Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 15 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:29 pm

I once wrote a short little excerpt towards my interpretation of a particular scene in a comedic nightmarish sense. Now, I've rendered it.

"One Too Many" on the OneDrive.

Please forgive my over-use of the exact same pose between multiple "people" in this, but I'm pretty sure that's how they acted in the particular scene to begin with. I really don't endorse the lazy "pose everyone the same way" I've seen other people try to do things.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:01 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I once wrote a short little excerpt towards my interpretation of a particular scene in a comedic nightmarish sense. Now, I've rendered it.

"One Too Many" on the OneDrive.

Please forgive my over-use of the exact same pose between multiple "people" in this, but I'm pretty sure that's how they acted in the particular scene to begin with. I really don't endorse the lazy "pose everyone the same way" I've seen other people try to do things.

I think you can get away with it for this scene dood =)  That said, what a wonderful twist to said scene =)  

I really hope they put up the movies on a streaming site soon, I've only seen one, but I fell in love with that character every since, "Ooooh ho ho ho ho ho"
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:50 pm

I really hate it when I'm on a roll with something, and suddenly, I finish, and find out...

I didn't get a snapshot of all the poses I made. I don't know, some I can probably throw out without losing too much context, but some I'd just rather not go through the trouble of doing over again.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting a little unmotivated at this point, so I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to give you a piece without as much of what I had actually done due to my absolute failure in hitting the printscreen key...

"Back in Black" on the OneDrive. This is the "evolved MotW" I was talking about.
Content warning: Non-consensual, no seduction process. Just straight-up body control and manipulation.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:32 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I really hate it when I'm on a roll with something, and suddenly, I finish, and find out...

I didn't get a snapshot of all the poses I made. I don't know, some I can probably throw out without losing too much context, but some I'd just rather not go through the trouble of doing over again.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting a little unmotivated at this point, so I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to give you a piece without as much of what I had actually done due to my absolute failure in hitting the printscreen key...

"Back in Black" on the OneDrive. This is the "evolved MotW" I was talking about.
Content warning: Non-consensual, no seduction process. Just straight-up body control and manipulation.
That was beautiful. Thank You kind Sir, thank You. May I post this on the blog (along with a link to the source)?
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:18 pm

DanielleByron wrote:May I

YES.

You don't have to ask for permission. I'm not an artist trying to make a living off of this. I do this because it's fun. I don't care what you do with it afterwards.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:50 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
DanielleByron wrote:May I

YES.

You don't have to ask for permission. I'm not an artist trying to make a living off of this. I do this because it's fun. I don't care what you do with it afterwards.
Thanks! It is on the blog right now, shiny and awesome!
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Finally got around to this, WONDERFUL DOOD! Loved it so very much~! Your evolved concept is splendid, making the MOTD even more fetishy, just perfecto~!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:19 am

Also went ahead and made a set with an original opponent in a known setting. I promise, after this, I'll see about trying to think up more seductive themes, instead of just doing forced transformation/mindwiping/puppetry.

"Lunarian Sentinel" on OneDrive.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:33 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Also went ahead and made a set with an original opponent in a known setting. I promise, after this, I'll see about trying to think up more seductive themes, instead of just doing forced transformation/mindwiping/puppetry.

"Lunarian Sentinel" on OneDrive.

I glad to see you got this idea off the ground dood =) Came out very well. I liked the set up for it, and the transformation sequence was very well done.
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:04 am

Spoiler:

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:49 am

Great work dude, can't wait to see what's next.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Stuff on my mind lately that get me wanting to do something-

1) Turning someone into a bimbo-variation of a known generic archetype
2) Forced skin-suiting + body control
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:37 pm

second one is more appealing to me, dont like bimbos.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 am

Both are good to go in my eyes, even better combine them Very Happy

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:31 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Stuff on my mind lately that get me wanting to do something-

...  Bimbo dominatrix was the first thing that leapt to mind, that and bimbo mad scientist, both are kind of a odd pairing, bimbo minion is used more often and works quite well, as well as the bimbo mom or older sister... bimbo younger sister could be cute... Bimbo super heroine, bimbo bully, bimbo strong girl...

As for the second, sounds like something good for minions, I'm struggling to come up with anything now beside some type of puppeteer, infiltration gone wrong, something precure...  I'll probably have some more clear ideas when I get back from work this afternoon.

AH! The Expansion suit in Pokemon X&Y's post game area.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:Stuff on my mind lately that get me wanting to do something-

...  Bimbo dominatrix was the first thing that leapt to mind, that and bimbo mad scientist, both are kind of an odd pairing, bimbo minion is used more often and works quite well, as well as the bimbo mom or older sister... bimbo younger sister could be cute... Bimbo super heroine, bimbo bully, bimbo strong girl...

As for the second, sounds like something good for minions, I'm struggling to come up with anything now beside some type of puppeteer, infiltration gone wrong, something precure...  I'll probably have some more clear ideas when I get back from work this afternoon.

AH! The Expansion suit in Pokemon X&Y's post game area.

And back, IDOLS! The suit makes them dance, and the headset/mic makes them say the lyrics with the proper expression, there's also back up dancers for a evil sexy idol.
D's works and ideas - Page 15 Idol10

Ballerinas would be something fun too since those are full bodysuits. Cursed armor or faux robo girls could work too.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:02 pm

I really hate to say it, Rainday, but you kinda misinterpreted both.

