Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 7 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Should've been clearer, "Baito" is the short image series, artist's name (when I put it through google translate) is "Fei Yi." And who knows, maybe I will eventually try my own thing at it, maybe even with OCs in an original setting.

As for Nana & Kaoru, yeah, it's primarily M/F stuff, so that'll probably be a turnoff for you. I think I got into it after hearing about the bondage/S&M theme to it in a non-H capacity, and the first few chapters starting off with Nana accidentally locking herself into a fetishy leather getup certainly helped. But you know what? That was only what got me in. What got me to stay the most was the WRITING and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Because the more you read, the more you see that Kaoru (the ugly Kappa-faced midget) is a hard-working, devoted guy under the perverted exterior, while also seeing how perverted Nana can be under her kind, selfless, perfectionist exterior. And while it is M/F overall, there is a bit of M/FF (More focus on the FF part than the M involvement) action too.
I might dare to call it Fifty Shades, but actually well-written, aimed at a slightly younger audience, and has plenty of art without getting too NSFW.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 7 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Hnngh!!

That "world domination part-time job" set may have just released my favorite picture yet!
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46460219

This girl is definitely going up the ranks, bit by bit. And hell, even her higher ups seem to be specially grooming her. Here we see one in particular giving her lessons on how one in her position should put on makeup.
And when I was talking about "ahoge antennae" before... holy crap, have you seen them now... One of the few things that made any sense out of a google translation was "cockroach." Why does that make sense? That's what she's turning into. A cockroach-themed evil executive woman.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Lovely! I was a little worried because of the last pic in the series, but this one is really picking things up, she's going to be the cutest sexiest cockroach out there!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:25 am

In Warframe talk, I'm going to start trying to utilize the Whip weapon style (as if I wasn't already favoring dominant female themes in this game). Decided to start out with one called the Atterax, which is tipped with a cylinder sporting sawblades. Not the most aesthetically pleasing whip, but it pretty much has the best critical chance and critical multiplier stats of all melee weapons. With all the critical stats, a Berserker build is a must (Attack Speed goes way up for a set amount of time when you score a critical hit).

A more "suitable" (in appearance) whip would probably be the Scoliac, which unfortunately, I don't have the resources to access yet. Definitely more whip-like, as it's a length of poisonous flesh with a pointed fin at the tip. It's not as strong as the Atterax, in terms of both normal and critical stats, but it is MUCH faster in attack speed.

Of course, the third whip (actually the first whip, chronologically), the Lecta, is pretty much a stun rod at the end of the whip, and deals electric damage. Definitely not one I'd choose for stats nor appearance.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Did something I kept promising I wouldn't...

I bought a new game... well, not "new" new, but a game I don't have. Neptunia Victory is on a flash sale for $7.49 on PSN, felt I needed to pick it up. Almost tempted to do the same with Beyond Good & Evil, which is even less expensive.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:51 am

Our favorite part timer just got into PR http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46639913
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:23 pm

I just wish I could understand what he's writing. All I can tell is that she's giving a speech, but I'm not sure if it's in regards to her receiving a promotion, or her being awarded some "part timer of the year" award.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I like to think it's her first recruitment drive, and that she is getting pleasure by enticing the crowd.
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Having played through quite a bit of Neptunia Victory, I gotta give a shout-out here to one of the customization options:

You can make your own designs of the CPU bodysuit (or lack thereof) whenever you have a character transform. I've already downloaded such patterns that include Selvaria Bles's military uniform for Iris Heart, MuvLuv's Japanese Imperial Army pilot suit for Nepgear (actually, most you'll find are for Nepgear, since it was introduced in her game), and a certain character's (from Seikon no Qwaser?) fetish outfit for White Heart. I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to download the pattern template for each character (One person's template will not line up with another's, except maybe between Rom and Ram), use an all-black template, and do what I could to paint a little bit of gloss in the right places, and have all my goddesses in black latex catsuits under their floaty gear.
Seeing a few designs for Victory II, that might not be necessary. Purple Heart ver. NEXT pretty much has exactly what I want.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Happy Halloween from Warframe. There's an easy, repeatable alert mission that gives off a really nice horror movie vibe, and the first time you complete it, you're gifted with a Halloween color palette, which in this case, is a selection of shades of green, yellow, orange, and red. Definitely of more value than you'd think, considering a color palette is worth 75 platinum on the market (and I bought one just to have a wider range that actually included white, black, and not faded colors like what you're left with by default), while frame slots are 20, and pairs of weapon slots are 12.

Decided to take that color palette and give Mirage (with Harlequin Helm) a themed coloring, adding some black from another palette, as well as one other costume piece that Digital Extremes (DE) is giving out.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/546386497355010446/41D03BFD7D1CC716089E6A1FFFA6AA607B13D7D6/
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:56 am

I wish I knew who this is with our part-timer http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46818494
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:55 pm

DanielleByron wrote:I wish I knew who this is with our part-timer http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46818494

The president of the evil corporation? That's what it seems to imply, and she's possibly playing dressup in front of her judging by the background pictures, but again, just a guess...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Finally got around to having the resources to research and build the Scoliac whip in Warframe.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Scoliac
THIS is a whip. Higher base damage overall compared to Atterax (click for link), and MUCH faster than pretty much all other melee weapons in the game (1.3 attacks per second. Atterax is .9) Atterax is literally all about the critical chance rates and multipliers, and that's not a bad thing at all, but that means it has a much different optimal build of mods compared to other weapons. Atterax with active Berserker mod still wouldn't be as fast as Scoliac (Berserker trigger increases speed by 30% at the most). But Scoliac's crit stats are so low that Berserker wouldn't be a good thing for it. Best thing I can think of for a setup is just to find as many decent damage mods as I can.
Also, stylistically, I'm preferring the Coiling Viper whip stance (polarity match to Scoliac) over the Burning Wasp whip stance (polarity match to Atterax)

