Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 16 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  rath_iruzer Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 am

@DoubleEdged
I like with your idea of "Window Shopping".
btw could you tell me background story of  "window shopping"?

rath_iruzer

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Idea, plausible for me to render-

Soulless Ballroom

Victim of choice finds themselves in a dark hall. This hall is filled with pairs of what look to be high-class couples; completely motionless, but look as though they are in the middle of a dance. Standing out from the group is a single woman in the same pose, but with no partner. Victim playfully assumes the partner position as though it's with a mannequin. Suddenly, grip can't be released, and everyone starts to go into motion. Victim is forced to dance along with the ghastly partner that won't let go. By the time the dancer's grip loosens, Victim finds that partners are being traded, and finds themselves flowing along to another female partner. In key portions of the dance, the Victim looks at themselves to find parts of their clothing have been swapped, then their hair done up fancily, then makeup. The finale of the dance comes, and all the female dancers form a circle around the victim, who is no longer forced into the dance, but can only cringe inwardly as the circle of dancers twirl ever closer in sync. The circle then parts in one area, revealing a large mirror, where the victim is able to see that they now are dressed and made up exactly like all the other female dancers. A stare of wonder, and a smirk of pleasure... the Victim turns back towards the dancers, showing the same soulless/ghastly expression on their face as the other dancers as they join in the dance, and join with their final partner.

Ways to use this scenario-
Castlevania's Ghost Dancers
Persona series's Shadow Dancers (with bonus "male role Chie" scenario accompanying if paired with Yukiko)
Generic haunted mansion.

Dancers could be ghosts, or they could be haunted mannequins.
Victim could be of either genders, but certainly would not end the scenario as a male.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Super Smash Bros.- Metal Curse

Smash fight between Zero Suit Samus and Wii Fit Trainer. ZSSamus is at a disadvantage, but sees a power-up hit the field, so she picks it up. It's the Metal Box power-up: her defensive skills go up a lot, but her movement is hindered; she can barely jump, her running is slower, she's much heavier. She goes on the offensive, but finds herself unable to land a decent hit onto the Trainer, who is hitting her with light attacks that won't leave her vulnerable, as she prances around in her fitness poses. Samus is finding that even though her damage threshold has been protected, she seems more sensitive to actual touch while her body is metal. Wii Fit Trainer's attacks continue to land, occasionally landing in sensitive spots. Metal Samus is starting to find herself stiffening up from the tension, and soon can't even move fast enough to launch any sort of attack or defensive move. The Trainer then takes this time to examine Metal Samus's body (from a fitness perspective, of course! Wink ), touching her in her examinations, and is also finding that she can move Samus's limbs more easily than Samus herself can. She decides to shift Metal Samus's body a bit, and Samus, in a wave of physical pleasure, finds she has literally no control over her body anymore, as her body is positioned into a fitness stance. The Metal power-up never wears off, Samus is frozen as a blissful metal statue, right next to the Wii Fit Trainer assuming the same pose she placed Samus into.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Soulless ballroom sounds rather nifty, and the scenarios you describe are definitely the ones that come to mind instantly. The only other possible connection point I could think of would be something with enchanted mirrors. But yeah the only thing my yuri centric mind could add would be changing the male mannequins/ghost to ladies in tux/handsome ladies
(examples)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1681749?tags=marimo_danshaku
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1518184?tags=charlotte_dunois
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/138384?pool_id=6118
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/737668?pool_id=6118
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1672982?tags=magician
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1295671?pool_id=6118

and have the victim in question switch between both until they find the one that suits them best, but that's just my own interest creeping in. Still, Shanoa X Charlotte would make a fancy pair~

I was only thinking of other scenarios that this might work in, and of course the only ones that came to mind were Sailor Moon Classic and Sailor Moon Crystal. For Classic, it would be the waxed princess candidates. Jupiter comes across them except they all are offering their hands for a dance. Jupiter takes their hand and gets lost in the warm and soft feeling of the wax as Shakoukai works her magic from behind the scenes and the dance starts, we could also throw in some waxed lady butlers and show her inner and outer nature conflicting(does she go with her dashing and protective side and dance take the lead in a tux, or does she go with her inner self that wants to be wooed and be a princess who is cared for).

The Crystal one would of course involve the wedding mannequins, what if the converted didn't turn back and were found by one or all of them?

Precure could work too
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1343222?tags=kabocha

But yeah, just my stray thoughts, pay it no mind.

The metal curse one also sounds great too! The only thing I could think to add to it would be to do it on the Pokemon Kalos stage where the metal puddle spawns, that way Samus could keep falling into it and provide a good reason for her never losing the metal coat =)

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Occasionally seeing stuff on DeviantArt about Alenomino's Lilimware JesterJam. It makes me wonder why I haven't used the Lilimware mod in anything yet. I doubt I'll submit anything to that event, but I do think I might want to put those suits to use.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Meh, I'm just piling on more ideas instead of working on them.

