Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+18
shirokami
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
RainbowSevenRainbow
creativerealms
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
Generic_entity
Singing Siren
Rosssi
Cio
vesago_x
Bellchan
jas7375
BohemianIncubus96
I-Go
Nightington
22 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 39 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm just about to start Nioh. But news on the Gravity Rush 2 front:

PSO2 Collaboration has hit the NORTH AMERICAN PlayStation Network! Completely free content!
Dress up Kat in the "Crazy Kitten" outfit, take photos with Rappies and item crates.

I guess the only thing for me to be upset about is that it isn't Zelsius
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 39 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Blastar wrote:
Rainday wrote:EDIT ONCE MORE: Also, IT'S FREAKING NOT FAIR ALL THESE AWESOME GAMES WITH GREAT FEMALE LEADS COMING OUT  ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.  Having to choose between Fate, Gravity Rush 2, and Tales of Berseria, the pain!
If you're looking to Tales of Berseria to provide content suitable to this forum, you're going to be sorely disappointed, but it's an excellent game, nonetheless.  I'm about 50 hours in, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys JRPGs and likes their heroines on the dark and damaged side (Velvet is no paladin).
Yeah, I was mostly drawn to it because A) First Female Lead In Tales, B) BADASS FEMALE C) WITH A DARK DEATH ARM D) Adorable flat chested witch Magilou whose personality I love

So yeah, it's still in contention for me to buy it, frankly right now it between Tales, Yakuza Zero, and Nioh.

Yep it's Scathach. Overall a very nice looking boss and fight, but Scathach as a character is basically limited to unvoiced combat taunts.

Favorited all her pics on pixiv, and there are some nice ones.

PSO2 Collaboration has hit the NORTH AMERICAN PlayStation Network! Completely free content!
Dress up Kat in the "Crazy Kitten" outfit, take photos with Rappies and item crates.

That is a nice outfit, and she looks really good in short twintails.
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/02/gravity-rush-2-gets-collaboration-dlc-bundle-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

As for me, I've overcome my heartbreak and decided to peek back at Nero's route before I started Tamamo.
Spoiler:

As for Tamamo, she's rather dominate in her route which I like. She also embodies her "Anti Hero" status a little more, which I like, but Elizabeth is making me worried. Speaking of which, Elizabeth is precious~! She tries to "save" you from Tamamo and it's really cute... still some of her words do make me wonder... But yeah, first chapter done and Medusa unlocked! Also, Cu Chulainn's side story beat, though it cuts off right before the good part that would settle something with a servant he despises, HINT: It's not a servant in red, but in a more lustrous color

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:50 am

Well... hate to say it, but I'm LESS looking forward to certain games now. Mostly concerning two Falcom games. Tokyo Xanadu and Ys VIII.

Neither are being localized by XSEED. Tokyo Xanadu I could probably live with, AKSYS isn't THAT bad, but they've been having issues lately (like pretty much all of their games no longer being given English audio). But Ys VIII...

They gave it to FUCKING NISA.

FUCKING
NISA
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Oh my god Nier Automata is amazing. I've barely done anything but it just looks and feels and sounds so good. Worth spending 2 days trying to download it with my terrible internet.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:28 pm

If my plans for going to Japantown in San Francisco this April fall apart, I'll save up money towards Mass Effect: Andromeda. Wish it would be released on Steam, instead of EA's crappy Origin service, but I'm willing to put up with bullshit for a game I've been waiting on since 2014.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:04 pm

I now hear that Gravity Rush 2 and NieR: Automata are also going to be collaborating with each other, not just with PSO2. More cross-game outfits? Kat dressing up as 2B, with Robot photo items? Meh, I still have 2 weeks to wait on NieR.

Ys: Origin just got released on PS4. Not XSEED, it's a port via DotEmu. And apparently blood effects have been removed. Fucking censorship already... I had considered double-dipping with this game, but this recent business with Falcom games is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth.

