full force on both sides.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Still waiting for this St. Louis crisis to end, but if a certain conclusion happens (one which I'm leaning toward), more mob violence will likely occur.

I broke up with my raid group in FFXIV. Too many particular attitudes that just pushed me to a point I didn't like being pushed to.

I tried Warframe for about an hour or so quite a while ago, I might try to hop back into that. Some of those female Tenno suits do look quite attractive, for being exotic alien battlesuits.

EDIT WARNING: Now that I'm getting used to it a bit more, here's the grinding problem- Stuff takes forever to build. It doesn't take forever to farm the materials (unless you're really unlucky), but the building times are long. A Warframe requires four different items- the three unique parts to the frame (Helm, Chassis, System), and a rare material. The parts themselves are things you build too. A big collection of resources. Each part takes 12 hours to build. Luckily, the Foundry system doesn't limit you to just one build at a time. It looks like you can build as many things as you want as long as you have the resources. But anyways, that's 12 hours for each part. The Warframe itself?

72 hours.

I have the parts for a frame building right now. They'll be ready tomorrow morning. But I won't be able to have the frame itself until Friday. At least the weapons are just 12 hour builds in comparison. However, that downtime waiting on the frame can just be used to farm materials and blueprints for other frames, and getting started on those. I'd like to think the first new frame build should be the hardest wait of all, but once you're past that, you should already be gathering enough to have multiple frames in production.

Oh, and this is just going by standard freeplay. You can just buy the frame with paid currency (Platinum in this game) or rush production.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm

And after a bit more time with it, I have to say-

Warframe WILL get old at some point. The actual environmental content and enemy selection will seem rather small, despite the total number of missions being somewhere well over 200. It's usually all the same damn thing, except enemy levels will be higher, maybe it's the point in time one or two new enemy types are included, etc.

But most of what makes the game what it is is your character. There are so many different things you can build, and when you build something new, you have to increase your proficiency with the item.

20 different Warframes, not counting Prime Variants (There's at least 6 right now)
55 Primary Weapons
50 Secondary Weapons
66 Melee Weapons, across 18 different weapon styles
7 Sentinels, each built with a different Sentinel weapon (though some of them are interchangeable)
4 different subspecies of Kubrow pets. I'm pretty sure you can't use both a Sentinel and a Kubrow at the same time though.

But my biggest issue... I don't really have anyone to play it with. My old Skype group lost some people until half of the conversation was from a guy who pretty much insulted me half the time. So yeah, I left that group. I stopped playing FFXIV, pretty much lost my interest in continuing after my issue with the raid group I left. I'm guessing most people are playing new games now, but I need to stop buying new games while I'm still unemployed. It's hard to be of a friendly disposition right now because I'm fucking sick of the issues going on right now that mostly involve people victim-carding (Black poverty, third-wave feminism), and suddenly I'm in the group of people that have to take the blame for everything (Fuck you, IT'S NOT ON ME!)

So yeah, I'm bored, bitter, and lonely. Even just a little bit more discussion around here would probably help out quite a bit, but in the end, it's mostly just me and Rainday back-and-forth, with the occasional sighting or new piece from someone else. Not to sound ungrateful for the praise a lot of you have given me, but right now, I think I'd rather have conversation than praise.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Well, I'm always here for you buddy.  I'm always up to discuss pretty much anything, though I do take a while to post my thoughts.  I've been following your post and am really sorry you're caught up in the Ferguson issue.  To be honest, I've been trying my best to remain ignorant of all real world news as it causes me anxiety quite easily, even cutting thing like the Daily Show off, though I understand that's something you can't really do when it's happening in your own back yard...  The only thing I can do here is wish you well I'm afraid.

Yeah, discussion here can be pretty infrequent, talkitive people are here are a rarity which is why I try my best to respond to everything to encourage discussion, and why I go through the effort of writing up hour long post(like this one lol, I just really slow with thing because I don't want to miss anything).  But yeah, if there is something you would wish to discuss beside the above issues I would be more than happy to help.  I'll be writing that caption now, but I'll be checking back every now and then.  Just know I got your back dood =)

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Sorry about that dood, didn't mean to do that to your topic, I've handled it as best as I can and hopefully there are no sore feelings on any side.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm

After a few weeks of Warframe, I'd have to say Nyx has been my Frame of choice. There was something holding me back from using a Reactor upgrade on her though (an upgrade to double a frame's capacity points). Well, it'll no longer be an issue. I'm going to discard Nyx in a little bit... because...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140923195818/warframe/images/5/5c/NyxPrime.png

I'll have this in a few days. She was just released yesterday, and after quite a few hours, I have acquired the blueprints for her frame, as well as the three parts needed to make her. The parts should be done constructing in 7 hours. Once that's done, three day wait for the frame. Only thing that I can confirm different about her is slightly higher armor rating, but she probably has different mod polarities (used to give you a capacity reduction bonus so you can add more/stronger mods. Example: a mod that costs 10 CP will only cost 5 if put in a corresponding polarity slot). Still, loving that helmet appearance more than the other Nyx helmets.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Welp, there it is...
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/546383312277434113/D66389C571CCAC8D4F4DEFDF3455009BD5F28AB3/
Nyx Prime, freshly potatoed (Orokin Reactor installed into the frame), colored with my extremely limited palette. She has one additional polarized mod slot compared to standard (and it's a polarity I actually might need more of if even the potato can't cover my capacity costs), and more armor rating as well (50, compared to 15; but for reference, Oberon [The Paladin] has 150, and Valkyr [The Berserker] has 600), and after playing with her a bit... I could swear she's faster as well.

Also equipped with new Nikou Prime throwing stars, also potatoed (Orokin Catalyst installed into the weapon), hopefully you can distinguish the pouches from her leg-plates appropriately, as she has some pretty damn thick leg-plates.

Been seeing some cute fetish stuff lately.
First off, the title picture to the latest chapter of Nana & Kaoru (119).... Fetish. Maid. Nana. For the love of God, Ryuta Amazume, make a "Maid Service" arc with Nana wearing this.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/img_0010.jpg

Second, there's been an interesting picture series from a pixiv artist. "Baito" (I'm being told "Arbeit?" It's a part-time job apparently.), where a high-school girl starts a new job for a company, which seems to be an evil organization bent on world domination. After all... her uniform is a latex suit. And then of course she's getting aroused by certain events (crowds of protesters against the company?) and something is happening to her biology (Molting? Something done to her body by the medical division, SMOKING HOT nurse BTW), and now it looks like she's mind-controlling her classmates (via cowlick antennae). I'd love to see a full story with this premise.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=485795
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Very lovely color choice for Nyx Prime dood. Those hips don't quit =)

It's not everyday that you see a long running S&M manga, I give it points for dedication to the fetish.

As for Baito's stuff, I've been seeing it here and there, such a lovely evil executive outfit. I've kind of wanted to do something similar, something that shows a girl actually seeking to become a female goon... By yeah, let's see what would work with that premise... Possibly something like Sailor V sneaking into a evil corporation and giving in to the kinks and perks of it. Or something like Tifa seeking new employment after FF7. Maybe a "alternate timeline" for FF8, where Ultimecia travels back in time and invites the girls to her own private charm school to corrupt them to her side early(with some S&M thrown in by Quistis who really takes to it).

If it's more of a random "innocent" becomes corrupted by a evil organization and showing her slow accession to power... You can either OC it, or use some hot NPC from a game.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next