Alright, based on episode 9 of Sailor Moon S. Sailor Neptune has been taken captive by Kaolinite (and the motorcycle-wheel Daimon Taiyan). Moon and Uranus are elsewhere, hiding, and Kaolinite suddenly has a wicked idea on what she should do to hunt them down. Moon and Uranus are already in a sticky situation, cuffed at the wrist together. They hear a motorized sound coming in their direction. Taiyan appears, however, the sound isn't coming from her-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:37 am

liking that idea alot.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Meh, I'm just piling on more ideas instead of working on them.

Alright, based on episode 9 of Sailor Moon S. Sailor Neptune has been taken captive by Kaolinite (and the motorcycle-wheel Daimon Taiyan). Moon and Uranus are elsewhere, hiding, and Kaolinite suddenly has a wicked idea on what she should do to hunt them down. Moon and Uranus are already in a sticky situation, cuffed at the wrist together. They hear a motorized sound coming in their direction. Taiyan appears, however, the sound isn't coming from her-
Spoiler:

I can say I've always wanted to do something like that with Taiyan, also thought it might be up your alley because of their rubber shiny skin =) But yeah, love this idea something fierce, would caption(as soon as I finish the current work).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm

I took some time to work around with some mods. I don't know if I'm up to going and making the full scenario, but I think I can at least show you guys the really simple part... which ends up being the climax of the scenario of course (giving away the best part before actually showing off the rest).

The Grind:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Fantastic, must see more.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:27 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I took some time to work around with some mods. I don't know if I'm up to going and making the full scenario, but I think I can at least show you guys the really simple part... which ends up being the climax of the scenario of course (giving away the best part before actually showing off the rest).

The Grind:

If you feel up to it I would be very glad to see it and caption it if you don't mind =)  It looks really great and quite creative.  I'm going to get back to writing tonight most likely.  Got my thumb drive so everything will work out for once.  Oh, and I need to hop on to CV:HoD real quick to see that Astarte skill in action.  That's what kinda got me stuck on pic stories, there was no video online of it's use and I kept forgetting to check it -_-;  I'll do that now.

Edit: Real Quick, does it improve damage/hitwise at higher levels? It just seems to send out two triangles which do two hits at lvl 1. Also the lack of of ability to use it in air kinda suck, but it is described as a "barrier" type spell which kinds justifies it, but still sucks.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Delta Spark? I believe it should have as many as 5 projectiles at max rank. Unfortunately, I can't really say much for its attack power. The "barrier" mention is probably because it is short range. I haven't really used it due to the limitation of being grounded (which also wastes projectiles since some go straight into the ground).
All I can say is Soma's Astarte Soul is better, as he doesn't have to be grounded to use it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:33 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Delta Spark? I believe it should have as many as 5 projectiles at max rank. Unfortunately, I can't really say much for its attack power. The "barrier" mention is probably because it is short range. I haven't really used it due to the limitation of being grounded (which also wastes projectiles since some go straight into the ground).
All I can say is Soma's Astarte Soul is better, as he doesn't have to be grounded to use it.

Perfect, that even provides a new angle which I won't spoil. But yeah, first thing is first, working on the caption. Probably won't have it up tonight, but tomorrow looks good if things go well.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Spydare Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:41 pm

I used Charlotte all the time and Delta Spark was one of my favorite attacks. At max rank it actually emits 7 triangles starting straight ahead and spreading open like a fan. It does a lot of damage AND hits multiple times, which is where the real power comes from. When I wasn't healing, I used it on most bosses because it would just shred their health. I'd also suggest you try "R. Fireball". At max rank, its almost like the spread gun from Contra.

Spydare

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Alright, after a few ideas spawned from the Sailor Moon Crystal topic, I put something new together. Something plain, along with something original.

"Infiltration" on the OneDrive.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 am

Absolutely amazing. Could easily make this a two parter.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:42 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Alright, after a few ideas spawned from the Sailor Moon Crystal topic, I put something new together. Something plain, along with something original.

"Infiltration" on the OneDrive.

Ooooh~ this is such a perfect perversion of canon, it works so perfectly, and so delightfully creative~! Lovely to the max~! (side note, I'm starting to sound weird aren't I... but I just lovely the word lovely so much since that whole Queen Lovely thing Hiro did). I will say that's definitely something a story could go with very well

Spoiler:

Absolutely amazing. Could easily make this a two parter.
I suppose you could, but it would probably be short, possibly something to capture/convert Pluto at her gate of time(the scenario that keeps fresh in my mind is one "escapes" if you catch my drift, and is used to find her). Or you could go another route and explore the conversion route of the scouts and their new lives as Esmeraude's pawns as they find their perfect stations in life(like being the Ayakashi sisters personal droid, each modified to meet the needs of their mistress perfectly, possibly one would be turned into a Jellax as a nod Classic)...