Oh, and one of the next DOA5LR costume sets is going to be ArcSystemWorks I hear. So pretty much BlazBlue and Guilty Gear costumes.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Confirmed now.
https://twitter.com/dengekionline/status/835738726600880128

4 outfits shown off thus far, two from BlazBlue, two from Guilty Gear. I think everyone pretty much predicted who Kasumi and Nyotengu were going to be. I'd certainly like to imagine/predict Ayane as Nu and Phase-4 as Mu. Marie Rose is a major tossup; she could be Platinum, Rachel, or May.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Finished all the main endings for Nier Automata. Fantastic game, Nier was already in my top ten games of all time and Automata managed to surpass it. Great characters, super fun gameplay, a soundtrack I think exceeds even Nier's and arguably the best final boss Platinum has ever made. 10/10, time to dive in and do all the sidequests.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Look who just got announced for Peach Beach Splash-
http://gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-dead-alive-xtreme-3-marie-rose-honoka-dlc
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:47 pm

And in other Senran news,

Ikkitousen girls have now made it to Estival Versus overseas.
One technicality: they have their Chinese names rather than their Japanese names. So if I recall correctly... Lu Bu, Guan Yu, and Sun Ce?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 pm

NieR: Automata is GREEEAT!!!

Ark of Time: Raven's Choice should be coming out tomorrow on Gravity Rush 2.

And Digimon: Cyber Slueth is getting a sequel.
http://gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-announced-ps4-ps-vita
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Bought the Kanu, Hakufu, and Ryofu

Also, I'm in Heaven with this news
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/17/super-sonico-join-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-character/

I hope the additional characters get story this time... I would love to see what Haruka would do to them~

In other news, playing Nier as much as I possibly can and enjoying it
Spoiler B:

Also, damn there are a lot of weapons.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:53 pm

So Ikkitousen comes out last week, all of the other DLC goes 50% off this week for Estival Versus.

And Raven's Choice is up there as well for Gravity Rush 2 owners. I just finished it. Unfortunately, it's only about two hours long, but hey, it's free, and it covers a major plothole left in Gravity Rush that was literally untouched in the sequel.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Nier Automata update

I got ending B, and started C, got past the prologue and first mission(?)

Spoilers for the beginning of C:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Anyone that has a Japanese PSN account: there's a demo for the PS4 version of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Plays pretty much just like Celceta (the IV remake), though it has vertical elements this time (aka jumping and climbing). No lovely Dana in the demo, just Adol and his first two companions, Laxia and Sahad.

Oh boy... Persona 5 is only a week and a half away. O_O
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:37 am

Fire Emblem Echoes leaked, and from seeing the new character art and listening to the music my hype is at maximum. Like this stuff is up there with Persona 5 and Nier Automata as an amazing OST. I can't wait for it to release.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Took a break from Nier: Automata
spoiler:
and now I'm super regretting it. Persona 5 is out and there's worried about spoilers.  There is one happy note(not for streamers or let's players) that Atlus is being severe with it's warning on spoilers http://atlus.com/note-persona-5-streaming/

Which will hopefully cut down on people posting end game spoilers on youtube and them popping in your recommended area(which happened with me and Automata).

But yeah, also need to finish off World of Final Fantasy and Fate/Extella...  I've developed a big problem when it comes to finishing games once I get to the end game, and these packed releases aren't helping any.  It's mostly because of  the whole "Okay, now go back and figure out what you missed + a bunch of random stuff has opened up, good luck finding it".
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Assuming you aren't planning on 100%ing it, you are extremely close to finishing Automata. You should definite go back to it soon, I can't imagine it would take more than an hour from where you are.

As for the Persona 5 stuff, that policy is complete garbage. It isn't even really helping with spoilers because the game has been out for seven months in Japan. Even worse, there are people making twitter bots that automatically send spoilers to anyone who tweet about Persona 5. That one's way worse for giving spoilers than videos.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:42 pm

I spent last night getting all the joke endings with the exception of Y, finding and upgrading the weapons I missed(down to 1) and beat a secret boss.
Spoiler:

Oh the bright side, I think this will put me on schedule to start P5 soon.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Holy shit...
https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/850395724223098880

5000 more lines of voiced dialogue (50% more)

Looks like they're putting Sean Chiplock in overtime, covering the extremely noticeable "Everyone is voiced EXCEPT Rean" scenes.
This is how you treat your fans. I have never seen the kind of dedication to greatness from a localizer that I have seen from XSEED.