Seriously though, this shit can do a lot for dominant female fantasies:
-Frame Saryn is pretty much as dominatrix as it gets in appearances. By far the most sexually stylized frame. Her theme is poisons, which is something the Scoliac can definitely relate to.
-Frame Mirage... okay, what about her CAN'T be suddenly taken out of context sexually?
1) Hall of Mirrors, she makes Light Clones that copy her movements. Suddenly you have 5 Mirage Girls whipping you in sync.
2) Sleight of Hand, she turns standard objects into irresistible traps. Though said traps are supposed to explode.
3) Eclipse, she glows and becomes stronger in the presence of light, she fades/darkens and becomes tougher in darkness.
4) Prism, she throws out a mesmerizing sphere emitting beams of light in all directions dealing damage; blinds enemies when it detonates.
5) That Halloween picture I posted? That's how she stands with Mirage Noble Animation set. And what does she do when she idles? She PLAYFULLY BLOWS A KISS.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:37 am

Rainday wrote:
DanielleByron wrote:I wish I knew who this is with our part-timer http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46818494

The president of the evil corporation?  That's what it seems to imply, and she's possibly playing dressup in front of her judging by the background pictures, but again, just a guess...
It's the cute ones you have to fear indeed. Is she half bug by now, since she "shaded" sometime before, in a very sexy fashion?
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:02 pm

FINALLY!!!

... I'm employed again.
Part time, Temporary, but employed. Manual labor, but it's something I should be more than able to handle.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Congratulations dood! Hope things go well for you =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:27 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:FINALLY!!!

... I'm employed again.
Part time, Temporary, but employed. Manual labor, but it's something I should be more than able to handle.
Well done! Here is to more luck in the working department.
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Welp, 2 days on the job... when you work with average weight-limit (25-50 lbs.) lifting, bending over/crouching to pick up a load, and generally stand on your feet for 8 hours, you can really get tired out. By the time I get home, I feel like I can hardly walk. It was putting me into somewhat of a "do nothing" mood: don't want to sleep it off, but don't want to invest effort into something like gaming. As for the pain, acetaminophen is probably going to become a good friend to me for a while. It's been doing a nice job of getting the aching feeling to mostly go away during the evening, and it doesn't seem like too bad of an idea to take one in the morning with breakfast too. Speaking of breakfast, I'm actually having breakfast now. During that unemployment streak (and even before then), I had pretty much stopped eating breakfast unless I had to be somewhere early in the morning. Now I do have somewhere to be very early (My shift begins at 6 a.m.). I actually have a major reason to look forward to the weekend: rest and relaxation, and I won't be considered a lazy bum.

God, being back at work makes things so much different...

If things continue to play out decently, I might consider picking up a new console during the Christmas season. Looking at two in particular, not sure which to start with right now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:02 pm

You know what? Screw the legal issues, I'm going to find my way back into PSO2. VPNs and whatnot. It was somewhat fun, so I want to keep playing. And I don't cheat or exploit, so it honestly shouldn't be a problem.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Huh, well, I found my option for easily getting back into PSO2. I waited so long in hopes that I could just use a natural connection, but it looks like that won't be the case (I need to get off of Charter soon...).

MORE ADVENTURES IN SPACE LATEX, GO~~!!!!!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f59/17/49/75/42/backto10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:45 pm

And after about a week, I was able to get through most of what was left of the main path of Episode 1 in PSO2.

Chapter 8 brought in one of the major bosses, which surprised me because they have Emergency Quests fighting this one quite often, and I only just now got to the part where they are awakened.

Chapter 9.... I got to meet the ARKS Idol, Quna.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-mrnyecS3MqQ/UkQ0_AhT2fI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/GVIXKJHhx7c/w1200-h864/pso2-quna-pose.png
Spoiler:

Also decided to screw around and make a second character, a male Hunter (the close-range type). There's also apparently a male outfit of pretty much the same style as the female's Zelsius, called the Zamlord. No hammer-pants bottom on this; it has thick plating from the thighs to the feet, and the shoulders to the hands. Middle is the same space latex, but no boobs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Well, I've decided.

I'm going to shoot for a Wii U. Best thing for me is probably to get the Ebay deal with the Deluxe Black console (w/ Super Mario 3D World) at $260. Best Buy has a good deal too, but I don't think Donkey Kong is something I'd get into, and I can buy Smash and still come out with a lower price tag I'd think. Or you know, instead of Smash, get Hyrule Warriors. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Tropical Freeze looks pretty cool from what I've seen in videos, but it's a lot more hectic than Mario 3D World for sure.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:06 am

Well damn, the Wii U deal came up while I was asleep (I have work today, so no, I couldn't stay up).

Okay, saw that some of the Walmart bundles actually came up online now. One of them has Smash, a controller, and an Amiibo for a deal (not as awesome a deal as Best Buy, but it's still a deal). But only in the bundling sense, not a super Black Friday deal or anything. Probably saving only $20 in getting the bundle, compared to saving $40 getting the BF deal on the console with Ebay.

EDIT: Ordered. Now the only thing is to either wait, or find a better deal and return this.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Oh, and one more thing-

I also ordered Hyrule Warriors. Both should be arriving/ready for pickup early this week. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next