Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+11
shirokami
AzureTyrant
ZeroStormZZ
Technic Generation
065227n
Hornofdesolation
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Quartz Falcon
DrgnmastrAlex
15 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:06 am

Sonic Mania is pure bliss. Just the first level feels absolutely amazing, they fucking nailed it with making a game that can keep up with the originals.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 am

Fire Emblem Warriors has just had your older brothers and older sisters from Fire Emblem Fates announced to appear in it. Camilla and her arms and legs have always looked sexy to me because of how her armor covers them like gloves and boots.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:Fire Emblem Warriors has just had your older brothers and older sisters from Fire Emblem Fates announced to appear in it. Camilla and her arms and legs have always looked sexy to me because of how her armor covers them like gloves and boots.

Did they get new voices too? Because Camilla suddenly doesn't sound like an old hag.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 pm

That's so weird, because this is actually the second voice change she's gotten. They replaced her Fates actress in Fire Emblem Heroes, and now again in Warriors. Hinoka might have changed too, but that could just be different voice direction.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Finally got around to getting Gundam Breaker 3. Only played a few missions but it is fun, combat's simple but I don't mind since I played the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games a lot. Loving all this customization too and I've barely even gotten anything.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Another series I swear I've never heard a single bad thing about, despite having never played it, is Yakuza. Well, this just appeared-

Outrageous.

After you see the reveal:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:47 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Finally got around to getting Gundam Breaker 3. Only played a few missions but it is fun, combat's simple but I don't mind since I played the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games a lot. Loving all this customization too and I've barely even gotten anything.

Oh it's super fun dood, especially when you start getting parts with special abilities all there own.

I just preordered Gundam Versus myself =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:33 pm

Yeah I've been playing it a bunch and having a blast. Currently fairly far into Chapter 4, I've got so many options for customization I hardly know what to do with it. Currently running a Gundam based on Mu-12 from Blazblue, don't have a picture of them available at the moment though.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 pm

So today's Nintendo Direct had an embarrassment of riches, but pertinent to this forum is the upcoming Squenix RPG "Project: Octopath Traveller", which is the Bravely Default team doing an homage to Saga Frontier.

The pertinent part? Each of the eight characters has a special overworld skill. So Burly Swordsman Guy can challenge people to duels... while Dancer Lady can charm them into following her (yes, this also works on other women). This is mostly done to guide NPCs from point A to point B, though they can also assist in battles.

There's a demo out already, for anyone who owns a Switch and wants to give it a go.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Dammit, haven't even finished Bravely Default or played Bravely Second. I do want to get this game, but no Switch. Sad

That aside, I can definitely see some potential for femdom with the Dancer's overworld ability. And the Boost system reminds me a bit of how Boost works in the Xenosaga series (although Boost was charged by either your own attacks or by using an item to increase the gauge by one, but you still could use it to have a character go out of turn or double their turns to deal additional damage to an enemy).
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:31 am

Finished Gundam Breaker 3 for the most part, beat the main game and the dlc but haven't done too much in the MG difficulty. Game is lots of fun, by the time I finished the last dlc mission I was almost out of save slots for gunpla designs. I'll probably keep going back to the game, especially now that I've got a full Woundwort set.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Konami needs to burn in hell.

They sure don't mind profiting off of a Kojima title after having gotten rid of him...
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Technic Generation Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Go figure that my first post on this forum would be about vidya games.

I recently downloaded the demo for Monster Hunter Stories. Yes, I know the game is already out, but I decided to give the demo a try first since that data would transfer over and I wanted to see how the game played. I didn't have expectations set since this isn't what one would consider a typical MH title, but so far, it's pretty solid. Definitely like how they're handling the concept of having a monster companion. I'm not quite sold on it yet, but it's definitely on the right track.
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:18 pm

So how many of you guys will be interested in some Starship Troopers action?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 am

Just recently finally caved and got Blazblue Central Fiction on PS4. Game is fantastic, but I really wish that it still had an english dub. English Ragna, Noel and Tager among others were irreplaceable. But getting it reminded me, I've got a whole bunch of fighting games on PS4 if anyone here plays fighters and wanted to play. PSN is GunbusterZZ, so if anyone wants to play some Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Chaos Code or UMvC3 just send me a message.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:23 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:but I really wish that it still had an english dub

That's only reason one why I never got it. Reason 2 being the knack for fighting game makers to make later versions with minimal new content. I'm surprised that it's looking like CF may not be getting one. I'll likely take a closer look at Cross Tag Battle regardless of voice options, but I don't know if I'm up for getting CF at this point, even with all the sales I've seen it get on PSN.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Yeah, lack of an english dub is why I only got it now instead of on day 1 like every other Blazblue. That and with Jubei releasing as dlc instead of in an Extend and Cross Tag Battle announced, it really seems like they aren't lying when they said no Extend version.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Gundam Versus, lots of it, taking up all free time. Trying to get good at Katejina's Gottrlatan, but having a hard time, definitely more of a fighting game with the input variations, still making progress, just need to stop burning up all my boost and going into over heat. Still fun, but a few complaints, none of the pilot dialog is subbed, not even for victory speech, only navigator get subbed, also, no Lacus navigator T_T(Nobody from Destiny YET so Meer is out of the question), not many navigators but lots of mobile suits, but no G Gundam, still nice balance of everyone from other series(though everyone from Athrun's squad but Athrun himself is odd). Still very much fun, need to get back to it ASAP
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:08 am