I may just pick this up on Steam, despite having already beaten it. And hell, if they give CS2 the same treatment, I FUCKING PLATINUM'D THAT GAME, and I'll probably pick that up too!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Got my first Platinum in Nier Automata, which thankfully wasn't that hard, but yay~  I will admit I did use the buy function for 2, mostly because I didn't know what they were and I was done.  They were look up 2B's skirt 10 times, and use Berserk mode to kill 50 enemies.  I didn't really have the need to due to later outfit options and I never really liked Berserk mode.

Spoiler:

Other than that, I've been playing Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson at work finally.  It's really good, but harder, and handles a lot differently than 1&4.  It's a lot harder to get an A rank than both 1&4.  But as for story and character, SSS!  It builds a lot more on character and relations, even explains Mirai's eyepatch(to blind herself to the past when she was weak and bullied) and what's up with Hibari's eyes(apparently they will allow her to become a master hypnotist).  But yeah, they explore a lot more about the path of the shinobi and acts as a better ending to the first game. How Homura's Crimson Squad adapts to the renegade lifestyle and saves Hebijo from the corrupt madman Dogen(with one of the most awesome team ups ever >_< ) and how the good shinobi deal with a cruel order given by their leaders, and the conflict that it causes them(especially Katsuragi!).  Of course, there are sexy yoma as well =)  Too bad all they can do is scream  demonically.

Ah, it's so good~   But that's not all, there are two nuggets of gold...

Katuragi: My life is at a crossroads. Hmm... I just learned that even yoma have nice tits. My urges are about to make me explode. I'm about to start the riskiest sexual harassment campaign ever. Ooh, I'm getting so hyped!
---
Ikaruga: It seems there are various types of yoma. I see some of the yoma have taken on the forms of humanoid spiders, crabs, and snakes... Do their human traits enable them to communicate? If so... would it be possible to talk with them?

And the two most likely to be seduced by sexy yoma are Katsuragi and Ikaruga!

Now let's get going to Persona 5!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:12 am

I caved and got Persona 5, and have been playing a lot of that. Only partway through the second palace but it's a lot of fun other than those times you want to do something at night and then Morgana says no. Fuck you Morgana I need those stats levels asap. Also I hadn't realized it until getting Succubus, but some status ailments have had their names changed from previous games. Most notably is Charm being changed to Brainwash. I don't know why the change happened but I'm not complaining.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:37 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I caved and got Persona 5, and have been playing a lot of that. Only partway through the second palace but it's a lot of fun other than those times you want to do something at night and then Morgana says no. Fuck you Morgana I need those stats levels asap. Also I hadn't realized it until getting Succubus, but some status ailments have had their names changed from previous games. Most notably is Charm being changed to Brainwash. I don't know why the change happened but I'm not complaining.

Lucky. Razz

Had to get rid of my PS3 last year because it was a used model that started not playing certain games. I didn't want to risk not being able to play P5, so I traded it in to Gamestop (they're none the wiser). But me being constantly broke means I have no means to play a game I've been waiting eight years for. Sad
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Alright, I finished Persona 5 last night. PRETTY DAMN CERTAIN that what I got was the true ending, but then, this didn't seem nearly as hidden as something like Persona 4's truth. In fact, I'd have to say that you'd actually have to TRY to get other endings, knowing that you're leading yourself down a bad path.

Nevertheless, 90 hours to get through it all, but I still have so much left unfinished. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those guys that can manage to maximize all stats and relationships, read all books/play all games, etc., within a single run (without stuff like NG+ carryovers). It sucks, but that's a REAL challenge, one that probably can't be done without a guide.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Got Fire Emblem Echoes, it is a blast and a breath of fresh air with how weird some of it's mechanics are. Great characters so far as well along with fantastic art. The new generic witch portrait is lovely~
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 39 NxDr1H9
Also it's mentioned that they sacrificed their wills and souls to a dark god for power.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next