My fault on #1, when I said generic archetype, I meant generic "enemy" archetype. You know, your classic female enemies that all have the same models/sprites but different color schemes. But this time, making a bimbo version of that.

By skin-suit, I meant literal skin-like suit, including mask, to make someone look exactly like someone else entirely. You recall my "Suiting Up" set? That, except forced onto someone, and involving various body control.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Heh, finally, there's some sprites of Final Fantasy Dimensions ripped from the game. Can't say too much for variety of sexy female types. I've seen 6 colorings of Lamia, 5-6 hooded mages (only guessing female from the exposed leg and proportions), 2 long-haired mystics, 2 Vampiresses, 2 Mermaids (Not that sexy), 2 Medusas (DEFINITELY not that sexy), and whatever female bosses and eidolons there are.

The Vampiress type is the sexiest in my opinion. Commonly seen images Carmilla in her purple dress, and then there's also Spite in a golden dress.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Story idea: Hyrule Warriors, now that I've played it and know the plot to it.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:18 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Story idea: Hyrule Warriors, now that I've played it and know the plot to it.

Spoiler:

Have you been able to play Cia's missions yet?
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:44 am

Bleh, no I have not. Still haven't decided whether to go Hero of Hyrule or just buy what I want. I know I want the first pack and the very last (coming in February) pack, but if the third (coming January) is just like the latest one, I'm not so sure. If I decide on wanting one of the middle two, I'd go with Hero of Hyrule, because it would only be a dollar more to go with all than with just 3/4 (one being the boss pack, which is cheaper).

And I think it's probably holding me back, because the Master Quest pack will probably be what holds the higher tier weapons for the Dark Forces trio.

Also, one game mechanic of note- Cia might just well be the best person to use against Giant Bosses. I can't recall whether it's Bx4 or Bx5 (Right after a round of flailing, she brings the whip down with a dark blast), but one of those comboing into a Y, which immediately releases 4 Dark Links in all directions... it does a CRAPLOAD of damage on its own, and pretty much drains the weak point gauge instantly. Of course, you have to be as close as possible, but that's not too hard to do.

Update: Alright, screw it, I'll get Hero of Hyrule (EVERYTHING).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:47 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Bleh, no I have not. Still haven't decided whether to go Hero of Hyrule or just buy what I want. I know I want the first pack and the very last (coming in February) pack, but if the third (coming January) is just like the latest one, I'm not so sure. If I decide on wanting one of the middle two, I'd go with Hero of Hyrule, because it would only be a dollar more to go with all than with just 3/4 (one being the boss pack, which is cheaper).

Well, I got the full pack and have been enjoying it thus far(when I can play), you also get Dark Link with it that way, and that's a fun skin to parade around the story with(it's simple effects, but it's nice), and of course that means you also get Dark Epona and Dark Great Fairy lol~ I kind of hope they release dark skins for everyone(though the only other character who seems to get this treatment is Agitha).

And I think it's probably holding me back, because the Master Quest pack will probably be what holds the higher tier weapons for the Dark Forces trio.
It does, as well as alt colors for characters and retro/funny weapons(I think they are at the highest level, but I haven't gotten any yet besides the wooden 8-bit sword that came with the DLC, though I know chain chomp is out there and 8-bit Master Sword(or sword with blue hilt) is out there.

Also, one game mechanic of note- Cia might just well be the best person to use against Giant Bosses. I can't recall whether it's Bx4 or Bx5 (Right after a round of flailing, she brings the whip down with a dark blast), but one of those comboing into a Y, which immediately releases 4 Dark Links in all directions... it does a CRAPLOAD of damage on its own, and pretty much drains the weak point gauge instantly. Of course, you have to be as close as possible, but that's not too hard to do.

Yeah, I think I use the dark portals(it's either 3 or 4), does it equally well with tons of hits, instant drain. She is definitely the one to use to farm boss materials =)

Update: Alright, screw it, I'll get Hero of Hyrule (EVERYTHING).

HAHAHA, didn't see this until I got to the bottom, you'll love it dood!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Rainday wrote:Yeah, I think I use the dark portals(it's either 3 or 4), does it equally well with tons of hits, instant drain.  She is definitely the one to use to farm boss materials =)

Okay, took a closer look. She has two moves where she makes Shadow Links- Bx3->Y and Bx5->Y. The first one has them come out one at a time and she can rotate as she summons to release them in the direction she wants. The second has them all at the same time, cross pattern. It's the latter that I'm referring to. I did try out the first one as well after discussing this, but the second is much stronger, and has a much higher drain to the gauge from what I saw.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Also, another idea, one which I have a desirable setup for, but am hesitant to use.

Reality-warping artist: Going back to a painting theme, this time it's a matter of what a painter expresses suddenly becoming reality. Of course, the best option for a situation like this is Relm in Owzer's Mansion. But Relm being such a young kid makes me not want to use this sort of idea. It's not that I'd put her into the fetishy situation, but she would be the cause of it. The idea would be that she falls under the influence of the cursed paintings in the mansion, and while two particular heroines are exploring the mansion gallery (looking for her), she is persuaded to "paint images of her friends." And while she does so, the influence keeps telling her to add certain other details. As she paints these other details, things start happening in reality.

The rest of the idea, it would spoil any surprises:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:17 pm

... Okay, why the hell is Cia's robes (Master Quest color) giving me naughty ideas?

Spoiler:

Also, I unlocked the Summoning Gate for Lana. Who's up for some 2-player weapon glitch shenanigans?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next