Been playing Danganronpa V3, which has been taking up a bunch of my time. Finished chapter two now, game is great but suffering. Lots of fun characters though, and the first trial is infinitely better than the first trial in either other Dangan.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Technic Generation Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Picked up Destiny 2 this week. Seems they haven't changed much of the formula from the first game. The premise of the main campaign is interesting enough, at least. Seeing as I haven't played the game for too long, I'll hold off on passing any real judgement until I get further in.
Technic Generation
Technic Generation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:21 pm

Rainday wrote:Gundam Versus, lots of it, taking up all free time.  Trying to get good at Katejina's Gottrlatan, but having a hard time, definitely more of a fighting game with the input variations, still making progress, just need to stop burning up all my boost and going into over heat. Still fun, but a few complaints, none of the pilot dialog is subbed, not even for victory speech, only navigator get subbed, also, no Lacus navigator T_T(Nobody from Destiny YET so Meer is out of the question), not many navigators but lots of mobile suits, but no G Gundam, still nice balance of everyone from other series(though everyone from Athrun's squad but Athrun himself is odd).  Still very much fun, need to get back to it ASAP

I've had to listen to lots of people glorify all the 2v2 Gundam games for a long time. Are they really THAT good?

... I'm about to have a lot of Amazon money coming (credit card reward stuff). I might consider picking it up, unless someone can convince me to go after another multiplayer game. I'll probably get .hack//GU preordered as well.

Also managed to snag Fate/Extella at a lower price, so that should be coming later in the week.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:55 am

Let me list some pros and cons
Pros
Very competitive, main mode is 2 vs 2, but you can 1v1 or 3v3(like Build Fighters) in causal at least(I haven't gone to rank yet).  
Each Mobile Suit is varied up a good amount in moves, and there are plenty of choices from every series
Most I play don't have any lag, the ones that do tend to end in a disconnect rather quickly so I can get back to another match.
Matches are fast and furious
Doesn't feel jank
There's plenty to unlock in titles, pilots, and strikers(with some good reference there)
Blitz has the best death animation I've seen
Controls aren't that difficult
Katejina is in it
Katejina is also a navigator
I can be your tag partner(usually on 6pmish-11pmish on days I have work the next day and 6 to ??? on days I don't have work the next day(eastern time))

Cons
You probably won't be able to get Hot Scramble, which is considered one of the best mobile suits(even with the nerf it got in a recent patch)
No G Gundam(yet)
Not all moves are listed in the chart, and there isn't really a good move list in english
The DLC cost for a additional mobile suit is $5, however a majority of them are pretty good or have some really good functionality(Virtue, Pale Rider, Lupus are really nice imo)
The ONLY thing translated besides the menus and mobile suit is the Navigator Dialog, so no entry/win quotes, and none for the nicely detailed CG Model intro scenes for the series you picked a suit from, which draws a lot of heart out of it as it sounds like there is even special dialog for when rivals or bosses show up, that being said it's just a blurb.
Some of the single player trails are down right infuriating(route 7 and up have one or two particularly HARD missions
The navigator selection feels small imo, and no Lacus? Wtf.

I can be your tag partner

This is a good sight for info of DLC characters and if they are worth it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZpj9mzfn4quIUJ7xgjbpA/videos

Also, basic info
https://youtu.be/xJLe2cZ0uUQ

And a technique you NEED to learn
https://youtu.be/cqFWVcEiQMM

And if you need some good gameplay preview, there's this
https://youtu.be/gyQew6VpTMk

Also, there's a easy leveling trick in the 1st trail on the 3rd stage(set you partner on evade, don't take down the Gaw, farm Zakus(which are one hit kills), fail the mission, and repeat).

As for earning CP(which you use to unlock stuff after you meet the level requirement) online matches are usually the best, most specifically 1v1 matches where you'll get 1000 to 1300 for a win and 800-900 on a loss)

You usually earn more XP in the trails and the Wave mode(in which you power us your suit with points you get from each fight and each bonus wave(you get a lot if you choose online), but the power up of the MS is only for that game session)

Last edited by Rainday on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:10 am

That's all pretty good to know for me as well, a friend ordered the game for my birthday so I'll be getting it soon. I haven't played a Vs game since waaaaay back with Federation Vs Zeon, before it had really become what it is now so this should be interesting. Not sure what suit I'll play yet, I'll need to try out their movesets. Love me some Epyon and Exia though.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:22 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:That's all pretty good to know for me as well, a friend ordered the game for my birthday so I'll be getting it soon. I haven't played a Vs game since waaaaay back with Federation Vs Zeon, before it had really become what it is now so this should be interesting. Not sure what suit I'll play yet, I'll need to try out their movesets. Love me some Epyon and Exia though.

Epyon has a trick to it combat wise that I haven't cracked, a weird repeated two hit combo or something.

Exia has a extra life after it get's destroyed on it's last life which makes it really popular.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 am

Interesting. That Exia gimmick sounds really good for a beginner. Looking through the roster, these are the suits that interest me: Sazabi, Sinanju, Kshatriya, Deathscythe, Kimaris Trooper, GP02, and Hi-Nu. Along with Exia and Epyon, that's a nice amount for me to experiment with to see whose playstyle I like.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next