HOWEVER, as it stands it rather perfect as is =)

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 am

odd it wont let me download, every time it says network failed.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:24 am

Not sure what I can tell you, G_E, since others were able to download it.

As to your context wonderings, Rainday-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:55 pm

I can only agree with what Grungepunk has said, awesome and it should be continued. (please)

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Idea- Legendary Hunter's Suit.

Heroine comes across what looks to be an old, dirty red leather biker suit. Why she tries it on, I don't know, maybe there's legends about it being the suit of a certain legendary undead hunter. Anyways, yes, upon wearing it, her abilities appear to be enhanced. Though the more she uses it, the cleaner the suit becomes, until it becomes clear that the suit isn't red, it's pink. She doesn't take notice of it though, because it's becoming apparent her common sense and intelligence are starting to dwindle. Her face becomes prettier, her hair starts turning into a bright blonde (if it wasn't already). Her breasts start to fill up the suit, forcing the zipper open all the way down her front. Soon enough, her libido pushes her to pretty much get intimate with the first friend/non-hostile she sees. She has certainly started to become like a legendary hunter... if you consider Juliet Starling (a total bimbo) legendary.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Straight to another idea- This is your brain on a bad breakup. (ME!ME!ME!, EVA, TG+objectification)

It's just a really awkward thing that came to mind as a strange take on the ME!ME!ME! video. The protagonist is all drugged up and depressed, looking at his anime girl figs...
Spoiler:
The figurines come to life and... "attack" him. Suddenly, in this drugged up perspective, the figurines are now the same size he is... or is he the same size as them? Enter the hundreds of idol girl copies as the figurines pass him over to them, as they have their way with him. As they caress parts of his body, those limbs suddenly become bare, womanly, and PLASTIC. End of the line, his body neck down is non-detailed plastic female form. And he's placed in front of the throne of Hana (Evil masked version of ex-girlfriend). Unable to move, he can only stand there as she teases him, then she brings her hand to his face, and his head becomes a plastic ball.

POV is back in the bedroom, and glancing at the shelf, there is a new figure that wasn't there before.
Spoiler:
And once again...
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:49 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Not sure what I can tell you, G_E, since others were able to download it.

As to your context wonderings, Rainday-
Spoiler:

As, my mind got a little pervy with how the Mari looking girl had her hands placed =) But yeah, they don't know, and that makes your take quite nice =)

Heroine comes across what looks to be an old, dirty red leather biker suit. Why she tries it on, I don't know, maybe there's legends about it being the suit of a certain legendary undead hunter. Anyways, yes, upon wearing it, her abilities appear to be enhanced. Though the more she uses it, the cleaner the suit becomes, until it becomes clear that the suit isn't red, it's pink. She doesn't take notice of it though, because it's becoming apparent her common sense and intelligence are starting to dwindle. Her face becomes prettier, her hair starts turning into a bright blonde (if it wasn't already). Her breasts start to fill up the suit, forcing the zipper open all the way down her front. Soon enough, her libido pushes her to pretty much get intimate with the first friend/non-hostile she sees. She has certainly started to become like a legendary hunter... if you consider Juliet Starling (a total bimbo) legendary.

I could definitely see that work in Castlevania HoD, especially with Shanoa's mysterious Crimson suit. It work also well with Charlotte and Yoko too, hehehe.(played a little bit recently and goddess do I love how each item has a different look and description, also finally solo'ed Dracula ch6). As for other things, probably Highschool of the Dead, Persona, or anything else in a modern or futuristic setting with RPG mechanics(Star Ocean, Atelier, Neptunia, Resident Evil, Eva, maybe even Queen's Blade).

New idea sounds quite cool
Spoiler:

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:36 pm

The figurine idea would be absolutely amazing to see done.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:

I could definitely see that work in Castlevania HoD, especially with Shanoa's mysterious Crimson suit. It work also well with Charlotte and Yoko too, hehehe.(played a little bit recently and goddess do I love how each item has a different look and description, also finally solo'ed Dracula ch6).  As for other things, probably Highschool of the Dead, Persona, or anything else in a modern or futuristic setting with RPG mechanics(Star Ocean, Atelier, Neptunia, Resident Evil, Eva, maybe even Queen's Blade).

This struck me rather late, but freaking FFX-2 would possibly work perfect with this because of dressspheres.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next